Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited July 2018
    It’s time for “Big Breasted Senior Sister” naked in stealth mode inside the pool to show up : Jalousy + madness = nice situation :) refining the pill while be banged by BBSS would be hilarious :) 

it will be great if they will have mutual benefit at the end (DLR10 vs DTR9), but the question is it possible that it would last for one month???
  • I am far more concerned he will steal the pill now ... though I think he will heal the lotus as well now which will make up for it later when MX finds it after her anger at him stealing the pill.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • new chapter is out

Action is Eternal Delight.
  • I guess he's getting the Ice Phoenix power up huh...

Maybe Little LAN will get the pellet.
  • edited July 2018
    This is getting interesting.....This upcoming disaster should be off epic proportion and it feels like the current problems Yun Che facing seems like a childs joke. Now the question is whether Yun Che dies b4 or after the disaster.

Next chapter most probably will be abt Dual Cultivation
  • I guess he's getting the Ice Phoenix power up huh...

I hope Yun Che gives that pellet to Princess Cang Yue. Among Yun Che's Harem she is the weakest.
  • LazyArata said:
    I guess he's getting the Ice Phoenix power up huh...

I hope Yun Che gives that pellet to Princess Cang Yue. Among Yun Che's Harem she is the weakest.
    And then she die! good job. Because with her cultivation she can`t use this pellet. 
  • MX mentioned that using the pellet will upset dao foundation so... I doubt it will be used on anyone other than YC
    This chapter got alot of info, like IP mentioned red despair, which is prelude to the disaster in volume 17 "scarlet red despair" so we prob won't be seeing IP until then.
    Now that I think about it, alot of important thing in ATG is red: Evil god aura, YC's heavy sword, Jasmine, etc guess we know which color mars like best
    Next chapter... I wonder what will MX do? IP said something about increasing his profound strength and my thought immediately jumps to duo cultivation (yeah I bet yall think the same) but if thats the case IP wouldnt need to say that she will harm him but with good intention?
    IP also mentioned fusing PH with soul will achieve more effect...what will it be? If it can become something like XQ doppelganger it would be nice, imagine 2 YC fighting with different elements.
    Honestly If MX increases YC cultivation it will either be the pill or snu snu, everyone likes the  later =]
  • LazyArata said:
    I guess he's getting the Ice Phoenix power up huh...

Would she even be able to survive after eating it? I mean in many CN eating to OPed pills can kill you.

Anyway, there is something I think is worth discussing. Am I the only one who thinks that Profound Handles are more mysterious than they first appear.
    There are 2 aspects that at least for me do not match. YC's PH levels up with each of EG gates. In the latest chapter this connection was even more emphasized, however, personally for me, this feels weird. PH can have physical and spiritual form, and from what I remember, the most used function was soul search. On the other hand, EG is basically a warrior tank who can use and defend against all elements. His profound veins further emphasize that with all those strengthening berserk type skills. Manipulation of matter/soul and this warrior impression , from my point of view, does not match, and yet these 2 legacies react...
  • About PH, i think it will be somthing like soul atack(because our MC in early stage of tournament say - i need to train in this type of atack, if i remember correctly) or like you say 2 YC fighting with different elements(but its easy win for YC).
  • Guys wonder what's with the thingN IP said about MX? And what did MX say at the beginning of the chapter?

• Will Yun Che ever have only one child of his own?
  • Maybe. In Heavenly Star, and Legend of the Asura the MC only has one child (though the female lead did not say about bearing the MC's child). EDATH, SW( no child at all. ATG maybe there will be child for Cang Yue and LDE since they wanted to have.
  • I agree with DemonMonarch about PH making soul attacks, YC will probably get one per Divine Soul he has. If that ends up being the case then I'd be most curious about Dragon Soul version of PH and what effects it'll have considering the strength of that soul. I don't think it's coincidence she mentioned his soul strength would be stronger than his profound strength and then mentioned about fusing PH with soul to create new abilities, when knowing he wants strength. She likely knows much more about PH than she's letting on.
  • Ok so my guess is he would be getting a major power up. Both in combat ability and profound strength. I think the pill only boosts him to dtr 9 but because of the IP contribution he will get pass the dtr threshold jumping pass dspr
  • I don't think Yun Che is going to DSpR this arc, or if he does it'll be the very end (in order to take on the lightning in front of a crowd). 

DTR9 will be where he is at for the finals, and combined with his Profound Handle upgrade, he should be able to beat the top Divine Child. The question is whether he will be forced to use Hades... which might reveal his Dark Qi. 
  • You mean ashura salvation? Cuz hades is just the fifth gate 
  • I mean Hades. The description of Hades from that WeChat post a few months ago suggests when it is opened the user is flooded with negative emotions. If Yun Che is flooded with negative emotions, he might not be able to suppress the devil orb aura.
  • If the strongest he fights is DSpR 10 then no, I don't think so. Even if Changsheng breakthroughs into DKR 1 I'm still going to say no. He'll only be 12 levels higher, considering how much new gates added to YC realm skipping whenever they were introduced, Hades will likely result in a one-shot. Not really a "final fight of the conference" material if you ask me.
  • If the strongest he fights is DSpR 10 then no, I don't think so. Even if Changsheng breakthroughs into DKR 1 I'm still going to say no. He'll only be 12 levels higher, considering how much new gates added to YC realm skipping whenever they were introduced, Hades will likely result in a one-shot. Not really a "final fight of the conference" material if you ask me.
    I think the thing with him is... he can skip realms too. Not as much as Yun Che, but enough to be the undisputed top of the Divine Children. While divine legacies are extremely rare on BPS, we're talking about Upper Realms' realm king's kids. Yun Che is going to be desperate to win. Just like when he forcibly opened the third gate when fighting Xia Qingyue. 
  • Mars stopped his updates? July still hasn't ended lol...and we are at the true start of YC tournament serious fight.
    Will he at least update daily tho?
  • edited July 2018
    OK, there are 3 things that, in my humble opinion, people are getting kinda wrong here.

1. Xuanyin won't sleep with Yun Che or it's gonna be a very, very bad writing. First of all her vital Yin is already lost so now his progress after dual cultivation would be much, much worse. Especially since he is already in DTR. Not to mention that Mars on purpose gave us the information about creation of the pill. What's more Xuanyin seems to have a crash on our MC and sleeping with him would be... Wrong on so many levels. So she is probably gonna give him a pill and call it a day and it should be that way. Until Yun Che returns few thousand years older and wiser... 

2. Yun Che has no idea how powerful he is right now. He had never tested his strength. Not to mention that by the current setting Hades - if he is gonna use it like ever - should allow him to compete with weaker late stage DSR practicitonners right now at the very least. He doesn't need to jump to peak DTR because it's probably gonna be a complete overkill and even with Rumbling Heaven he should be able to rape people in Divine King Realm, not to mention peak DSR. My bet is 5th stage of DTR so he is gonna be competetive with Rumbling Heaven against anyone and maybe forced to open Hades for the first time in final battle. Interestingly enough though Xuanyin should be able to tell him his current level but she had never done it because there were no reason but, well, no there is. I hope that Mars won't be a douchebag and do "go and see it for yourself, you are gonna be suprised" shenigan...

3. Finally the thing I've found the most irritating - Profound Handle "mental attack". Quick question: for what? Logically speaking Yun Che currently has already 2 broken mental attacks that can deal with preety much anyone - Butterflies and Dragon Soul Domain. One is for killing and confusion against weaker opponents and other for terror and creating openings against stronger one. He doesn't need another form of attack per se. And we actually got a hint what it's gonna be - mind control. Mars usually introduce new profound art users to let our MC to increase his own strength by learning it or getting even better version. Shui Meiyin is probably gonna duel with Yun Che and she is gonna try to use her mind control ability but she is gonna be hard countered. It also goes well with what Profound Handle is able to do anyway. When it isn't in physical form and instead used directly on target soul it can extract memories, control person and in general screwing with its' target mind. I can't see a reason nor potential for "mental attack" once PH is upgraded. 

@Edit
    AkaiRyuu said:
    Mars stopped his updates? July still hasn't ended lol...and we are at the true start of YC tournament serious fight.
    Mars said that he can post tournament schedule somewhere if anyone is interested so I'm sure it's not gonna be another content drought. Maybe he is simply busy and he is gonna post it later?
  • Is it really Ok for Yun Che to open Evil God Gates in front of the six Divine Master Realm Experts
  • LazyArata said:
    Is it really Ok for Yun Che to open Evil God Gates in front of the six Divine Master Realm Experts
    Considering they know jack shit about Evil God beyond him being the god of elements or something? Yeah, I think it's fine. If anything it's the fact that he can use both fire and ice that would be more dangerous, if exposed.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Mars stopped his updates? July still hasn't ended lol...and we are at the true start of YC tournament serious fight.
    He can still write one 5-7k chapter or two regular.
  • new chapter out
  • Damn YC gets the pill! Too bad its not duo cultivation...
    Right, how strong will he get? Seems like everyone think it will be Tribulation level 9? Seems appropriate.
    So like the time wheel, we get 1 after each battle? Shouldn't YC gets 2 of them?
  • 唉,不知不觉就下午了,好难……凑合看吧!!】
    【要不……你们试试?o(*¯︶¯*)o】
    I dont understand this.
    What did he mean?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Damn YC gets the pill! Too bad its not duo cultivation...
    Right, how strong will he get? Seems like everyone think it will be Tribulation level 9? Seems appropriate.
    So like the time wheel, we get 1 after each battle? Shouldn't YC gets 2 of them?
    I am little dissapointed too because its only pellet and its sad. For me now 2 interesting  things is - 1) PH new ability, 2) Ice Phoenix God Investiture Canon late stage. And more info about this.
  • Big words from smooth che. But i still like it. I feel like he is finally maturing abit as a character. After stumbling around for 3 years