True Martial World spoilerz?

1134135136137138140»

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Rewrite said:
    I mean, did he break through? He seemed to have been interrupted when the Ancestor God broke in.
    And god forbid CC actually finishes something, I'm sure he wouldn't miss the chance to add in even more filler.
    Well, the other divine lords obviously sensed his breakthrough. Most likely he's now a divine lord but dont have any royal seal.
    As he was in the process of breaking through, there was never a sense of completion, simply that the Daos were unsettled because someone was attempting to become a DL.
    I mean listen guys, I want him to be a DL as much as everyone else, but I would not be surprised in the slightest if he didn't actually break through, and is instead a pseudo-DL somehow.
    I mean CC already pulled BS by teleporting YY somewhere else and him missing 40 years in the outside world or something.
  • wtf....the latest chapter
  • Rewrite said:
    Rewrite said:
    I mean, did he break through? He seemed to have been interrupted when the Ancestor God broke in.
    And god forbid CC actually finishes something, I'm sure he wouldn't miss the chance to add in even more filler.
    Well, the other divine lords obviously sensed his breakthrough. Most likely he's now a divine lord but dont have any royal seal.
    As he was in the process of breaking through, there was never a sense of completion, simply that the Daos were unsettled because someone was attempting to become a DL.
    I mean listen guys, I want him to be a DL as much as everyone else, but I would not be surprised in the slightest if he didn't actually break through, and is instead a pseudo-DL somehow.
    I mean CC already pulled BS by teleporting YY somewhere else and him missing 40 years in the outside world or something.

From the latest chapter : "When the ancestors suddenly appeared, Yi Yun had just broken through the gods"

So yes he did breakthourgh and is now a Divine Lord.

• The realms seems to be different than martial world. Anyone knows the lis and  rank of cultivation realms 
  • and those any one know any spoiler about current chapters. i really want to know how he will deal with the wife organization and if he will reveal that he is a divine lord now. and what sort divine lord seal did he make
  • mdave01 said:
    and those any one know any spoiler about current chapters. i really want to know how he will deal with the wife organization and if he will reveal that he is a divine lord now. and what sort divine lord seal did he make
    I'm only up to the part he went to kingdom, revealed he's her husband, met the prince, went to some convention, made enemies with a typical young master (but thank god he got killed in a few chapters and not a arc), and revealed poison soul demon.

As far as I know he didn't make a royal seal yet.

Theres only like 5 chapters translated from where I left off so I doubt anything major happened based on the chapters titles.

Last 2 chapters was titled "Coronation" and "Differences like Night and Day"

So I assume we finally see wifey and people are comparing her with MC and insulting him

I could be wrong but I'm saving up chapters thru this filler crap so need at least 20 chapters before I read

But yea. Still no Divine Seal
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Does Chinese readers don't give any backlash to the author?
    Don't the chapters have comment section where readers can tell author to stop with the fillers.

is there a way we can tell author to take a break or just end the story in a small summary I want to drop this novel so bad but I have waited far too long for this reunion bullshit that now I don't know what to do?
  • In a month or 2 they should reunite.
  • You're pretty optimistic, Evaan. 
  • Looks like it's happening for real in the latest raw.
  • Ya prob 5 chapter YY kill someone stupid ppl and done
  • latest chapter out! yi yun grabs her and threatens to kill anyone that dares to interfere!!!! i need more chapter!!! cant get enough of this
  • edited October 2018
    Hey guys, can anyone tell me something about woman who planted azure tree: is that Sheng Mei from MW?
    I mean, both characters had purple card, divine monarch level and ended up in TMW universe.
  • Zelddris said:
    Hey guys, can anyone tell me something about woman who planted azure tree: is that Sheng Mei from MW?
    I mean, both characters had purple card, divine monarch level and ended up in TMW universe.
    I'll see what I can remember. I read the raws over a year ago so might not be complete.

Sheng Mei was Soul Empress of the Soul race in Martial World.

Martial world had several races but 3 top ones. Human race which specialized in Essence cultivation, Saint race which specialized in Body cultivation, and Soul race which specialized in Soul cultivation.

Despite being Soul Empress, she wasn't really the queen of an entire race. Empress/Emperor is simply a title given to the top representative of a race. For example there was the Soul Emperor but they weren't married or anything. Plus MC was Human Emperor but there would always be multiple fractions in every race.

She was actually from the God race but the Soul Emperor somehow kidnapped her from when she was young and controlled her to use her for a technique.

She betrayed the Main Character of MW by feeding him drugs and having sex with him to rip out part of his soul basically crippling him. She gave the soul to Soul Emperor so they could cultivate the technique because it required a special kind of soul developed from processing the Soul Cube (sister artifact of the purple card).

MC regains his cultivation and seeks her out (turns out she is pregnant). They reconcile and have their kid. Breakthru to True God Realm together and plan to beat the Soul Emperor. Turns out Soul Emperor body was actually possessed by devil race guy (race from the universe that occurred before the current universe). Devil race wants to conquer the new universe since theirs was destroyed (universes go thru destruction and creation)

MC breaks thru to transcendent(beyond cultivation realms) and beats Devil race but Sheng Mei, purple card, and purple card spirit are sucked thru a space crack before final battle.

Novel ends with MC cultivating to become capable of traveling between worlds in hopes of finding her. The End.

TMW or any characters in it never appear in MW.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • This turned into a MW spoiler. Is that still being translated or is it completed?
  • If i remember correctly it was indeed Sheng Mei that planted the tree.
  • edited October 2018
    Zelddris said:
    I'll see what I can remember. I read the raws over a year ago so might not be complete.

Sheng Mei was Soul Empress of the Soul race in Martial World.

Martial world had several races but 3 top ones. Human race which specialized in Essence cultivation, Saint race which specialized in Body cultivation, and Soul race which specialized in Soul cultivation.

Despite being Soul Empress, she wasn't really the queen of an entire race. Empress/Emperor is simply a title given to the top representative of a race. For example there was the Soul Emperor but they weren't married or anything. Plus MC was Human Emperor but there would always be multiple fractions in every race.

She was actually from the God race but the Soul Emperor somehow kidnapped her from when she was young and controlled her to use her for a technique.

She betrayed the Main Character of MW by feeding him drugs and having sex with him to rip out part of his soul basically crippling him. She gave the soul to Soul Emperor so they could cultivate the technique because it required a special kind of soul developed from processing the Soul Cube (sister artifact of the purple card).

MC regains his cultivation and seeks her out (turns out she is pregnant). They reconcile and have their kid. Breakthru to True God Realm together and plan to beat the Soul Emperor. Turns out Soul Emperor body was actually possessed by devil race guy (race from the universe that occurred before the current universe). Devil race wants to conquer the new universe since theirs was destroyed (universes go thru destruction and creation)

MC breaks thru to transcendent(beyond cultivation realms) and beats Devil race but Sheng Mei, purple card, and purple card spirit are sucked thru a space crack before final battle.

Novel ends with MC cultivating to become capable of traveling between worlds in hopes of finding her. The End.

TMW or any characters in it never appear in MW.
    Of course any characters from TMW never appear in MW coz TMW is a sequel to MW.
    My question is: Is Sheng Mei after disappearing from MW universe with purple card ends up in TMW universe, somehow manages to lose the purple card, bringing it to YY, and then plants azure tree?
    When YY was contemplating his Greater Destruction domain he saw 2 people with purple card: a man with black hair and 10000 demons wheel(probably Lin Ming) and a woman, so is the woman he saw is Sheng Mei?
  • edited December 2018
    Why is yi yun trying to breakthrough without forming his royal seals?
    Did the author forgot (like the million things he already had) or what?
  • He'll probably breakthrough when he'll refine that Heavenly Dao fragment and create a seal at the highest level possible.
  • So the translation of this is finished, can anyone who read the novel tell us all the connections this has with Martial World ? Do we ever see Lin Ming ?
  • ^Interested in this too. Just finished MW last night. I did enjoy it. Googled TMW and it seems worse than MW.
  • No Lin Ming never shows up. The main character sees him once or twice but just for training. They dont talk or anything. I would recommend the novel though. TMW is pretty good.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • Ok tnx. Will read it after finishing 3 other complete ones.
  • Any spoilers on this? Like is it a harem how's the story cultivation ranks etc