›

Why I cannot find Coiling Dragon in WW?

Hi, I'm a new-settler of WuxiaWorld, and I'm so interested in the novels translated from Chinese in English, but why can't I find the novel Coiling Dragon in this web? OR someone who can tell me where I can read this novel?
Thanks~

Comments

• wellone said:
    Hi, I'm a new-settler of WuxiaWorld, and I'm so interested in the novels translated from Chinese in English, but why can't I find the novel Coiling Dragon in this web? OR someone who can tell me where I can read this novel?
    Thanks~
    Hi, as explained in the post on the site's front page, Coiling Dragon has been published as a series of ebooks on Amazon!
    The translations have been re-edited and polished up and are all available for offline reading on Kindle/the Kindle app.
    https://www.wuxiaworld.com/announcement/official-coiling-dragon-live-on-kindle

It's also on Amazon's Kindle Unlimited Programme, subscribers to which are able to access the ebooks for free. This does however require a period of exclusivity on Amazon, so the translations have been taken down from Wuxiaworld.