Martial World

1686970717274»

Comments

• Who was the woman we saw during Lin Ming's training ? Was that the little girl's true form ?
  • what chapter does sheng mei assault him? I'm kinda regreting about this spoiler cause my brain keeps thinking it's gonna happen every time they interact
  • what chapter does sheng mei assault him? I'm kinda regreting about this spoiler cause my brain keeps thinking it's gonna happen every time they interact
    If i'm not mistaken, chapters 1980s
  • I Read upto the latest translated chapters and learnt a few spoilers. But I cant seem to place the story of sheng mei exactly. she seemed to be a good character(helping LM in asura road and in Spiratas world). So, whats with all the hate on her, her being raped by soul emperor or something / she raping LM. Can someone who has read he complete novel please explain this he story of Sheng mei.  
  • edited September 2018
    I Read upto the latest translated chapters and learnt a few spoilers. But I cant seem to place the story of sheng mei exactly. she seemed to be a good character(helping LM in asura road and in Spiratas world). So, whats with all the hate on her, her being raped by soul emperor or something / she raping LM. Can someone who has read he complete novel please explain this he story of Sheng mei.  
    the soul emperor placed a slave seal in her mind back when she was a kid making her obey him whenever he needs somethings, the reason she raped the mc is because he had a strong source (life force or soul source however you feel like it describes) which the soul emperor thought might be a future threat or helpful towards him (long time since i last read)
  • I Read upto the latest translated chapters and learnt a few spoilers. But I cant seem to place the story of sheng mei exactly. she seemed to be a good character(helping LM in asura road and in Spiratas world). So, whats with all the hate on her, her being raped by soul emperor or something / she raping LM. Can someone who has read he complete novel please explain this he story of Sheng mei.  
    Raped mc like some dominant fuck (like a slut for some) and became in love with him in the last dregs of the novel (which is just....a wow plot twist)...guess that is it 
  • edited October 2018
    Totally wrong and biased way to describe it.

Sheng Mei raped Lin Ming in order to give him a way out. Soul Emperor was going to take Lin Ming's Immortal Soul by using his own power, he was capable of doing so to the Lin Ming of that time after all, but Sheng Mei put a condition to let her do it instead. In a nutshell, Sheng Mei sacrificed her own virginity in order to be able to pass onto Lin Ming her reincarnation technique so that he could make a comeback; the chances of Lin Ming doing so were minimal, but that's literally all Sheng Mei could do for him.

Even if Sheng Mei didn't rape Lin Ming, Soul Emperor would have taken Lin Ming's Immortal Soul. That in turn would have given Lin Ming no way of surviving after. The sole reason Lin Ming was alive at the end of the story was literally because Sheng Mei raped him.

Sheng Mei falling for Lin Ming wasn't any surprise either though. Aside from all the build up their relationship had before the rape case, Sheng Mei spent literally over 7,000 years carrying Lin Ming's child in her womb as well as the guilt of what she did to him. Even if what Sheng Mei did was to give Lin Ming hope of surviving, she still felt guilt about what she did to the point it became a heart demon. Then, after Sheng Mei and Lin Ming reunited, she got freed from Soul Emperor's slave seal, their daughter was born and they spent years living together, so it's not really surprising Sheng Mei would have fallen for Ling Ming.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Plese tell me Soul Emperor and Saint emperor dies at the end whatever way. Would love to see LM look down on them once he gets stronger than them.
  • Saint Emperor gets stomped and taken prisoner, later his body gets taken over by Divine Mist.
    Soul Emperor is a clone type existence of the true main final boss. "Soul Emperor" never fights LM, but of course LM obliterates his true self in the final battle. One of the most anticlimactic and disappointing final battles out of all the novels I've read.
  • OK, 300ish chap feels a bit rushed, this novel had much potentiel to be extended anyway thats my favorite and i dont want it to end i guess.
  • Si if ling ming uses the reincarnation technique and reverts to before life destruction wont that affect his life destruction phase if his body transformation is 2 high ? 
  • From what i understood in the mtl the reincarnation technique doesn't erase your cultivation. When Lin Ming does it he still retains his peak Holy Lord inner world but he'll still need to take the time to cultivate to reach that level again but without any bottleneck.
  • does he just resurect without knowing whats happening or does he realises sheng mei left something ?
  • I'm on the chapter where Lin Ming gives Qin Xingxuan his cultivation method and looking at the wiki he will also gives her different bloodlines.
    Does he also do the same thing with his other wives ?How much do they get stronger compared to each other and to him? Does he keep sharing his personal cultivation methods, bloodlines, powers and such with them?
    Also what's going to happen in the war between the divine phoenix island sect and the south sea demon region? will the phoenix sect get's destroyed?
  • robin47 said:
    I'm on the chapter where Lin Ming gives Qin Xingxuan his cultivation method and looking at the wiki he will also gives her different bloodlines.
    Does he also do the same thing with his other wives ?How much do they get stronger compared to each other and to him? Does he keep sharing his personal cultivation methods, bloodlines, powers and such with them?
    Also what's going to happen in the war between the divine phoenix island sect and the south sea demon region? will the phoenix sect get's destroyed?
    The different bloodlines comes from having intercourse with the mc in different time periods of his martial road. I personally don't read anyone of mc's wives having acquired the bloodlines and integrating them through intercourse, but because many people write it so in the wiki and with a collective thought I can't just possibly erase it alone even though the validity of their claims are too vague to boot.

Also there were no written scenes in the novel that depict the presence of those other bloodlines integrated in their cultivation. Such as with Xiao Moxian(Lin Ming's third wife), we don't see her having a shadow/phantom of a dragon during cultivation or breakthrough's after having sex with Lin Ming. Thus I can say that with such powerful bloodlines having not been integrated in their cultivation means that they didn't acquire the varying bloodlines of Lin Ming. Normally the only thing that is exchanged during intercourse with a cultivator is the primordial yin of women and the primordial yang of men, and there were no further statements that denote bloodlines being given to the sex partner during intercourse. Although it is so, my observations does not denote that bloodlines could not be passed down. It has been stated how mc's children acquire the bloodlines of both parents, even the newly acquired asura road master bloodline to Lin Ming's first child.

As for their personal strengths, the first two wives are literally slowly fading away from the story after ascending to the Realm of the Gods or the Divine Realm. The only thing he shared with them is the Ancient Phoenix Code and True Phoenix bloodlines that was transplanted in them iirc with the first two wives.

The war in the South Horizon Region is a relatively long arc, and yes the sect will get destroyed by the SSDR.
  • The last time the cultivation of his 1st two wives is mentioned, they're peak Divine Lords who could break threw to Holy Lord with larges amount of external resources. MC at the time is half-step Empyrean I think. He dosn't share anything else with them. Which is why it's pretty annoying when he gives large amounts of dragon blood to that girl from the Phoenix clan, instead of saving it for his wives and sister.
  • When do the human experts of Divine realm know that Lin Ming is alive?
  • In 60-70 chapters.
  • When LF kill Good Fortune Saint Son ?
  • What happened to the Saint race? Do the humans regain their lost territories in the Divine realm and take the battle up to the Saint race in their universes?
  • Xiaowy said:
    When LF kill Good Fortune Saint Son ?
    I think he kills him around 2050
  • What's the real identity of the soul emperor and the good fortune saint?

• rexdaevid said:
    What's the real identity of the soul emperor and the good fortune saint?
    good fortune saint is just an upper class true divinity. Soul emperor is one of the avatars of the demon gold world spirit Its his soul avatar i believe, while he also has a essence and a body avatar as well.
  • Welcome back to the Borderlands universe! Shoot from all trunks and grab everything that is bad in a completely new adventure that will literally send you into space – to the surface of the satellite of the planet Pandora. Events Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! take place between Borderlands and Borderlands 2. Learn more about the past of Handsome Jack, the main villain of Borderlands2, and maybe understand how he came to life like that. Experiment with low gravity, with ecstasy shoot enemies from the new ice and laser weapons, drive through the lunar landscapes on new cars and create total chaos!

• what i hate about this novel is the fact that the author made me so hyped with in 3/4 of the whole story about lin ming getting and upgrading his own made skill the lightning fire explosion thing and then decides to trashe the concept and use those demon wheels instead! i mean where is the part where the author said that self made martial skills are stronger and better than those given by others! lin ming even gave up on his own spear and used that black spear! the endingreally made me so disappointed
  • What ever happened to the Forsaken God Clan from Sky Spill Continent? Did the curse ever get lifted?