Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• how would snusnu with SX gives him stimulation to get stronger? " Oh hey I banged the hottest chick I've ever seen so lets get stronger to bang some more chicks?"
  • lol I am guessing more like what He Ling said about her real appearance. All else is plain in comparison to her beauty. Possibly trying to brainwash to forget about his wives somehow using her appearance and snusnu lure.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Lol
    Stimulation should be about Jasmine and caizhi after learing they went missing. That or responsibility about helping He Ling get revenge. 
  • edited January 2019
    YC's main issue right now is he feels hopeless, hopeless due to his opponent being to powerful. The best way to "stimulate" him, is to make him feel less hopeless. Only way to do that is to increase his power.

YC dosn't need a reason to get stronger, he already has plenty of those.
    -Help Jasmine
    -Protect Cai Zhi
    -Deal with BB, and BHGR
    -Crimson Fissure
    -The capability to return home without bringing death and destruction to BPS.
    -Protect and help He Ling + all remaining wood spirits.
    -XQ crap
    - Even minor reasons like the Dragon God's request and basic survival.

So if Shen Xi is really a super powerhouse with a primordial yin, this should be able to grant a massive power up, at least 1 large realm, which should grant him the ability to at least travel without being able to be discovered easily and then insta killed. Even more so if Shen Xi "attaches" herself to him like many people speculate will happen.
    The way He Ling can help him handle BHGR is definitely going to be related to restoring the SPP's poison power. I'm just guessing that this arc will be focused on doing exactly this, once he accomplishes this it should then shift to him returning to BPS to get the rest of the seeds.

• Well we dont know yet if her yin will grant YC anything, and he got a power up recently its a bit soon to be moving to divine king
    While in sure her yin will bring some sort of benefit it might not be cultivation. Not to mention she will be YC master later, would be awkard to start with having sex no? 
  • Old Wechat 

Mars, how could you say that? laughinglaughing

Yun Che was just a pretty kept man. Is anybody against it?

In Floating Cloud City, if it wasn’t for him hugging Xia Qingyue’s thighs, he would have long since been crushed to death by that trash of Xiao Sect, Xiao Kuangyun!

After leaving Floating Cloud City, he had to hug Jasmine’s thighs the whole time, if not he would have died countless times over!

In the New Moon City and the Blue Wind Imperial Family, he was hugging Cang Yue’s thighs, otherwise, he would have already been beaten to death by the dregs of Xiao’s branch sect! I don’t even care if you go through the back door or something like that!

On the Wasteland of Death, he tightly hugged onto Chu Yuechan’s thighs, otherwise, he would have already been killed by the two Flood Dragons.

When he first came to the Azure Cloud Continent, had it not been for Xia Qingyue, he still wanted to act mighty in front of Su Ling’er? He would be beaten to death!

Arriving at Divine Phoenix Empire, he directly hugged Feng Xue’er’s thighs, if not, he could not walk out of Divine Phoenix Empire alive.

After arriving at the Illusory Demon Realm, he hugged the Little Demon Empress’ thighs, otherwise, even the entire Yun Family would be finished!

Furthermore, even the tigh of the Golden Crow Divine Spirit is female, don’t you think it’s infuriating!?

If not for hugging Xiao Lingxi’s thighs tightly since he was young, all of them would have died during the Xuanyuan crisis!

Returning to the Azure Cloud Continent, and down in the dark abyss, if it wasn’t for You’er, he would have died without even knowing how he died!

There was no need to even mention the fact when he arrived in the Snow Song Realm. First, he had to kneel in front of Mu Bingyun, then, he had to kneel in front of Mu Xuanyin.He was powerful in the Snow Song Realm, even the successor of the Sword Sovereign had to kneel in front of him.

After escaping to the Darkya Realm, another super thigh of Caizhi dropped from the sky. Otherwise, how could he find the Divine Nine Star Buddha Jade? He want to bully Wu Guike, the good man of ten lifetimes? Dream on!

When he arrived in the Star God Realm, he hugged the thighs of Caizhi and Jasmine together.He was extremely arrogant, to the point that he could even disregard the Star God Emperor!

… ….

All in all, the truth appeared: “Against the Gods” is a touching story of a pretty boy, who had no abilities, no features, no pride, got rich and rose to the top with the help of women.

The evidences above are conclusive, the facts are clear, the order is clear, and there is no way to refute it!

The question is, whose thigh should he hug next?

• edited January 2019
    It's not to soon to be moving to divine king when his opponents are divine masters.

It wouldn't be awkward at all, this is Mars we're talking about. MX wasn't even his master for 100 chapters before he banged her, and he even wasted most of her primordial yin.
  • I don't want Yun Che to feel anymore despair instead I want Brahma Bi**h to feel it. 

My wish probably won't come true.
  • that old Wechat is funny
  • This an exemple of YC evolution during the story .......  Very unique developpement : at the beginning it was "I want to become the strongest " at the end it becomes "I want to go home ;( "

chapter 42 : "But you don’t have to worry, I will try my best to find a way to fix my own profound vein… No! I must find a way! Before that happens, I will take care to protect my own life"

chapter 111 : “I thirst for power, but in this world, there are many things that are much more important to me than strength. Me needing strength was also because I need to protect the things that are important to me. It seems I am neither fated, nor qualified to obtain the power of the phoenix… However, even though I have failed the trial, I’m already satisfied. Because this training has allowed me to see and hold her again. It has even allowed me to voice the promise that I’ve wanted to make to her even in my dreams…”

Chapter 136 : “Previously, I had also frantically pursued power and still do to this day. The reason why I hastily challenged Murong Yi is also to give myself sufficient pressure. But my purpose in the pursuit of power and my way of thinking now is completely different than before. Because I had gone through something that others would never be able to experience in their lifetime.
    That was death… And reincarnation.
    “But I am not the same as them anymore. The current me is very clear in the reason why I pursue power. Yun Che closed his eyes and softly continued in a slow manner: “I want to properly protect all the people who are important to me by my side. Previously, I thought that as long as I had the heart, and as long as I treated my companion well, it would give my important person security and happiness. But it was only after losing them time and time again, did I finally realize that in this place where the weak are preyed on by the strong, in this world that respected power, in order to give them a sense of security, I must get stronger myself. Strong enough to let people look up to me, enough to make people not dare to bully and humiliate me. Only in this way would I truly be able to protect and not lose anyone a second time.”

Chapter 139 “I desire strength. The strength that exceeds everyone. The strength to protect all those I want to protect. That is what I have comprehended.” Yun Che replied truthfully.

chapter 179 : “Primordial Azure Dragon, please tell me what this method is… No matter what kind of method, no matter how difficult it is, I will definitely accomplish it. Please tell me!” Yun Che lifted his head towards the pair of azure blue eyes and loudly exclaimed.

Chapter 259 : “I understand...but there is no need to thank me… You have inherited my powers… which means you are also destined to inherit my mission… The one who should say thank you… should be me... Your future… is destined to exceed your imagination… Continue to become stronger… this is your only choice… Now then… go… But that place… you two can only stay for twenty four hours there… After twenty four hours… you two will be taken back to this small world…”

Chapter 1174 : “I… want to see a person. There are some things that I want to tell her to her face. I want to make her see my determination, and also… I want to be strong enough to be able to protect her someday,” 

Chapter 1311 : The unusual peace continued to be very long, Shen Xi asked suddenly: „If, I can satisfy your wish now, what your first thinks is what?”  The short breath considered, Yun Che said: „I want to return to the world that I come.”
  • There are specific motivations for each of his story arc.
  • Most CN novels have the main character personality fall apart eventually. We're fortunate Yun Che lasted as long as he did and may still come back from it.

Mars is probably projecting some of his own unambitious feelings onto YC these days.
  • Chapter 690.

The passage:

“If you die terribly any day, it will definitely be because of a woman.”

The title Jasmine used the most for Yun Che was “sex fiend." Over so many years, the number of times she used that was even greater than the number of times she had referred to him as “Yun Che." This sort of thing that was used to mock Yun Che, Yun Che had already heard countless times… Yet after Jasmine had said this, the Mirror of Samsara on Yun Che’s neck suddenly shone out a dim silver light… The light faded with a flash.

However, neither Yun Che nor Jasmine noticed.

• LazyArata said:

Chapter 690.

The passage:

The title Jasmine used the most for Yun Che was “sex fiend." Over so many years, the number of times she used that was even greater than the number of times she had referred to him as “Yun Che." This sort of thing that was used to mock Yun Che, Yun Che had already heard countless times… Yet after Jasmine had said this, the Mirror of Samsara on Yun Che’s neck suddenly shone out a dim silver light… The light faded with a flash.

I always wondered if that meant that it recharged or it made that moment a checkpoint were he will be sent after dying.
  • Naofumi said:
    LazyArata said:

Chapter 690.

The passage:

I always wondered if that meant that it recharged or it made that moment a checkpoint were he will be sent after dying.
    I don't want that to happen though
  • edited January 2019
    From Mars: The World Needles is coming out to cause trouble!point_down

Before Yun Che supposedly dies I want him to thoroughly shake the entire God Realm in terror
  • LazyArata said:
    From Mars: The World Needles is coming out to cause trouble!point_down

Before Yun Che supposedly dies I want him to thoroughly shake the entire God Realm in terror
    world needle lose to yun che dick
  • Lol? YC really did it, he pushed her down rofl.
    Mmm and did He Ling listened the whole time? Kinky lil spirit.
    That last part, seems like SX did it for a reason , wonder why? Also was it mentioned that she was a virgin?
  • edited January 2019
    Hmmm I think she bound herself to him with the Snusnu ... She will need to experience a change as well from being devoid of emotions to be a harem member. She did what she did with a reason and it had no sentiment attached. Lol if she had NEPB as well (turned down XQ's offer) it frees up XQ to enjoy others and would mean Dual Cultivating with YC will bring him huge increases.
  • She turned XQ down cuz taking the NPEB will cripple XQ
    Now I guess they will become master -disciple now? Talk about awkward lol 
  • edited January 2019
    Yun Che lost control pretty easily. B4 I thought she would be impressed by his willpower(if he resisted) and not do anything.

MX is up for a big surprise when she learn abt this and what the hell did Hong'er tell Shen Xi??
  • edited January 2019
    https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/K6M8J7_dLDlHV0U5vdiEIg

Mars said in his latest wechat message: there will be THREE chapters today! point_down
  • so i took a 20 chapter break so i can binge read...and after catching up to the latest, wtf is going on right now..
  • LazyArata said:
    Yun Che lost control pretty easily. B4 I thought she would be impressed by his willpower(if he resisted) and not do anything.

MX is up for a big surprise when she learn abt this and what the hell did Hong'er tell Shen Xi??
    So now Shen xi will say to Yun che. I am now your women And i am also your saviour.

So shouldn't u do your best for me. Right now i am suffer from blah blah blah and i am an old god like hong er. I cant leave the place here.
    And what you need to save me is like u reach divine lord and find blah blah treasure herb or something.

Guess that will be the motivation????
  • lol Taboo body theory going to make a comeback.
  • New chapter out 

I'm so confused now. Is she the manifested light seed or sth else? 
  • Last line of first chapter she is finaly what?? Contracted??
  • So YC obtained light profound strength which is weird, cuz even with EG vein he wasnt supposed to do that...
    So YC body is something else we haven't figured out, maybe it has something to do with Xiao Lingxi? Her secret blessing?
    Anyway YC will have increase in profound strength and new light power... I guess he will be going to like divine spirit 10

• So if Shen xi realy is a sword spirit what if she is the actual daughter of the sword spirit clan master it would make sense since honger was adopted and who would be around her more than clan masters own child.
  • I'm guessing after "refining her primordial yin completely over several days" = Increased profound strength.