Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Here it comes! The question of WAIFUUU! SAY IT YUNCHE. SAY IT! I. WANT. TO. MARRY. HEAVENLY. SLAUGHTER. STAR. GOD.
  • Here it comes! The question of WAIFUUU! SAY IT YUNCHE. SAY IT! I. WANT. TO. MARRY. HEAVENLY. SLAUGHTER. STAR. GOD.
    he cant say it. cause that will get caught. people will figure out. that why he end up with cai zhi
    he cant say it. cause that will get caught. people will figure out. that why he end up with cai zhi
    Ahh thank you for the pointers captain obvious. 
  • So like, goddess will ask her dad to betroth her to YC. Yeah I bet YC refuses her which will causes other to think he's gay...followed by him marrying Cai zhi and everyone think that he likes lolis instead.
    I wonder if MX will show up anytime soon?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    So like, goddess will ask her dad to betroth her to YC. Yeah I bet YC refuses her which will causes other to think he's gay...followed by him marrying Cai zhi and everyone think that he likes lolis instead.
    I wonder if MX will show up anytime soon?
    Cai Zhi is like 19 or something i think right?
  • Think thats Jasmine's age; CZ should be around 15. Ooh... imagine them all together and CZ bugging MX on how to improve her assets... LOL
  • Kiretoo said:
     Hahaha and if understood correctly Brahma bitch wants him as a husband hahah it's getting interesting
    Too obvious right? YC would still be a stepping stone for her to the True God stage. 
  • Caizhi is 19 (she was 17 in Black Realm arc, 2 years ago). Jasmine is ~24 (3 years younger than Yun Che, though Yun Che's age is a bit messed up due to the time wheel beads)
  • yeah the time wheel beads changes things up
    Like in 3 years time Meiyin, Poyun, Xilei etc will become oldies while YC is still newbie ( <60 years)
    Meiyin goes from true loli to 3000 years old loli...
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    yeah the time wheel beads changes things up
    Like in 3 years time Meiyin, Poyun, Xilei etc will become oldies while YC is still newbie ( <60 years)
    yeah and a big boob
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    yeah and a big boob
    Would have been nice if was a "pair" but 1 will do it too I guess
  • You know... its BS when these cultivators can move mountain rivers and NOT change their own appearance... Like when Cai zhi asked MX on how to make her boobs big...couldn't she just change her fkin body? Or have some female expert do it for her?
    I bet after 3 years Meiyin still looks the same lol
    Wonder how MX ranks on the God realm beauties ranking? It is universally accepted that Dragon empress and Goddess are both rank 1 and together they hold 3/5 of entire god realm "beauty" 
    But according to Xiaolan, MX are on the same scale as Goddess
    And according to Jin Yue, XQ should be on that level as well...
    So yeah i'd just say beauty is subjective and f that ranking... since XQ wasn't even the most beautiful women in Blue wind empire...Chu Yuechan was
    Goddess now trying to hook up with YC, now THAT is interesting. Will Jasmine appear? I mean, YC won't be marrying Goddess for sure cuz he's scared of her...but in Jasmine's eyes he's a perv so she might shows up to put a stop...hopefully. Or maybe she will tell Cai zhi show up for her? Or XQ makes her appearance???
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    lol it sounds like you're convinced that Mars is going to keep her as a loli
  • @Johnny the Nightmare You aren't? I'd be rather shocked if either Meiyin or Cai Zhi change much appearance wise, though I certainly wouldn't be against them getting more mature bodies instead. If either change it'd probably be Meiyin, Mars has to keep Cai Zhi a loli to keep fueling her negative feelings for Sirius Arts :P
  • @Johnny the Nightmare You aren't? I'd be rather shocked if either Meiyin or Cai Zhi change much appearance wise, though I certainly wouldn't be against them getting more mature bodies instead. If either change it'd probably be Meiyin, Mars has to keep Cai Zhi a loli to keep fueling her negative feelings for Sirius Arts :P
    yeah lolis with big boobs.
    Cai Zhi already asked MX the fomula. and she is jealous of Ji ruyan booobs. Definately big one here
  • edited November 2018
    New chapter out

What the hell is going on???

Did the Conferred God stage just become a Conferred Marriage fixing stage?
  • Lol ... now YC becomes hot shit and also gets a powerful enemy
  • Say no and you will get yourself a powerful enemy
  • This guy reminded me of Xue'er's dad when Jasmine appeared in front of everyone; YC's hot potato of the year...better stick mah daughter onto him now while there's chance. Im looking forward to MX's reaction to all this; she's already halfway on Smooth Che Train
  • edited November 2018
    So could it be YC gets multiple fiances but marries only Cai Zhi right away?      Plus if the goddess is his fiance cant she be like i am a good woman and i will save your first wife after she gets too see her and her pristine body?Also in that scenario YC has at least 2 king realms behind him and that wolud make XQ situation very simple.
  • @Naofumi Quite possible, right now YC's in a tough spot no matter how you look at it because whether he agrees or disagrees he'll make enemies so he has to choose the lesser of two evils. Though I kind of get the feeling he'll find a way to say no but will see how it goes, not sure how he'd make it out of that one. I agree though Nao, I could totally see a situation similar to that with her and XQ, and to be fair it's not like she needs to do anything bad to XQ right? She just needs XQ to translate the page for her, and if it helps her get good points with YC all the better since she views him as her new biggest tool for her goal of becoming True God. Plus with that goal in mind I'm sure her pride must be sky high so it wouldn't surprise me if she honestly wants him as husband since only a fellow True God would be worthy of her though she'd want to wear the pants in the relationship (bound to be disappointed).
    yeah lolis with big boobs.
    Cai Zhi already asked MX the fomula. and she is jealous of Ji ruyan booobs. Definately big one here
    Ya'll forgetting YC has the perfect solution for loli no-tits. Already did it on LDE, Mars is light years ahead of everyone with the Heavenly Jade Dew
  • edited November 2018
    its obvious wanting to marry him is a facade but what they really want is to research his body. I wish im YC she can research me all she wants. anyways this chapter was boring as hell. I hope it gets ugly soon. Im dying to see who will be his new master and how it actually played out.

Im also curious how would be the status quo of the god realm when in 3 years time suddenly a bunch of divine sovereigns and masters emerge from the heavenly pearl. Wouldnt YC be having fucking lot of strong ass enemies? LCA, LCS, JXL, WGK who else did i miss? wouldnt that make YC look really pathetic. I mean his strength wouldnt really change much in 3 years i reckon prolly divine king realm at most.
  • edited November 2018
    its obvious wanting to marry him is a facade but what they really want is to research his body. I wish im YC she can research me all she wants. anyways this chapter was boring as hell. I hope it gets ugly soon. Im dying to see who will be his new master and how it actually played out.

Im also curious how would be the status quo of the god realm when in 3 years time suddenly a bunch of divine sovereigns and masters emerge from the heavenly pearl. Wouldnt YC be having fucking lot of strong ass enemies? LCA, LCS, JXL, WGK who else did i miss? wouldnt that make YC look really pathetic. I mean his strength wouldnt really change much in 3 years i reckon prolly divine king realm at most.
    Much will depend on his new master. Even if all he gets is prison tome + something of dragon, he will be back to stomping people left & right. Not to mention there is still the lightning, hades + whatever else ends up chewed by hong'er. Yea... their 3k years might fall short of his 3

S a matter of quality vs quantity. All going inside pearl are just increasing their cultivation; not like they will be getting any new inheritance (with the possible exception of JX; if she could wield that sword that is).
  • MikeyGrey said:

Much will depend on his new master. Even if all he gets is prison tome + something of dragon, he will be back to stomping people left & right. Not to mention there is still the lightning, hades + whatever else ends up chewed by hong'er. Yea... their 3k years might fall short of his 3

S a matter of quality vs quantity. All going inside pearl are just increasing their cultivation; not like they will be getting any new inheritance (with the possible exception of JX; if she could wield that sword that is).
    If YC Cultivates inside the pearl and reaches Mid-stage Divine Sovereign he'll be be able to stomp anyone at DMR with his evil gods gates. YC already has a dumb as fuck amount of inheritances. If he consolidates his strength inside the pearl he'll end up facing no challenges as the novel progresses because he'll essentially reach the current apex of the rotg
  • edited November 2018
    So did he get 2 fiances or does it still depend on his anwser?cus it looks to me no one is gonna ask his opinion on anything just adding Cai zhi in the mix.
  • Since it wasn't said, new chapter
  • When did Yun Che knew that the Brahma Bi**h is the one who is responsible for the death of Jasmine's brother.
  • Naofumi said:
    So did he get 2 fiances or does it still depend on his anwser?cus it looks to me no one is gonna ask his opinion on anything just adding Cai zhi in the mix.
    He probably talk in next chapter.
    He will married Shui meiyin as promised.
    probably a soft reject the goddess to not offend the Brahma emperor.
    or maybe someone will pop up to save his ass? to divert attention away.