Castle of Black Iron (黑铁之堡)

13»

Comments

• Kaung Fu - The one that let's him run fast on the ground and jump high.
    God of War(Punishment) - When activating this bloodline, the more injured the user is the stronger they get temporarily. An old man used this in that battle for Governor.
    Are you talking about Kuafu and the Xing Tian Bloodlines?
    They are both from Chinese mythology.

Kuafu was someone who chased the Sun until he died and Xing Tian refused to give up even after his head was cut off (he grew a face on his stomach and said he doesn't need a head then)

He has tens of thousands of bloodline points go unused by the end of the series. If you ask me, the author did a bad job with the bloodlines.
    A shame. I was looking forward to the bloodline portion of the story.

1) Do people ever discover he is cultivating a Emperor level technique?
    2) Does his relationship with his Master ever get revealed?
    3) What other fruits does he get for occupations? So far he only has Forger and he gave Alchemist fruit to his brother
    4) How does the Zhang clan end up afterwards?
    5) His own family/clan? I know he wanted to build up his own family instead of relying on Zhang clan so he and his brother were looking to develop cities.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Yes, those are the bloodlines.

1- Yes, at the end of the novel when he's more powerful than everyone else lol.
    2 - No, his master is never seen again after giving him the refinement technique, there's a special chapter after the novel where he reunites with his master again.
    3 - none
    4 - At the end of the novel he gets a King nobility title, becoming the 7th king, and also labeled as king of kings, so all the various major Zhang family branches recognize his branch(Jinwu Palace) as the main branch.
    5 - After he kills the clan head, he and his brother break off from Huaiyuan Palace taking their branch with them. This includes his Grandfather, all his uncles and cousins, and they found Jinwu Palace. Jinwu City, which is the city he and his brother built, merges with his domain which has 10 cities, plus they buy a bunch of land to connect his domain with Jinwu City making him and his brother the largest land owners of the Youzhou(or w/e the name is) Providence. He's the sect master/founder of Iron Dragon Sect and an elder in Jinwu palace, his brother is the clan head. The Black Iron Castle creates another mutation of the yeast making alcohol that can act as fuel, so he recreates airplanes and engines that run on fuel and crap. This fuel + All-purpose Medicine make him and his brother filthy stinky rich. A bunch of key marriages give Jinwu palace extremely good alliances. His brother becomes a leader level character of Golden Power Law. Basically his Zhang Family branch becomes extremely wealthy/powerful/influential even before the end of the novel when he's far more powerful than anyone else. Huaiyuan palace is like ant compared to his branch.

• edited September 2018
    @ExaltedSoul
    1.why did they leave huaiyuan palace it was just the head who betrayed him right?
    2.what sutra does his sons practice?
    3.does he ever get his own pupils/disciple,do they become noticeable?
    4.does he ever become a alchemist?
    5.does he ever go back to ice snow after he moved to Taixia?
    6.does his other identities ever get revealed?
  • 1. They never felt close to huaiyuan palace, plus killing the clan head would certainly upset some people, espicially the clan heads branch which is the main branch of huaiyuan palace. Lan Yunxi in particular, although she knows her father pulled some major a--hole moves against the mc, she still "hates" mc for killing her father. He and his brother also know that they can soar on their own, and huaiyuan palace would only be a leech. It's worth noting all the elders were on the mc's side, not blaming him at all.
    2. His first 3 sons cultivate the king level sutra from Heaven's Fortune Sect. As for his other kids, it's never stated, however one thing is for sure, none of them cultivate his king roc sutra.
    3. He takes 100 something disciples, none of which become important to the novel. As always with these novels, despite any friends/allies etc, all the main events are always the mc's solo show. In fact, not long after revealing himself as Cui Li, and not long after his sect enters a very stable state, the author pulls the good old cliche of sending the mc to another world away from everyone.
    4. Nope, he dosn't even make good use of his Rune Master abilities.
    5. Yep, to stop an invasion from the Holy Light Empire from the Western Continent. There he reveals his real identify, steps down from the thrown, and takes his wives and kids to Taixia, saying that after his kids are trained there, they will come back and his son with O Laura will become the Tsar.
    6. Only Cui Li and Peter.

The ending is annoying actually, and quite bad. Mainly because of the extremely stupid "see the next 100 years", all the events that happen in his dream get thrown out, and the novel gets a rushed ending that takes less than 20 chapters.

• @ExaltedSoul
    how does he become a shadow and heaven knight?is there anything beyond that?
  • edited September 2018
    By refining a ton of demons.

Black Iron Knight<Earth Knight<Phantom Knight<Heaven Knight<Half Holy Knight<Holy Knight (Main World)
    Fierce God<Earth God<Water God<Wind God<Fire God<Holy/Elemental God (World of the Sky) (This is the same as knights, just named differently)

After the "knight" realm and the 4 chakras the next realm is refereed to as Emperor level. Google translates it as "gods of the gods", I think, it should more or less be something along the lines of Godking/God-Monarch, something like that. In order to reach this realm, the person has to drink some sort of special liquid and then form a "Divine/Deity/God  ring/wheel", I think "divine ring" more or less fits the description. This realm has 9 levels, each ring is a level. At the end of the novel mc has 3 rings. Only people who cultivate an Emperor rank sutra can reach 9 rings, king rank sutra can only reach 7.
  • edited October 2018
    @ExaltedSoul
    does he ever use any other silver secret items other that the shield?
    is there gold secret items if so does he have one?
  • Yeah, he uses a ton of silver secret items. And yes, there's gold rank as well, he gets a couple but hardly ever uses them. In the end he dosn't need them at all and can simply destroy them.
  • @ExaltedSoul
    When will he reunite with Lan yunxi and does they have children? What happened to Alice? Doors he met his son with Ma aiyan? What's the ending? Will he take his family to castle of black Iron? And happens to it ?
    Can you give me the raw link? 

• edited October 2018
       Lan Yunxi and mc's relationship is very dramatic. They only meet a few times threw out the novel after they last see each other during that war at Selnes or whatever it was called. The first time is in the Earth Elements realm, I believe that's been translated. Iirc, the next time is when he kills her father. After that, is when he's planning to assassinate the 3rd crown prince, she shows up because a marriage has been arranged between her and the prince by her sect. He, while in disguise, kills the prince in front of her, she has a feeling it's him and thinks he's doing it because she's marrying him, but he isn't, that just a bonus.
        The next time gets undone, so it dosn't actually apply to the ending, but when the 3 sects go to destroy the Iron Dragon sect when everyone thinks he's dead, because that Holy Knight from the Great Wilderness Sect is hiding there after getting injured, her sect makes her go, and she challenges and beats some people of the sect, she's an Earth Knight. Finally after she defeats some people, his eldest son(Earth Knight as well) steps up to fight her, she starts to attack but mc descends from the sky like a god and they talk, she attacks him, he makes her pass out then starts slaughtering people like chickens. But this "timeline" get canceled by the end, cause mc is seeing the future in a dream, up until his death. It's a very stupid plot twist.
        The final time they meet is in the last few chapters. He goes and saves her, she was taken by the Taiyi Ancestor to use as a hostage to try to obtain mc's secrets. MC is super strong by this point and can easily locate where they are, shows up, easily kills the guy for the second time(first time in the future dream), goes to the room where she's being kept, he opens the door, her back is facing him, she thinks it's the ancestor so shes like, I'm not helping you cope with him bla bla I'll do it myself. Turns around, sees him. She starts talking shit to him. He forcefully kisses her, she "resist", time skip to 1 year or something later, mc is having a wedding with all his wives, she is not there, shes at her place, super pregnant with his kid, saying her son will get revenge for her by crushing all of his other children.

She "hates" him for two reasons. Killing her father, and being on good terms with the guy who killed her master. Even tho both deserved death.

Alice is never seen again after that time she left.

He never meets his son that's missing. Nor do we ever find out whether the kid is alive or not.

He shows the castle to his parents and brother at some point. He brings a bunch of people in it from the sky world. He fuses the castle with the sky world, meaning the entire sky world will become his,(Heller op)

The ending is rushed, and leaves a lot of loose ends. There's 3 bonus chapters that shed some light on the teacher from the beginning that he liked, his master, and this guy called the dragon emperor, but they're not fulfilling in the least bit.

To read the raw just google the Chinese name of the novel followed by which chapter your on, it's always the first couple of links.
  • @ExaltedSoul
    does his sect get big?
    do his sons join?
    does he ever learn new move skills from the sutras?
    any roc king skills?
  • The sect becomes a decent power.
    His sons come back after he "dies" and stay at the sect, I think. He's got a ton of kids and none are really important.
    Yeah, he gets more skills from the King Roc Sutra after he gets the whole thing.
  • The sect becomes a decent power.
    His sons come back after he "dies" and stay at the sect, I think. He's got a ton of kids and none are really important.
    Yeah, he gets more skills from the King Roc Sutra after he gets the whole thing.
    How'd he get the whole King Roc?
    Thought nobody had the complete version? If they did it wouldn't just be the Emperor and royal family that would be known to be cultivating a Emperor level tech.

Did he find it in ruins or something?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Later on he goes to another world called the world/realm of the sky. This place is actually a treasure like the Castle of Black Iron and has been around for, well I don't remember, millions of years at least. Inside this place is a Tower called the Prison of Gods. Inside it is this millions of years old guy who is the current Prison Warden of the tower, and like 11th successor of the King Roc Sutra. The person who cultivates the King Roc Sutra is always the warden. He gives mc the whole sutra and trains him some, making mc the 12th King Roc and new warder of the tower. I could be wrong about the numbers 11th and 12th, but you should get the point.
  • @ExaltedSoul ;
    Hello, I wanted to know, in the chapter 525 Zhang tie Lost the 7strengh fruit, is it replace by something else if not what will make Zhang tie special after that. To be honest I have Lost interest of this novel After that, so i just wanted to Cling on some hope.
    Sorry for the mistakes, I am french.
  • @ExaltedSoul ;
    Hello, I wanted to know, in the chapter 525 Zhang tie Lost the 7strengh fruit, is it replace by something else if not what will make Zhang tie special after that. To be honest I have Lost interest of this novel After that, so i just wanted to Cling on some hope.
    Sorry for the mistakes, I am french.
    Emperor level cultivation technique. the rest of the world only has upto king level. 
  • @injamambivu
    Thank you for your reply. It seems I will have to content myself with that. Oh, in which chapter does he get that cultivation technique ?
  • will our MC marry lan yunxi( daughter of huaiyuan palace head) or not??
  • will our MC marry lan yunxi( daughter of huaiyuan palace head) or not??
    basically at the end
  • They don't get married. At the end when he has his mass wedding she dosn't go, but she's pregnant. She wants to take "revenge" against by having their child surpass all of his other children. Basically she loves him, but also hates him.
  • 1. does he become an immortal or a god perhaps ??
    2. will he go to the god dimension where his master presumably went
    3. what is his power level at the end of the novel

• They don't get married. At the end when he has his mass wedding she dosn't go, but she's pregnant. She wants to take "revenge" against by having their child surpass all of his other children. Basically she loves him, but also hates him.
    which chapter? seems to be 1300+?
  • The last few chapters of the novel.
  • When mc meet and loving pandora again ?@ExaltedSoul
  • Looks like he's pulling some stupid shit in his new novel silver overlord, the dude died, which i thought was good, but somehow went back in time and possessed the same body again (After he already formed a new, perfect body)

i dropped the novel there and then lol/
  • edited June 2019
    Is it in Motian realm, he gets the complete King Roc ?? I mean MC gets teleported to the Motian Realm because of the War between Taiyi ancestor and his buddies due to black invitation cards. MC also joins Dragon Emperor Immortal Palace. Also, when will he come back to Taixia ?
  • MC's Harem?
    what happens to Pandora, alice and Rose society girls?
    what girl died Rose society?