Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• LazyArata said:
    https://www.wxnmh.com/thread-3984334.htm

Could someone please translate this
    Its something about shui meiyin being a big help for YC  but I dont understand it very well.
  • @Spike Spiegel he’s got poison covered thanks to SPP and he ling; all he needs now are seeds, complete hong’er and time. Wolf god essence would be the icing on the cake.
  • MikeyGrey said:
    @Spike Spiegel he’s got poison covered thanks to SPP and he ling; all he needs now are seeds, complete hong’er and time. Wolf god essence would be the icing on the cake.
    We know that he doesn't have time so a full set of seeds will enable him to reach DSovR and something else should boost his strength to DLR. This something else could be a SG inheritence or a Devil inheritence. We know that the IP gift will only be given to him once he reaches DLR. Another possibility is to collect several beast legacies once he get all the seeds. This will give Mars the opportunity to add hundreds of chapters before the final battle....
  • @Spike Spiegel The seeds never gave him 'that' much of a cultivation boost especially the further he got in his cultivation, I doubt he'd even gain a small rank let alone a full realm like you seem to think. That said, the seeds would still definitely help of course so it'd be nice for him to get all his bases covered, personally I wonder if he'll be gaining some of the seeds on his next life and they'll somehow merge with him when he comes back.
  • edited January 2019
    IMHO the seeds are mostly there to nullify any and all types of elemental damage. I doubt if he will ever acquire legacies related to earth or wind but would still be comical to see peak wind DMR going ape shit when their unstoppable attack lands and YC be like "thanks for dusting off my clothes bruh".
  • edited January 2019
    I think there is another way for him to have earth and wind seed by create it. He can as with light power get the power of the earth and the wind through the primordial yin of special woman with wind body and another with earth body. After that, he can create his own seed. Mars doesn't how the seed was create by EG (For me he create them by the concentration and the solidifation of his elements)

for the earth power, he ling can be a candidate remains to found a virgin woman with wind body.

With that Mars can avoid going back to BPS.

• edited January 2019
    @Spike Spiegel The seeds never gave him 'that' much of a cultivation boost especially the further he got in his cultivation, I doubt he'd even gain a small rank let alone a full realm like you seem to think. That said, the seeds would still definitely help of course so it'd be nice for him to get all his bases covered, personally I wonder if he'll be gaining some of the seeds on his next life and they'll somehow merge with him when he comes back.
    The boost should come from the full set of seeds (the complete inheritance). It would be so dump from Mars if a true god legacy (like SG or MG) boost you directly to DLR, and a creation god legacy that the EG spent 600000 yrs to create has a “0” boost effect !!!!!! 

@MikeyGrey  @momzo  the EG inheritance is the drop of blood + the 7 seeds. He spent more than 600 kyrs to create it so that the requirements to get it fully are very harsh (heavens will). You  can imagine that every part of this legacy has some benefits but to get the real inheritance you have to collect all the parts and then the real plot of the EG will start to take place. These parts are indestructible and you can use them separately (like the fire dragon, “Jasmine”, the GC spirit, the beast, ....) but if you want to get the real inheritance, you have to get all of them (imagine that YC didn’t find the dark seed and won’t find the light one, and he collects the 5 remaining, his power will be very limited). The true power of the EG is the chaos and Mars is a fun of this kind of power (see previews works) ....
  • edited January 2019
    @Spike Spiegel Eh, it's possible but I don't know if it's all that likely. Plus the seeds are more a subsidiary legacy and an extra bonus rather than EG's true legacy which is the blood YC got. I get what you mean and I too found it odd how EG didn't have a huge boost compared to True God legacies but there's likely a reason behind it, I'm guessing that it's simply the long term potential. The true god legacies give instant gratification however are limited to DLR, so if you need power in a hurry, sure it's better, but it's unlike EG and perhaps other creation god legacies where with a bit of time/effort/resources one can surpass that and become True God or Creation God.

Plus many of these people spend thousands of years cultivating and YC's just in his 20's, so I'm pretty damn sure if you ask anyone in God Realm which legacy they'd rather have it'd be 100% EG one, there's only impatience now due to drama in story but that doesn't lessen the quality of EG's legacy (Mars could also explain it that boosting someone directly to True God or above would simply make them explode so it's necessary to let them slowly grow in power instead, unlike the other legacies).

That's also not even counting the power boosts EG gates give and the unique EG arts in the veins, so I'd say the legacy is fine as is. Also he spent the 600k years creating the drop of blood, the seeds were made before that due to his understanding of the elements iirc though could be wrong. 

You 'may' be right on once he gets all the seeds, or you 'may' be wrong and blowing things out of proportion; time will tell.
  • edited January 2019
    Apfiz (2019-01-30 18:08:53)

No one noticed that the nubo character is listed:

【Xing Ling】: Star Guardian under Star God Realm's Heavenly Slaughter Star God.

He is victim or assistant YC.

I also noticed, I think he might be the bastard(unclaimed) child of the SGE(Xing Juekong).

Maybe he is also a part(sacrifice) of the ceremony as the new Heavenly Poison Star God in order to make sure ceremony succeeds.

@Spike Spiegel: I've been thinking the exact same thing for years now about what would happen to YC's profound strength once he gets all of the seeds and that the Evil Gods actually has the power of chaos.

Edit: Pg800!
  • Naofumi said:
    LazyArata said:
    https://www.wxnmh.com/thread-3984334.htm

Could someone please translate this
    Its something about shui meiyin being a big help for YC  but I dont understand it very well.
    Says that she will be a big influence in his life. Not in the present but the future. Don't forget the book title "Against the Heavens". YC is destined to defy the heavens. In the future when he goes against all under heaven in anger, SMY will be one of the few who stay by his side.
  • edited February 2019
    New chapter out 

What Is Jasmine thinking? She hosts the terrifyingly Evil infant wheel and she agreed to blood sacrificing? What about the wheel? 
  • Skimming through chapter 1313. Seems to be significant that YC can accommodate both light and dark energies. Something that even Evil God was not able to do.
  • edited February 2019
    CFT said:
    Skimming through chapter 1313. Seems to be significant that YC can accommodate both light and dark energies. Something that even Evil God was not able to do.
    Mars already spoiled that EG had both light and darkness seeds so chapter 1313 is just a theory.since nobody knew about either of them.
  • Why has TapRead started retranslating this? Really annoying seeing them spam chapters on novelupdate.
  • "The ten golden words vanished before everyone’s eyes, and all kinds of expressions flitted across the god emperors’ faces… but the one similarity they shared was that they were all focused on Yun Che.

Moyu was just about to withdraw the Heavenly Mystery God Canon and put it away when two new golden lines suddenly appeared beneath the original prophecy:

Virtue will lead to eternal peace.

Evil will bring the carnage of a devil god.

The Heavenly Mystery God Canon vanished, but the Heavenly Mystery Three Elders all lost their cool in an instant. Although the words had only appeared for a brief instant, they slipped into their hearts and souls like they had a mind of their own."

• edited February 2019

“We…”

But Moyu raised his hands and shook his head slowly, “If the great ancestor doesn’t wish to make it known, then we mustn’t say it! These fifteen words shall be known to no other but ourselves!”

“Plus, Yun Che has clear eyes despite his fierce temperament, and there are no signs of negativity on him whatsoever. There’s no way he’ll become a devil god.”

:D  :D :D

• Mowen and Mozhi also nodded slightly.

They were the Heavenly Mystery Three Elders, so their eye for people was extremely good. Although they had no idea what the latter half of Great Ancestor Haotian’s prophecy really meant, they were at least certain that Yun Che was a resolute, upright man who had nothing to do with “the carnage of a devil god” at all.

Plus, he was the “child of the heavens”. He would be the last person to go against the heavens.

• From Mars’ latest wechat message:

The results of Yun Che’s trip to Star God Realm

Firstly, even though there was a drop of Star God Blood from Jasmine’s body, it was still unable to pass through Absolute Star Soul realm. As a result, Jasmine and Caizhi died, Yun Che was powerless to accomplish anything.

The probability of it appearing was extremely low! Otherwise, why did he leave behind a hole as a “Star God Blood” back then?!

Second, Yun Che had entered the Star God Realm, and found the opportunity to touch Jasmine and Caizhi. He took Jasmine and Caizhi away using the Void Illusion Stone, and the three of them survived.

It’s probability of appearing: Thief is low. Jasmine and Caizhi were sealed into the realm Formation, which even they were completely suppressed. I couldn’t think of any method Yun Che could use to break this formation.

Third, Yun Che entered the Star God Realm, and found an opportunity to come into contact with Jasmine. Using the Void Illusion Stone to escape, Jasmine and Jasmine survived, Caizhi was sacrificed … After all, the formation ceremony had been prepared. Although one could not compare with two, it could not be wasted.

Probability of appearing: Impossible. Because Jasmine would not abandon Caizhi and Yun Che and leave.

Fourth, Yun Che entered the Star God Realm, and found an opportunity to come into contact with Caizhi. Using the Void Illusion Stone to bring Caizhi away, Yun Che survived while Jasmine was sacrificed … Ibid.

Probability of appearing: Impossible. Because Caizhi would not abandon Jasmine and Yun Che and leave.

Fifth, Yun Che entered the Star God Realm, but did not have the chance to come into contact with Jasmine.

Appearance probability: higher. After all, this was relatively speaking, the most rational and brainy action.

Six, Yun Che had entered the Star God Realm but didn’t have the chance to touch Jasmine. Then, he used his unyielding nature to the fullest extent where he could easily kill any Star Guard with his weak body. In the end, all three of them were killed.

Probability of appearing: Impossible. After all, Yun Che was the main character, he would not die.

Seventh, there was one or more star gods who felt disgusted by the “heart” of the Star Divine Emperor after finding out the truth. Before the ceremony even began, they turned their backs on him and helped Jasmine and Caizhi to get out of their confinement, but after that, there was nothing for Yun Che to do … Fullness of the outcome.

Probability of appearing: low. Star God was an extraordinary being and wouldn’t be moved that easily, nor would he be influenced by emotions that easily. Regardless of whether his methods were despicable or not, the future of Star God Realm was always above everything else. And even if there were one or two, it was impossible to turn the situation around.

Eighth, there was an elder saving the situation, helping Jasmine and Jasmine to escape … It also didn’t matter to Yun Che since the three of them were still alive.

Appearance probability: higher. The article had always said that “Absolute Astral Soul realm s” could never be broken. But! Based on our years of experience watching movies, this emphasis, along with various words like “absolute”, is intended to be broken. Although Yun Che was a scum himself, he knew a lot of big shots. If he wanted to make a difference in saving Jasmine, he couldn’t do it by himself, he could only rely on the big shots.

In conclusion, the outcome of Yun Che’s attempt at Star God Realm should have been: eight > five > seven > two > one > three = four > six.

So I’m sure you already know what’s going to happen next (yes! Believe yourself, you’re a smart guy)!

• edited February 2019
    New chapter out 
  • lmao YC caused the emperors to go WTF? And MGE was " hey thats my palace...fuker dont ram it into stuff do you even know how to drive???"
    SO next should be YC vs the 37th elder? he should be divine realm lv 1, YC would get rekt in seconds... unless he utilized his plot armor. 
  • Plot Armor is more powerful than the Ancestral God
  • Best case scenario for a bloodbath... Yun Che goes Berserk mode with Sirius Tome, increases whole Realm with Hades and Shore Asura, uses brand new sky poison pearl, profound handle, burn his phoenix blood, with Heaven's way lightining all over his body and finally he will use devil power which will be the reason he flees to the demon realm where the next arc will probably be at... I can only dream lol
  • I had forgotten about Asura... with his brain MIA, he very well might do that. Won’t help though... gap in strength still too big.
  • MikeyGrey said:
    I had forgotten about Asura... with his brain MIA, he very well might do that. Won’t help though... gap in strength still too big.
    It might, actually. Well, presumably. YC should be able to deal with DSR 1-3 as he is right now + 1 realm from Asura. Since this elder seems to be the weakest, DLR 1-3 is around the level I expect him to be.
  • Oh yea... boosts would likely stack. Even if it isn't enough to kill or win, it should be plenty to disrupt the barrier. Then the 3 idiots outside can step in (barrier took a lot of resources to activate which star god realm had been gathering for ages and they apparantly never noticed). Also, hope the guards of CZ and Jasmine can provide some aid; especially that one guy YC talked to.
  • YC leaving Shen Xi in a huff was pretty weak. Why did he have to be all rage/retard mode. I thought Mars said he was going to make him methodical again, would've been cooler if he convinced her that he has a plan or something rather than crying that he will hate her forever if she doesn't let him go lol...
  • chips said:
    YC leaving Shen Xi in a huff was pretty weak. Why did he have to be all rage/retard mode. I thought Mars said he was going to make him methodical again, would've been cooler if he convinced her that he has a plan or something rather than crying that he will hate her forever if she doesn't let him go lol...
    most chinese man are like that. retarded brainless attitude
  • I don't expect any chapters for the next 16 days, Chinese new years + lantern festival
  • CHAPTER OUT!