Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• What do you mean by coy.
    Do you mean that "every beautiful girl is in YC harem" cliche?
    So far the 2 most beautiful woman in GR are either a bitch and wife of the strongest MDR so its not looking good for YC. 
    Hes getting good response from MX who is said to be as beautiful as the other 2 tho... 
    On a different note, there are lots of master-disciple becomes lovers couple but i haven't a better pair than the classic Xiao Longnu and Yang Guo.
    Yall happen to know and good ones?
  • edited July 2018
    What do you mean by coy.
    I think Morbil is talking about the part when Xiaolan was just about to go into a little more detail about the Dragon Empress; but then she had suddenly stopped because of Mu Bingyun showing up.
    Chapter 978

"As for the Dragon Queen, she is Western Divine Region's most... Ah! Master!"
    Although I thought Mars was being a tease at that time, but I never believed that the Dragon Empress was CYC.
  • What do you mean by coy.

I mean Mars teased us during her intro by not actually describing much about her. Xiaolan talks at length about the Brahma Goddess but once she gets to the Dragon Empress it's just "“As for the Dragon Queen, she is Western Divine Region’s most… Ah! Master!”"

Just like when Little Jasmine was introduced as the next Heavenly Wolf Star God, Mars did:

"“Also, the compatibility between Princess Caizhi and the Sky Wolf Star God power has achieved a perfect degree never before seen in history. As expected of…”

“Shut up!!”"

Mars likes to cut people off before they say things that he wants to hold for later reveals. 

• AkaiRyuu said:
    What do you mean by coy.
    So far the 2 most beautiful woman in GR are either a bitch and wife of the strongest MDR so its not looking good for YC. 
    Hes getting good response from MX who is said to be as beautiful as the other 2 tho... 
    On a different note, there are lots of master-disciple becomes lovers couple but i haven't a better pair than the classic Xiao Longnu and Yang Guo.
    Yall happen to know and good ones?
    While it might be cliche, but it still remains the fact that in ALL of Mars' works more or less ALL named beautiful female characters were part of the harem.
  • Yeah your absolutely right, but... how would YC even conquer Goddess and dragon empress?
    I don't see how Jasmine would live peacefully with someone who tricked her brother to death and tried to kill her. Maybe goddess will lose her memory of something? That's like the only way lol.
    As for Dragon Empress, if YC want in her pant there needs to be some sort of Deus Ex Machina. Like with LDE she was married but YC still remarry her later on. Dragon Empress could be Dragon Lord wife but maybe they aren't having a good relationship? For example Star god wife came with him but Dragon Empress didn't.
  • Very interesting chapter :D 

Passed on understanding to MX regarding stealth during his training... GG. The loli is kinda scary in her own way... That mental strength being able to detect him due to his own abnormality...
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Really want to see YC have to fight all out vs someone. Aka using his forgotten about Profound handle, wielding both Fire and Ice and taking names in the process. Having his Heavy Sword show its worth again before vanishing from the person's senses when they use a big attack before letting them enjoy the butterfly blade.
  • Ravannoc said:
    Really want to see YC have to fight all out vs someone. Aka using his forgotten about Profound handle, wielding both Fire and Ice and taking names in the process. Having his Heavy Sword show its worth again before vanishing from the person's senses when they use a big attack before letting them enjoy the butterfly blade.
    I have only one question Purple Cloud Arts and Profound handle, can we see this in next fights? Because he always use only what? Yes - Golden Crow Record  :/
  • Issue with his lighting arts are that they are not of "divine" nature like his Fire and Ice ... simply it lacks the power or punch of the two mentioned. Sure would look badass having lighting dance over his body while holding GC flame in one hand and a Ice tree in the other ...
  • edited July 2018
    He won't easily shows his flame because it would implicate too many things.
    Even using dragon soul is doubtful because he knows that the dragon lord may recognize his dragon marrow and soul and forces him to come with them.
    Most likely he will use IPCD and EG skills, perhaps GWoTB but more unless something forced his hand. As for his profound handle...I've never seen him use it in combat, what exactly does it do? It copies the users strength but...what about skill? Like if it only has YC profound strength it won't amount to much, YC is strong because of his myriad skills and if the handle can't use that its just a waste of profound power.
    On a side note, that loli is scary! She has the divine sense of a DMR! Something is definitely weird with her, at the very least she have some very strong True God legacy.
    And about that wechat...did Mars just said the plot will continue to be nonsense? LOL? He also explain why YC have been a noob, which was eh...he gave an ok reason. Now that YC stepped into top 300 he should be fine now. Will we be entering the EH realm  now or we go straight to round 3?
  • did Mars just said the plot will continue to be nonsense?
    No, he said the story would be nonsense if Yun Che was able to kick everyone's ass despite the big power gap. 

• edited July 2018
    The Spoilers for the PGC mention YC doing everything in his power to achieve his goal. Right now ... he has blackmailed and stealthed about. he has not gone near displaying his combat prowess or going all out with his abilities. To quote the LNMTL translation:

"making him have to show the talent in Profound God Conference, even resorts to all means."

That would mean not being shy swinging hong'er about and being willing to drop a fire nuke after using Ice to freeze opponent to the ground. Using Mirage lighting for speed benefit and vanishing from sight and everyone's senses. Using Profound handle to distract or attack as well, it is an extension of himself and will allow him to use abilities as he does. The profound handle is broken OP if one gets imaginative with its uses.
  • "Resort to any means" does not mean fighting. Going so low as to blackmail Wu Guike twice is resorting to "any means". By any means necessary usually implies something dirty. 

Fighting will come, but I think we still have another round of trickery first. 
  • Also, I don't think Mars even knows how to use the Profound Handle except as a soul searching tool. I have trouble imagining it popping up too often.
  • If I remember right back in IDR Duke Huai said using PH will allow users to increase 2 small levels power wise, so YC shouldn't be able to be too OP with it anyway.
    So now if YC can't kick ass in PGC what is he going to do? Now that he is in top 1000 everyone is prob DS 5+ and according to Mars YC can't defeat them.
    Will he have a new power up? Its too soon for YC to have an increase in cultivation but I don't see how he will be fighting to top 1
  • Morbil, I believe the key word is referencing his talent while resorting to all means available to him (At least that is how I hope it translates as). Blackmailing someone does not mean much other than being sly in the method he did it. His talent should refer to his comprehension and obscene growth ability if not taking into account his fighting ability in my eyes.
  • Usually, YC picks up some fights in each new reached level. I think it won’t be the case this time for some plot reasons. The only outcome of this actual situation is the coming of MX in order to feed the pill to YC (as a reward for his surprising “performance”). But the reason of his going all out would be the fact that he will know about Jasmine and the reward of the first place would be something like you can ask what you want from the 4 realm kings (or something like that). 

But I don’t see how will he undergo the lightning tribulations in this conference???? That doesn’t fit with the actual plot....
  • edited July 2018
    new chapter - Jasmine  <3
  • edited July 2018
    new raw is out.
    jasmine and brahma goddess are coming
    Action is Eternal Delight.
  • I really miss Jasmine. For me she is the best character in ATG.

Anyway, imagine for the moment their reunion and then a certain someone yelling "Brother-in-law!" publicly and in front of YC and Jasmine XD
  • Yeah finally we have Jasmine back! Best female lead woooo
    Goddess vs Jasmine is about to begin weeee
    Meanwhile YC still doesnt know what to do with his life! 
    Now that i think about it wouldnt Cazhi looks older than Jasmine cuz Jasmine was stuck at 13 yrs old for 8 years?
    things are geting heated soon
    YC+Jasmine+goddess+yu luo= nuclear lauch detected!!!!
  • oh boy, stage is set and fireworks are due ...
  • re:CYC, she doesn't have to be the dragon empress to be in the realm of the gods. Since she has inherited some of the dragon god bloodline the dragon god realm may have picked her up from BPS to the realm of the gods and it became a safe haven for her and her kid since they both possess the dragon gods bloodline
  • longdog68 said:
    re:CYC, she doesn't have to be the dragon empress to be in the realm of the gods. Since she has inherited some of the dragon god bloodline the dragon god realm may have picked her up from BPS to the realm of the gods and it became a safe haven for her and her kid since they both possess the dragon gods bloodline
    pray for demon mars to do that. :D
  • The whole situation with Caiyi, she chose to stay in the younger looking body. I wonder if Jasmine did the same as it is how YC will remember her?

• Ravannoc said:
    The whole situation with Caiyi, she chose to stay in the younger looking body. I wonder if Jasmine did the same as it is how YC will remember her?
    The implication I got from the chapter was that she hasn't changed appearance since she inherited the Heavenly Slaughter Star God legacy. Which would also make sense for Little Jasmine as she inherited at around 10 and still looks 10 at age 19
  • Ravannoc said:
    Morbil, I believe the key word is referencing his talent while resorting to all means available to him (At least that is how I hope it translates as). Blackmailing someone does not mean much other than being sly in the method he did it. His talent should refer to his comprehension and obscene growth ability if not taking into account his fighting ability in my eyes.
    I think you misinterpret the line. You see "forced to use his talents" I see "forced to actually try". I think it might be an MTL shortcoming.
  • Again, CYC can't be detected by the dragon realm ffs! If CYC with such a weak bloodline can be detected, then what of YC? His blood is purer than the  dragon lord! He even have dragon soul and marrow. YC isn't even shy of using dragon soul and he released it dozens of times. If dragon realm have such sharo radar no way they missed YC.

• AkaiRyuu said:
    Again, CYC can't be detected by the dragon realm ffs! If CYC with such a weak bloodline can be detected, then what of YC? His blood is purer than the  dragon lord! He even have dragon soul and marrow. YC isn't even shy of using dragon soul and he released it dozens of times. If dragon realm have such sharo radar no way they missed YC.

Actually, we might about to see that....