Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• lol mars laughing at everyone making predictions about snatching QY from MGK. I personally likes how mars is creative with his story and doesnt go along with boring ass predictable predictions from fans
  • edited October 2018
    RoyalNips said:

My prediction:

1. YC second inheritance come from yun gu. Yun gu is probably one of the creation god inheritor or something. injured or old or watever. hanging on to his last bit of power he will not use. He will probably reveal it later and perish try to help YC later. And probably he already passed his creation god inheritance to YC. Without YC noticing it. I bet Yun gu is not some good for nothing old man.

2. YC will not get to meet Xia qingyue. YC will probably go to dragon king realm after tournament. Not attending moon god king marriage.
    Thus not knowing qinyue is in moon god realm. However it was jasmine that will attend the wedding. And it was jasmine that notify qingyue that YC is alive. Thus wedding is called off and also keeping YC as qingyue husband existance a secret to moon king. Qingyue probably overthrow the moon king later when she is stronger. fulfilling the strong and independent heroine role of the story .

Well this is my prediction let see it happen.

1, The second Inheritance was already confirmed by Mars to be the Miracle of Life, which is the medical arts Yun Che had been learning from Yun Gu. This Manual is a book written by Li Suo referencing the inscriptions on the Primordial Seal of Life and Death. This is the only thing Yun Che had learned before he got the Evil God Veins and it will likely activate once he gets the other half and then fully comprehends it.

2, Yun Che should be going to the wedding since I feel it would have more impact on Qingyue and I don't think the Star God Realm would be invited after what happen last time. Then again maybe the Moon God Realm will feel more secure with other King Realms being there.

1) So Mars confirmed that MC have  another heritage of the creation of the gods.Well, it is the unique blood of the cloud family! And as i did say,  author of this post is standart LNMTL reader.
  • lol mars laughing at everyone making predictions about snatching QY from MGK. I personally likes how mars is creative with his story and doesnt go along with boring ass predictable predictions from fans
    well i did not predict that. see my prediction on qingyue
  • well the part about Mars being lolicon is true, YC got Meiyin and Caizhi in this arc so... that proves it
  • edited October 2018
    So Yun Che won't get Jasmine?
  • what did mars said on the wechat about yun che going to MGRK ? i couldn't understand it
  • New Chapter out but lnmtl is down...

• ^ I thought it was just me having problems with lnmtl site
  • Well. The chapter was good. Not spoiling anything but LC might get his ass handed out to him.
  • So LG block YC from promoting DK early.
  • not really I think Jasmine means that if the tribulation continues YC can go to DK, the tribulation already stopped when LG attacks YC
    Will LC die tho? I don't think so at least since it was hinted his birth will cause trouble later on ( since his real mom is LG and his dad is not LS and LS didn't know this)
  • Drilgaru said:
    Well. The chapter was good. Not spoiling anything but LC might get his ass handed out to him.
    DKR 1 LC vs DSpR 5 YC...yeah, I think you can safely take "might" out of that sentence.

Surprised Spiegel haven't commented anything yet, considering the chapter finally officially acknowledged GWotB breaktrough.
  • edited October 2018
    Reads the new chapter: Activating Petty Immature Mode 

@vincent17c: You should read the novel properly, remember what Yun Che said to LC about how to avoid slapping yourself in the face? 
    I always laugh when people say there's '100% chance' of this/that happening when they're not the author. It's always possible but it's most certainly not 100% confirmed lol. Wonder if we'll get a double chapter today.
    I'm definitely laughing my ass off right now! :joy:
  • So the marriage is not forced?
  • Little Fairy will appear next volume. Is what mars responded?
  • Wait did Jasmine know that the Evil God is a Creation God?
  • LazyArata said:
    Wait did Jasmine know that the Evil God is a Creation God?
    This is the part that doesn't make sense. When in Blue pole star Jasmine said that Evil God was just a high ranking God. We found out later from the Golden Crow that evil God was a Creation lvl GoD. But Jasmine and the Realm of Gods should not know this.
  • Kermit said:
    LazyArata said:
    Wait did Jasmine know that the Evil God is a Creation God?
    This is the part that doesn't make sense. When in Blue pole star Jasmine said that Evil God was just a high ranking God. We found out later from the Golden Crow that evil God was a Creation lvl GoD. But Jasmine and the Realm of Gods should not know this.
    It’s called a retcon everyone knows evil god is a creation god
  • Drilgaru said:
    Well. The chapter was good. Not spoiling anything but LC might get his ass handed out to him.
    DKR 1 LC vs DSpR 5 YC...yeah, I think you can safely take "might" out of that sentence.

Surprised Spiegel haven't commented anything yet, considering the chapter finally officially acknowledged GWotB breaktrough.
    DKR 1 LC like DKR 3 other guy. With super sword and blood art like DKR 4 peak or 5 i think.
    So he will not fall too fast.
    I hope Mars will show new Heaven's Way + Yun family art in this fight.
  • Icefield said:

DKR 1 LC like DKR 3 other guy. With super sword and blood art like DKR 4 peak or 5 i think.
    So he will not fall too fast.
    I hope Mars will show new Heaven's Way + Yun family art in this fight.
    That sword that's now in pieces somewhere on the stage, lol? And yeah, you could argue that LC can hit several levels above himself. Thing is, YC as a DTR 9 already beat him as DSpR 10, that's still a difference of an entire Realm. You could also argue that LC's breakthrough made the disparity bigger, to which I respond GWotB made that void. As far as I'm concerned LC is slightly above fodder to YC right now. Well, we'll see in the next chapter.
  • edited October 2018
    Drilgaru said:

Because the way of describing both breakthroughs, passively, doesn’t interest me at all. It seems like reading a summary or a spoiler and not a real chapter. 

And also he stopped at DSR5 only because LC is a DKR1. So don’t bother yourselves for the next few chapters: YC will be the hero of all time and he will get everything. 
  • LazyArata said:
    So the marriage is not forced?
    Did I miss something?
  • Naofumi said:
    LazyArata said:
    Did I miss something?
    Mars earlier wechat post. He kinda implied that the marriage might not be forced and is also not that simple.
    Fine, let MGK marry QY and take her virginity. The most boring ass predictable prediction is that Mars will never let MGK bang QY. 
    If he is really creative, then he'll let MGK bang QY, take that exquisite body and become last boss. Now that is creative.
  • bladerash said:
    lol mars laughing at everyone making predictions about snatching QY from MGK. I personally likes how mars is creative with his story and doesnt go along with boring ass predictable predictions from fans
    Fine, let MGK marry QY and take her virginity. The most boring ass predictable prediction is that Mars will never let MGK bang QY. 
    If he is really creative, then he'll let MGK bang QY, take that exquisite body and become last boss. Now that is creative.
    Lol i would love to see that
  • bladerash said:
    lol mars laughing at everyone making predictions about snatching QY from MGK. I personally likes how mars is creative with his story and doesnt go along with boring ass predictable predictions from fans
    Lol i would love to see that
    If that really happened, Mars would lose at least half his reader base permanently. 
  • LazyArata said:
    Naofumi said:
    LazyArata said:
    Did I miss something?
    Mars earlier wechat post. He kinda implied that the marriage might not be forced and is also not that simple.
    Mars is just trolling that why half the section for that bit has question marks and it’s the other way around the marriage is simple
  • GWOTB level 5 better allow Yun Che to lift millions of kg. I mean level 4 GWOTB only gives arm strength of around 50,000 kg. So we use two arms, it allows around 100,000 kg. However Yun Che is already lifting millions of kg (Hong Er weighs 5 million, and to deform Wu Guike's halberd which weighs at least 10 million kg, would require at least 20 million kg strength *), so most of Yun Che's lifting capacity is due to his profound strength rather than physical strength. GWOTB must at least give him comparable lifting capacity or else there wouldn't be much use for it in the upper levels.

* Since Wu Guike can lift a halberd weighing at least 10 million kg, when he swings the halberd from overhead it would be using a force of his strength (ie at least 10 million kg) PLUS the weight of the halberd of 10 million kg. Presumably the halberd doesn't deform from such a force, so for Yun Che to deform it, he must be generating greater than 20 million kg of strength.

• Now I wonder if Mars will let YC summon Heaven's dao as a skill? Like I know YC created a new set of skill based on Heaven's dao but it surely won't be as strong as the manifestation that kills divine lords. This time YC can borrow cuz he went through tribulation...so its just a one time thing that he can use?
  • edited October 2018
    New Chapter out

Revenge Che is the best.