Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Chapter 1350 is out
  • Chapter 1351 is out

Why is the chapter named Instant Starlight????

I thought it would be some kind of a finishing move which will severely hurt all of them. Dammit
  • It kinda means 'the light flashes in the eye in a blink of an eye' like when you found a solution to a question you goes "eureka!" And ur light bulb turned on
    That said i wonder what did jasmine think of? How will she revive dead Che? 
  • I don't know how the story will progress from here on
  • edited March 2019
    LazyArata said:
    I don't know how the story will progress from here on
    Well at least about MX if thet spoiler is true then she probably made it look like she went into closed door traning so she can leave and avenge YC as for the rest probably a few more chapters with jasmine then a few about XQ and and BPS.
  • Well from the spoiler it seems like the story will turn back to BPS for a mini arc without YC as main character, prob about new enemies appearing in BPS.
    Old characters will get some screen time, and lil fairy at last is shown to us.
    YC wont show up until volume 14 at least
    As for MX... she prob went to grieve as the last paragraph shown her footstep on the snow was chaotic... when even the newest of disciple never left any footstep on snow, since they lived there their entire life.
  • edited March 2019
    MX killing SGE is a nice move so that the sisters won’t feel guilty about that if one of them kills him and MX can vent her anger. 

The rebirth will take place at the Phoenix shrine in BPS where YC got his legacy. He will probably stay unconscious until the end of this arc. He will wake up before the second tribulation that he will overtake it at the place of silver Hong’er. This time he will absorb all the 9 tribulations so that he jumps directly to DKR and his lightening art will be upgraded to white swords/dragons or something like that. 
    After that he will heal silver Hong’er who will give him the last seeds and will integrate another weapon/treasure. 
    He will reach the DSovR before returning again to RotG. .....
  • Chapter 1352 is out
  • Volume 1 - Red-Colored Calamity

Volume 2 - Blue Wind Conspiracy

Volume 3 - Name that Shakes the Profound Sky

Volume 4 - Fury that Burns the Heavens

Volume 5 - Primordial Profound Ark

Volume 6 - Lordship in Illusory Demon

Volume 7 - Heaven Smiting Shakes the World

Volume 8 - Cloud's End Illusory Mirage

Volume 9 - Realm of the Gods

Volume 10 - Snow Song, Flame God

Volume 11 - Profound God Convention

Volume 12 - Infatuation in Dreams (God Realm of Absolute Beginning)

Volume 13 - Live Severing, Soul Dying

Volume 14 - Evil God's Nirvana

Volume 15 - The various heavens are already bearing the burden?

Volume 16 - I'm against the various heavens

Volume 17 - Scarlet Red Despair
  • LazyArata said:
    Volume 1 - Red-Colored Calamity

Volume 2 - Blue Wind Conspiracy

Volume 3 - Name that Shakes the Profound Sky

Volume 4 - Fury that Burns the Heavens

Volume 5 - Primordial Profound Ark

Volume 6 - Lordship in Illusory Demon

Volume 7 - Heaven Smiting Shakes the World

Volume 8 - Cloud's End Illusory Mirage

Volume 9 - Realm of the Gods

Volume 10 - Snow Song, Flame God

Volume 11 - Profound God Convention

Volume 12 - Infatuation in Dreams (God Realm of Absolute Beginning)

Volume 13 - Live Severing, Soul Dying

Volume 14 - Evil God's Nirvana

Volume 15 - The various heavens are already bearing the burden?

Volume 16 - I'm against the various heavens

Volume 17 - Scarlet Red Despair
    Is this the old list or an updated one?
  • Chapter 1353 is out

No Yun Che in this chapter.

Me : Skip
  • edited March 2019
    So that mars note means tha we go back to BPS for a while and we wont be back to the ROTG in a few years story wise?
    Also XQ broke down crying and did she or did she not destroy the marriage certificate?
  • The birth of a realm king. Im starting to see why XQ would be the female main. Because the subsequent story line would be centered on her
  • So female characters are being powered up.

Jasmine from using Evil Infant wheel thingie. Xia Qingyue from Moon God Emperor's inheritance. MXY most probably will undergo close door training. Looks good. Now hurry up and power up Yun Che.
  • XQ didnt destroy the marriage paper and yeah we are back to BPS for a while and YC will prob be back in god realm when the training in the pearl is complete to meet with his loli (3015 yrs old) wife
    Honestly even with the story centering on XQ I still don't like her very much... Jasmine is way better at being female lead but imo MX is catching up to her. That said on the wiki MX have the highest vote from fans LMAO, MILF is da best amirite?
  • I agree about the harem members, it'll prob get a bit more boring compared but at same time I'm glad they're powering up. Also @Sweeper Monk don't forget Little Aunt will probably power up from sensing YC's death and accept the deal with her 'other self'. I also agree with the guess that YC will awake back on BPS in the phoenix shrine and there will be a big reunion there from several characters and hopefully among them is Jasmine and LF (also curious how that sword brother of his is doing, let alone Yuanba).

The one thing I disliked about this chapter was XQ's line about why didn't YC wait for her... umm he's been waiting for you this entire time though? Like for real, how long are you going to make the guy wait?! lol just seemed a bit ironic and selfish of a comment by her, I realize she meant for this particular case but yeah...
  • Chapter 1355 is out
  • Lol? YC is back at BPS....so I guess what the phoenix gave him was ... spawn point LMAO???
    Was MX about to say "he was also my man" back there with SGE? she stopped at "in your eye he is only a small disciple from a lower realm..."
  • So he did wake up in the pheonix village? 
    And MX rules .
  • Nirvana flames = Second chance
    The gift from the phoenix.
    What's the gift from the golden crow i wonder?
  • edited March 2019
    I wonder if mars will take a 3 day break after last chapter?
  • Nirvana flames = Second chance
    The gift from the phoenix.
    What's the gift from the golden crow i wonder?
    Maybe the ability for little empress to have children?
  • edited March 2019
    Chapter 1357 is out 

All your hard work, cultivation and inheritances gone. All 1350 chapters became useless.
  • LazyArata said:
    Chapter 1357 is out 

All your hard work, cultivation and inheritances gone. All 1350 chapters became useless.
    I wonder if now he will get the silver hong er and train in the devil arts since the spoiler said that god realm would see him as an enemy? Also i get the feeling that the devil origin orb is not gone like the rest of his powers.
  • We all know Mars will power up Yun Che again. The question is, will Mars milk it or get him powered up reasonably quickly. If we compare to other works of fiction we know it look several chapters before Lin Ming (Martial world) surpassed his previous level, but it wasn't boring because he was sowing karma and still was more powerful than most people. In Peerless Martial God Lin Feng took only a few chapters, and that occurred quite early in the story, so the sense of loss isn't as big. In Marvel comics, they depowered Thor in the 90s and it took like 5 months for him to regain his power. Jesus, I hope it doesn't take even one week before Yun Che powers up again.

In ATG, we went pass 1350 chapters to lose all this shit, and this wouldn't be necessary if Yun Che didn't act like a moron and go and rescue Jasmine when he had no goddamn chance of success. Its even more tragic when Jasmine has the Devil Infant artefact which was shown to devastate the Star God realm alone.
  • We all know Mars will power up Yun Che again. The question is, will Mars milk it or get him powered up reasonably quickly. If we compare to other works of fiction we know it look several chapters before Lin Ming (Martial world) surpassed his previous level, but it wasn't boring because he was sowing karma and still was more powerful than most people. In Peerless Martial God Lin Feng took only a few chapters, and that occurred quite early in the story, so the sense of loss isn't as big. In Marvel comics, they depowered Thor in the 90s and it took like 5 months for him to regain his power. Jesus, I hope it doesn't take even one week before Yun Che powers up again.

In ATG, we went pass 1350 chapters to lose all this shit, and this wouldn't be necessary if Yun Che didn't act like a moron and go and rescue Jasmine when he had no goddamn chance of success. Its even more tragic when Jasmine has the Devil Infant artefact which was shown to devastate the Star God realm alone.
    You don't really need to compare it to other authors, just to Mars' previous works. He gimps the MC for a (relatively) short period every single time. It depends on which path Mars will choose for YC. If he starts from scratch and we get, say, a hundred years time-skip, I wouldn't expect him to get everything back for maybe a 100 chapters, at least.

Then again Crimson Fissure isn't exactly going to wait for him, so its probably going to be something like 20-30 chapters of YC being completely powerless before plot armor kicks in.
  • Well the Plot armour will probably be Feng Xian er. Just another round of sex and the new nirvana complete.
    Usual Mars way to get new girl
  • It might take a while for him to recover since the next vol name is evil gods nirvana but I agree xian'er is going to be the next girl probably also if CY is in the village it is kinda fitting he took care of her in her worst time so now she can takecare of him in his.
  • Well the Plot armour will probably be Feng Xian er. Just another round of sex and the new nirvana complete.
    Usual Mars way to get new girl
    I hope NO for the sake of the story and the novel. Many readers are happy to see trash YC because of his dumbness especially knowing that he didn’t only lost Jasmine and CZ, but also all the sacrifices of the divine spirits, masters, wife’s and all those who trusted him with the hope to protect them (Hong’er, LH,....). I hope that he collapses totally when he will face CYC and his daughter powerless without any ability to help or protect them. This can be used by Mars to create a shock to his dumb MC in order to revive the old YC (first 100 chapters). Once he regains his old self and finds ambitions in order to become stronger, he will ask Xuer to lead him to silver Hong’er to get the other seeds. But before this, YC will be a real trash for the next 10-20 chapters. He will regret everything he did and every p***y he fu**ed uselessly so he finds him self a real trash without any power even to fu** his wife’s. 
  • edited March 2019
    I just noticed in the latest translated chapter,could it be xue'er sensed YC respawning in the pheonix village so maybe that chap was ahead in time than the ones in the god realm.