Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• New Chapter - Ominous Title ... 
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Well, now I am most curious. Is she really married to the Dragon Emperor or was she simply claimed to be to keep her safe?
  • Lol? Now thats surprising...
    If SX was actually dragon empress then no way everyone didnt know, at least XQ will know and call her dragon empress earlier. Secondly according to SX only her can have light power so she is definitely not of dragon race...
    And third she havent left samsara for a very long time so no way anyone can see her face
  • To me it sounded as if the visitor is the dragon empress.
  • Oh wow - IF the Evil god managed to snu snu with Li Sou could it be Hong'er is their daughter and in turn could it be that You'er(Girl bottom of Clouds end) is then EG and Devil Emperor's child? Means to explain the light seed for Evil God?

Also points at YC possibly having Li Sou's body type or inheritance other than just the medicine manual for the Light profound possibly? Gonna stop there before the crazy voices have their way with me again.
  • Ravannoc said:
    Oh wow - IF the Evil god managed to snu snu with Li Sou could it be Hong'er is their daughter and in turn could it be that You'er(Girl bottom of Clouds end) is then EG and Devil Emperor's child? Means to explain the light seed for Evil God?

Also points at YC possibly having Li Sou's body type or inheritance other than just the medicine manual for the Light profound possibly? Gonna stop there before the crazy voices have their way with me again.
    Wasnt it said by mars that YC had li suo inheritance since birth so in that case it shouldnt be the manual but after todays chapters it could be a light profound body or something like that.
  • Well he practiced half the manual so to speak under Yun Gu. Could it have altered his body I wonder with the rebirth as if cultivating it?
  • If practicing the manual gives YC inheritance then alot of wood spirit already tried in the primordial era
    My guess is because of Xiao Lingxi primordial yin. She is a mysterious being on the level creation god at least, which is why she can read the Manual only creation god could read. By obtaining her yin YC gained hidden passive he didnt know about
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    If practicing the manual gives YC inheritance then alot of wood spirit already tried in the primordial era
    My guess is because of Xiao Lingxi primordial yin. She is a mysterious being on the level creation god at least, which is why she can read the Manual only creation god could read. By obtaining her yin YC gained hidden passive he didnt know about
    When did YC snusnu linxi?
  • The visitor might be MX
  • Cant remember....maybe around when he asked xiao lie to marry her? 
  • The manual has nothing to do with his Li Suo inheritance, though it certainly doesn't hurt to have studied part of it as I imagine it'd only help that inheritance further. If anything I'd say that was MoS steering destiny so that he'd be found as an orphan by his first master who just so happened to have Li Suo's manual. I believe in Mars' wechat it was stated Li Suo's inheritance was responsible for PH though could be wrong, but if so then he indeed had it from birth and his Yun Clan is suddenly much more relevant/important to plot especially if he finds out how to unlock the inheritance. If SX finds out he has Li Suo's inheritance, and the fact there's an entire clan with it, she'll jump for joy I imagine and do her best to meet and help them. And yeah I'm not sure if YC just cucked Dragon Emperor or what, first time we hear SX might be Dragon Empress, so we'll have to see if that's what was meant or it's something else (perhaps BB isn't aware of SX so she said the first important female name from Dragon God Realm she could think of). Either way excited to see SX start training YC this bright Divine Art and also see where his cultivation lies at the end.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Cant remember....maybe around when he asked xiao lie to marry her? 
    I am not sure he did,I dont remember he did I know about linger since yuri with lde and the threesomes but I dont remember it ever being said he did linxi.
  • edited January 2019
    It's a pretty big plot hole if Shen Xi is the Dragon Empress in chapter 1295 QY says 

She has smiled: „Either I on own initiative untie, either I die, otherwise, your body Brahma Soul Seek Death Imprint, forever do not want to relieve. Even if must receive you to work as Dragon Emperor of adopted son, even if ten Dragon Emperor, cannot!”

And not even 20 chapters later she suddenly knows that his adopted mother {if he had accepted} could cure him, must be a troll by Mars.

• edited January 2019
    Well hints very strongly at BPS having possibly the Mu Clan from the LDR being those with ability to use Bright Profound power inheritance. The Yun clan has which ever True God had the Profound Handle (Mars Confirmed was not Creation God) as their ancestor so his mother's side was then very likely  the case for him obtaining it?

Side note - When I tried translating the characters myself of the to confirm it meant "Dragon Queen" I stumbled on it could also meant "rear / behind / afterwards" but the kicker here was it also could mean "offspring" - Could it meant Dragon Offspring as in Dragon God offspring? Nice way for Mars to troll us?

As to Matty's concern it possibly hints that she knows the marriage is a fake between Dragon Emperor and Shen Xi if it is indeed her?
  • If this bright divine art isn’t related to medical arts, this honored gest would be the Dragon empress (or emperor). This visit will reveal YC medical skills to CX who is supposed to be his master in both dao and medicine. The first creation god YC has got must be related to his first reincarnation or his birth, and so this explains why he has a monstrous comprehension skill (learning the 1/6 of the miracle of life in less than 20 years) and why the SPP merged within his body (it recognized him as a lord). 

So the light EG seed should be a complement to his light divine inheritance  as the black seed to the dark orb. This second creation god inheritance isn’t aggressive so it will mainly be used/destined for medical skills and as Mars said the ability to accumulate several legacies. 

Silver Hong’er is spoiled by Mars to be a part of the plot this arc (or the next one) so probably YC will go to heal her and she will give him the other three seeds (the color of her eyes is maybe related to the fact that she integrated the four seeds) I don’t see other way or place to collect the seeds, especially the light seed since it’s not related to SX. 
  • @Spike Spiegel I'm not entirely convinced there 'is' a light EG seed anymore, since even SX has said it was impossible for EG to have Light Profound Strength in the past. If EG couldn't use light energy then naturally there'd be no light seed, furthermore he already had a similar affect on his veins from when he gets a seed. Lastly, of all the elements and such, a 'possible' light seed is the one he'd need the absolute least. Not only is he never going to face someone using this element (and even if he did it's not very aggressive), but it's also the easiest element to use thus no seed needed to master it, so it's a moot point talking about a light seed anymore as gaining one would do nothing for him. For the rest, no clue, I agree in thinking it will probably be Dragon Empress or emperor, not sure if he'd show his medical skills there or later when she goes to train him. Hopefully this arc tells us the secret behind Silver Hong'er and why Hong'er cried when she saw her. Not sure I agree with the seed theory but anything's possible.
  • Yun Che furrowed his brows, then suddenly asked, “Back then, did the Evil God possess the profound strength of light?”

“No, it can’t be.” Shen Xi shook his head, not hesitating at all.

Did she knew abt the fact that Evil God controlled Darkness Profound Energy. Maybe Evil God also controlled Light Profound Energy but nobody knew abt this.

• @Spike Spiegel I'm not entirely convinced there 'is' a light EG seed anymore, since even SX has said it was impossible for EG to have Light Profound Strength in the past. If EG couldn't use light energy then naturally there'd be no light seed, furthermore he already had a similar affect on his veins from when he gets a seed. Lastly, of all the elements and such, a 'possible' light seed is the one he'd need the absolute least. Not only is he never going to face someone using this element (and even if he did it's not very aggressive), but it's also the easiest element to use thus no seed needed to master it, so it's a moot point talking about a light seed anymore as gaining one would do nothing for him. For the rest, no clue, I agree in thinking it will probably be Dragon Empress or emperor, not sure if he'd show his medical skills there or later when she goes to train him. Hopefully this arc tells us the secret behind Silver Hong'er and why Hong'er cried when she saw her. Not sure I agree with the seed theory but anything's possible.
    I think that Mars spoiled about the light seed before. I have to check but it’s unknown by the other god like the black seed. And this will be related to Hong’er and the spirit sword secret. Probably the EG hadn’t both at the beginning but he mastered them after with the help of his wife and the sword spirit god clan (or maybe Li Suo) secretly. 

But the real question is Why the EG wanted to become so strong by creating an OP secret skill And controlling other elements (light and dark)??? I don’t think it’s only to fight against Mo E or what ever. It’s more likely he was preparing for a fight against a more powerful enemy, as powerful as the first Goddesse????
  • LazyArata said:

Yun Che furrowed his brows, then suddenly asked, “Back then, did the Evil God possess the profound strength of light?”

“No, it can’t be.” Shen Xi shook his head, not hesitating at all.

Did she knew abt the fact that Evil God controlled Darkness Profound Energy. Maybe Evil God also controlled Light Profound Energy but nobody knew abt this.

While we don't know exactly how he became able to use Dark Profound Energy, at the very least it doesn't appear that he had it originally, and likely somehow received it after getting his wife's Primordial Yin. Unless you want to entertain the idea that EG slept with, say, Li Suo, I don't really think he could get the abilitty to use Light Profound Energy. There is the possibility he had it from the start but unlike Dark there's no real reason to hide it, so I find that unlikely.

Well this hinges on the assumption that EG didn't have either from the start, so until we, at the very least, get concrete evidence where he got Dark from, it's all speculation.
  • I think this was from one of mars wechats or either a extra chapter about stats. If it's legit then evil God has power over darkness and light but he didn't tell other gods about it.

https://www.wuxiaworld.com/page/against-the-gods/evil-god-attributes-as-of-chapter-1062
  • I am guessing EG did have light and dark seeds; they were likely created during/after his conversion to evil god from elemental god. That’s why they are so different than others. 

It is important to note that YC is currently at his strongest when using dark energy as other seeds can power it up but dark cannot support any of the elements. Also, all seeds except dark showed advancement when he entered divine realm... further hinting at their differences. 

He probably will acquire the other seeds at a later date (the remaining elements plus light). I’ll take a wild guess and say that light & darkness working together while supported by all the other elements will be his ultimate.
  • IS shen xi = dragon empress?
    WTF is this huge loophole in MARS plot?

is the honored guest dragon emperor?
  • Next 2-3 chapters will give us confirmation and quite a few answers.
  • Why was Evil God so special? Creation Gods and Creation Devils are polar opposite. There is no way any cross over could happen but it ultimately happened. 

Did the Ancestral God purposely made Evil God special? 
  • the gods and devils are pieces of Primordial goddess so maybe Evil God is a special piece maybe? Like in your body different organs have different uses but the most important ones are the heart and brain
  • edited January 2019
    I'm still quite curious about the Creation God of Order, and Mo E, especially Mo E... I mean he was only named after the 1st Treasure and was just known as the only being to have wielded it even if not fully mastered. Isn't that kinda shit? Take away the sword and what sort of powers did he have that'd have been worthy of a Creation God? At least EG and Li Suo were actually doing things worthy of the name, but I've no clue on the others, though I'm sure Mars surely must've had something in mind for their powers. Surely? Likewise curious about the Devil's powers and curious if we'll learn more when they finally break through the crimson fissure.
  • Did Hong'er really knew abt Yun Che's Evil God Inheritance and also Primordial Dragon God Soul
  • 【Evil God】
    Era of the Gods, by one of Four Great Creation Gods the Primogenitor Goddess primitive strength grows, god named „Elemental Creation God”, has primordial chaos world most peak the strength of element, but controls, immunity, the absorption light, darkness, wind, fire, thunder, water and earth seven big fundamental element it strength perfectly
  • When Yun Che meets Luo Changsheng.

LC - I trained for 3000 years in the Eternal pearl. I am now <insert rank here>
    Yun Che - I banged a hot chick. I have now reached profound rank <insert rank here>. Oh look. The gap between us has closed.
    LC -  :# :#