Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited January 2019
    Do u think YC will get the wheel? I think Jasmine will uses some OP star God power to kill and injure those DM and cripple herself allowing the wheel to take over her hence the change of hair colour and stats stated in mars wechat a while back

The evil wheel things had bound to be atleast a big antagonist since it destroyed the era of the gods
  • That's possible too, though Mars would piss off a lot of fans doing that unless she could be saved. It was also stated in wechat that as things stand if nothing changes then SPP will never recover its poison, and the Wheel is one of the only sources I could think of that's powerful enough to recharge it, or perhaps Poison Star God Inheritance, which YC doesn't have.
  • edited January 2019
    Yea  u could be right as well, but who knows what mars has planned. Also in mars other novel one of the main girls was the reincarnation of the demon emperor or something like that and eventually faught against the MC after her memories came back (it was a happy ending tho)

Also mars has already pissed a load of fans off with the last arc and possibly this arc cuz Jasmine and XQ will be enemies (wechat spoiler)  and I hope YC sides with Jasmine
  • edited January 2019
    Yeah for sure, you're not wrong there so will see how it goes. I too would love that, honestly the only one that died that'd cause an issue with XQ is her adoptive father, but it's not like Jasmine doesn't have reason on her side, the guy's a prick. I imagine even XQ would eventually acknowledge that, because if somebody had killed her mother/brother she'd likely also never forgive them.Worse is that he never apologized or showed regret even after knowing they weren't the culprits and it was BB. 
  • edited January 2019
    Yea XQ seems to be under his thumbs or legs as she would leave her husband for repaying whatever he has done for her. The guy seems like a great at manipulating and changing facts and XQ is an idiot.

Also remember the chat she had with him before she left and took YC away " I will never betray MGR" or something like that. This makes me think that the whole trip with YC was her plan to get him to agree with her wedding but it took the wrong path since B&B intervened, now XQ has revealed her true face and just divorced YC ass. That fairy girl said or thought XQ was cold hearted for what she had done. (Just a personal theory)
  • edited January 2019
    Yea XQ seems to be under his thumbs or legs as she would leave her husband for repaying whatever he has done for her. The guy seems like a great at manipulating and changing facts and XQ is an idiot.

Also remember the chat she had with him before she left and took YC away " I will never betray MGR" or something like that. This makes me think that the whole trip with YC was her plan to get him to agree with her wedding but it took the wrong path since B&B intervened, now XQ has revealed her true face and just divorced YC ass. That fairy girl said or thought XQ was cold hearted for what she had done. (Just a personal theory)
    How did you get that idea from reading those chapters ?and did you read last chapter?You are making XQ a two faced bitch that was playing YC the entire time eve tru just last chapter her plan was kinnda said.
  • I can't wait until Yun Che takes out the Heaven Smiting Devil Slayer Sword(Hong'er) only to realize that it is now just as heavy as the Golden Crow Sacred Sword and be unable to wield it.
  • Well a Treasure used to kill the entire god realm... Eternal Sky Pearl will be out of juice as well soon with the 1000 using it.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Hmmm going off theory that Shen Xi is the Dragon God's daughter, is it possible that like the current dragon emperor who wanted to adopt YC she was adopted (like Hong'er to Celestial sword Spirit king)  if she is not of 'dragon decent'?
    Reasoning - the Heavenly Punishing sword was thrown into the Well of Reincarnation. We know the well was destroyed with fight with the devils but being a Heavenly treasure surely it simply lay at the bottom of the well and like with the Moon Slayer Devil Sovereign with the infant wheel, Shen Xi broke loose with time but is still bound as with time the seal deteriorated.
    Why was Shen Xi bound to sword? Using Shen Xi with her light profound energy it would have prevented the devils from ever being able to use the sword surely. The sword did not even recognize Mo'E as its master but let him swing it at the cost of his life, surely devil could have done the same and having Light Profound Divine soul bound to the sword would prevent it.
    Shen Xi cannot leave the site for long as she is still bound to something at the Well's former site. She wants none to know what is going on within her barrier as she is hiding something which she wants no one to know about. I believe is very likely something of divine treasure level or from her 'Lord Li Sou' which she wishes to remain un-corrupted.

Possibly several ways to argue against this theory but thought I would share it :)
  • edited January 2019
    @Ravannoc It's a fairly unlikely theory as there's pretty much 0.1% chance of her being Dragon God's Daughter, Mars wouldn't close out that plot point so easily as that's also one of the big reasons for YC to find the sword. Also, if she really had been the daughter I don't think she would've been affected by a Divine Spirit level of Dragon Soul Domain as she would have the same blood/soul flowing through her and would be a True God. Then the fact she was Hong'er's best friend in the distant past which means she's most likely of the Sword Spirit Clan, and her light profound energy ties in with that nicely. Lastly, she would've shown much more reaction and tears upon hearing that dragon soul roar, instead she was simply shaken that she couldn't erase his memories (think she'd cry over Hong'er but not her own father?). It's not like your theory has no valid points, but with the above mentioned I just don't buy it myself, but could be wrong and Mars could pull a fast one. ^.^
  • edited January 2019
    Naofumi said:

How did you get that idea from reading those chapters ?and did you read last chapter?You are making XQ a two faced bitch that was playing YC the entire time eve tru just last chapter her plan was kinnda said.
    Here a few points for ya

1- i said it was a theory of mine.
    2 - mars only made that bs chapter to take the heat of XQ cuz a lot of fans didn't like her character and decisions (mars own fault and also i checked Chinese raw sites and they were raging).
    3 - we don't know what's going on in XQ head for all we know she could be the final boss (mars said they have been around since the starting village)
    4 - mars has made this novel shit since ROTG started.
    5 - I haven't been reading this much since the tournament against LC finished and have been slipping a lot of boring chapters.

• @Forgotten_Fate - Very aware it is probably not the case, but felt highlighting what made it potentially possible and I agree with you not crying about her father probably indicates to 99.999% of not being.

Yet could play off as it being just a 'Dragon Soul', while Dragon Emperor noticed which soul as a dragon himself, if she is Sword Spirit would she notice without experiencing the domain? (Surely as a True God level individual we expect her to be able to but then we need to take into account he is past Divine Soul realm which makes it impossible to just invade him and read memories without permission and allowing it. Same as that Soul Searching BB tried to use and was mentioned back when YC arrived in SSR when YC spoke with either MX or MB of Moon God and XQ's mom's as it would leave them a vegetable most likely and could fight back being divine soul and would not be assured to read memories) 

Finding He Ling there was something I did not expect at all which we can attribute to Mars and his ability to 'full a fast one'. I should also point out the Dragon Soul he has is True God Soul which specialized in soul attack and defense. Simply being unable to "suppress" his memories is due to the Dragon Soul being present without her hurting him which is not her intention. It was not a domain either, Shen Xi made an attempt to alter his soul while he was in an unconscious state meaning she was completely vulnerable and not expecting the attack back which the Dragon Soul did in defense. She experienced it completely with no guard and in so doing also noticed Hong'er. ^_^ 
  • edited January 2019
    New Chapter Out

"The Eternal Heaven Pearl once said, there was no news from the World Needles again. The amount of time that their auras had was completely compatible with the amount of time that their clan had to be exiled. It’s just that, why would the World Needles belonging to the Evil God fall into the hands of that clan … "

"Once the Scarlet Crescent is completely broken through, it might not only erupt with a calamity, but it might also uncover an ancient truth and a grudge. Only, this fragile world’s realm who no longer has a god, is simply unable to endure that truth and hatred. "

“All we can do now is to do our best and pray that everything is an illusion that won’t happen …”

Sn plz pass the above message to Brahma Bi**h
  • Lol as if BB would care. She thinks she is infallible to the point that she was not worried about offending the heavens hurting XQ. She believes she will be a True God and as such why should she worry about something weak like a devil? Considering what the Devils are like in the northern god realm. She only cares about herself. 
  • edited January 2019
    The devil's are likely true God lvl and above (EG wife) so BB should kind care
  • Of course she should care, her own ego and arrogance are the problem. She thinks she is untouchable, none of the other king realms will move on her. It was a whole clan of devils meaning possibly several hundred were banished. EG's wife was creation god level, simply put 'get wrecked' for anyone currently in play currently wanting to face her.

Now add the only weakness they have are both with YC currently in Shen Xi with her Light Profound Energy and Hong'er - we have no confirmation of Shen Xi being a celestial sword spirit yet which would be awesome if she is and becomes his secondary weapon...
  • @Ravannoc I think they mentioned before that around 300 (assuming I remember the number correctly) were banished with EG's wife.
  • Brahma Bi**h : I'll become the True God

Yun Che : Hold my beer
  • @LazyArata - lol
    @Smooth Che the 3rd - I did not recall the exact number mentioned but recall it being over 100. ^_^ 

Questions is how many survived, how many made it to survive.
    EG's wife people are guessing is Lingxi which hints at her having died and of her clan out for revenge on God Realm accordingly? Adds to the chaos of not knowing. 
    @Mars Gravity - Gief moar chapters!

• 900 Devil Gods + Evil God Wife were banished. Looks like Evil God knew she might be targeted by Moe E, so he gave her the World Needle.
    Almost like the Evil God can see through the future, everything was planned out.
  • @Kermit ah, so I misremembered, thanks for clarifying.

Anyone else finds it hillarious that we're still calling her EG's wife even though her name was mentioned at least twice already (or maybe it was her title), lol?

• Well we kinda have the issue with going oh right YC's Wife ... err which 1 :P EG's Wife works
  • edited January 2019
    New Chapter out 

So now Mars is making XQ OP to the point where she doesn't feel any suppression from Divine Master Level 10

So XQ didn't say anything to MGRK abt what Brahma Bi**h did to her.

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/xUuDo7uRgG3s1H9m9LIwKw
  • edited January 2019
    Well that hint of disappointment as XQ realizing MX seemingly sees YC as more than her student. Strange it is not jealousy? Did she truly manage to cut all emotion I wonder then? She showed Jealousy before with Cang Yue while now not?

Shen Xi also hinted at having no emotions, oh well time for Smooth Che to do his thing I guess over the next '50 years'
  • edited January 2019
    Well I'm glad she didn't simply declare YC dead as that would've been disastrous, though who knows what they'll tell the public so I suppose Jasmine freaking out is still a possibility. Of course, even if Jasmine learns the truth same as MX, she might still freak out anyway. And @LazyArata it's not that she didn't feel any suppression, she wasn't able to move at all til MX released it, she's just much more tranquil than she should be for someone her age due to Glazed Glass Heart awakening and MX senses it on subconscious level. To compare it to beast bloodlines, it's basically like bloodline suppression where even if it's a weak hatchling but has superior bloodline it can emit a bit of suppression to an older beast with a weaker bloodline. 

Regarding the wechat, or specifically the sword, I had a new theory. Originally I'd sorta thought the sword would appear in the hands of the devils/enemies and YC would wield final form Hong'er in that fight. Now though, with the number of powerful enemies (perhaps all at True God level or close to it, not sure) he'll likely need the strength of that sword to even the odds.

The sword's never accepted a master, so I was thinking what if Hong'er (and potentially SX if she's indeed sword spirit and also 'if' she ends up following YC) fused/merged with the sword after freeing Dragon God's daughter, thus giving Hong'er a spiffy new unmatched form and allowing YC to be the 1st true master of it. Might not be likely though but no worries, food for thought (and no I don't mean she'll eat it to fuse with it as even she couldn't manage that one lol). @Ravannoc I think she was a bit, but right now she's resolved on her path and can't afford to be affected by those emotions. Agreed with Smooth Che.

edit: also wish YC could've gotten his hands on the World Needle as that sounds extremely useful for combat or escaping or whatever you want, and EG obviously got good use out of it. With things the way they are now though, that seems unlikely to happen so we'll have to see how YC handles fighting against that. I'm curious if SX has the seal of life and death, but that likely won't happen if the sword somehow shows up there (maybe it was waiting for MoS to arrive?). 
  • There r so many plots and there aren't much chapters left. Mars is rushing the story.
  • @LazyArata What gave you that idea? There's at least another 4 volumes planned (and the current one which just started, so essentially 5), and tbh some points earlier in the story were dragged on way too long to maintain the YC underdog setting, especially when he was stuck at Emperor profound I think? Besides we know YC will end up dying in one of the upcoming arcs and resetting things because he'll need something from his other life most likely, perhaps to overcome what killed him. If ATG ends at 1800-2000+ chapters I really can't call this rushing, besides even after he becomes True God he still has a big hurdle to cross to the next stage and become Creation God equivalent, story doesn't end at True God YC. :P
  • I was guessing around 1850-1860 mark, being god realm started at 931 which would be having god realm also being 930 chapters like the mortal realm.
  • New Chapter Out
  • Yea and raw site has blocked the Chinese comment section, I dread to think what the new chapter is about.....