Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• @Forgotten_Fate:
    If you're referring to this spoiler: https://lnmtl.com/chapter/against-the-gods-book-12-chapter-special-7 then the only HW sword skill that's not listed is the 5th sword skill, I think that Mars is probably going to introduce the 5th HW skill in an upcoming chapter.
  • Ahh, I missed that, I remembered there being only 6/7 listed and naturally assumed it was the first 6. Didn't realize the 7th was listed on the spoiler and the 5th was missing, that's rather odd way to do it and I was curious why it skipped listing that sword in the recent chapter as it skipped from 4th to 6th during his training.
  • So, the Time Pearl doesn't have an owner, right?  The Eternal Heaven people still obviously have enough residual control over it to maintain their status, but the Pearl itself it practically open for grabs.  I'm willing to guess that the reason YC won't have the luxury of training in the pearl is because he's going to steal it - or otherwise gain mastery of it somehow, possibly MoS forcing the Pearl into him like how it did with the Poison Pearl.  He's probably not going to be able to use the Pearl for some reason, like you need a shit-ton of profound crystals to use it or something, and will also make an enemy of Eternal Heaven at the same time, leading to him fleeing to the Dragon Realm.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if he's forced to flee the East because of whatever happens between him and Qingyue, and he leaves without the Pearl.  That being said, when it was said that the Time Pearl doesn't have a master, I couldn't have been the only person who immediately saw that as blatant foreshadowing for YC taking the pearl, right?
  • From the looks of it, it really does seem like jasmine is gonna die...
  • From the looks of it, it really does seem like jasmine is gonna die...
    Yeah jasmine assume that she is gonna die at the ceremony. Or she might try to kill xing juekong with that divine weapon she picked up at the devil dent. Thus she do not have confident of surviving.

But mars wont let it happen. As we already know from spoiler Yun che wont be entering the pearl. Xia qing yue will escaped with him and maybe less than 1 year later he will appear to help jasmine before the ceremony
  • I say we need more jasmine... and MX. XQ can go buy sauce for all i care
    Now that 30 chapters are left of the volume...we still havent seen either Meng Yue or Shen Xi lol. Im guessing YC will be going to dragon realm after this to meet with Shen Xi at least
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    I say we need more jasmine... and MX. XQ can go buy sauce for all i care
    Now that 30 chapters are left of the volume...we still havent seen either Meng Yue or Shen Xi lol. Im guessing YC will be going to dragon realm after this to meet with Shen Xi at least
    My exact sentiments. Who the hell cares about XQ at this point. Imo jasmine is much stronger than she used to used to be as we all know she has the tribulation wheel. Not to mention, her current body is constructed from yunche's blood containing dragon god, rage god, phoenix and golden crow blood. Im guessing she can at least put up a fight with star god realm king 
  • Eh if she was that strong she would just destroy Yu Luo directly
    The evil embryo is sealed deep within her cuz she said she will never let it gain even a drop of power to let it recover. 
    So things are getting interesting at last, wonder what YC face will be when he learns that he is attending his wife wedding lmao.
  • I very much suspect Meng Yue is the name the moon god realm king is having XQ use to marry her. Nice way of cutting of her past that was married as XQ before and had a husband. The Meng Yue he is marrying was never married sort of thing, a fresh start with his overly gifted and talented wife. Or least that was one of my guesses.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • yeah that's one of my thoughts as well since he should already known that XQ had relation with SSR, he would be afraid of people finding out he forced a SSR disciple who had a dead husband to remarry him.
    Or maybe Meng Yue is an object (maybe the immortal escaping moon palace) or someone else entirely, since she was put together with Shen Xi who is super OP and is YC new master. If Meng Yue is just an alternate name for XQ it wouldn't be important enough to be in the volume name.
  • Well another way to perceive it is to actually read it as a phrase which is "Dream moon god" and can be possible perceived as "Dream of the moon god" or possibly even at a stretch "Moon God's Nightmare/Nightmare of the Moon God" which I am far more in favor of as it would hint at getting wife to be stolen a second time even if it is not by YC but by say the BB for her body.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • how did you interpret that? Shen Xi was mentioned as YC new master soon, so Meng Yue, while meaning dream moon, is obviously a name for something or someone
  • So far everyone is guessing shenxi would be from dragon god realm but i feel mars gonna troll us.
  • no Shen Xi was spoiled by mars to be in the dragon god realm, in an isolated area where none can tread except YC for some reason. SO im guessing he will crashed down there
  • Not really, just a useless Fire Girl (Woman?) post, the only wechats I count are the ones Mars posts himself imo. Ah well, looking forward to next chapters which should be getting interesting soon.
  • yeah fire girl only comments on stuff like us, its Mars post that's noteworthy
  • I'm a simple man... All I ask of Mars, is that whe  Yun Che yells, "That's my wife!" or whatever during the ceremony, please do not make Qingyue look at her mother in the seats(making us understand there is some sort of threat) and say, "I'm sorry but I've never met you before"...I hate when that happens so much... It makes the MC look like an idiot everytime and it has been used too much... Just run to his arms and be happy he is not death like you thought he was... Happy end :)
  • The hype is building up. Im really grateful mars didnt let us go through all these build up episodes once per week. Its great to see yunche having many allies. Too bad we all know shits bout to go down. Now how would he escape to dragon god realm, and would his actions implicate snow song. 
  • edited December 2018
    New Chapter

Feng Hengkong = Shui Qianheng and also 

All Hell gonna break loose within a couple of chapters
  • Yeah I thought it was a standard steal the bride cliche too but Mars said something about no wedding and "who steal who?" kinda thing... Plus theres that Escaping moon immortal palace that was mentioned as new vehicle.
    So my guess is that XQ will steal YC instead and runaway on the EMIP and they go to dragon god realm to meet with Shen Xi. So the question is... will YC the ultimate sex fiend (according to Jasmine) have a 3P with XQ and her mom on the EMIP, causing it to stray of course and crashed into Shen Xi in the middle of nowhere, or is it some other reason?
  • @AkaiRyuu I really don't see YC getting XQ's mom at all, he respects his father-in-law and she's still in love with him plus no way XQ would be fine with that. I like the rest of your comment however and I wouldn't be surprised to have mother-in-law catch up with YC on events and also have YC fill in the missing blanks for XQ and vice versa. Looking forward to the new vehicle, yet at same time sorta disappointed the arc was basically discarded despite being created and used by Evil God. Perhaps the new vehicle has similar origin and was made by another Creation God or something.
  • Yeah im just joking about 3p, mars is lolicon not MILF lover

• shit finally hits the fan! Now what would YC reaction be lol.
    With Moon Emperor guarding the EMIP, how would XQ and YC steal it i wonder?
  • cdalgorta said:
    I'm a simple man... All I ask of Mars, is that whe  Yun Che yells, "That's my wife!" or whatever during the ceremony, please do not make Qingyue look at her mother in the seats(making us understand there is some sort of threat) and say, "I'm sorry but I've never met you before"...I hate when that happens so much... It makes the MC look like an idiot everytime and it has been used too much... Just run to his arms and be happy he is not death like you thought he was... Happy end :)
    I agree I hate when that happens so I hope it wont happen and that she will suprise us with showing real emotions
  • edited December 2018
    Meng Yue and Shen Xi ........

we have less than 25 chapters to introduce both of them. Meng Yue should be XQ new master/protector since SX will only accept YC as a disciple. L don’t worry about XQ because Mars has always made it easy/smooth for her. So we won’t have difficulties this time and as Mars said the plot armor will handle this “catch me if you can” mini arc :). BTW XQ is a secondary character for me and she is only here to create troubles for MC (the same as little aunt and they are both very hateful.....) ;) 

IMO, YC won’t recognize XQ and she will make her move at the last moment when BB will try to kidnappe YC. She will use the new arc in order to save him and they will both flee using the illusionary stone..... so this will take 15 chapters at max.... 
  • edited December 2018
    So I've read the latest today and oh im soo shocked it's qingyue *not*. We saw this from a mile away. 
    Anyway I hate ntr plots like this...I'm dying from nervousness since mc is too darn weak. Not only does he need to save her from moon realm, he needs to save himself from BB as well. The only ppl who could somewhat help is his master from desperation, Caiyi from Jasmine finding out and she knows their relationship yc would go all out and using their moon realm rivalry, meiyins dad, and the sword master who owes him. Also his rock that could teleport him somewhere else, but then he wont be able to enter the pearl.
    What im hoping is him entering the pearl somehow with QY due to the two extra spots in it, then both can grow stronger.
  • edited December 2018
    @anndrenalyn I'm also curious exactly how Mars will have things go down. However, your hope regarding the pearl is doomed to fail as I'm pretty sure Mars already spoiled that YC won't be entering the pearl, and to be fair I'm not sure it even counts as a spoil from him. If YC actually managed to enter the pearl the story would end way too quickly, plus YC will close any gaps of power later by inheriting the power from Ice Phoenix when the time comes. Though XQ perhaps might enter the pearl while he leaves and finds his new master or something. Also @Spike Spiegel there's no way he won't recognize his first wife, let alone the fact the emperor just called out her name and also how many people have nine profound body and heart of glazed glass or whatever (not to mention MB also should know/recognize her). Agreed that she'll kidnap YC before BB can though, so here's hopin.