Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• starway said:
    So how long you guys think it’ll be before the next chapter? 

AkaiRyuu said:
    no idea....feels really frustrated when he stopped at 1k2 lol.

LazyArata said:
    passage of time seems really slow.....
    MARS Need sometimes in thinking of how to molest 15 years old girl.
    IT might not be easy. But he is working on it. He might actually need to practice that out in real life
    Don’t worry he just needs to put a disclaimer saying all characters are above the age of 18 even the loli.

you would think It wouldn’t be hard to just say busy no chapters for a week not knowing is the worst.
  • I don't how about you but I can't get excited about shameless behaviour toward little girl...
    Eh I guess it weird cause in term of age. But to be honest even in today world 15 years old is quite developed.
    human seem to be evolving to mature earlier especially girl. some 15 years have bigger boobs than 35. lol real story.
    But anyway now in modern society girl tend to lose V at around that age 15 - 18. Yup not surprising at all. Teenager nowadays LOL.
    But in the olden days. Arranged marriage can happen too at the age as young as 15 or 16.

Also another thing about those who agree on Letting Huo Poyun and Mu Feixue getting together. Well it really sound weird.
    Just imagine Huo Poyun best friend is Yun Che. Than Let say his wife get sexually touch with his best friend?
    I dunno man i never experienced and dont want to experience this situation.
    Any of you who is the fan of letting Huo Poyun and Mu feixue getting together, Do you ever experience your wife being sexually touch by your best friend?
    IF you do please DO share and comment.

• I don't how about you but I can't get excited about shameless behaviour toward little girl...
    Eh I guess it weird cause in term of age. But to be honest even in today world 15 years old is quite developed.
    human seem to be evolving to mature earlier especially girl. some 15 years have bigger boobs than 35. lol real story.
    But anyway now in modern society girl tend to lose V at around that age 15 - 18. Yup not surprising at all. Teenager nowadays LOL.
    But in the olden days. Arranged marriage can happen too at the age as young as 15 or 16.

Also another thing about those who agree on Letting Huo Poyun and Mu Feixue getting together. Well it really sound weird.
    Just imagine Huo Poyun best friend is Yun Che. Than Let say his wife get sexually touch with his best friend?
    I dunno man i never experienced and dont want to experience this situation.
    Any of you who is the fan of letting Huo Poyun and Mu feixue getting together, Do you ever experience your wife being sexually touch by your best friend?
    IF you do please DO share and comment.

Well, if she is and looks like she is 15, I don't see much of the problem. Mars have done much much worse. For example, in one of his novels he went full pedophile mode and wrote about how MC of that novel met girl who looked and thought as if she was 10 years old, gave her dolls and latter tricked her and taught her "a funny game"....

As for HP, personally I don't like him. From this point on, there are only 2 possible paths for him, betrayal and become enemy or redemption arcs. I am not talking about HP x MF here. That is a completely unrelated thing. There is no point discussing this friend x your girl thing, because, honestly, there are tons of perverts in the world. I am not sure about English terms for it, but there are plenty of people in real life, who likes that sort of thing. However, as a reader, I can't remember a single time when Mars introduced a female character who was good looking and had some sort of relation with MC (even small one like MF here) and did not end up in the harem. 
  • No chapter today.....huh
  • Maybe he is taking a break and will return with a statement that he will post daily for the rest of the month
  • He posted in wechat on Monday saying there would be a chapter that day.. but nothing.. 
    Then posted some random stuff of a different novel on Tuesday, still no chapter.
    Maybe he is sick
  • bladerash said:
    He posted in wechat on Monday saying there would be a chapter that day.. but nothing.. 
    Then posted some random stuff of a different novel on Tuesday, still no chapter.
    Maybe he is sick
    Maybe this is why he spoiled the outcome of the fight.
  • New chapter is out.
  • And apparently that list of the volumes names is wrong. The new volume name is "Dream Moon God" according to google translator
  • Oh LOL YC LOLOLOLOLOL
    he showed Meiyin his 3 some with the lolis....oh YC you playboy bastard, seducing lolis
    That said,her stainless soul actually is so strong. XQ mother had pure body and Meiyin had pure soul...what happens if these 2 appears on the same person?
    So now that the shameless attack is out, the match should end soon lol, maybe next chap
  • Apperently Dragon Soul <<< Stainless Soul. Seems Legit.

At least he didn't violated her directly, good for me.
    We can't assume that yet, if anything I think it's the other way around. Yun Che was confidant that if he used it he would win.

At least he didn't violated her directly, good for me.
    What makes you think that, exactly? The chapter made it pretty clear that he was going to release Dragon Soul but decided to show her his memories instead, so we don't know how it would stack up. Stainless Soul >> YC's GC Soul and IP Soul but that's all we know. Considering YC only has small parts of both, that, to my understanding, don't compare to Dragon Soul even combined, I don't think you can decisively say that Dragon Soul is inferior.

• Dragon Soul Attack is the ultimate mental attack even among True Gods 
  • edited September 2018
    I hope that Mars would be more descriptive about what happened b/w Smooth Che, LDE and Xuer

There wasn't much details at all........LOL 

and by the way how does Yun Che have the image of that scene. I mean he was half to death at that time
  • edited September 2018
    Yeah, but it's all about Dragon Soul DOMAIN being super OP and such. Apperently, Dragon Soul combined with GC's Soul, Phoenix' Soul AND Ice Phoenix' Soul on passive isn't enough to counter "Stainless Soul". True, once Yun Che actually activates Domain he can shit on her but what I find disturbing is the fact that all those hax don't provide enough mental strength to deal with it WITHOUT ACTIVATING THE DOMAIN. 

Think about it this way - GWotB on passive makes Yun Che's body super resilliant and strong and when active it's even more insane because it adds broken regen where from what we get to know from this chapter all those souls in his body when not activated do nearly nothing... Well, at least against Meiyin. It's super silly concept for me. 

It's like Dragon Soul becomes a way to activate absolute hax and nothing else and other souls are a basic for his Profound Handle's Soul Merging Ability. That's all. It really sux if you ask me.
  • Its bs that Meiyin soul can read mind lmao....and if she can invades soul doesnt it mean that she can bypass all defenses even with higher realm unless you practice soul skill?
  • love yun che's quick reaction and what he chose to do
  • So now that her stainless soul become a stained soul and she’ll be 18 after all the time in the pearl she’s in the harem right?
  • starway said:
    So now that her stainless soul become a stained soul and she’ll be over 18 after all the time in the pearl she’s in the harem right?
  • starway said:
    So now that her stainless soul become a stained soul and she’ll be 18 after all the time in the pearl she’s in the harem right?
    In the Eternal Pearl she just need three days to reach 18
  • edited September 2018
    starway said:
    So now that her stainless soul become a stained soul and she’ll be over 18 after all the time in the pearl she’s in the harem right?
    LazyArata said:
    starway said:
    So now that her stainless soul become a stained soul and she’ll be 18 after all the time in the pearl she’s in the harem right?
    In the Eternal Pearl she just need three days to reach 18
    Right was thinking she’d only age 3 years but get 3000 years of cultivation I forgot how it works.

I guess she’ll be older than him because theirs no way he’s getting 3000 years
  • I think it was mentioned somewhere, but what are rewards for top spots in this tournament?
  • edited September 2018
    Sparteh said:
    I think it was mentioned somewhere, but what are rewards for top spots in this tournament?
    Bragging rights and gifts from the 4 king realms I believe, moon realm will probably give a invite to the wedding 

edit 
    did it ever say if the ancestor of Eternal Heaven God Realm was male or female?
  • HOSGG according to its description is a special physique for women so the ancestor of EHR should be a female.
  • aqswzxc said:
    HOSGG according to its description is a special physique for women so the ancestor of EHR should be a female.
    So 99% chance Yun Che going to met her in the pearl and probably get given control of the pearl after it’s out of battery 
  • That will be if she is still living. It has been 600k years, and a human divine master limit is 50k years old.
  • is the conference over? or the winner announced?
    i stopped before he left for the conference, If this ark is over then i will start reading.
  • aqswzxc said:
    That will be if she is still living. It has been 600k years, and a human divine master limit is 50k years old.
    It was mentioned their was a rumour they were alive in the pearl so definitely alive, probably ever became the item spirit or used the pearl to make it 1 year inside 1000 year outside 
  • lol called it YC used Meiyin image....destroyed her imaginary virginity ROFL
    next few chapter will be about how LC fight yingyue and YC power up.
    Yingyue is prob real mad now so when they fight it will be fun lmao