Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Honestly, I doubt the power up will be in the tournament at all, YC haven't fight in Tribulation realm, now you say Mars want him power up more? If he wanted to do that, he'd have made YC that much strong from the start of the tournament, he didn't need to wait to give him more Deus Ex Machina, I believe YC will win the tournament with tribulation realm.

• AkaiRyuu said:
    Honestly, I doubt the power up will be in the tournament at all, YC haven't fight in Tribulation realm, now you say Mars want him power up more? If he wanted to do that, he'd have made YC that much strong from the start of the tournament, he didn't need to wait to give him more Deus Ex Machina, I believe YC will win the tournament with tribulation realm.

Mars said the key moment is Yun Che at DTR 9. So, power up to the edge of the tribulation realm. Doesn't mean he won't fight, but those fights will be luck and fortune. There's two months left in the PGC after all.
  • Damn Jasmine is coming!!!! WOOOOO BEST FEMALE LEAD MAKES HER COME BACK!
    everyone misses her! RIGHT GUYS?
    Yu Luo also recognized YC so he's in deep shit soon lmao
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Damn Jasmine is coming!!!! WOOOOO BEST FEMALE LEAD MAKES HER COME BACK!
    everyone misses her! RIGHT GUYS?
    Yu Luo also recognized YC so he's in deep shit soon lmao
    Jasmine was always 95% an exposition device to me. Explaining godly backstory. Bingyun and Xuanyin have mostly taken up that role since. 
  • Morbil said:
    AkaiRyuu said:
    Honestly, I doubt the power up will be in the tournament at all, YC haven't fight in Tribulation realm, now you say Mars want him power up more? If he wanted to do that, he'd have made YC that much strong from the start of the tournament, he didn't need to wait to give him more Deus Ex Machina, I believe YC will win the tournament with tribulation realm.

Mars said the key moment is Yun Che at DTR 9. So, power up to the edge of the tribulation realm. Doesn't mean he won't fight, but those fights will be luck and fortune. There's two months left in the PGC after all.
    Maybe MX in stealth too and watching on all this situation. And after some time she will give pill to Yun Che.
  • Morbil said:
    AkaiRyuu said:

Maybe MX in stealth too and watching on all this situation. And after some time she will give pill to Yun Che.
    The pellet is probably the outcome I am hoping for the least. I mean, he already had collected the ingredients. If Mars wasn't withholding it for a more important purpose, why not just dish it out sooner? Too forced. I mean, it's contrived either way, since it's a novel, but I'd prefer it play a role of opening up something new, and not just moving the needle. Yun Che taking a pill and increasing his cultivation adds nothing. The other powerup options have more drama attached.
  • Sad thing this YC has no idea how much crap he is in right now. He has all the king realms Realm Kings glaring at him, he has the Qu Hui glaring at him. He has embarrassed the 4 King Realms with the South mocking them. He has Poison Cow I mean Star God who has noticed him, then there is now the Brahma wench who will notice him as well because of Jasmine. Once Jasmine and YC re-uniting eventually in "secret" the 'Goddess' will notice and realize he is possibly evil god inheritor... YC is <insert profanity here> right now. There is so much happened that our love sick idiot has no clue about....
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Yeah with Jasmine relationship with YC if exposed he will be in danger, even Yu Luo can tell other star god and he's also fucked
    So yeah, seems like MF is not in top 1000 lol, she's just convenient fiancee either way
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Yeah with Jasmine relationship with YC if exposed he will be in danger, even Yu Luo can tell other star god and he's also fucked
    So yeah, seems like MF is not in top 1000 lol, she's just convenient fiancee either way
    Yeah, it's disappointing. Feels meaningless to introduce her to Poyun so briefly and try and build a jealousy plot off from that simple encounter.
  • A thought occurred, Cai Zhi I think will go looking for MX if she is not at the event as she is meant to protect YC. Very likely report back on his situation and MX, Cai Zhi come running back to the tournament (possibly with MF for him to take her yin as his 'fiance'). Honestly long shot but we all looking for methods as to how it will happen.
  • ^@Ravannoc: It would be more plausible in that scenario if she came back with the pellet instead.

You guys are getting real desperate with this whole MF xYC bullsh*t. :pensive:
  • Yeah ravannoc why are you always mentioning MF and MB virginity lol? It won't happen anytime soon, if ever. And certainly not with a reason like being YC power up device, MX values MB alot she won't let her sister become wasted like that.
    Also if something bad happen MB can just tell MX, Cai zhi doesn't need to go herself
  • @Jonny the Nightmare  I am actually leaning more to MF never joining the Harem now. Sort of like a love sick puppy who never gets acknowledged. YC does not normally take pills ... he gives them to his woman and friends normally.

@AkaiRyuu As to why I keep mentioning it its more the route the author seems to take with power ups for YC... please note all his really big power jumps in the past are related to taking vital virgin yin or a seed. The remaining seeds are all on BPS to our knowledge.
  • edited July 2018
    new chap is out
    i'll be pissed if YC doesn't act arrogantly and shits on them
    otherwise atg is not a face slapping novel :D

Action is Eternal Delight.
  • Damnnnn YC went hard as a MF!
    Jasmine doesn't seems to be happy? She prob scared people will realized his stuff.
    Nukes are about to go off. How will YC get outa this one?
  • I cannot get over how ignorant he is and how it riled me up, the whole 1000 gifted children to use the Eternal Sky Pearl was not a big thing? Did not have a reason or purpose to allow it to happen?! What the hell is he thinking!  </rant>

Well he needs to do something really impressive now or he is dead. If the old man reaches out for him with malicious intent and all he grabs in the after image it might cause a scene of shock but he would need to force them to take note of him. He will need to either do something insane like display both Fire and Ice at the same time or use Dragon Soul domain possibly as that will get the Dragon Emperor to suggest letting him display his strength. Either way he will be going off verbally now till he pisses someone/everyone off to the point he gets attacked.

He has 0 shame when it involves his own image, yet touching MX set him off. Seems she is his reverse scale like his family and loved ones now
  • So, there are 2 posibilities that might happen:
    1. Jasmine interferes somehow;
    2. YC shows his dragon powers and dragon realm protects hi,
  • Yeah Sparteh that seems most likely.
    Cuz showing off how awesome he is doesn't change the fact that he insulted king realms, only way to save him is if he have big backing.
  • I disagree with you here. Jasmine won’t interfere in any case for now because this will complicate the situation more. YC doesn’t know about the dragon king presence so he won’t do anything like that. This hole situation is perfect for MX showdown. And it would be MX who will push YC to take the first place as a prouve of his OPness and talent (maybe she will give YC the pill secretly and ask him to refine it during the tournament because the other rounds will be maintained over a month at least). After that we will have a very nice/waited conversation between MX and Jasmine who won’t show herself intel the end of the conference because seeing her with YC will cause a disaster for him. 
  • I'm not sure how MX could save Yun Che here even if she stepped in. They are aware now he is her direct disciple, I don't think they'd let him off JUST because she stepped in, and while she is powerful, there are several people who are more powerful than her there. I suspect they'll put Yun Che to a challenge.
  • Maybe YC will release some of his power to fight and they will think "Hey this dude ain't so bad" ?
    Can't wait for next chapter
  • edited July 2018
    It is very dumb to think that MX let YC by himself. The real reason of her “hiding” is to let him meeting Jasmine alone (kind of “love” or disciple jealousy). She is only weaker than the realm kings (lvl 9 or 10) so she will be the perfect backer for know. I don’t see any other reasonable outcome of this situation especially that Mars insisted on how YC is very weak right now comparing to the other 999 participants. 

• Someone explains this reaction of jasmine T.T
  • All her enemies are here. He who is her most important is how in the middle of snake den of those who would look for means to harm her and kill him. She never wanted him to  come to the God Realm because of how bad ass her enemies are like the Goddess and her father, moon god realm king and alike. She left him on BPS to be safe.
  • It is very dumb to think that MX let YC by himself. The real reason of her “hiding” is to let him meeting Jasmine alone (kind of “love” or disciple jealousy). She is only weaker than the realm kings (lvl 9 or 10) so she will be the perfect backer for know. I don’t see any other reasonable outcome of this situation especially that Mars insisted on how YC is very weak right now comparing to the other 999 participants. 
    Based on the Sword Sovereign's perception, there are 10 Eastern experts that would be on par or better than her. It might be safe to assume they are all there. Additionally, there are the two guest powerhouses.

We still don't really know how strong she is, we can only guess. She is at least DMR-7, which is how strong Little Jasmine is. I suspect most of the Eastern Kind Realm Kings are DMR-9, while the Dragon Emperor is DMR-10. But then they also have a numbers advantage on top of their absolute strength advantage. Mu Xuanyin is definitely not strong enough to act arbitrarily there.
  • Morbil said:
    It is very dumb to think that MX let YC by himself. The real reason of her “hiding” is to let him meeting Jasmine alone (kind of “love” or disciple jealousy). She is only weaker than the realm kings (lvl 9 or 10) so she will be the perfect backer for know. I don’t see any other reasonable outcome of this situation especially that Mars insisted on how YC is very weak right now comparing to the other 999 participants. 
    Based on the Sword Sovereign's perception, there are 10 Eastern experts that would be on par or better than her. It might be safe to assume they are all there. Additionally, there are the two guest powerhouses.

We still don't really know how strong she is, we can only guess. She is at least DMR-7, which is how strong Little Jasmine is. I suspect most of the Eastern Kind Realm Kings are DMR-9, while the Dragon Emperor is DMR-10. But then they also have a numbers advantage on top of their absolute strength advantage. Mu Xuanyin is definitely not strong enough to act arbitrarily there.

That's slightly wrong. Sword Monarch felt there there are only less than 10 people who gave a feeling of being absolutely impossible to be defeated by him in Eastern God Territory, with Xuanyin being included in that. That doesn't imply though that all of those 10 are at least on par with Xuanyin, they could still be weaker than her but much stronger than Sword Monarch. My personal guess is that the current Xuanyin should be on the same level as the four Divine Emperors or 1 level below. Xuanyin could have awakened more of her divine soul after these 2 years.

About the second part of your post, all 4 King Realm Kings of Eastern God Territory should be Divine Lord 10 without exception. That Cang Shitian was said to be level 10 as well and it would be nonsense for the 4 Divine Emperors of Eastern Territory to be below him judging by the way Moon God and Star God Realm Kings talked to him. Dragon Emperor is Divine Lord 10 peak though.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited July 2018
    Ophis said:

That's slightly wrong. Sword Monarch felt there there are only less than 10 people who gave a feeling of being absolutely impossible to be defeated by him in Eastern God Territory, with Xuanyin being included in that. That doesn't imply though that all of those 10 are at least on par with Xuanyin, they could still be weaker than her but much stronger than Sword Monarch. 
    While that is strictly true (that is to say, there are descriptive limits), I still feel like the intent was that Xuanyin was JUST strong enough to beat him out. 

My personal guess is that the current Xuanyin should be on the same level as the four Divine Emperors or 1 level below. Xuanyin could have awakened more of her divine soul after these 2 years.
    I really hope she isn't that powerful. I honestly think it would cheapen the effect of those supposed peak existences. We know that Poyun ALSO has a divine soul, and with some number of the King Realm leaders getting their power from direct inheritance, it's hard to imagine the soul boost centering around the SSR and the FGR. DMR-8 is the highest I will allow for, putting her on par with Jasmine.

About the second part of your post, all 4 King Realm Kings of Eastern God Territory should be Divine Lord 10 without exception. That Cang Shitian was said to be level 10 as well and it would be nonsense for the 4 Divine Emperors of Eastern Territory to be below him judging by the way Moon God and Star God Realm Kings talked to him. 
    It said in that WeChat post that he had existing animosity with those two realms, so their behavior can be pointed at there even with one small-realm gap. That isn't to say that they AREN'T DMR-10, but general realm power does play a part in ranking. Like, the Eternal Heaven Realm getting a boost by being able to train up their most talented people in the shortest possible time. They may well have the largest number of DMR experts, even if they are lower ranked. It had been stated that the combat power of FGR was higher than SSR (when the pre-powerup Xuanyin at least) just because of the shear number of stronger disciples. 
  • I suspect a result of MX to save SSR having to purge YC as her disciple as the end result to avoid ESP wrath. Even if by some miracle they don't try kill him now the only way would be if the Pearl somehow acknowledged YC in front of everyone. As the true gods all recognized YC as a possible savior might the pearl do the same. The ESP Realm King admitted the pearl felt worried about the fissure to himself and very likely a display of his berserk profound power will do the trick for the Pearl to notice the EG inheritance.
  • I don't think it's really the "pearl". I believe there's some godly remnant soul inside of the Pearl. 

Still, I don't think ESP will lash back on SSR, it would be against their image. Plus, Yun Che will be forced to redeem himself by getting to the top 4 at some point. If he fights fairly to the top 4, who would dare say he didn't deserve to be in the top 1000?
  • I am actually curious if it will even get that far now. Either way I am hooked like the rest of the ATG addicts waiting for their next hit.