Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• New chapter raw out
  • Oh well, boring fights incoming. The only worthy ones to take note is the last 3-4 fight the rest are gonna be lame.
    Meiyin's eye are wicked, she can tell YC combat prowess before he even fight, maybe she would be one of the high level opponent like the divine child?
  • Fight? It's gonna be a slaughter for now.

As for Meiyin she should be someone who can't possibly compare to Yun Che's combat prowess but rather be that "debuff supportive character". I can't think of better usage for her in the story.
  • Shiro_Shinigami: I think her plot importance will extend beyond the PGC. And given that she has attained DSpR1 at age 15, her 3000 years in the pearl should yield a real monster. Although her intro made her seem like a potential antagonist, it's seems like she's actually an ally, possibly even joining the harem in the future. Which, would probably piss off her siscon older sister.
  • There's a part in today's chapter that made me think that Mu Xuanyin is going to have to put Sacred Universe Realm in their place after they try to do something to Yun Che.
    Sacred Universe Realm observing is also the brow big wrinkle...... Although Luo Chang'an has used two force components at most, but, the match is only a talent Divine Tribulation Realm person, these lightly is also the severe wound, has the possibility dead an untimely death directly at the scene. 

Sacred Universe Realm will certainly not fear Snow Song Realm, killed Realm King direct disciple in their eyes at is not any important matter, forgave its Snow Song Realm, even if had Divine Lord Realm King, did not have the courage to with Sacred Universe Realm be what kind of absolutely. But this is Divine Bestowment Battle, under the evil intention the extreme methods, may be deprived the qualifications...... Even if Sacred Universe Realm wants to drink to stop, already without enough time.

Meiyin is more than likely going to be the one to force YC to use his Dragon God Soul. 

I think there might be another chapter today, I noticed that sometimes when Mars ends the chapter with a .... he would release another chapter shortly afterwards. 
  • @Morbil
    Well, she definetely seems like someone very important. But it can either be stepping stone/skillbook or ally at this point, I wouldn't go so far to say for sure that she is gonna be very important in the future. It's gonna be a crowdy in God Realm harem anyway if you add her: Xuanyin, Feixue (arguably), Qingyue, Jasmine, Lil' Jasmine (unlikely but still possible, because if not Yun Che as potential Wolf's lover than who?)... There is also Moonflower and the Goddess. Like, so many girls only in God Realm already, adding more sounds really scary.

@Jonny the Nightmare
    It is very much possible that Xuanyin's power had awakened in 100% right now which means she should be at least 9th stage Divine Sovereign, perhaps 10th stage. With that much power once she show up Yun Che is gonna be virtually untouchable, especially after he gets attention from Dragon Realm and even new master from there. Xuanyin's mere presence would put everyone in line because even King Realms' Kings would not dare to annoy her not to mention Higher Realms' Kings.
  • Shiro_Shinigami: Well, he already has 6 + Bingyun Palace (at least the 6 fairies) on BPS (I don't count Qingyue as ROG). He needs to get his ROG numbers up to match... also, you left out Xiaolan. If Feixue's there, Xiaolan is definitely there. 

Hell, it'll probably be in two years when YC returns to SSR and her parents are trying to marry her off.
  • @Morbil
    Feixue at least appeared lately. And Mars himself said that she is in love with him in spoilers... Well, if you can call it a "love". As for Xiaolan she was there for no reason at all and she isn't in the story for long time (luckily!). Also, nobody cares about stupid Lan Lan. Also, if girls are gonna be there only to "fill the numbers" then it's better to leave it as it is right now. He has enough of them anyway.
  • @Morbil
    Feixue at least appeared lately. And Mars himself said that she is in love with him in spoilers... Well, if you can call it a "love". As for Xiaolan she was there for no reason at all and she isn't in the story for long time (luckily!). Also, nobody cares about stupid Lan Lan. Also, if girls are gonna be there only to "fill the numbers" then it's better to leave it as it is right now. He has enough of them anyway.
    Xiaolan showed up when Yun Che returned to SSR. So it's only been a few weeks since she last appeared. And Feixue's purpose in this story arc was literally to "show up" and then "leave". 
  • Mars loves big harems but also loves variety so I'm not sure either of them will end up in the harem, let alone the 6 fairies imo. Will have to wait and see how things turn out but MX was the main focus for Mars in SSR and he's likely already looking towards his next checkmark which will be from somewhere else.
  • On Divine Bestowment Stage, the Venerable Qu Hui vision in Yun Che body has decided counting breaths, after the surprise, cold [say / way]: „Snort, Yun Che! Divine Bestowment Battle that ten thousand realms focuses attention on, you dare late, may also place in the eye this Profound God Conference!” 

Yun Che moves also motionless, unexpectedly easely said: „Late to indeed slightly has improper, but defers to the Divine Bestowment Battle rule, late only then sentences to lose to 15 breaths. But if a moment ago has not miscalculated, I should also only late to seven breaths about, actually hear Venerable Qu Hui to announce the result...... This is probably more improper!”

„You......” the Venerable Qu Hui brow sinks, nearly once more loses one's temper because of him.

By his status, even if Realm King, does not dare to have half a word to disrespect, but Yun Che...... Is he has not seen several different races absolutely his entire life. 

Thinks the anger that own status, Venerable Qu Hui will well just up depresses instantaneously, the body floats spatially, roars again: „Double-hour already, you...... Immediately makes war!”
    I laughed my ass off at that part :joy:
  • God realm harem so far there are Jasmine, MX, Xiaolan, MF and Ruyan who likes him. The others are pretty much unknown at this point, they all have some sort of problem or they are just plain crazy
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    God realm harem so far there are Jasmine, MX, Xiaolan, MF and Ruyan who likes him. The others are pretty much unknown at this point, they all have some sort of problem or they are just plain crazy
    I personally think Xiaolan and Ruyan are not harem-candidates though. Their beauty isn't over exaggerated as Mars used to use when introducing harem members lol.

• I laughed my ass off at that part :joy:
    Can you actually make sense out of all that gibberish?
  • Sinless said:
    AkaiRyuu said:
    God realm harem so far there are Jasmine, MX, Xiaolan, MF and Ruyan who likes him. The others are pretty much unknown at this point, they all have some sort of problem or they are just plain crazy
    I personally think Xiaolan and Ruyan are not harem-candidates though. Their beauty isn't over exaggerated as Mars used to use when introducing harem members lol.

And neither are the beauties of Lingxi, Cang Yue and Ling'er. Mars wouldn't have spent as much time with Ruyan's and Xiaolan's characters if he hadn't the intention of adding them to the harem, just look at that Jun Xilei or Su Zhixi from IDR.

bladerash said:

I laughed my ass off at that part :joy:
    Can you actually make sense out of all that gibberish?

I can, and quite easily at that...
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • No chapter today...is this prelude to apocalypse?
    Meh i'm shipping MX-YC and Jasmine-YC, the rest are boring as far as I can see. BTW we have enough ice-themed beauty as it is, maybe time for some variation?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    No chapter today...is this prelude to apocalypse?
    Meh i'm shipping MX-YC and Jasmine-YC, the rest are boring as far as I can see. BTW we have enough ice-themed beauty as it is, maybe time for some variation?
    You do realize that next incoming important arc is most likely going to be "rescue ice-themed beauty" arc? <span>:smile:</span>

• Wild theory with no actual proof: what if Meiyin has "awakened" version of Profound Handle? I mean, her powers are kinda what we expect from it anyway and there is no info about origin of this power. Even Ice Phoenix wasn't making a big deal so it should be fairly common power. That would be kinda interesting especially if it's connected to "Spirit". Just a guess here but it would make a little bit sense.

@Ophis
    Ruyan was there simple to make Yun Che's "heroic deeds" more "heroic". As for Xiaolan she feels like there is nothing more to her character anymore, well to Ruyan's too in fact. I can't simply imagine why Mars would add them to harem, especially Ruyan.
    As for Lingxi, Ling'er and Cang Yue I suggest to reread their introductions - Mars had spent entire chapter to describe their beauty. Well, with Ling'er it was a little bit diffrent but it was preety much "oh my, they are so beautiful in their own way!". They are more "common" compared to other girls but still Mars went far to describe their strong points and such. Unlike Ruyan and Xiaolan.
  • edited August 2018
    @bladerash: I wouldn't laugh if I didn't understand it. 

Maybe it's because English is my native language that I don't have many problems reading the mlt on LNMLT, there are only a few times were I might get confused, but the part that I quoted is perfectly understandable to me.

@Shiro_Shinigami: I'd rather the Profound Handle stay as something unique to the Yun Family and their primordial god ancestor.

Hopefully this new method on how to use the PH will somehow make the Yun Family relevant in later volumes.
  • Yeah we forgot He Ling is also in the harem, also the vermillion bird princess was mentioned as well lol
    Rescuing XQ... yeah thats prob a mini arc but to be honest it seems like goddess will steal XQ, YC is too weak to do anything now.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    also the vermillion bird princess was mentioned as well
    What chapter was she mentioned?

I know a lot of readers assumed there would be a Vermilion Bird Princess because of the usual pattern so far, but I don't remember there being any actual mentions of this possible heroine.
  • ATG quality have fallen a lot.

Chapter 1 - 1000: can easily score 9 to 9.5 for story line. Each upgrade in power realm is smooth and not forced.
    After chapter 1000: powering up seem forced. story line seem rushed. he got from divine essence to divine tribulation in like 150 + chapter or so.
    While in previously in lower realm pre 1000 chapter it took him from 0 to divine essence 1st ( take 1000 chapters ).
    I dont know why MARS seem to lose the touch and seem want to rushed it off with lots of time skip and forced lvl up. well after chapter 1000 quality of this is only like 6 to 7.

Well cant blame mars anyway. it hard to write novel pass 1000 chapters. cause things will get tend to repeat.
  • edited August 2018
    @vincent17c: So are you saying that you wanted it to take 500 or 600 chapters before YC reaches Divine Tribulation?

You do know that when YC first started cultivating his profound strength progression was really fast, Yun Che practically skipped Elementary Profound Realm and he breazed right through Nascent & True Profound Realm in a really short timespan.

By the end of volume 1 Yun Che's profound strength was Nascent Profound Realm level 1 
    By the end of volume 2 Yun Che's profound strength was True Profound Realm level 10 
    By the end of volume 3 Yun Che's profound strength was Earth Profound Realm level 6

By the end of volume 9 Yun Che's profound strength was Divine Origin Realm level 1 
    By the end of volume 10 Yun Che's profound strength was Divine Soul Realm level 2
    By the end of volume 11 Yun Che's profound strength will probably be Divine Spirit Realm level 1 

Rather than Mars rushing, I feel like he's dragging if I compared the progression to the past pace of ATG.
  • @bladerash: I wouldn't laugh if I didn't understand it. 

Maybe it's because English is my native language that I don't have many problems reading the mlt on LNMLT, there are only a few times were I might get confused, but the part that I quoted is perfectly understandable to me.

Well I'm a native Chinese speaker and when reading it in the original raw, Yun Che just sounds like that one smartass in class whom every teacher hates. Even if you're late to class by 5 seconds, the teacher has the right to deny your entrance. He is 7 minutes late and tells the referee off he has the right to be 15 minutes late according to the rules. 

Imho LNMTL does a good job in translating things that are fixed like names and profound levels. But it is terrible in translating things that require a more dynamic translation to fit the context. ''Double hour already'' .. like seriously? I think you would be better off with google.translate.
  • Why do you all talk as if EVERY SINGLE NAMED GIRL is part of Yun Che's harem?
  • xkajetan said:
    Why do you all talk as if EVERY SINGLE NAMED GIRL is part of Yun Che's harem?
    Maybe some people read prev. Mars novels..
  • @bladerash: Well I guess it's understandable if you see your native language being translated wrongly(awkwardly), how it can make you want to facepalm or complain about it.

@xkajetan: I don't ever remember talking as if every single named girl is part of Yun Che's harem, in fact I've already said that Mu Xiaolan & Mu Feixue are not part of YC's harem, anybody saying otherwise just sound like desperate shippers to me. 

There was even somebody who said that it would be NTR if Feixue were to get with Poyun, which I thought was absolutely ridiculous.
  • It's not "every named girl", but the girls who are not bitches and had long enough interactions with Yun Che and showed to be at least interested in him.

Xiaolan entering the harem is a 100% thing to happen at this point. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just delusional or don't know anything about Mars Gravity and his works.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Stop being desperate Ophis
  • edited August 2018
    I am still on my position about YC’s harem. Except CY and CYC, all the remaining members should/would be coupled with a unique inheritance/ability that will be shared with YC. For me the girls of Frozen sect Asgard or others like Xiaolan or the merchand girl ..... are only decorations/appetizers for few mini-arcs. The future candidates for his harem are He Ling, Brahama Bitch (light arts), his new master and the Dragon king wife if his new master doesn’t specialize in Dragon arts. So for the last three seeds (lightning, wind, earth), I think/hope that his new master will have a strong inheritance of a lightning God beast, and the last two seeds will be without additional inheritances/wifes  (if they will be presented at the end to complete the EG inheritance). IMHO, XQ won’t share anything with YC except the fact that she will be his first and “last” wife.