Does story ever get any better?

I'm around Chapter 460-ish right now and I'm considering dropping it. Does it ever leave the same boring cycle of
Go to new place --> Piss off important people --> Add a harem member --> Kill important people and their whole sect --> Repeat?

Seriously, you can guess what will happen to a character just by their gender and disposition toward MC.
Male (hostile) --> Eradicated
Male (friendly) --> Couple freebies while he praises MC to the sky and back
Female --> Sexually harassed and/or added to harem

Comments

• I'm around Chapter 460-ish right now and I'm considering dropping it. Does it ever leave the same boring cycle of
    Go to new place --> Piss off important people --> Add a harem member --> Kill important people and their whole sect --> Repeat?

Seriously, you can guess what will happen to a character just by their gender and disposition toward MC.
    Male (hostile) --> Eradicated
    Male (friendly) --> Couple freebies while he praises MC to the sky and back
    Female --> Sexually harassed and/or added to harem
    It doesnt really change much all the way up to the higher chapters. The main reason why in my opinion is, he is way up above everybody in terms or cultivation and firmness of dao heart. People get pissed at him because he is arrogant, sexually abuse other females that he likes etc. He doesnt kill or eradicate people just because he wanted to, he does it when dumb asses keeps on messing with him or his followers. What i like about ED is that the MC started strong as hell already and probably ends up stronger than anybody else. Other novels started from the bottom and climb up by the end of story.
  • But it's so aggravating how everyone around him is retarded... I'll have to drop it, looks like ED is not for me.
    Thanks for your answer though.