Holistic Fantasy spoilers

Comments

• Noah is the reincarnation body of the Outset World, he's a world itself. His soul is currently fragmented, that's why Noah has some human limitations. Noah fixes that before fighting the final boss.

So, yeah, you could say Noah stops being human by the end of the series. 
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • But if that's true then he wasn't really human from the start. But Alaya told him before that he was human. So did the author mess up there?
  • Like I said, Noah is the reincarnation of a world, although in human form. Noah was indeed human, just not a normal human though.

Although Alaya said that Noah is human, both her and Gaia have explicitly stated as well that Noah is an existence on the same level of the other worlds. Noah becomes a full-fledged world the moment he restores his soul.
  • Oh I thought you meant incarnation. But I have a question about Sun authorities. Earlier spoilers said he would get 16 sun authorities from vol 13 and the other 8 from vol 15. I finished vol 13 and he only got 2 sun authorities so does he get the rest or does he only get a part?
  • Noah gets all 24 Sun Authorities. It's only two in volume 13, the other 22 Noah gets after going back.
  • edited October 2017
    What do they do? Also Noah is almost at the peak of his power now right? Soon he will lose his godly powers temporarily. Although you said he was OP even then but right now he isn't even Shiroyasha's match so do we have to wait for the end of the novel to let him surpass the top existences in Little Garden?

Also who from mondaiji can be calculated as harem members?
  • By the time Noah fights against Azi Dakaha again, he was already on the same level of power of Shiroyasha. Before the end of volume 15, Noah could already use 5 Authorities simultaneously, so his power was already at the 2-Digit.

Anyway, with Avesta, Shiroyasha doesn't stand a chance against Noah.

The only girls from Mondaiji-tachi that can be considered harem members are Leticia, Pest and maybe Willa. Noah did kiss all the 3 and was said to have invited them at the end of the story. Ayesha got a crush on Noah as well, but he never get any development with her, so...
  • Oh I'm at the point where his godly powers got taken. Mc got nerfed waayy too much. But it bothers me that he takes Lumen Histoire with him without even considering helping Mavis undo her curse.
  • I want to ask I'm not planning to read it right now  but what happened to mc of those worlds? are ntr? 
  • Swsws said:
    I want to ask I'm not planning to read it right now  but what happened to mc of those worlds? are ntr? 
    Someone already answered that question in this thread. If you want to know specific situations you can look on the earlier pages. But there's no ntr as mc always appears before the story timeline so most heroines haven't even met original mc yet.
  • edited October 2017
    Lol :D poor mcs they still got ntred. 
  • But should I read this or the other one maiden shoujo. 
  • edited October 2017
    Swsws said:
    But should I read this or the other one maiden shoujo. 
    Depends on what kind of stories you like. Personally I would go for Maiden's Grand Summoning. Although I have to say that I like the powers of Noah more since Wu Yan was just made too OP (after the first few volumes he was already basically unkillable, also when he started to use magic it just became messed up) but in terms of pure personality Wu Yan wins by far. True he's a pervert who intentionally pursues all kinds of heroines in every world only telling them when he is going to leave with them there's about twenty others, but it's still a lot better than Noah who is just a dense fucker getting in bed with a bunch of naked girls every other volume and still seems to think there's nothing between them. It wouldn't be that much of a problem if the author chose to not make a big harem as long as he didn't extensively write about dozens of girls pushing their chest up to the mc while barely having clothes on only to be completely ignored all the time.

Both have harem but if you don't care about the problems with Noah his powers are more awesome but if you like the active harem chaser more you should go with MGS
  • edited October 2017
    I see thanks. Bty are there any novel like those? 
  • You could go for Unlimited Anime Works but that story is more dark with loads of murder and massacres. It also bothered me sometimes that other characters suddenly got near the same level of power as the mc although he went through way too much effort to get it. Thats only in the first 1000 chaps or so though. The mc is alpha like Wu Yan with harem of like 50 girls or something. Even author sometimes forget who are in it.

Also I heard illimitable until death is also based on this concept. If I remember right its from same author as MGS and HF but mc is supposed to be less OP
  • I see thanks dude. 
  • edited October 2017
    On UAW MC even killed some anime protagonists lmao. Then at the sequel they tried to kill mc but hey Ouma Shuu sacrificed himself to "save mc" that give so much benefits to our "great mc"
  • JLIX19 said:
    On UAW MC even killed some anime protagonists lmao. Then at the sequel they tried to kill mc but hey Ouma Shuu sacrificed himself to "save mc" that give so much benefits to our "great mc"

The more I come to know about UAW, the more I lose the interest in reading it...  :/
  • :D :D :D the author must be the mc of UAW. 
  • was there still the 7 year blank for the main cast of fairy tail?
  • FrostyX7z said:
    was there still the 7 year blank for the main cast of fairy tail?

Yes, there was.
  • whats the relationship status with the other members of Fairy Tail Guild? like how Natsu x Lucy, Elfman x Evergreen, Gray x Juvia, Gajeel x Levy, ect. from the Anime/Manga
    in this Fanfic, what kind of relationships do the rest of the guild memebers end up in?
  • @FrostyX7z

The pairings of Elfman x Evergreen and Gray x Juvia were never really addressed by the author of HF, but Levy and Lucy kind developed feelings for Noah.

Lucy was more subtle, but Levy was very clearly in love with Noah even before Gajeel joined Fairy Tail.
  • and the Mavis x Zeref? 

I havent started on Vol17 yet but read up to Vol16 so i do know that he solved Zerefs curse and is still searching for a way to help Mavis but thats it

• So any relationship with sgs and this novel? E.g. Are there any mention of Yun? 
  • Swsws said:
    So any relationship with sgs and this novel? E.g. Are there any mention of Yun? 

You meant Wu Yan? If so, no, Holistic Fantasy has no connection with Maidens' Grand Summoning aside from the author being the same.
  • Ophis said:
    Swsws said:

You meant Wu Yan? If so, no, Holistic Fantasy has no connection with Maidens' Grand Summoning aside from the author being the same.

Well, why it's shared universe in nu? or how the hack they decided they are shared universe first place? Is it because they shared one author? 
  • Swsws said:
    Ophis said:
    Swsws said:

Well, why it's shared universe in nu? or how the hack they decided they are shared universe first place? Is it because they shared one author? 

No idea how they decided that, probably by the author being the same indeed. The two works have no relation at all.
  • Yamir said:
    JLIX19 said:
    Ophis said:
    So, can anyone give us some info about the harem in this series? How goes it fare when compared with Maidens' Grand Summoning? And, if possible, some of the MC's abilities as well.

I'm almost done with Maidens' Grand Summoning, and I'm thinking in reading Holistic Fantasy next. But I'm quite reluctant because of the reasons mentioned by the OP.
    MC Harem:

Fairy Tail= Mira, Lisanna, Yukino, and Wendy

Black Bullet= Seitenshi, Kisara(Unconfirmed), and Shiba(Unconfirmed)

Absolute Duo= Julie, Tomoe, Hotoka, Lilith, and Imari

Mahou Tsukai No Yori: Alice and Aoko

Campione= Erica, Alice, Lilyana, Yuri,  Ena, and Luo Huo

Highschool DxD= Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, and Ravel

Fate/Stay Night= Unlimited Blade Works: Tohsaka, Sakura, Illya, Saber(Unconfirmed), and Rider(Unconfirmed)

DanMachi= Ais, and Hestia( Unconfirmed), 

Seirei Tsukai No Blade Dance= Ellis, Claire, Fianna, Rinslet, and Leonara(Unconfirmed)

Overlord= Albedo(Unconfirmed), and Shalltear(Unconfirmed)

Mondaiji-Tachi Ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?= Leticia(Unconfirmed), and Percher(Unconfirmed)

MC Contracted Spirits:

Mahou Tsukai No Yoru= Beowulf

Campione= Athena

Seirei Tsukai No Blade Dance= Est

Highschool DxD= Ddraig , Ophis and Lilith

Mondaiji-Tachi Ga Isekai Kura Kuru Sou Desu Yo?(Master-Servant Contract)= Leticia, and Percher

Lolis who's wanted MC to call them Mom/Acting like Mom:

Mahou Tsukai No Yoru/Stay/Fate Night:Unlimited Blade Works= Gaia and Aliya 

Campione= Pandora

MC Abilities:
    Spoiler:

Fairy Tail(Vol 1)= He succesfully learned Crush/Smash magic(Gildarts magic) and been able to learn the 3 fairy tail magic. 
    PS: He already have a cheat body because all evil won't work on him. (Curse,Virus,Black Magic and etc)

Black Bullet(Vol 2)= He just collect Gastrea Virus so he can absorb it. (Everytime he absorb a gastrea virus his physique gets stronger)

Absolute Duo(Vol 3): Because of Lucifa his soul gets stronger. ( Yes he can use Blaze)

Mahou Tsukai No Yoru(Vol 4)= He learned how to use magic efficiently and magic bullet,projection and etc. ( And Magic Circuit and been able to connect to akashic records/root )

Fairy Tail(Vol 5)=Same Fairy Tail Magic

Campione(Vol 6)= Gods Powers/Authorities of Verethragna, Melqart, and Persus

Highschool DxD(Vol 7)= Boost,Juggernaut Drive,Transfer Etc

Fate/Stay Night:Unlimited Blade Works(Vol 8)= Command Seals 

Danmachi(Vol 9)= Gods Blessing, Mystical(idk but it's in mc status lvl 2), Mage(Lvl 3), Asylum from the world(Super luck my gawd) and i forgot the others

Seirei Tsukai No Blade Dance(Vol 10)= Greyworth Sword Technique, and of course the contract with est

Fairy Tail(Vol 11)= Same 

Overlord(Vol 12)= Nothing Special 

Mondaiji-Tachi Ga Isekai Kura Kuru Sou Desu Yo?(Vol 13)= 16 Sun Authority and some new abilities from leveling up

Campione(Vol 14)= Same God Powers/Authorities(IDK if he got Su Wukong and Rama God Powers/Authorities)

Mondaiji-Tachi Ga Isekai Kura Kuru Sou Desu You?(Vol 15)= All 24 Sun Authority + Can Seal/Kill all Gods because of a cheat item

Fairy Tail(Vol 16)=Still same Abilities

Seirei Tsukai No Blade Dance(Vol 17)= Nothing Special

Highschool DxD(Vol 18)= Super Juggernaut Drive(IDK this), and PENETRATION(Wait....What??? it's Ddraig Third Ability)

Danmachi(Vol 19)= Nothing Special 

Black Bullet(Vol 20)= Nothing Special too

I'll correct some things you got wrong :

I'm at volume 16 now; but I read ahead the finale volume so :

Fairy tail  : he get married with mira and lisanna ; have sex with them at Ch 362 with lisanna and 382 with mira , he does have sex with yukino too and promise to marry wendy when she grow .

Black bullet : the only one he is in relationship with is seitenshi , and have sex with her , he once saw kisara naked par accident and she is implied to have romantic feeling for the MC but nothing beyond that

Absolute Duo : he become parteners with lilith and she is implied to have feelings for him but nothing beyond that , the same for Julie , tachibana , Ivan and the rest .

Mahou Tsukai no yoru : it is implied that Alice and Aoko love him but nothing beyond kissing , plus I didn't like this volume much so I skiped most of the Chp

Campione : nothing really happen except the kisses the only one he has sex with is luo hao , because when he defeated her she declared herself to be his concubine .

High school DxD : in volume 7 he save Rias from being the fiance of phenix but she become his fiance instead , the rest is he replace issei and get his harem , but I'm not sure about the second volume .

Fate/Stay Night:Unlimited Blade Works : after he save sakura she develope feelings for him , thosaka not really , Rider just respect her master and obey his orders , and saber dosen't have romantic feelings for him she just respect and admire him , for his strength , and the fact that he showed her the true path to beig a king

Danmachi : Ains at the beginning is just curious why does he is so strong without receiving god grace , things happen then devolop into admiration and finally love , hestia treat noah the same as bell in the anime ,

Seirei Tsukai No Blade Dance : basically the MC get the same treatement as kamito in the anime , the girls do love him the same as kamito  

Overlord : basically the noah get the same treatement as the MC in the anime , with albedo and charltiere absolutly head over heal for him but nothing really happen not even a kiss

Mondaiji-Tachi Ga Isekai Kura Kuru Sou Desu Yo? : the girls here apart from admiration for noah nothing really romantic , but he does see them actually naked in the bath accidently , twice , even leticia apart from saying that she as a maid her everything belong to noah including her body , as for shiroyasha she even said to noah at the beginning If he is willing to be her son , due to the incarnation of the white horse of his god powers , as for his answer I'm not saying :wink: 

That's for the relation ship as for the powers everything is mostly correct but after the 7 volume High School DXD , shit happen beyond the world and he can't use his God power  for a month after entering new worlds including the worlds he already visited , because the world need to adapt to his power , and If he use it before the month periode the world would be destroyed or something like that .

Wait You are in Volume 16?! What is Your Source?! Cause I'm Currently Reading the one in Ebisu Translations and they are Barely in Chapter 65! 
    Pls Fellow Daoist tell me Where I can Read Moar!
  • You can read the MTL at LNMTL.