Can anyone updated with the RAWs spoil me how strong is Li Qiye compared to OTH or other EOS MC ?

i just recently started reading the RAW , and from the looks of it , will take alot of time to reach the latest chapter. Can any kind daoist passing by plz spoil me a few aspects about the latest chapters?

Comments

• edited June 2018
    i just recently started reading the RAW , and from the looks of it , will take alot of time to reach the latest chapter. Can any kind daoist passing by plz spoil me a few aspects about the latest chapters?
    Jow much strong.
    Past few chsters before in raw, he was Strong enough to take on attack power of million x billion universes(the 3 immortal universe is that big) attack all at once and was moved only few step back.
    His Speed is so fast that it speed itsrlf irrelevant.
    He crossed billion universes instantly.
    And in last few chapters he got upgraded again.
    He can breath on other mc's and  you know the next part.
    Snort!!!!
    And it looks like the final arc is approaching.
    Say hello to omnipotent li qiye soon.
  • You’re telling us that in his current prowess, he can sentence anyone according to his will? Can he beat the freak out of the other’s MC Universe in their final chapters, example is ISSTH, Martial World, Coiling Dragon, Desolate Era and Stellar? And with this, can he give them death or grievously injure them? Someone can still match him or contend with him? 
  • edited June 2018
    You’re telling us that in his current prowess, he can sentence anyone according to his will? Can he beat the freak out of the other’s MC Universe in their final chapters, example is ISSTH, Martial World, Coiling Dragon, Desolate Era and Stellar? And with this, can he give them death or grievously injure them? Someone can still match him or contend with him? 
    Yes,
    Li qiye by his actions  have already exceeded by what they all combined can do.
    For example when he crossed billion universes instantly.
    While at the eos of CD Linley crossed only a universe.
    And Li qiye even survived the destruction of all universes in the broken timeline and pretty time space, reality dimensions or should all concepts got destroyed.
    And Li qiye came out unscathed. 
    After which all current universes was born.
    He was even hit by a first ancestor who became one with 3 immortal universes(3 million billion universes) power and hit li qiye.
    Which only moved him back a few steps only.
    Can you tell if any of the eos MC is that strong by their actions?
    Well the answer is no.
    Li Qiye has practically left all eos Mc's in the dust.
    Not to mention Li qiye has powered up again in the last few chapters.......
    I hope the author does not drag it to 400+ chapters again. 
  • You’re telling us that in his current prowess, he can sentence anyone according to his will? Can he beat the freak out of the other’s MC Universe in their final chapters, example is ISSTH, Martial World, Coiling Dragon, Desolate Era and Stellar? And with this, can he give them death or grievously injure them? Someone can still match him or contend with him? 
    Yes,
    Li qiye by his actions  have already exceeded by what they all combined can do.
    For example when he crossed billion universes instantly.
    While at the eos of CD Linley crossed only a universe.
    And Li qiye even survived the destruction of all universes in the broken timeline and pretty time space, reality dimensions or should all concepts got destroyed.
    And Li qiye came out unscathed. 
    After which all current universes was born.
    He was even hit by a first ancestor who became one with 3 immortal universes(3 million billion universes) power and hit li qiye.
    Which only moved him back a few steps only.
    Can you tell if any of the eos MC is that strong by their actions?
    Well the answer is no.
    Li Qiye has practically left all eos Mc's in the dust.
    Not to mention Li qiye has powered up again in the last few chapters.......
    I hope the author does not drag it to 400+ chapters again. 
    HOLY HELL.
    can you tell the chapter number around which this happens? 
  • i just recently started reading the RAW , and from the looks of it , will take alot of time to reach the latest chapter. Can any kind daoist passing by plz spoil me a few aspects about the latest chapters?
    Jow much strong.
    Past few chsters before in raw, he was Strong enough to take on attack power of million x billion universes(the 3 immortal universe is that big) attack all at once and was moved only few step back.
    Snort!!!!
    that certainly sound OP as hell lol. Can you tell me the chapter number around which he took that blow?
  • i just recently started reading the RAW , and from the looks of it , will take alot of time to reach the latest chapter. Can any kind daoist passing by plz spoil me a few aspects about the latest chapters?
    Jow much strong.
    Snort!!!!
    that certainly sound OP as hell lol. Can you tell me the chapter number around which he took that blow?
    At the of chapter 3123 the FA glg using his grand dao and merged with the 3 immortal universe and became one with it to give li qiye a tiugh fight.
    But li qiye defeated him easily on later chapters.
    In chapter 3124, the FA glg hit him all with power of livinng and non living things power of the 3 immortal universes and staggered li qiye few steps back.
    Start reading from chapter 2k+.
    If you wanna see li qiye's road to power up.
    Beware there are lot of chapters later on about a weapon and some fodders or his weapon again.
  • So if no one is left to challenge him, shouldn't the novel end now?
  • There are OTH and "that guy" who is LQY's match.
    Fairy is supposed to be the earth as opposed to OTH so maybe she is his match too
  • edited July 2018
    What's EoS guys?
  • es01 said:
    What's EoS guys?
    end of series
  • edited July 2018
    Did LQY started cultivating again (LATEST RAW)? If yes, did he adapt to the new cultivation of the new world or did he stick to his original cultivation system? Thanks in advance!
  • Did LQY started cultivating again (LATEST RAW)? If yes, did he adapt to the new cultivation of the new world or did he stick to his original cultivation system? Thanks in advance!
    Yes he did start cultivating again. He has forgotten all the past laws including his( grand dao i think? ) when he started the beginning of an era
     I am not the messiah who will save the useless. Go look for him elsewhere. 
    Bae Doochi
  • edited July 2018
    Did LQY started cultivating again (LATEST RAW)? If yes, did he adapt to the new cultivation of the new world or did he stick to his original cultivation system? Thanks in advance!
    Yes he did start cultivating again. He has forgotten all the past laws including his( grand dao i think? ) when he started the beginning of an era
  • Did LQY started cultivating again (LATEST RAW)? If yes, did he adapt to the new cultivation of the new world or did he stick to his original cultivation system? Thanks in advance!
    So to say, he lost his 13 Fate Palaces, his NineGrandHeavenlyScriptures’ new form, His Immortal Physiques, His True Fate, His Highest Beginning Forces/Forms/Items and his Supreme Cultivation? How about his Longevity? 

So it’s Emperor Domination 2 now? 
    And now, he’s back to becoming a mortal? And with that also comes beating up new young masters who sneers at him for not knowing the immensity of heaven and earth? Beat the young, the old will come out? New harems he’ll be sharing time with then leave them. Making his enemies cower in fear when he starts sharpening his blade. Welp, guess can’t be helped, time for countless massacre again(^_^)

Then it is really true, as Li Qiye said,
    ”The Grand Dao is Long”
    So to say, he lost his 13 Fate Palaces, his NineGrandHeavenlyScriptures’ new form, His Immortal Physiques, His True Fate, His Highest Beginning Forces/Forms/Items and his Supreme Cultivation? How about his Longevity? 

So it’s Emperor Domination 2 now? 
    And now, he’s back to becoming a mortal? And with that also comes beating up new young masters who sneers at him for not knowing the immensity of heaven and earth? Beat the young, the old will come out? New harems he’ll be sharing time with then leave them. Making his enemies cower in fear when he starts sharpening his blade. Welp, guess can’t be helped, time for countless massacre again(^_^)

Then it is really true, as Li Qiye said,
    ”The Grand Dao is Long”
    I don't know about items and scriptures, maybe he's hiddem them for the time being. But yes it's like ED 2 he lost everything except for his Dao Heart.
    Bae Doochi
  • Are any of his old friends or maids/generals still alive? Or maybe his descendants/first kid?
  • Don't know about that but I have pick up some clues about his acquantance that are still alive and it is said that in the current era surnamed Li are dominating all four directions.
    Bae Doochi
  • edited July 2018
    Don't know about that but I have pick up some clues about his acquantance that are still alive and it is said that in the current era surnamed Li are dominating all four directions.
    lol will Li Qiye massacre his own clan and lay waste to all "Li" surnamed young masters? Hmmmmm would be pretty funny if he did though lol
  • That would be like.... I ALONE AM INVINCIBLE!!

Bae Doochi