My Beautiful Teacher Spoilers

15678911»

Comments

• Austin said:
    It's like a more sophisticated version of Very Pure and Ambiguous.
    It has some good humor, and yeah the harem members aren't particularly fleshed out, but then again, when are they ever in CN.
    I didn't think it was all too bad.
    is the secretary qin ling and han extin the korean girl in the harem?
    just look above at the list of all harem members
  • Austin said:
    It's like a more sophisticated version of Very Pure and Ambiguous.
    It has some good humor, and yeah the harem members aren't particularly fleshed out, but then again, when are they ever in CN.
    I didn't think it was all too bad.
    is the secretary qin ling and han extin the korean girl in the harem?
    just look above at the list of all harem members
    is it really all the harem membera i feel you forgot some . i'll appriciate if someone can please write the full harem list.  

Thank you
  • page 5 of this forum has the harem list. 
  • anyone can help me spoil about li xue and liu chang? li xue are annoying and liu chang said she have an ex-boyfriend which making me restless
  • She's a virgin, don't worry.
  • Wow you were right, the translation really sucks. Is there even a difference between the translation and lnmtl? I mean I am really bad at English but even someone like me almost gets eye cancer from reading that. lul
  • edited September 2017
    @austin li xue and liu chang is a virgin? (of course i mean before mc do them) just to make sure there's no shit happen that make them do that with other guy
  • Does su feis and su jis father ever accept the MC and if yes in what chapter?

• B4sh3r said:
    Wow you were right, the translation really sucks. Is there even a difference between the translation and lnmtl? I mean I am really bad at English but even someone like me almost gets eye cancer from reading that. lul
    Yeah I had to stop before I got infected.
    tempe said:
    @austin li xue and liu chang is a virgin? (of course i mean before mc do them) just to make sure there's no shit happen that make them do that with other guy
    Could be wrong, but I think everyone in his harem was a virgin before he banged them.
  • can someone tell me, about Han Xuanfan is she one of Qin Chao's women?
  • With such a large harem, are they all gonna become cultivators or are some of they still normal humans in the end?
  • edited August 2018
    can anyone tell me who's the non virgin of the harem? cause as far as I read there's a widow and I want to see who's the other non-virgin? like liu chang did't get embarassed when shangguan yan and MC having SNUSNU and there's some girl which didn't have a virgin sign when they done it for the first time
  • is really Han Enxi (Korean student) not part of harem? 

• Borderlands The Pre Sequel Remastered

Welcome back to the Borderlands universe! Shoot from all trunks and grab everything that is bad in a completely new adventure that will literally send you into space – to the surface of the satellite of the planet Pandora. Events Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! take place between Borderlands and Borderlands 2. Learn more about the past of Handsome Jack, the main villain of Borderlands2, and maybe understand how he came to life like that. Experiment with low gravity, with ecstasy shoot enemies from the new ice and laser weapons, drive through the lunar landscapes on new cars and create total chaos!