Coiling Dragon no longer listed in Wuxia World?

What ever happened to the translation of CD? I know that it finished and that there is a Book version coming out, but is it because of that, that WW had to take it down?
and if so, then whats going on with Stellar Transformations? Wasn't that completed too?
If I missed the announcement regarding it can someone let me know whats going on?
Thanks!

Comments

• Its a official book now. Go buy it. No one would buy the book if they can read it for free

I think on amazon
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • only parts of it is available on amazon
    but I'm still curious about the reason that Stellar Transformations is only at 300ish pages when it was wwwaaayyyy more than that.
    I know last year I started and finished it, so what happened to it?
  • CantThinkOfAName said:
    Its a official book now. Go buy it. No one would buy the book if they can read it for free

I think on amazon
    I understand this reasoning, but it's ironic that this makes the Qidian site the only way to read Coiling Dragon online(yes, I know they hijacked it from WW)
    Also, I remember reading that CD will be hosted on WW again after a few months. Hope that's coming soon...