A Will Eternal: Was it already confirmed whether Bai is The Ghost ?

I didnt read the novel yet and I was searching for this but found post about this that there are some clues and stuff but the post was already like a year old (ISSTH wasnt even finished yet), so any updates ? (Obviously I mean ghost, devil, demon, god ... you know the Er Gen stuff). Also, was the timeline revealed too ? Like is it happening before everything or after or in the middle ?

Comments

• I think Deathblade confirmed that BXC is NOT the Ghost in one of the notes near the end of ISSTH. I also think I remember hearing that BXC's universe is where Allheaven came from, so it should be before the rest of the novels.
  • I recall that none of the other novels mention anything regarding Allheaven despite them canonically being in the same Universe.
  • Well with the name of the Book and his determination to live forever wouldn't it make sense for him to be the Immortal???

• I think Deathblade confirmed that BXC is NOT the Ghost in one of the notes near the end of ISSTH. I also think I remember hearing that BXC's universe is where Allheaven came from, so it should be before the rest of the novels.
    Really ? I always though there might be a connection with the Allheaven  from ISSTH with the one at RI