War Sovereign Soaring The Heavens

2»

Comments

• freefox123 said:

who is princess baguio
    Princess Bi Yao - the one he already encountered.
  • Mercy said:
    Soo...How many realm are there realy?The one we know shouldnt be it ?I think at least cause will he rly take 3000+ch for that lel

If I am not mistaken: a total of 13 different realms (if you mean the stuff like origin core, nascent etc.)

What are all the cultivation levels?
  • Is there a harem or only kai er ad fei er and if there is what are the harem members?
    He got 6 ladies (me thinks):

Ker Er
    Li Fei
    Xiao Lan
    Princess Bi Yao
    Han Xue Nai
    Fengtian Wu
    can you tell me in what chapter the family of Ker Er take her
  • Whats the last culltivation realm? TNX
  • Is there a harem or only kai er ad fei er and if there is what are the harem members?
    He got 6 ladies (me thinks):

Ker Er
    Li Fei
    Xiao Lan
    Princess Bi Yao
    Han Xue Nai
    Fengtian Wu

Mercy said:
    Soo...How many realm are there realy?The one we know shouldnt be it ?I think at least cause will he rly take 3000+ch for that lel

If I am not mistaken: a total of 13 different realms (if you mean the stuff like origin core, nascent etc.)
    Can you tell me if xiao Lan and bi Yao truly join his harem or they are just Potential members who like him? And can you also name the cultivation levels above Void stage?
  • this novel is good, remind me much about MGA

but, the spoiler is really sparce

• What happened to his father? did he ever returns to the Duan clan? and what's the outcome with the clan?
  • lorwa said:
    Is Ke Er ever got separated from MC?
    I hope they got in their journey together 
    Latest arc, they were separated. I think she's some kind of reincarnation of an noble immortal who suicide due to her father forcing her to marry another guy. She was taken back to there by the family and was kinda home arrest--- to marry the same guy again. Her uncle was supportive of her, so he helps out the MC. Right now MC is powering up to save her, which going to take like 1000 years i guess.
    Which chapter they take her ?
  • lorwa said:
    Is Ke Er ever got separated from MC?
    I hope they got in their journey together 
    Latest arc, they were separated. I think she's some kind of reincarnation of an noble immortal who suicide due to her father forcing her to marry another guy. She was taken back to there by the family and was kinda home arrest--- to marry the same guy again. Her uncle was supportive of her, so he helps out the MC. Right now MC is powering up to save her, which going to take like 1000 years i guess. 
    Ugh i'm so tired of this kind of plot, this one is even more retarded.
  • the two small pythons will come back or they are gone forever?
  • 1. What are all the cultivations realms in this novel?

2. Is immortality in this novel possible like living for forever without dying?

3 how many woman are in his harem and have any of them betrayed him or with they?
  • What will happen to little black and little white, and who's the girl that wants to take them away?
  • What will happen to little black and little white, and who's the girl that wants to take them away?
    Why would she want to take them away and who is little white and little black I'm about to read this novel so don't want anything weird happensing like ntr or yuri 
  • edited October 2017
    Ragnarock said:
    What will happen to little black and little white, and who's the girl that wants to take them away?
    Why would she want to take them away and who is little white and little black I'm about to read this novel so don't want anything weird happensing like ntr or yuri 
    They are his snake pets. She's taking them away bc she can help them lvl up faster than DLT can.

Everyone agreed to it so don't worry. There was no force used.
  • edited October 2017
    Suran said:
    Ragnarock said:
    What will happen to little black and little white, and who's the girl that wants to take them away?
    They are his snake pets. She's taking them away bc she can help them lvl up faster than DLT can.

Everyone agreed to it so don't worry. There was no force used.

Thanks!

1.do you know what the 13 realms of cultivation are ?

2.is it possible for there to be immortals in thovel like in stellar transformation where they can live forever never having to die unless there killed?

3. Does anyone know the life spans of each realm?

• Any spoilers about MC's dad??
    I know he is not dead.

Thanks
    A Hero Without Equal....A Lonely King
  • Someone tell me what each level of Nine Dragons War Sovereign Technique is and what strengths it provides.
  • Any new spoilers
  • When does zi shang die?
  • somewhere around chapter 970 ... if Zi Shang is the guy with the ghost inside
  • Does MC have Water spirit body? and does he get ahead of Su Li, Long yun, etc in cultivation?
  • How does mc save feng tain wu 
    • Will the cockroach Zi Shang die some day?
    • When he meets his wives or finds out they want to marry his fiance?
    • Devilseal Tablet? What is it?
    • Did he save Feng Tian Wu with the famous "i must to fuck her or she will die"?

Underlings! Go! Kidnap him for me.
  • What is in the The Exquisite Jadebox left behind by MC's dad??
    Also what's his real identity and where is he right now??
    Thanks
  • enix19955 said:
    What is in the The Exquisite Jadebox left behind by MC's dad??
    Thanks
    Anyone??
  • enix19955 said:
    enix19955 said:
    What is in the The Exquisite Jadebox left behind by MC's dad??
    Thanks
    Anyone??
     You may already know since its been tranlated already , Its a Saint Tatic ( Better than the Heaven techniques from Cloud Continent) Meteorite Arrow and a message from his father in a Jade Slip that was damaged due his previous attempts of opening the box.
  • DLT's Father is the Mansion Lord of Azure Crest Pavillion: a very powerful force in Martial Saint Land. It is stronger than the Dragon Clan.
  • edited April 2019
    DLT's Father is the Mansion Lord of Azure Crest Pavillion: a very powerful force in Martial Saint Land. It is stronger than the Dragon Clan.
    What chapter does DLT finally meet up with everyone in Martial Saint Land and also when does he find out that he is the Young Master of Azure Cloud Mansion due to his father being the Mansion Lord of Azure Cloud Mansion?