Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Well Mars did say no one would expect it.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • edited December 2018
    even XQ's mother was worried about her cold demeanor, but she is glad to see that there is someone who can make her do things that no one will ever think she would do. her characters have really changed.
  • momzo said:
    XQ is a real calamity.
    if only she had watched the recording of the tournament that her maid had brought her, none of this would have happened.

1. She can invite YC to MGR and explain the plan
    2. She could introduce her mother to him and maybe he could find a solution to cure her.
    3. MGRK would not be humiliated in the eyes of the world again.
    4. Only YC could make their mother's decision in Yuanba acceptable, he knows only his father and if his mother decides to stay with MGRK as she intends, Yuanba will never forgive her. She can forget about reunite family bcz it will be broken forever.

But now, MGRK will be overthrown by his sons, who will use this humiliation as an excuse to drive him out of its position as Emperor. XQ's mother is at risk of being killed or being used as an appat to capture XQ.

If MGRK dies, I think XQ's mother is going to commit suicide or she's going to try.

(My prediction about this marriage was almost 100% fair (90% true) but I did not expect it to be XQ's mother who marries MGRK, I thought about this possibility but this did not seem to be resonable with the information about her that we had from the beginning.)

I see a lot of suffering happened for MGRK, the mother of XQ, XQ and YC).
    This development that Mars has taken is going to be one of the saddest.

XQ made the decision to leave with YC because she does not want him to suffer the same thing as MGRK.

If she had married him, then YC would be seen by the whole world as the one who got her wife stolen and he will be humiliated for the reest of his life.
    In order not to hurt her husband, she decided to protect him from this even if it means doing more harm to MGRK.

MGRK is a coward, if he likes XQ's mother then he does not lie to the world and marries her. He had planned to make everyone believe that his future wife will be XQ while the one who will make the final ceremony is the mother of XQ.

MGR people will think that XQ is the wife of MGRK while he was married to XQ's mother.

he would have subjected YC what he himself suffered, this guy is a real coward.

• Well I am guessing he is sad as he is because the love of his life (XQ's mom) is dying. Shen Xi will give YC the ability to heal her most likely and in turn i am kinda looking forward to seeing YC call MGE adoptive Father-in-Law in front of SGE especially.
  • Wow.. i bet no one saw this coming. to think MGRK was a great guy. and that this wedding WAS A FUCKING SCAM! in one move, just one move, XQ trolled the whole eastern god realm (including the all knowing BB). No wonder her attitude towards MGRK was a respectful one. 

I guess that solves the mystery of how they will end up meeting shenxi. all because the YC and XQ couple DECIDES TO TAKE A TOUR ROUND THE WORLD. " hey, lets go visit the dragon realm, oh sure sounds great lets go, meets shenxi, train me you bitch, ok, boom* becomes divine master
  • edited December 2018
    reunite her family is impossible now. But on the other hand, she can found one with husband, she just needs to create a small YC. B)
  • edited December 2018
    @momzo Depends on how you look at it, from another perspective she kinda did part of that by reuniting her mother with MGRK. We'll hear the background story next chapter, but what if XQ's father was a bad guy and one of the ones responsible for XQ's mother's kidnapping and then took advantage of her memory loss and acted the good guy to have her fall for him? Or he might've been just as much the good guy as we first thought him to be, either way, from the sounds of it XQ's mother loved MGRK all along and if not for the memory loss this would've been XQ's father. Regardless just needs Yuanba now, but I'm curious to see next chapter for the actual details.
  • we are all curious about their past. It is clear that she likes MGRK more than XH and that XQ and XY are unfortunately accidents. :'(
  • New Chapter and yea - she MGRK and YW are 'star crossed lovers' kinda thing
  • edited December 2018
    Yeah, that really sucks for YW and MGRK, let alone the others involved, and all because of BB's damn schemes... Something tells me that when MGRK dies, he might die the same day as YW, but on the other hand having YC meet new master and gain the abilities to heal YW would also make sense so I'm not sure. Either way, bit disappointed that we had to see a reappearance of 'dumb che', I'd have thought he would've been able to piece together the clues long before he did so, especially when XQ first mentioned she met her mother in MGR and thinking about XQ's innate talents. It also seems Mars is repeating the parents love with XQ and YC in that they also both have/had big secrets and fell for the other without worrying about things like Nine Profound Exquisite Body/Glazed Glass Heart or EG veins etc (granted she still has to learn his secret but the point stands; unless she did learn his secret, it's been awhile and I don't recall 100%, I think I remember them seeing a vision of EG where he talked to his successor but not sure if she was there or knew).
  • Chapter out
  • Hmmm means MGR will be an ally in the long run. Referring to those in chapter 1250 with those who are friendly are safe and those who piss him off getting slaughtered by Devil God Yun Che.
  • Naofumi said:
    So my guess is that MGE last marriage was cus he loved XQ mother not cus of her body so even tru she kinda bretray him he cant bring himself to harm her or XQ also it looks to me her mother is on her deathbed or really sick so YC to the rescue.
    Naofumi said:
    I think that MGE end goal might have been to make everyone think that after marrying XQ(her mother) and "having" a child (who is realy XQ) make her in the next MGRK.the only problem I found is how to hide the nine glazed heart.
    Damn I was almost spot on.
  • What did Mars say at the end of the chapter 
  • LazyArata said:
    What did Mars say at the end of the chapter 
    he say YC's most stronger female support will soon appear finally. MX or Shen Xi
  • I am guessing a combination of MX / Jasmine /. CZ to save him from BB and Gu Zhu. Well I am hoping for that instead of Jasmine assassinating MGRK which is also possible
  • definitely Shen Xi appearing soon, but what about Meng Yue? Who or what is Meng Yue???
  • edited December 2018
    Shen xi should be in dragon realm so her just showing up to help them is unlikely but she should be the thick tight mars wrote about
  • I've gotta take back some of my statements about BB. Yes, she's a complete bitch and deserves death or worse, but that said, without her we wouldn't have much of a story. YW never would've lost her memories and thus XQ never would've been born on BPS and got married to YC, Jasmine never would've gotten poisoned and ran into YC thus no EG veins for him etc (though that does make me curious what she'd have done with EG blood otherwise). BB's what you'd call a necessary evil, though only until her usefulness to the story runs out. Excited about the last bit of chapter and like others I'm hoping it to be Shen Xi, though we also know Jasmine and CZ are enroute with BB chasing so will see what happens.
  • I am still curious if BB is really a complete witch or if Jasmine's brother ever got through to her and she pretends he didn't. Could be interesting twist somewhere with the spirit in the ring YC got.
  • edited December 2018
    Ravannoc said:
    I am still curious if BB is really a complete witch or if Jasmine's brother ever got through to her and she pretends he didn't. Could be interesting twist somewhere with the spirit in the ring YC got.
    What spirit in the ring?
  • Engagement gift from CZ. It has last bit of Jasmine's brother's final spirit/soul in it. Chapter 1267 
  • Ravannoc said:
    Engagement gift from CZ. It has last bit of Jasmine's brother's final spirit/soul in it. Chapter 1267 
    Oh ok then I missed it.
  • new chapter out
  • lol SGE kills MGE going by 1 year timeline for Star God Ceremony which means it succeeds as well.
  • Ravannoc said:
    lol SGE kills MGE going by 1 year timeline for Star God Ceremony which means it succeeds as well.
    Either he or BB. By this point it's a coin toss between the two. Though, as of right now, SGE chances look a lot better.
  • Not that I necessarily think this is going to happen since YC already has plenty of routes for power; seeing how Exquisite Body works I almost wonder if YC will use his (after sleeping with XQ finally) to receive an inheritance as well? Perhaps after Jasmine loses her abilities it could be a way for Mars to make that drop of Slaughter God blood relevant for YC, just in time for the crimson disaster it'd boost him strong enough to finally accept Ice Phoenix's power and become true god. This way Mars could spin it as YC and XQ ending the feud between the 2 King realms that are so similar to each other and merging them or something. Alternatively he could give YC another inheritance from MGR or somewhere else, or none at all, though I am curious just how Mars plans to use it with YC.
  • edited December 2018
    New chapter out 

Could sn plz translate the last sentence
  • Ravannoc said:
    lol SGE kills MGE going by 1 year timeline for Star God Ceremony which means it succeeds as well.
    Either he or BB. By this point it's a coin toss between the two. Though, as of right now, SGE chances look a lot better.
    IF SG kill MG. Than YC have SG as the mini boss next arc. since it fulfill the enemy of jasmine is SG and qingyue will also wanna kill SG.
  • edited December 2018
    I am not sure I read that correctly but there was mention of a golden profound handle? Golden Moon God ancestor? Did Mars secretly hint as to his Yun family ancestor and hint at as his strongest thigh before having us meet Shen Xi and believe they are when they not really? :open_mouth: