Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• I want to know whether MGRK announced XQ as her adoptive daughter and also I am curious how Yun Che will able to shake Brahma Monarch God Realm and What power level must Yun Che achieve in order to do that. 
  • @Ravannoc  I don’t complain about YC being weak or lazy, but I complain about him being dumb, absent and passive all the time which don’t correspond to a MC characteristic in these kinds of novels. Since going to RotG, we have seen him reasoning as a MC only few times (max 5 chapters), so for now we have a novel where the MC is present only 5/350 chapters and the rest of the time Mars describes him as any secondary character. This is a profound problem which is due to Mars not knowing what to do with an MC who gave him everything in the first part of the story, then he put him in standby mode until the end of the story when he will take again the lead in few chapters (complete the EG inheritance ..... and BOooMmMm, he becomes very OP again). 

This is what I think and it’s a personal point of view. Now yes we can hope to have few good chapters during each arc but this is not what I want to read. 
  • @Spike Spiegel - in reference to being weak and alike I am referring to those complaining on other forums or mediums not you specifically. ^_^ Took it as a general topic relating to issues people who have problems with the novel and saying they going to quit reading the novel. Was never meant or intended as a personal attack on you.

Well Mars took a big risk I believe breaking the mold of a your classic MC by a Chinese author as they normally OP at all times with no chance of getting ass kicked. He went for something far more similar to various western fantasy novels where the MC is one of many hopefuls but pulls through to eventually achieve greatness. Looking at the RotG situation and it was very different in that the MC is at best a piece of turd in the power scale despite his inhuman talent. If anything Mars is setting the stage for the biggest comeback in history with how MC was forced into situation where he was at best a secondary character and will need to experience some crazy tribulation and events that result in him achieving greatness. If Mars can pulls it off ... I cannot wait to read it.

Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • edited January 2019
    New chapter out 

Wait did she fall for Yun Che???
  • There has to be some troll reason coming or she is just trolling
  • edited January 2019
    Dumbfounded simply ... I am trying to make sense of what is happening and coming up short badly ... "corrective snusnu" sounds like a bit of a stretch.

Well one benefit of seeing her appearance thought is in the future if he run into BB and she realizes cannot beat him she tries the seduction route.
    YC: Time to die.
    BB removes mask and YC pauses
    YC: "..."
    BB smile seductively and bites her lower lip
    BB: "Like what you see?"
    YC: "... "
    BB small smiles appears and runs a hand up her side emphasizing her perfection
    BB: "I know you want."
    YC coughs clearing throat.
    YC: "Hmmm not bad, seen and had better."
    BB: ".. what?"
    YC shrugs before raising Hong'er to strike.
    YC: "Your beauty has no affect on me woman!"
    BB: "!#%@#^"
  • Maybe the idea that she is a sword spirit is right and she is trying to form a bond
  • yc is really an idiot. As I said he needs to suffer to understand the words of SX. The "death" of jasmine will be the event that will change him. He needs to lose a loved one to understand that his way of thinking does not suit the world in which he lives.
    if you want to have a quiet life with your family, you will need to be the strongest if not someone will steal your happiness.
  • edited January 2019
    @Naofumi - Maybe .. though situation with Hong'er did not require Snu snu and binding her to him somehow so she can enter the SPP like Hong'er can should mean going about it like a contracted beast or possibly as Jasmine did? Curious if one is limited to one or can have more than one contracted beast? I am almost certain it was mentioned before when he gave LF's Snow Phoenix to Xu'er as it was limited to one. 

This feels rather odd thought. Want a proper translation to try puzzle it out.
  • edited January 2019
    Ravannoc said:
    @Naofumi - Maybe .. though situation with Hong'er did not require Snu snu and binding her to him somehow so she can enter the SPP like Hong'er can should mean going about it like a contracted beast or possibly as Jasmine did? Curious if one is limited to one or can have more than one contracted beast? I am almost certain it was mentioned before when he gave LF's Snow Phoenix to Xu'er as it was limited to one. 

This feels rather odd thought. Want a proper translation to try puzzle it out.
    Honger is just a spirit no body so it might not be the same.also she is a medical genius right maybe she wants to heal herself with his bloodlines.
  • Man if Shen Xi is just trolling him that would be stupid. If she really wants to ahem dual cultivate that's out of the blue, and also silly, but not as bad just trolling him for shits and giggles.
  • edited January 2019
    YC - "What am I going to do :'( Am I really going to be stuck here for 50 years, what about my wives and my family and my promise. :'( What about helping Jasmine, what about XQ situation, what about my honored master, what about the people who want to kill me. :'( What can I do.......I know, I'll look at plants for a month..........."

No matter how much Mars wants to try to cram this "lacking ambition" crap down are throats, that's not what is wrong right now. What's wrong is the author making his mc act uncharacteristically for the past 300 chapters. The only time YC ever acted like this in the fist 900ish chapters was when he got Jasmine's voice message about CY likely being dead, which added on to his depression about Jasmine leaving.
  • Assuming she's not trolling, the other thing I thought of is perhaps this is her method of quickly removing his Death Seal that she referred to earlier and said she'd reveal it to him at the right time. Like everyone else I'm just as curious though on what she's planning here and if she's serious, I definitely didn't see this development either way.
  • Well level of depression he is experiencing is rather bad. He is going to break a promise to his wives, he is powerless against his current enemy, he is suffering from loss of XQ leaving him and add the Death Seal to the equation that broke his will ... He is stuck there for 50 years, and what can he do in 50 years to prevent the enemy he knows is waiting for him? He cannot do anything in his mind as the one option he had to have a fighting chance to ensure he could protect all he holds dear was taken from him with not being able to enter the eternal heaven realm for those 3 years. 

I am not going with lack of ambition as the issue its that he got screwed over in a manner he does not know what to do now. Yes he wants to live a normal life but his conversation with Jasmine previously he realized he needed to reach DM realm to prevent issues and had made conscious choice to return Eternal Heaven Realm, then add the conversation with MX about Snow Song being his other home. He was evolving slowly but surely but then got hit with the situation he finds him in now as Mars needs him to grow faster and gain some other benefit through Shen Xi which we know nothing about yet. 
  • @Naofumi - I suspect she might be a spirit body as well possibly similar to Jasmine was and is bound to an object which is why she cannot leave the area for long periods as she fades away. She is anchored there somehow. She may be planning to Anchor herself as Jasmine did 

• edited January 2019
    Ravannoc said:
    @Naofumi - I suspect she might be a spirit body as well possibly similar to Jasmine was and is bound to an object which is why she cannot leave the area for long periods as she fades away. She is anchored there somehow. She may be planning to Anchor herself as Jasmine did 

i think the same and after what she's going to do, YC will heal between 2 or 3 years not 50 years or can go out and go wherever he wants without having to worry abt BB's curse.
  • Remember the time MX trolled him in c1015 ? yeah that time we thought they about to snusnu too, except it didn't happened. SX personality doesn't seems to be the joking type, but i'm guessing it will be for a special reason that she wanted him to have her virginity. That said YC will prob resist the temptation for now, but we can put SX in potential harem member at least
  • @Ravannoc I mean I get the depressed bit, and it all 'would' sound logical, except the fact SX just asked him if she could grant his wish, what's the first thing he could think of, and instead of wishing for power to solve all his problems he just wanted to run on home and run from his problems.
  • edited January 2019
    Well she learnt from Hong'er everything she knows ... which despite her fishbowl memory she should remember Big-Sister Jasmine who was with her in the pearl along with the other snacks and alike she somehow remembered the evil god inheritance ... I think Shen Xi is going to make deal with him. Offering him the strength he wants and needs to be allowed to live in the pearl and possibly create her a body or something after thought I suspect is is more to be with Hong'er who was her best friend. Her obligation to He Ling then I think is a promise to Li Sou which she is now honoring possibly to save the last Royal Wood Spirit from falling into the abyss by giving her hope.
  • From Mars’ latest wechat message:

There’s going to be magical developments of the story!

The opponent’s level had jumped too far, directly going from Luo Changsheng to Qianye Ying’er. Yun Che didn’t know how to deal with it anymore.

The reason he was staying in the Rebirth Forbidden Area right now, was to dispel the Devouring Soul Seal. But in fact, he was hiding there. With Qianye glaring at him like a tiger, even if he did not have the Death Seal on him, he would probably not dare to go out.

Return to the Profound Sky Continent? Dream on!

Furthermore, his condition was at another end from Xia Qingyue’s, his entire fighting spirit depressed in his confusion. He did not cultivate profound strength nor did he cultivate heart, and every day he was as leisurely as if he was on vacation … Because when faced with a person like Qianye Ying’er, even though he hated her to the extreme, he only felt completely powerless.

Just like a mantis could try its best when it encountered a sparrow, but when it encountered a falcon … How could it still fight?

If one could enter the Eternal Heaven Pearl, they would at least have enough strength to protect themselves three thousand years from now. But now, the Eternal Heaven Divine Realm was closed … Could it be that he had to stayed in the Rebirth Forbidden Land for three thousand years … However, the problem was that the former actually lasted for three years while the latter lasted for three thousand years!

Therefore, the current Yun Che was extremely stupefied, and did not know what he should do now, nor what he should do in the future.

This did not mean that his mental state was eighteen stages weaker than Xia Qingyue. After all, Xia Qingyue still had Moon God Realm, but Yun Che … Snow Song Realm? Not even worthy to be cannon fodder.

Therefore, he needed stimulation, a very unique stimulation!

So who was it that gave him the stimulation? Hmm… You’ll see soon enough. It might cause a lot of you to be taken aback and change your minds.

Regarding the issue of Shen Xi’s identity that everyone is very concerned about, actually, there is no need to intentionally keep it a secret. You will know in the next article.

• edited January 2019
    Congratulations, congratulations Mars, he managed to make us appreciate XQ but by sacrificing YC.

Now XQ behaves like the MC and YC is thinking of running away and hiding in BPS. If he returns like that, LDE will humiliate and divorced him because she is no longer the man she married. Jasmine has already told him that he can not come home now and if he does, he's likely to get all his enemies on BPS and endanger his entire family. But no, YC wants to get into his mother's skirts like a scared little boy, it's pitiful and disappointing.

After the chapters tomorrow, I think I will stop reading until the end of this volume 13. Because I see no change in behavior of YC during this volume. After the next 2 or 3 chapters, where we will know which method will use SX to make the treatment faster, Mars will write on BPS, XQ, Jasmine and EGR events. Yc will truly return in the story to the end of the volume where he will see the consequences of his decision to flee and not fight.

This is in the next volume that we will really get back YC as MC.

My theory, even if I do not like it more than you, is confirmed more and more.

momzo said:
    here is how I see the following:

XQ will become MGE but will have to fight with the opposition inside MGR. the crown prince will propose to XQ to become his wife and so there will be no opposition, she will refuse. She will start her war with BB who will touch almost all the other Royal realms. The emperors will all be in seclusion for treatment. She will not succeed in killing BB, but may be seriously injuring her, forcing her to hide the time to heal. She will send her admirers against XQ and MGR. XQ will not stay in power like MGE very long, 3 years max.

She will have to flee because the opposition within MGR has become more powerful with the help of BGR and BB's admirers. She will flee to EHR where she will meet EHR's founding Ancestor who will become her master and teach her a lot about HSGG especially about the consequences that this brings into the life of the one who has it and will make her the new mistress of the pearl (she may be able to recharge it with her 9PEB).
    So before the end of the 3 years of training in the pearl, she will meet the founder of EHR and become his disciple.

After SM and the others get out of the pearl, YC arrives in the EGR and finds out what happened to Jasmine, CZ, XQ's war against BB and his disappearance, the destruction at SSR and maybe even the disappearance of MX and MB. he will become completely crazy and try to destroy SGRK or others royal realms but he will be too weak. He uses his darkness power and all the cultivators present try to kill him. He activates the Illusion Void Stone and disappears.

XQ will learn that he left WGR and returned to EGR. she will also learn that he has used darkness power and is considered as a devil cultivator.

she will take yuanba, LDE and XF and will train them in the pearl because they are too weak or hide her aura and returned to BPS with the pearl to make them more powerful.

Meanwhile, YC reappears to NGR and blames himself for everything and decides to become stronger and come back to take revenge on all the people and realms who participated in the removal of the people he loves. There will be the birth of DEVIL GOD YC.

I did not mention XQ's mother because I think she will eventually be send to SSR (even though she told MX that SSR and she would not be touched in her war with BB) or she will be captured and used for XQ to surrender.

If Mars doesn't give us something extraordinary (interesting) in the next 2 - 3 chapters, I will stop reading until the end of this volume.

• So will Jasmine's death give the stimulation or is it something entirely different.
  • @Forgotten_Fate His mentality in his third life is all about protecting his family. The wish is logical to me as he was making a realistic one based off what he knows about Shen Xi. He wants to ensure his family safe, thus going home is what he would choose. Going with "Make everything perfect killing all my enemies while saving my wives. Oh lets not forget about Jasmine ....etc." He took a moment to consider the question, thus answering as he did makes sense to me.

• I don't want Yun Che to destroy the Eastern God Realm too much because the current threat is not that serious compared to the one coming from the Scarlet Crack
  • Stimulation = snusnu with Shen Xi = breaks threw to at least Divine Sovereign = magical development that would make we the readers change our minds.

I didn't think the answer to the wish question made sense at all. I found it to be extremely ridiculous.
    There were multiple different wishes he could have made that would have been much more logical than returning to BPS, in fact, returning would have actually been a bad thing since apparently if he goes there the entire divine realm would somehow magical know it.
  • He knows the reality of the situation but his heart truly wants to return to his home world
  • Ravannoc said:
    @Naofumi - I suspect she might be a spirit body as well possibly similar to Jasmine was and is bound to an object which is why she cannot leave the area for long periods as she fades away. She is anchored there somehow. She may be planning to Anchor herself as Jasmine did 

The problem with that is, she saved He Ling on some other Star Realm before bringing her to Samsara Forbidden Land, ergo, she can leave.
  • Why did YC leave his home ? Because of Jasmine. When he met Jasmine again, he clearly figured out that her situation was not that great, and that she wouldn't tell him the reason because he's to weak to help her. Yet when asked hypothetically if he could have a wish granted, he dosn't even consider Jasmine ?
  • @Ravannoc The way she phrased it would make it seem like a hypothetical wish, if she could grant anything what would he wish for etc, and even after hearing her talk about power he stuck with what he said. He took a very 'brief' moment of consideration before his answer. Please do explain how his answer is doing anything to 'protect his family' when he's throwing his responsibilities away and not working to get stronger to actually protect them from the threats he knows about, and those he doesn't? Agreed @ExaltedSoul, I also think the stimulation is SX snusnu, not sure if it'll be Divine Sovereign stage or not but I wouldn't be against it. I'm guessing if they really do it he'll get some of her light energy similar to how he got LF's ice energy.
  • Not going to bother trying to argue with that as I agree he is skirting around protecting hoping BPS is never found instead of manning up.