Sponsorship issues

I emailed a enquiry in regards to my sponsorships and I have yet to receive a reply. I would prefer to solve this privately through emails as it is in regards to transactions & payments.

My first issue with Martial World. I paid 30 euro on 20th but my last update was 19th as it was finished. I thought that I no longer had to paid as the novel was finished but it still automatically took money out of my account. I waited few maybe in hope that there is some extra chapters or something but nothing. It feels weird to pay 30 euro for a month & get nothing.
I would like to get my money back on this.

The second issue is in regards to spirit realm. I remember looking at the payment due & it was on the 24th. I don't know if it changed or my memory tricked me but I paid another 30 euro for spirit realm on the 23rd. The issue with that was that on that day, I wanted to sop sponsoring & enjoy the end slowly, while I switch sponsorship to talisman emperor. I was wondering if you could switch or refund(that way, I can sponsor talisman emperor now).

These are the two issues in regards to the payment. I waited a bit for a reply but I forced to come to the forums as I knew with payments & transactions, the more days pass the harder to solve things. I think the two issues are rather simple. I will add pictures to prove my queries.

Tagged:

Comments

• Images don't seem to work?

• defry said:
    I emailed a enquiry in regards to my sponsorships and I have yet to receive a reply. I would prefer to solve this privately through emails as it is in regards to transactions & payments.

My first issue with Martial World. I paid 30 euro on 20th but my last update was 19th as it was finished. I thought that I no longer had to paid as the novel was finished but it still automatically took money out of my account. I waited few maybe in hope that there is some extra chapters or something but nothing. It feels weird to pay 30 euro for a month & get nothing.

The second issue is in regards to spirit realm. I remember looking at the payment due & it was on the 24th. I don't know if it changed or my memory tricked me but I paid another 30 euro for spirit realm on the 23rd. The issue with that was that on that day, I wanted to sop sponsoring & enjoy the end slowly, while I switch sponsorship to talisman emperor. I was wondering if you could switch or refund(that way, I can sponsor talisman emperor now).

These are the two issues in regards to the payment. I waited a bit for a reply but I forced to come to the forums as I knew with payments & transactions, the more days pass the harder to solve things. I think the two issues are rather simple. I will add pictures to prove my queries.

Thanks for getting in touch! It's only been a day since you emailed, and this one obviously takes a bit longer to deal with since there are two translators involved. A refund has been issued for Martial World, and we'll respond to your email once the Spirit Realm translator has replied.
  • Jaspaaar said:
    defry said:

Thanks for getting in touch! It's only been a day since you emailed, and this one obviously takes a bit longer to deal with since there are two translators involved. A refund has been issued for Martial World, and we'll respond to your email once the Spirit Realm translator has replied.
    Thank you! I was not sure I was getting through, I do not mind waiting for the process which can be tricky as I know. All I wanted to inform you, communicate & acknowledge the issues.

As for the spirit realm, it was near at the end (or I think so, as there are only few chapters left), so I wanted to read it slowly & sponsor talisman realm from now on.
    I don't mind if it does not work out. I already paid, it might be my mistake & I am willing to pay 30 even if it only for few chapters.

Thanks again for responding. You were great!