Goku Versus emperor domination verse?

2»

Comments

• hakai can erase everything. But Frieza and Fusion Zamasu resistance hakai.
    hakai lower version of Zeno erase.
    Soaring Immortal Physique Once this Physique reached Grand Completion, it could pass through any spatial fabric or even stop time itself. Eternal Physique can control the flow of time; one moment can be extended to thousands and even millions of years. IE can keep up Soaring Immortal Physique.  
    all Ancestor and Li Qiye be overkill.

• edited September 2018
    dbzfann said:
    wtf you talk about. all Immoral Emperors are also above universal.
    Immortal Emperors, just by existing can lock down all the natural laws of the universe without even making a move. The highest feat of "controlling laws" in DB was shown in the game where they fully controls time, which is basically child's play to Emperor Domination verse, since Li QIye with a complete Soaring Immortal physique can completely stop time even before becoming an Immortal Emperor
    But hakai can erase everything.
    So how can IE stop Goku?
    And Goku is billion time fastervthen light.
    Somehow my previous comment disappeared just after I posted it @[email protected] ;
    anyways , i will write in short what i actually wrote before....

Hakai CANNOT destroy "everything".
    If it did so, the Grand Priest or the Angels wouldn't served Zeno as their King, since by that logic, they all will have the same power, that is to destroy "everything". Why would you even serve a guy who isn't stronger than you? especially when its a show fully based on powerlevels....

Anyhow, "creation" and "destruction" are one of the fundamental natural laws that forms everything in existence. Immortal Emperor's being able to shut down ALL natural laws of the Universe completely by there mere presence alone, defeats the main effect of Hakai. Hakai is a technique uses by borrowing the pure energy of "destruction" from Nature. Since IEs can control the very essence of these laws, Hakai wouldnt be able to affect them in the slightest bit, unless there's a DB character whose powers goes beyond that of conceptual laws and such(meaning Hyperversal) , which btw dont exist at the current point of time.

As for Li Qiye, even if you erase him from existence, he'll just ressurect with his Death Scripture , and when he does so,that same Hakai wont have any effect on him anymore(kinda like Doomsday but on steroids)

As a sidenote, "Billions of time lightspeed" is pretty fodder when compared to ED characters...
  • Uhh, even the corpse of one of weakest IEs (Ta Kong) could suppress the natural laws (albeit partially) , he also absorbed the light of the entire universe along with most of the stars (which are the size of galaxies by scaling) just by existing. 

So yea... anything from DB Super gets one-shotted by Immortal Emperor level characters.

Also, for those saying Goku before MUI was universal plz post feats for that. Even SSGSS Vegito was getting shat on by fused Zamasu who is only universal.
  • just read the latest translated chapters and this came out:

Li Qiye in this split second made a fist with his right hand.

He had no need for techniques and complicated variations. His fist became resplendent and everything seemed to be within his grasp. It was no exaggeration that the nine worlds were under his control. All existences felt that they were insignificant, trapped in this incoming move!

“Bang!” Just the mere vibration of this fist shattered time, space, and the grand dao laws in Mortal Emperor. It could crush everything since it contained the power of the palaces and physiques.

^^And this happened before Li Qiye trancended as an Immortal Emperor lmao

• dbzfann said:
    Immortal Emperors, just by existing can lock down all the natural laws of the universe without even making a move. The highest feat of "controlling laws" in DB was shown in the game where they fully controls time, which is basically child's play to Emperor Domination verse, since Li QIye with a complete Soaring Immortal physique can completely stop time even before becoming an Immortal Emperor
    So how can IE stop Goku?
    Somehow my previous comment disappeared just after I posted it @[email protected] ;

If it did so, the Grand Priest or the Angels wouldn't served Zeno as their King, since by that logic, they all will have the same power, that is to destroy "everything". Why would you even serve a guy who isn't stronger than you? especially when its a show fully based on powerlevels....

Anyhow, "creation" and "destruction" are one of the fundamental natural laws that forms everything in existence. Immortal Emperor's being able to shut down ALL natural laws of the Universe completely by there mere presence alone, defeats the main effect of Hakai. Hakai is a technique uses by borrowing the pure energy of "destruction" from Nature. Since IEs can control the very essence of these laws, Hakai wouldnt be able to affect them in the slightest bit, unless there's a DB character whose powers goes beyond that of conceptual laws and such(meaning Hyperversal) , which btw dont exist at the current point of time.

As for Li Qiye, even if you erase him from existence, he'll just ressurect with his Death Scripture , and when he does so,that same Hakai wont have any effect on him anymore(kinda like Doomsday but on steroids)

As a sidenote, "Billions of time lightspeed" is pretty fodder when compared to ED characters...
    What i wanted to say is that base goku is billion times ftl.
    In Super Saiyan 1 mode his power multiples by 10 times.
    In Super Saiyan 2 mode it increases by 10 times more.
    And same applies to Super Saiyan 3 10 times  more. 
    And in God mode it increases by 1000 times.
    So SSG Goku should be million billion ftl.
    And MUI Goku would be 100 times more faster then SSGS Goku.
  • edited September 2018
    dbzfann said:
    dbzfann said:
    So how can IE stop Goku?

what you are not getting is that "numerical calculation" for speed dont work for people at/after Immortal Emperors. 
    IEs "manipulate" natural laws of the Universe to the point where they act as if they're the powers of the IE himself. "Speed" depends on the "time" you take to cover a certain "distance/space". IEs manipulates the laws "time" and "space" to the point where they can shut down those laws for others but they themselves(also if there's anyone who can control the laws of time and space itself but no one in DBS can do that).. thus "billions/trillions of times FTL" is not a factor for them.

Like i mentioned in my previous comment , Li Qiye with just a complete Soaring Immortal Physique could thoroughly stop down time around him. But even the "Soaring Immortal" physique will fall short against IE's control over the "grand dao/natural laws of the world" unless the user of the Soaring Immortal Physique is an Immortal Emperor himself.

Besides, you count in Li Qiye in this whole debate, the DB verse dont even reach IEs , since Li Qiye even without becoming an IE was on the same lvl of power of Jiang Hen or even stronger than him
  • dbzfann said:
    dbzfann said:
    So how can IE stop Goku?

what you are not getting is that "numerical calculation" for speed dont work for people at/after Immortal Emperors. 
    IEs "manipulate" natural laws of the Universe to the point where they act as if they're the powers of the IE himself. "Speed" depends on the "time" you take to cover a certain "distance/space". IEs manipulates the laws "time" and "space" to the point where they can shut down those laws for others but they themselves(also if there's anyone who can control the laws of time and space itself but no one in DBS can do that).. thus "billions/trillions of times FTL" is not a factor for them.

Like i mentioned in my previous comment , Li Qiye with just a complete Soaring Immortal Physique could thoroughly stop down time around him. But even the "Soaring Immortal" physique will fall short against IE's control over the "grand dao/natural laws of the world" unless the user of the Soaring Immortal Physique is an Immortal Emperor himself.

Besides, you count in Li Qiye in this whole debate, the DB verse dont even reach IEs , since Li Qiye even without becoming an IE was on the same lvl of power of Jiang Hen or even stronger than him
     Long story-short LQY would just need to sneeze at them at his peak form and all of them will be wiped out of nothingness..

P.S. why would you do something like comparing something which is overkill??
     I am not the messiah who will save the useless. Go look for him elsewhere. 
    Bae Doochi
  • edited October 2018
    Hit from Dragon Ball Super could also stop time.
    But SSBG Goku was faster then time itself.
    Then how can any ie stop Goku?
     PervertedCookie said:
    dbzfann said:
    dbzfann said:
    So how can IE stop Goku?

Long story-short LQY would just need to sneeze at them at his peak form and all of them will be wiped out of nothingness..

P.S. why would you do something like comparing something which i6s overkill??
    Atleast Goku is faster then  time.
    Which was proven in his fight with Hit.
  • edited November 2018
    dbzfann said:
    Hit from Dragon Ball Super could also stop time.
    But SSBG Goku was faster then time itself.
    Then how can any ie stop Goku?
     PervertedCookie said:
    dbzfann said:
    dbzfann said:
    So how can IE stop Goku?

P.S. why would you do something like comparing something which i6s overkill??
    Atleast Goku is faster then  time.
    Which was proven in his fight with Hit.
    >"faster than Time"

Do you realize what time is? xD  Its the very concept upon which depends how Fast  you are, there is nothing as being "faster than time". There is only transcending the 4th dimension , that is being able to control the concept/law of time itself, the very fact that Goku can overpower Hit's Timestop proves that Hit cant control the law itself but just able to manipulate a part of it with ki  as a medium. Not to mention, Krillain , Roshi and other characters were clearly watching the fight of Goku against Jiren and even commenting on the whole situation. Unless you want to say they can also see things that transcends the concept of time.... lmao

For reference, its like Hit is able to manipulate the water of an entire lake, and then there are Immortal Emperor's of ED that can control the molecular bindings of water itself and thus able manipulate all water bodies in the universe
  • edited October 2018
    dbzfann Don't know how power and hax work.

Master-Level Users of Time Manipulation can do all kind thing with time. Often use for stop time, accelerate time and Rewind time. Hit use his Techniques skip/accelerate time for 0.5 second and Time Freeze couple of second. Hit with Techniques Parallel World, he can store the time he "skips" and use it to create a small parallel world or pocket dimension he can enter and leave at will. While he's inside this parallel world, Hit can be seen, but he cannot be physically touched. Hit himself can attack while he's inside the parallel world. But Goku over power and shatter it.

Even Magu with Grand Completion Eternal Physique can slow down time/extended time to thousands and even millions of years. Anyone trapped inside flow of time, even Immortal Emperor, as well as all their attacks would be corroded and destroyed by time. Magu kills Immortal Emperor Ta Kong Corpse who has lost his original power, and Ta Kong was weakest Immortal Emperor there is.

• What set Li Qiye apart is his millions of years of experience. If you give him and any DBZ character the same power baseline  he will beat the other guy silly easy. He may look young but hes a veteran who will make anyone else look like a green recruit.