Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• ab4ddon said:
    Whose the supreme dude that the holy ancestor was talking about?
    Zhang Sovereign (Like I said in the comment, I prefer using sovereign since Supreme is an adjective). He is one of five Ancient Sovereign in Outer World, he's actually from Immortal-Astral Continent.
  • does all cultivator from outside realm can be consider stronger than the sealed realm cultivator? or maybe what I am trying to ask is what is the advantage of outer people to sealed ream people? thanks
  • does all cultivator from outside realm can be consider stronger than the sealed realm cultivator? or maybe what I am trying to ask is what is the advantage of outer people to sealed ream people? thanks
    Not really. The sealed realm formation prevent burning incense (I dont know what it will be translated as) to enter sealed realm, burning incense is used to nurture Essence (Source Origin) so that it reach the level necessary to breakthrough the third step. Celestial Realm (Immortal Realm) is created in order to bypass this limitation, it allows burning incense to enter to some degree, that's why it must be destroyed by Outside Realm.
    All of this make the number of third step cultivator inside sealed realm is scarce.
  • Prady said:
    Funny how this just raises more questions than getting a flat answer :P thanks for your take on it though @rollsroyce45 @"Royal ancestor". what I gathered from both of this is that in purely cultivation level terms meng hao should be higher, but since the cultivation system in xian ni is stronger, wang lin could end up being stronger. also since it was said we dont know how strong wang lin actually is at the end. but do we know that if wang lin is 5th step or 6th step? since those were revealed in the end. did er gen mean that heaven treading realm is equivalent to daosource realm in cultivation or battle power? because if he meant battle power, meng hao would be stronger correct? i kinda want wang lin to just be the strongest among them lel
    Meng hao may be higher in Cultivation levels, But is not necessarily stronger then Wang Lin.
    As it is shown even in Chapters of ISSTH, When Wang Lin's Clone took away Chu Yuyan's Soul, when Meng Hao had become the host of the universe.
    But still could not find out who took Chu Yuyan's Soul even after searching the whole Universe, Even at the end of ISSTH, Meng Hao is not stronger then even Wang Lin's Clone, So the answer is that Meng Hao is nowhere near Wang Lin's Level.
    I think you are wrong about this according to the heaven itself MH surpassed the dao sorce realm itself and is half a step into the next one when he trancends(forgot the name he was capable of creating his own world or something) later he become more strong by devoring the heavens and new devil demon and God that's placed him on the highest seat as for wanglins clone he was not in the realm itself he was outside the realm traveling and he has some ideas about him even before he became heavens and you should know all of four great transcendors help him become strongest so that heavens can be defeated and he who defeated heavens is strongest and although heavens was weaker when my fought him in reality he was srongest as he has already collected 98 hearts of probable demons MH was last  and in the time of others he was not even awake fully and they still lost and ran away after breaking one Piller of dao each
  • powerly said:
    Prady said:
    Funny how this just raises more questions than getting a flat answer :P thanks for your take on it though @rollsroyce45 @"Royal ancestor". what I gathered from both of this is that in purely cultivation level terms meng hao should be higher, but since the cultivation system in xian ni is stronger, wang lin could end up being stronger. also since it was said we dont know how strong wang lin actually is at the end. but do we know that if wang lin is 5th step or 6th step? since those were revealed in the end. did er gen mean that heaven treading realm is equivalent to daosource realm in cultivation or battle power? because if he meant battle power, meng hao would be stronger correct? i kinda want wang lin to just be the strongest among them lel
    Meng hao may be higher in Cultivation levels, But is not necessarily stronger then Wang Lin.
    As it is shown even in Chapters of ISSTH, When Wang Lin's Clone took away Chu Yuyan's Soul, when Meng Hao had become the host of the universe.
    But still could not find out who took Chu Yuyan's Soul even after searching the whole Universe, Even at the end of ISSTH, Meng Hao is not stronger then even Wang Lin's Clone, So the answer is that Meng Hao is nowhere near Wang Lin's Level.
    I think you are wrong about this according to the heaven itself MH surpassed the dao sorce realm itself and is half a step into the next one when he trancends(forgot the name he was capable of creating his own world or something) later he become more strong by devoring the heavens and new devil demon and God that's placed him on the highest seat as for wanglins clone he was not in the realm itself he was outside the realm traveling and he has some ideas about him even before he became heavens and you should know all of four great transcendors help him become strongest so that heavens can be defeated and he who defeated heavens is strongest and although heavens was weaker when my fought him in reality he was srongest as he has already collected 98 hearts of probable demons MH was last  and in the time of others he was not even awake fully and they still lost and ran away after breaking one Piller of dao each
    Please go to another thread. And finish reading all the books before post any comment involving them.
  • @Royal ancestor
    What happened to the head of cultivation alliance after he saw the dream of anciebt times?? I know he went crazy, but why and where did he go?
  • ab4ddon said:
    Whose the supreme dude that the holy ancestor was talking about?
    Zhang Sovereign (Like I said in the comment, I prefer using sovereign since Supreme is an adjective). He is one of five Ancient Sovereign in Outer World, he's actually from Immortal-Astral Continent.
    Omg that is much better word lol. I was literally going like wtf do I name that title and for some reason Sovereign just didn't even come up. Well time to note it down, might change it once he get talk about more coz typing Supreme repeatively does sound really bad o.-
  • 1. what caused the collapse of the celestial realm?
    2. what did bai fan see before his death?
    3. what will happen between wang lin and mu bingmei?
    4. Are Celestial Emperors at 3rd step?
    Sorry for many questions  :#
  • WabuWafu said:
    @Royal ancestor
    What happened to the head of cultivation alliance after he saw the dream of anciebt times?? I know he went crazy, but why and where did he go?
    I dont know what you mean, there is no head of cultivation alliance when WL launch that spell. Do you mean Master Void ?he died when WL launch Sundered Night and his soul become part of Magic Arsenal.
    Elsayaad said:
    1. what caused the collapse of the celestial realm?
    2. what did bai fan see before his death?
    3. what will happen between wang lin and mu bingmei?
    4. Are Celestial Emperors at 3rd step?
    Sorry for many questions  :#
    1. The scheme of Outside Realm since Celestial Realm allow burning incense (not official name) to enter Sealed Realm
    2. Iirc never explained further but iirc he realize that the world he lived in just a cave world
    3. They kinda reconcile after some time since well Mu Bingmei is not Liu Mei
    4. Yes
  • @Royal ancestor
    My bad what i mean is the celestial lord that went crazy it is said from chapter 1085

"The Cultivation Alliance suffered heavy loses in this battle. Master Void was dead and the former Celestial Lord had gone crazy and disappeared. They had also lost a large amount of celestials."

That celestial lord went crazy after he saw WL dream of ancient times spell
  • Why did Black Tortoise Divine Sect betray their sect?
  • 1. Whats cultivation level of Qing Lin?
    2. And what cultivation stage of third step is celestial emperor (xian di) comparable to?

• Nabcake said:
    Why did Black Tortoise Divine Sect betray their sect?
    You wont see him until hundred of chapters later from now but basically its because of treasure from outside that is related to his cultivation.
    Angren said:
    1. Whats cultivation level of Qing Lin?
    2. And what cultivation stage of third step is celestial emperor (xian di) comparable to?

1. At least stronger than Nirvana Void of third step, every Celestial Emperor is at third step
    2. Never elaborated further as it seems after reaching Celestial Emperor even if you have progress you'll still be called Celestial Emperor as it becomes your title. Doesnt really matter though as Celestial of this world is kinda lacking compared to true celestial.
  • edited September 2018
    what is the identity of the female corpse following wang lin ? and why did qing lin need the blood of wang ?
  • Elsayaad said:
    what is the identity of the female corpse following wang lin ? and why did qing lin need the blood of wang ?
    She is one of maid/servant of Seven Colored Immortal Sovereign.
    As for why Qing Lin need the blood of Wang, it's never elaborated but my guess is he simply predicted that he will receive help from someone named Wang and just set a formation that way.
  • edited September 2018
    Elsayaad said:
    As for why Qing Lin need the blood of Wang, it's never elaborated but my guess is he simply predicted that he will receive help from someone named Wang and just set a formation that way.
    thanks for answering 
    but who is the Seven Colored Immortal Sovereign ? and what is the future of the female corpse ?
  • Whats up with the Azure Dragon Emperor and his treasures?
  • how did they get rid of tou sen? the 8 star ancient god

• Can anyone tell me why does wang lin need to use help from those other cultivators if we learn in chapter 459 that Tuo Sen can only use power that is on the level of five star ancient god despite having an inheritance of 8star god? Surely he can seal him somehow or something else.
    Also can ordinary ancient god somehow become royal or is it just impossible?
  • Elsayaad said:
    Elsayaad said:
    thanks for answering 
    but who is the Seven Colored Immortal Sovereign ? and what is the future of the female corpse ?
    He is the creator of The cave world that Wang Lin's world reside in. Very much later in the story when Wang Lin arrived at Immortal-Astral Continent, she and Lian Daofei seemingly lost in Wang Lin's storage space crack because of the crack instability but later revealed to be rescued by Immortal Emperor of Immortal-Astral Continent who's the brother of Lian Daofei.
    winayat said:
    how did they get rid of tou sen? the 8 star ancient god

For now ? They dont, Tuo Sen is stronger than anyone currently at scene.
    Angren said:
    Can anyone tell me why does wang lin need to use help from those other cultivators if we learn in chapter 459 that Tuo Sen can only use power that is on the level of five star ancient god despite having an inheritance of 8star god? Surely he can seal him somehow or something else.
    Also can ordinary ancient god somehow become royal or is it just impossible?
    To be exact, we dont know the exact power of Tuo Sen at that time. WL at that time calculated that way but along with his increase of cultivation he begin to recalculate and find that tuo sen maybe stronger than what he thought. That's why he send all of those people to probe Tuo Sen actual power. Plus tuo sen has a way to use Tu Si Ancient God's stars.
    Royal Ancient Order is depending on the purity of their blood. The so called Royal is Ancient Order Clan's descendant that has the highest purity. So, as long as they can find a way to increase their bloodline level everyone can be Royal Ancient Order Clan
  • How did Wang lin obtain the ancient Dao inheneritance? I suspect that in later chapters, he fuses with an ancient demon and devil. On which chapters will he start on becoming the ancient Dao. Currently, I'm at chap 1300 with the thunder clan and all that.
  • cronux98 said:
    How did Wang lin obtain the ancient Dao inheneritance? I suspect that in later chapters, he fuses with an ancient demon and devil. On which chapters will he start on becoming the ancient Dao. Currently, I'm at chap 1300 with the thunder clan and all that.
    If you already reach that point, he's not far. He obtain Ancient Dao inheritance from Ye Mo (who is technically the ancestor of all Ancient Order inside cave world) inside Ancient Order Graveyard. However, his bloodline really become Ancient Order bloodline in later chapters after he obtain the inheritance.
  • Why did the outer realm sealed WL's realm??
  • Who is the woman in silver? The one WL uses as a guard when he needs to heal and who uses the life and death restriction in 1195?
  • Who is old voice in the temple talking to the soverign?
    What will be the fate of the soverign and the moon devouring clan ?
  • When & how will WL kill Tuo Sen?
  • When & how will WL kill Tuo Sen?
  • edited November 2018
    He doesn't kill tou sen just gives him the inheritance and if you go through the spoilers you will find the complete story relating to it.
  • Stark said:
    He doesn't kill tou sen just gives him the inheritance and if you go through the spoilers you will find the complete story relating to it.
    Cool. Thank you for this. Will look for it right away. The suspense is killing me. Hahaha
  • edited November 2018
    Asado said:
    Stark said:
    Cool. Thank you for this. Will look for it right away. The suspense is killing me. Hahaha
    Look for comments by royalancestor he gives all the spoilers in this forum