My Wife is a Beautiful CEO spoilers

191011121315»

Comments

• Ok so I'm around chap 560 tr and I've read the stuff posted previously in this thread but some of it's still unclear so I have some questions:

1. What is this Hongmeng organization? IIRC someone previously posted that the 12 gods are stronger than Chinese cultivators but everything I've currently read (up to ch 560 translated) points to Hongmeng have insanely strong cultivators that are above the gods...

2. What's the true identity of Yang Chen's grandfather (besides government official) and that lady (named Sanning or something) that calls him master and is always beside him? Are they part of Hongmeng?

2. Somebody revealed that everything is a battle between Atena and the 50,000 yr old immortal cultivator...so are Athena and the other 11 gods the bad guys in this story? From what I've currently read up to, Hongmeng seem like the bad guys and not the gods...can someone confirm that Yang Chen must end up fighting his wife (I understand that Ruoxi hosts Athena), Apollo, Artemis, Christina, and Ares even though they seem like allies/friends?

3. What role does Yan Buwen play in the story? As of ch 560 I've only gotten glimpses of him in the story and he's described as an extremely smart guy but does he have superpowers/high cultivation as well?

4. Can someone explain what exactly is the power above space time that the Hongmeng cultivators wield?
  • edited February 2019
    1 - The Hongmeng organization is basically a sect of cultivators. The "true purpose" of the sect is that they're sealing some creatures(I can't remember what they are exactly), the more important aspect of this seal is that Zeus is sealed inside. The cultivators have to funnel their energy into the seal on a regular basis in order to sustain it. The cultivators need to be at least at the spirit transformation realm in order to power the seal.

The gods are only weaker than the cultivators because the environment of the Earth doesn't enable them to reach their max power. Or something like that. There's also a difference in power amongst the gods, Zeus is the strongest followed by Athena, the other 10 are a fair bit weaker than the two of them.
    Zeus and Athena = Jade Purity Divine Thunder Transcend Tribulation cultivators at their full power.
    The other 10 = Supreme Purity Divine Thunder

2 - His grandfather dosn't have any other identity. The woman who is always with him is a spirit transformation cultivator from a prominent family in Hongmeng. There's a small story behind her but i can't remember the specifics, and she dosn't really matter anyway.

3 - Honestly, it's kind of a cluster f'k. The gods are actually aliens from mars trying to revive their god clan, in order to do so they have to basically terraform the Earth which would kill everyone on it. The old immortal just wants to find a successor to take over his position as guardian of the Earth so he can leave and go fly around the universe. MC is caught in the middle. MC does fight the gods at the end, and "wins" I guess threw the power of love yay.

4 - He is a pawn of Athena, she sets him up as an enemy of the mc to make the mc grow stronger. He gets power I think from the god stone.

5 - Just don't pay attention to this.
  • 1 - The Hongmeng organization is basically a sect of cultivators. The "true purpose" of the sect is that they're sealing some creatures(I can't remember what they are exactly), the more important aspect of this seal is that Zeus is sealed inside. The cultivators have to funnel their energy into the seal on a regular basis in order to sustain it. The cultivators need to be at least at the spirit transformation realm in order to power the seal.

The gods are only weaker than the cultivators because the environment of the Earth doesn't enable them to reach their max power. Or something like that. There's also a difference in power amongst the gods, Zeus is the strongest followed by Athena, the other 10 are a fair bit weaker than the two of them.
    Zeus and Athena = Jade Purity Divine Thunder Transcend Tribulation cultivators at their full power.

2 - His grandfather dosn't have any other identity. The woman who is always with him is a spirit transformation cultivator from a prominent family in Hongmeng. There's a small story behind her but i can't remember the specifics, and she dosn't really matter anyway.

3 - Honestly, it's kind of a cluster f'k. The gods are actually aliens from mars trying to revive their god clan, in order to do so they have to basically terraform the Earth which would kill everyone on it. The old immortal just wants to find a successor to take over his position as guardian of the Earth so he can leave and go fly around the universe. MC is caught in the middle. MC does fight the gods at the end, and "wins" I guess threw the power of love yay.

4 - He is a pawn of Athena, she sets him up as an enemy of the mc to make the mc grow stronger. He gets power I think from the god stone.

Wait, so if Yang Chen is just a carefully honed puppet used by Athena to usurp the OP cultivators and old immortal why does he end up fighting her and the other gods? Also, on the wiki, it says Yang Chen breaks through fully cycle xiantian in chapter 563 but in this chap it doesn't talk about it at all. Does Yang Chen really obtain spirit transformation stage in ch 563?
  • I would not call him a carefully honed puppet. I would say that he's unlucky that he's talented enough to replace the Old Immortal.

He fights the other gods because in order to revive their clan they need to plant their mother Gaia which is a tree. The gods are fruits born on that tree. In order for Gaia to grow and produce new god clan members it will do something, I cant remember exactly what, something involving the sun, anyway it makes the Earth enter an ice age which in turn would kill all life on the Earth. Then the god clan will be all that's left. So in order to save all his family and friends he goes to stop them.
  • I would not call him a carefully honed puppet. I would say that he's unlucky that he's talented enough to replace the Old Immortal.

He fights the other gods because in order to revive their clan they need to plant their mother Gaia which is a tree. The gods are fruits born on that tree. In order for Gaia to grow and produce new god clan members it will do something, I cant remember exactly what, something involving the sun, anyway it makes the Earth enter an ice age which in turn would kill all life on the Earth. Then the god clan will be all that's left. So in order to save all his family and friends he goes to stop them.
    FUCKING CHAKRA TREE FROM NARUTO FUCK THIS SHIT.
  • 1 - The Hongmeng organization is basically a sect of cultivators. The "true purpose" of the sect is that they're sealing some creatures(I can't remember what they are exactly), the more important aspect of this seal is that Zeus is sealed inside. The cultivators have to funnel their energy into the seal on a regular basis in order to sustain it. The cultivators need to be at least at the spirit transformation realm in order to power the seal.

I have only read the current translations but what exactly is the cultivation realms since only Xiantian full cycle has been introduced so far?
  • Houtian - Xiantian - Spirit Transformation - Transcend Tribulation - "Immortal"

Transcend Tribulation is a real cluster f of a realm. It's divided into 9 stages but there's a bunch a crap that determines the cultivators power in this realm aside from their level.
  • Houtian - Xiantian - Spirit Transformation - Transcend Tribulation - "Immortal"

Transcend Tribulation is a real cluster f of a realm. It's divided into 9 stages but there's a bunch a crap that determines the cultivators power in this realm aside from their level.
    Awesome thanks for listing the realms and now I know what to look for in regards to cultivation. So I'm guessing almost all the Gods are at the Immortal realm with the exception of 
  • So, can someone tell me why Lanlan's "Grandfather" doesn't let her stay with Yang Chen in the beginning? I just got past a part where Lanlan was at Ruoxi's house, then the "Grandfather" came back and told Ruoxi that unless she divorced Yang Chen, she couldn't stay with Lanlan, what's the reasoning behind that? Please spoil me about the reason behind that (as many details as you're willing to give) and why the f*ck does it take almost 600 chapters from Yang Chen first seeing her to him finding out about their true relationship.
  • edited August 2019
    ||<<SPOILER??? >>||

So i have been reading this for quite a while and I just completed  621 i now truly belive Rouxi is Athena. Due to het Intellectual Groups name being Athena, Sheer Obvious Coincidences and because her Character broke in 568th Chapter. I am now wanting to drop this novel.

Please Tell Me In Which Chapter Does Yang finds her Identity.
  • In which chapter Lin Rouxi accepts Yang Chen currently I'm on the 900 and I don't see much progress
  • So does athena love yang chen ? Or does she only think of him as a usable pawn ?
  • After the big fight between YC and LR when do they get back together and how ?????