Help!!! I need to know the name of this novel.

I read this novel before and I stopped reading it when the releases were slowing down. And now I just remembered it and decided to read it again from the start. The only problem is that, I don't remember the title of the novel. But I remembered some scenes and I thought maybe the forum is good idea since theres alot of readers in here, So here I am. 

It started when a new VR game was released and this OP guy was a "God" on the last VR game that was coming to an end. However when he joined the latest game, a player took his "Legendary Name" and then He decided to choose another one. He goes out and made a name for himself in the game. 

There are still some scenes that I can still remember. I know there are some hardcore readers in here so please help a guy out. 

Thanks again.

~Dysx

Comments

• Sounds like The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 
  • R3dSouL said:
    Sounds like The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor 
    Or any random korean VR novel? Arc is similar, there are many more that I can't name because most of them are so similar.
    If you are looking for LitRPG's I believe royalroadl would be better than here
  • Sounds like evil dragon against the heavens by radiant translations. MC is a god in both RL and the games. When a new game starts up one of the largest guilds steals his name to try and brig in more recruits. Naturally, the guy ain't happy about this, since the name has significant meaning to him. 

I started reading it but gave up on it after a while. Like a lot of stories in the genre I found t got stale quickly. Especially given how OP the MC is right from the start. I mean it literally starts him being so op the game can't even give him a class!

http://www.radianttranslations.com/evil-dragon-heaven/

Defiance of natural order of a single young Dragon soul.

The main character was the number one player in the previous VRMMO’s, with his superhuman arrogance (which would make even the worst young master blush), charisma and strength he will give a new VR game a try, to once again become the best!

But all doesn’t go as expected, as because of a bug in the game he goes into the game world without his starting class….

And this begins his journey towards reaching the peak of the game?

or will it totally go the other way?