Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• MikeyGrey said:
    Er... Mr. Honorable, High-&-Mighty ref is just allowing this side convo to continue or is this something special? I would assume if a battle were being held in presence of greatest combatants, they would organize some sort of measure against chit-chats... or people from outside would constantly keep analyzing the battlefield & feed their favored fighters with crucial intel.
    You assume the judge noticed. Luo Guxie is the official strongest person under the king realms (though there are some secretly stronger), and she used a focused sound transmission only Changsheng could hear. And the story notes it is "at the edge" of breaking the rules. 
  • While I would bring up how Jasmine had sometimes advised Yun Che during battle, but that was mainly for life & death battles, I don't remember her ever advising him during tournament battles, so it can't be counted as the same as what Luo Guxie is doing.

If any of you obsessive guys want to go look back on YC's past tournament battles and fact check me, then go right ahead.
  • New Chapter out
  • Chang shen getting serious. Lmao same plot line as JX. So how will YC respond to this. 
  • The first match will be a draw and YC wins because of the mother cheating....
  • YC still has a few cards up his sleeve. IceFlame (though it takes too long to prepare), Dragon Soul (to stun him for a little while), devil energy (though he will never use it here if he doesn't want to die).

I think the final result will be a victory, either because Luo Guxie cheated or because Yun Che kills a "crazy" LC, because I doubt there will be a second match.
  • edited October 2018
    I don’t think that LC will be killed, at max he will be temporarily crippled, because of overusing the lightning power or a kamikaze move (like YC father back then), or a forced breakthrough. Mars said this fight will last for 10 chapters, so it’s hard to imagine a second round, unless it will be a forfeit or a one kick battle. The DG domain would be the final card played by YC (no ice flame or new breakthrough). 
  • „Do not stop him!” Luo Guxie makes noise suddenly, to guard Luo Shangchen to have any language of impediment„He must win! and the pain of his body, must be paid back thousands of times over!”

Is Luo Guxie Bad????
  • edited October 2018
    New Chapter out

Out of Ten Chapters most of the time is utterly waste.
  • Oh, that sword contains wisps of dragon soul.

It's settled then. No dragon can surpass the Azure Dragon God. That dragon is going to run away.

And I'm pretty sure the Dragon Emperor already guessed some things about YC's Dragon bloodiine.
  • That sword... could it be the one in which azure dragon's daughter is sealed?
  • edited October 2018
    @LazyArata people on lntml and the wiki seem to think LC is a Wu Guike 2.0   ...hence why she is acts like that towards him and goes to the absolute realm of the beginning 3 time s to get him shit
  • @LazyArata people on lntml and the wiki seem to think LC is a Wu Guike 2.0   ...hence why she is acts like that towards him and goes to the absolute realm of the beginning 3 time s to get him shit
    Well Mars already leaked a spoiler. That master is LC mother. yup his father incest with his sister and he is borned. That is Mars newest spoiler. Didn't u read?
  • MikeyGrey said:
    That sword... could it be the one in which azure dragon's daughter is sealed?
    noper. azure dragon daughter is sealed in the no.1 ranked treasure sword in god realm.
  • New chapter out

When will the fight end
  • edited October 2018
    @vincent17c yea I read the spoiler about that and plus mars has already had a dude banging his aunt so I wont be surprised if a guy eventually shows up who is doing his mom
  • Hopefully it's settled next chapter. LC is probably going to do something suicidal.
  • Welp Mars said the 2nd round will be simpler? Hmm that's interesting, prob insta win?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Welp Mars said the 2nd round will be simpler? Hmm that's interesting, prob insta win?
    LC will probably be injured while YC is completely healed with wood spirit dew he got
  • The release of dragon soul is not counted as a 4th inheritance?
  • Nibs said:
    The release of dragon soul is not counted as a 4th inheritance?
    I guess not... or they are all just numb to the wierdness of YC's body by this point and forgot all about it.

On a separate note, what exactly happened at the end? mtl mentioned "devil"... did he subconsciously activate the devil orb when he opened the 5th gate (hades)?
  • edited October 2018
    I believe it's more a case of them not realizing it's a Divine Inheritance and simply (falsely) assuming it comes from a mere Dragon Lord true dragon, the exception being Dragon Emperor who's gotta now realize the significance and isn't saying shit to the others.

@MikeyGrey No, he just opened EG's 5th gate, it mentioned 'devil' because of the energy. Try to remember that the EG arts were developed between him and his wife who was the most powerful devil, and the further one goes down the arts, one's profound energy becomes more violent/berserk, the energy changes color progressively, and personality becomes more sinister and reckless.

Mars was simply saying it was like a fearful devil god awakening after a long slumber since it's been many millennia since EG's Hades has been activated in God Realm and it's like YC's finally starting to stretch the true power of EG veins for 1st time as he nears the upper tiers of what it can do.

Edit: Also, aside from the fact there's absolutely zero chance of Mars letting YC let others publicly know about his Devil Orb power else he'd be instantly killed/hunted by all of God Realm, simply using the Devil Orb by itself would be enough to take out LC with ease without the need of using Hades. The Devil Orb combined with his dark/ice powers was enough to make a Divine King become fearful, let alone LC who's not even Divine King yet, so it should be at least Divine Sovereign strength currently imo. 
  • New chapter.

So Hades was extremely disappointing...
  • chips said:
    New chapter.

So Hades was extremely disappointing...
    Not really, the only reason LC is still alive (fucking cockroach, just go down already) is because YC pretty much completely missed, and he still got fucked by just being in the generall direction the attack was aimed at.
  • I was ok with Hades power, if rather surprised Mars let him open it at all even if for fraction of second since this is the last gate he can open til he reaches True God realm. However dragging out this idiotic fight pointlessly like this was extremely disappointing to me, the fight should've ended with Hades and he turned it into a generic anime slugfest as if that'll make it more dramatic... @Smooth Che the 3rd absolutely agreed about fucking cockroach, at least the fight should end next chapter, and glad we got a 3rd chapter today even if result was less than desirable. I'm rather curious what profound arts Mars will give YC from the 4 King Realms, like others I'm hopeful for Sirius arts for Star God Realm, though I could see YC choosing Slaughter God on purpose to spend time with Jasmine. For the rest, no clue.
  • edited October 2018
    This fight is lasting forever. Even the fight against Xuanyuan Wentian didn't last this long, considering we had a massive build up to that fight.
  • He can still burn IP blood... not sure if his battered body can withstand the burst of power though.
    Also, in this slugfest, is he still maintaining runbling heaven or has he closed all the gates?
  • I was ok with Hades power, if rather surprised Mars let him open it at all even if for fraction of second since this is the last gate he can open til he reaches True God realm. However dragging out this idiotic fight pointlessly like this was extremely disappointing to me, the fight should've ended with Hades and he turned it into a generic anime slugfest as if that'll make it more dramatic... @Smooth Che the 3rd absolutely agreed about fucking cockroach, at least the fight should end next chapter, and glad we got a 3rd chapter today even if result was less than desirable. I'm rather curious what profound arts Mars will give YC from the 4 King Realms, like others I'm hopeful for Sirius arts for Star God Realm, though I could see YC choosing Slaughter God on purpose to spend time with Jasmine. For the rest, no clue.

Nope he choose heavenly wolf star god. that is jasmine brother inheritance. so that will get her attention.
  • edited October 2018
    @vincent17c He's already got her attention... it's a matter of getting more of her attention or having a legitimate excuse to train/talk with her again. Honestly I hope it goes as you said though as I'd prefer he get Sirius arts but will have to see how things play out (on off chance it goes the other way, that could be a way for Mars to finally make use of YC's Slaughter Star God blood at least). @MikeyGrey Should have all gates closed, from what it sounded like both YC and LC were doing attacks that were at or below Divine Origin/Essence realm practitioner. 
  • edited October 2018
    Will Yun Che lose?