Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited December 2018
    LazyArata said:
    New chapter out 

Could sn plz translate the last sentence
    Calm before the storm and that YC and XQ  will suffer under BB I think he said devil king but I think it just means she is evil not a devil inheritance.
  • Will XQ escape using illusionary stone?
  • edited December 2018
    Wouldnt Jasmine be the most likely one to kill MGK she hates him and is not likely to listen to anything he says to her in his defence if he even tries to reason with her, and she is on the way to MGR
  • Naofumi said:
    Wouldnt Jasmine be the most likely one to kill MGK she hates him and is not likely to listen to anything he says to her in his defence if he even tries to reason with her, and she is on the way to MGR
    IF jasmine kill Moon god. than qingyue will be in war with jasmine in future. conflict in harem.

If that really happen. i think it will be hard to smoothen things out. most likely way out is Jasmine possesed by that Evil spirit in the divine weapon. AND be last boss
  • though i still prefer star god that kill moon god. Well lets see
  • I still wish that if Mars wants to paint XQ as a power couple and main heroine with YC, then he should show it rather than tell us she is, rather than separating them every time they meet shortly after. The biggest issue with seeing her as those roles is simply lack of exposure, and why Jasmine who was by YC's side for much longer is viewed more favorably. @vincent17c even if Jasmine didn't kill him, there'd still be conflict in harem as Jasmine/CZ will NEVER forgive MGRK for what he did...
  • New chapter out 

Finally!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!
    After more than 1200 chapters He finally kissed her and grabbed her towering b****ts. 

Is Mars making BB too much OP?
  • Smooth che smooth af i wish im him. 
  • edited December 2018
    I forgot till now but wasnt YC supposed to get a desciple that wood spirit princess did Mars forget or will that be far in the future?
  • you know what, since Mars unveiled the relationship of MGRK and YW, something tells me that this story is not at all clear. this relationship gives me the feeling "too beautiful to be true".
    Let me explain: we know that all emperors are all people who seek more power to dominate other emperors. each of them have a plan to become more powerful and reach the power of a true god.
    When I see them this reminds me of the 4 sacred grounds of BPS, some were known for their bad and vicious acts and others had a better reputation. But in the end, we realized that they were all the same, vicious, manipulative.

in EGR, we still have 4 royals realm with emperors who want more powers. SGRK has a plan that will involve sacrifices his family to gain more power, BGRK is known for doing everything to gain more power (killing of royal wood spirit) just look her daugther and it remains MGRK and EHRK. these 2, I think are not different from the other 2 but hide what they do to the public.

but here it is MGR that interests us. I am expecting MGRK to also have a plan to become a true god and this plan includes XQ, YW which are the main factors.

I think that MGRK will try to use XQ to become a true god and that the whole love affair with XQ's mother is a joke. I think his plan is to make XQ a sacrifice to become a real god or control it and for that he must be able to convince her to accept something. XQ with its 9PEB and HoSGG will become very powerful but the one that will manage to control XQ will be more powerful.

(In the MGRK plan, YC is the unknown element that will change everything.) Do not forget one thing, YC was supposed to be dead so no marriage with XQ She would have left immediately at FCA, would have won the tournament of BWRT and FCA would later be attacked by Ye xingyan and she would teleport to MGR and we continue with the current story except that the marriage took place.)

I think MGRK, thanks to the predictions of Heaven fate realm knows a lot about his future and that of MGR. he should know the risk of destruction of MGR but thanks to the prediction of HFR, he found a solution: YW and XQ.

to find a woman with Divine Saintless Body
    to give birth to a girl with a special body (with the man of his destiny: XH)
    this girl will rescue MGR from destruction and even make it the most powerful royal realm.

when YW was attacked by unknown forces, he only sent 2 sent moon gods envoys and moon guardians. If your future wife is attacked, you send your most powerful soldiers and you go there yourself without waiting.

when YW remembered her past, she left and finally joined him. He kept her alive until her daughter arrived at MGR. when XQ arrived in RoG, she immediately met MGRK (how he did that - it's like, he knew where she's going to appear), who saved him and brought him to her mother. Thanks to YW, now XQ respects MGRK as a "father", he plays on the feelings of mother and daughter. Even if the marriage was the mother who would conclude the ceremony, it will be XQ who will be his wife in the eyes of the world. and after a few years after YW dies because she is more likely (not necessary) to keep her alive, XQ will be MGRK's wife. MGRK could play with her feelings (you look like your mother ...) and start wanting to make her as his true wife and even go so far as to ask her to give birth to his children so that they succeed more later.
    in this situation, I saw her accepting because she has nothing left. thanks to these children, he will attach XQ to MGR forever and maybe he will be able to escape his premature death thanks to the fact that he will win XQ's 9PEB. which will make him arguably the most powerful Emperor of EGR with the most powerful empress.

But this plan he made will be destroyed by the existence of YC. at the time of the marriage, XQ fled for the protection of YC's dignity. in chapter 1289, she drank YC's  blood, I think it will really wake up the HoSGG and XQ will start to become OP. she will return to MGR after some time (maybe years) and will gradually realize that MGRK is not the one he claims to be. she will end up seeing his true face: evil and manipulative like all the other royals realm king.

conclusion
    she will save her mother and destroy MGR (look at XQ's name). for MGRK, I saw his children (crown prince) kill him but it would be better if it is Yuanba or XQ who does it under the eyes of YW and after that brings his mother back to their father (XH).

• @momzo That's a pretty passionate and long theory, but I just have one thing to say: Heart of Snow Glazed Glass, here's the important snippet: "... and be able to sense good and evil as well as danger, and easily see through various mysteries, and even see into the heart of all living things"
  • new chapter out.

I am guessing YC will found a new inheritance for qingyue in absolute beginning. also maybe found some fuel for that palace vehicle. than flee using that palace vehicle to dragon realm to meet shen xi.
  • @vincent17c I'm actually thinking something slightly different, what if they meet Shen Xi here? This would be an ideal place for some all powerful cultivator that wanted to train away from others like a hermit in the most dangerous place with the best rewards. Maybe Shen Xi found a way to keep the beasts out of her area like a certain treasure or something that repels them. The other reason I say this, is I seriously doubt entering will stop BB from following them as she's powerful enough and wants XQ/YC desperately enough to take the risk, so they'd need something to drive her off.
  • I am going with XQ and her ship visiting the profound ark's inside world to keep them safe as YC stealths around to avoid goddess. If he runs into Shen Xi now or not I am leaning towards likely but spoilers mentioned Dragon realm specifically.... Either way looking forward to it.

Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • New chapter out

ICE aura is it azure dragon emperor? ice qilin king?

OR IS IT MX? Come on MX care about YC too. And she is very powerful now too
  • Yeah, it's probably MX.
  • Yeah, it's probably MX.
    Basically MARS writing is like this

GU zhu : LOOK it azure dragon emperor ( aka look it a bird )
    Gu Zhu: No IT qilin KING ( No it a plane )

IT is MX ( IT is Superman ) add some back ground music LOL ahahhaha
  • If its not MX which it probably is it could be meng yue.
  • Does this mean that MX is overall stronger than jasmine with her having 2 lvs on her and all?
  • Hahaha @vincent17c

• Yeah its MX since its spoiled that she is at level 10 already, its more plausible than dragon emperor set azure dragon king as supervisor for YC
    Btw since both qilin and water dragon have their realm maybe YC will get more water inheritance later?
  • edited December 2018
    AkaiRyuu said:
    Yeah its MX since its spoiled that she is at level 10 already, its more plausible than dragon emperor set azure dragon king as supervisor for YC
    Btw since both qilin and water dragon have their realm maybe YC will get more water inheritance later?
    What chapter was it spoiled i cant find it?I think it was in that top 10 ranking list but I cant find it.
  • It has not been clearly spoiled. But if assuming luo gu xie is DM9, MX shud be DM10. 
  • I don't believe that list was their profound strength ranking, but rather their comprehension strength ranking. Could be wrong though.
  • edited December 2018
    You lead to believe she is DM10 as Lou Guxie is strongest person outside of King Realms (what i recall) who have DM10 which hints at her either being DM10 or possibly DM9. Now if MX is stronger that a DM9 either means she is DM9 or DM10. Then add it is mentioned that BB is possibly as strong as her father now who is DM10 and that Ghu Zu is same level strength and facing who we believe is MX sees her as someone from Western Godrealm ...

• edited December 2018
    I feel the story would be easier to write if MX is DM10 because after YC leaves to who knows where in the later parts of the story, MX needs to be strong enough to serve as a deterrent for those wanting to extract information out of snow song realm as to YC's origins. BMG already tried finding YC's rumored origin planet who knows? However on a second thought, that might not be MX who is showing up based on the way it was explained. 

Personally I dont think BB is even DM 5. At least not there yet. If MX is DM10, this would mean she is as strong as the God kings. If discovered, snow song realm would be the number 1 upper realm in the east because 95% sure GuXie is not DM10.
  • edited December 2018
    Personally I dont think BB is even DM 5. At least not there yet. If MX is DM10, this would mean she is as strong as the God kings. If discovered, snow song realm would be the number 1 upper realm in the east because 95% sure GuXie is not DM10.
    That wouldn't make much sense. If memory serves me, Jasmine is DM 8 and BB was heavily implied to be above her. And why would she be so low? I seriously doubt she didn't receive Brahma version of Moon/Star God inheritance and, like her or not, it's more or less established that she is the greatest talent as far as RotG goes (not counting YC, maybe QX and SM), so her being around DM 9-10 is perfectly reasonable.
  • edited December 2018
    I keep seeing DM10 being tossed around rather casually, iirc wasn't Dragon Emperor supposedly the only one at DM10? or perhaps it was the only one at the peak of DM10, either way DM10 is most certainly not as common as the comments would make it appear. I'd rather wait for actual facts rather than saying things like "MX is most definitely DM10" as so far all we know is she got much more powerful than she was before.
  • Thing with being peak DM10 as a Dragon it is far stronger than a human at DM10 peak. Thus the Dragon Emperor is the strongest being a dragon at DM10 Peak.