Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited January 2019
    I had WAY more questions than that. Forewarning I go a little crazy by the end.

Though the fate thing can be looked at several ways.
    • Being the spirit of the HPAS with him being another heavenly treasure is one
    • That both EG and HPAS’s involvement with the HSDE and her clan which are behind crack. 
    • Her being inheritor of Li Suo and him being one of EG is another. 
    • Her being Hong’er’s best friend as well as from Sword Spirit god clan and a sword spirit who Hong’er recognizes as her master.
    There way too many questions still to be asked and answered. Thing that gets me though is that he is capable through sexy time to release her. This hints again completely at his Dragon Yang. True God level dragon yang of the being closest to the creation god level. Fact she would have searched for him herself had she got free without him adds to the curiosity. Though I now suspect it is not Hong'er she cried over I think now it is that she realized he was her 'partner', the person she sought more than anything.. She was in reality desperate to find him, she has been stuck there for million + years since the True God's all died and once seal weakened on HPAS she got loose and found herself unable to get free completely. I am guessing it also plays off to her 'emotionless' doll like state as well. The fact she cried shows she can develop feelings as well.

Now i wonder what if his inheritance that is not awakened is that of Mo E instead of Li Suo ... Recall the incident within YC's profound vein with the mysterious energy that emerged "Within the depths of his profound veins, that mysterious aura still continued to struggle, struggling even more violently than before, and was gradually about to break free from its 'cage'."  and then the "strange longing began to throb in the depths of his profound veins." I am reading between the lines here ... Heaven Punishing Divine Emperor's inheritance reacting to the Heavenly Punishment white lighting?

Crazy time ... Holy cow this can add to the whole HPAS in the past which did not accept Mo E as its master due to some flaw with him being overly righteous committing evil acts without realizing it and causing the disaster that the God Realm now faces. If YC is him reborn with YC's perspective and prerogative, making him now what HPAS wished for as a master instead? Now he has EG inheritance and will along with Hong'er who we guess could he EG's kid that Mo E wished to kill bound to him. He will have EG's wife also coming along in the near future. Yes I am ranting but surprisingly fun theories can come from this ... That MoS is causing this all to have True God's be reborn and with them  restart the cycle so to speak to reach the point of having someone achieve status like the ancestral god? Could Lingxi be the Ancestral Goddess instead of being EG's wife?
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • I'm not going to comment on all your craziness, but a few things I'll note: She cried upon learning Hong'er was alive and her situation, and the fact Hong'er no longer remembered her, this was before she even found out about her relation with YC. Regarding the other Creation God inheritance, Mars already stated specifically that it was Li Suo so no clue why you're talking about Mo E. But I can see why a chapter like this would raise more questions than answers.
  • edited January 2019
    I have been rereading some chapters and I dont know why but I get the feeling that cang shitian might end up being a if not good a decent guy like a unexpected friend.like you all see him as an enemy so I will help him to spit in your face type of guy.
  • Naofumi said:
    I have been rereading some chapters and I dont know why but I get the feeling that cang shitian might end up being a if not good a decent guy like a unexpected friend.like you all see him as an enemy so I will help him to spit in your face type of guy.
    Mars is tricking us to believe that. I used to think of the same abt the Dragon King but now we know that he'll become the enemy of Yun Che.
  • LazyArata said:
    Naofumi said:
    Mars is tricking us to believe that. I used to think of the same abt the Dragon King but now we know that he'll become the enemy of Yun Che.
    Yea but shitian looked like a bad guy from the start so like i said not a good guy but he could end up being helpful.
  • Now almost everyone on lnmtl is hating Shen Xi
  • LazyArata said:
    Now almost everyone on lnmtl is hating Shen Xi
    But i like her, she is not in the defensive like YC 's other women. She attacks and gets what she wants. And she will make him become again a better MC. 
  • edited January 2019
    Could it be that blue pole star started to terraform in a manner of speaking like profound laws increaseing do to something therefore the profound beasts started evolving
  • So Yun che daughter (inherite dragon power) were angry because her mother LF almost dead in phoenix village. So many beast was mutated around phoenix village. His father was dumb and play with other woman in ROTG...
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • edited January 2019
    I'm not going to comment on all your craziness, but a few things I'll note: She cried upon learning Hong'er was alive and her situation, and the fact Hong'er no longer remembered her, this was before she even found out about her relation with YC. Regarding the other Creation God inheritance, Mars already stated specifically that it was Li Suo so no clue why you're talking about Mo E. But I can see why a chapter like this would raise more questions than answers.
    Apologies for late reply ... Lighting Tribulation owned my router and motherboard ... /cry 

Okay well latest chapters kinda ruled out most of the crazy ideas :P As to why I guessed Mo E, was more if Li Suo was not the case. Simply was playing off the divine punishment from the tribulation and his title being what it was.
  • Ravannoc said:
    I'm not going to comment on all your craziness, but a few things I'll note: She cried upon learning Hong'er was alive and her situation, and the fact Hong'er no longer remembered her, this was before she even found out about her relation with YC. Regarding the other Creation God inheritance, Mars already stated specifically that it was Li Suo so no clue why you're talking about Mo E. But I can see why a chapter like this would raise more questions than answers.
    Apologies for late reply ... Lighting Tribulation owned my router and motherboard ... /cry 

Okay well latest chapters kinda ruled out most of the crazy ideas :P As to why I guessed Mo E, was more if Li Suo was not the case. Simply was playing off the divine punishment from the tribulation and his title being what it was.
    So how many rounds of tribulation lightning did your router draw is is as talented as YC
  • @Naofumi - Like 60% of those suffering its Tribulation it died. The bastard took a friend with him though in my motherboard

• New chapter out 
  • Hmm, that seal over the abyss is starting to weaken I presume?
  • @Smooth Che the 3rd That, and/or the fact BPS seems to be nearest to the crimson crack that's worrying all of God Realm. Plus the fact Xue'er seemed to see a crimson star that affected her, so I'm unsure, but it could be both as the seal would likely weaken due to the crimson crack. Such a mystery on what EG planned with all those devils and beasts down there that even made Jasmine wary, let alone the other Hong'er, could be a first line of defense or something else, maybe even something more sinister.
  • new chapter out
  • So YC makes it into the Divine King realm. With the evil God's gates does that mean he can fight at Divine Master and possibly lower Divine Extinction realm?
  • edited January 2019
    So YC makes it into the Divine King realm. With the evil God's gates does that mean he can fight at Divine Master and possibly lower Divine Extinction realm?
    no way. he can fight divine sovereign but not even DM 1. if he try to fight DM, he will need to give his all and forcely open the next EG's gate.
  • Well I am guessing Mars is going to play off his attitude and all previously due to the Dark Profound Energy with the Light Profound uplifting him now. Using it to bring back YC to a more lively 'good guy.'

Very funny scene with Shen Xi saying "Nope not dual cultivating."
    a short time later...
    "Do you dare?" line comes back to haunt her with YC claiming her indeed as his exclusively. Even leaving together after with her seemingly wearing one of those dresses he has in the SPP.

Does he then now act like a saint in public while he then goes evil master poisoner in the background poisoning Brahma realm and alike?
  • LazyArata said:
    So shen xi is better than BB but BB will be slightly better after becoming a god and complete honger is the most beautiful ?
  • Naofumi said:
    LazyArata said:
    So shen xi is better than BB but BB will be slightly better after becoming a god and complete honger is the most beautiful ?
    So BB will become a god??

So will she use the Nine Profound Exquisite Body of XQ.

My whole day just got worse after reading this. I really don't want her to become a god.
  • edited January 2019
    Pretty much. I guess that means Hong'er true form is creation god level to surpass the level of beauty Shen Xi has as a potential true God.level ;D

@LazyArata I am not sure if it is hers or another divine body she acquires somewhere else. However her intention is to get her hands on XQ's though and that will be bloody hard now with her back in the Moon God Realm. I am curious though if a 9PEB is the only divine body that will allow one to possibly advance into Divine extinction. By this I mean a mortal body cannot advance past GWotB 6, however having a divine body like the 9PEB would allow it.
  • Ravannoc said:
    Pretty much. I guess that means Hong'er true form is creation god level to surpass the level of beauty Shen Xi has as a potential true God.level ;D

@LazyArata I am not sure if it is hers or another divine body she acquires somewhere else. However her intention is to get her hands on XQ's though and that will be bloody hard now with her back in the Moon God Realm. I am curious though if a 9PEB is the only divine body that will allow one to possibly advance into Divine extinction.
    I don't want her to achieve her plan
  • Can someone share all the levels after Devine Tribulation or a link for it if there is one!m?
  • Ishinum said:
    Can someone share all the levels after Devine Tribulation or a link for it if there is one!m?
    https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/against-the-gods/atg-chapter-942
  • Here is a big IF but after the last chapter what if the the ring cai zhi gave YC reacts with the mirror of samsara to revive jasmines big brother.
  • edited January 2019
    I think more like tell YC now of the Ceremony and cause him to go running to Star God Realm .. Land up thinking YC is dead (again) and have Jasmine go on her killing spree and in turn Cai Zhi having her forced growth spurt feeling more hate with her husband dying.

Possibly even speak of BB and that she is not all bad ...  yeah right. I highly doubt will mention the cultivation technique they acquired in the RoAB will be mentioned, he had left this shard behind before he went with her to retrieve it. If anything YC could learn or gain insight into GWotB 6 from him IF the soul was willing to pass it on but I believe it will realize YC's relationship to either Jasmine or CZ and thus mention ritual.