Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Lmao alternative...saving MF vital yin for after she became a DMR would be better.
    Didn't know "vital yin" could level up...
    That said I still don't believe the pellet will come in so soon, its just too OP for it to show up. Maybe something else?
  • Eh new chapter...filler
    Did Mars said something about 7 chapters for 7 Star god in his wechat post?
  • A thought occurs, LJ went  to the speak with one of  the old men from Heavenly fate realm. If the old fogies know about YC because of some prophecy they made they very likely gave her the advise to use 2 x illusionary stones etc because they predicted she would give them to him ... Throws a very interesting spanner in the works if that is the case.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • Could just be the Mirror of Samara doing, it did alot of things for YC already
  • I dont think Little Jasmine has something to do with the last minute decision(expel from Eternal Heaven).
    YC didnt tell her that he will meet Jasmine in the PGC, she may not even believe him back then if he told her.
    so if somehow Little Jasmine knew that YC is inside the PGC and knowing that Jasmine is with her to go or already inside Eternal Heaven she would know that there is a chance for them to meet, Little Jasmine may be foolish and a troll to YC but i think she will want for them to meet too for her older sister's sake.
    Mars on fire!! 2chaps a day. xD
  • looks like the pill might be used soon, don't think he collected all that for nothing.
  • edited July 2018
    Problem with the pill is how big a buff will it give him? We have NO idea how strong he is right now. For all we know he could kick the shit out of the GW already if he went all out? If he jumps to tribulation 9 or so he will roflstomp the guys with ease probably at DSpR 10 ....

raw out.
  • Yeah the problem with the pill is it will make him too strong for the tournament which will removes all the goodness.
    New chapter is just more fillers
    I guess we will be having more fillers for a while
  • They need to stop focusing on the star gods and do the other realms without spoiling anything. The spoilers for the star gods really ruined this filler.
  • Ravannoc said:
    Problem with the pill is how big a buff will it give him? We have NO idea how strong he is right now. For all we know he could kick the shit out of the GW already if he went all out? If he jumps to tribulation 9 or so he will roflstomp the guys with ease probably at DSpR 10 ....

raw out.
    The bigger problem lies not in the knowledge how strong he is now, but rather in foreshadowing in how strong he will need to be soon. Don't forget another "I have to ruin this wedding" arc is incoming. There is not much time until then, but the difference in power is a few great realms size.
  • Yeah not sure how he will ruin said wedding, but I believe it will be something like steal the bride and run to GRoAB. How else will he face the might of a king realm? Unless he have the backing of Dragon god realm maybe.
  • I have a strong suspicion that YC will be undergoing his tribulation during this tournament.  I don't know how - that pill seems to be the most likely method at the moment - but there are so many people here that it's become the perfect stage for YC to show off with his tribulation and immunity to lightning.  Maybe it's too convenient, but it just seems like too good of an opportunity to miss.

As a side note, I'm still hoping YC will eventually come up with his own techniques, rather than relying purely on inheritances.  In particular, I'm hoping YC will use his lightning seed to figure out how to create and control tribulation lightning, making the strongest lightning in existence his lightning power.  His own family extensively uses that element, so it's fitting in my mind that he'd create a new technique from it.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Yeah the problem with the pill is it will make him too strong for the tournament which will removes all the goodness.
    New chapter is just more fillers
    I guess we will be having more fillers for a while

Filler? How did you sum up the chapter as filler? I think you seriously need to recheck the definition of filler...

People these days... if MC doesn't appear on it the chapter is filler...  :|
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • information and plot setting chapters probably would cover it better than "filler" :P
  • Yeah but its so boring tho...just some character appearance and how op they are... 
    Mars said he will write full speed this month...so thats at least 30 chapter in 15 days, the PGC should be reaching its end then.
    Any guess the "important event" is?
    Volume 15 is about the various heaven bearing burdens so im assuming in a afew years disaster will befall God realm and this PGC is to create OP character to counter it. Said disaster will involve enemies that made the primordial dragon tremble....
    Mars hinted that since YC passed the preelection of PGC the entire destiny of GR changed so im assuming YC wont simply win the tournament but he will also do something ground breaking
  • hello boys, enter in this forum to find a novel of which don't remember the name, you that it is an apocalypse in the one that him main character dies in the future and he wakes up in the little past before it passes this, the one wants to save his smaller sister, in this novel the animal mutan the characters go winning fureza and abilities taking the genes of the creatures and animals that they kill, which use to evolve, the main character chooses the gene of an ant. if somebody please knows them tells me
  • What is annoying about the last chapters is that readers want to know the real strength of YC, so the more they wait the more the chapters will seem like fillers for them. I don't apreciate this "negative" YC but it's Mars's choice. The schedule is very tight for these two months but it's regrettable that YC won't profit from the prize as usual (3000 years of training inside the pearl !!!). I hope that he will get something more interesting this time as recompensation (the last time was when he got the black seed). Also I hope that Mars will give YC the chance to say goodbye properly to Jasmine and especially MX this time before his departure with his new master!!!!
    G
    M
    T
    Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
    AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
    Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters
  • IMO, there won't be much of a goodbye because i'm pretty sure he will do something drastic to take back XQ and will probably have to run to GRoAB. Other than that, Yu Luo is present and she will notice YC and try to kill him so either way he can't really stay long enough to say goodbye to MX. For sure he won't have the time to use the 3000 years award, there are simply to many traps waiting for him in this PGC.
    At least Long Mou seems like a pretty nice guy? I always think that one day YC might have to face dragon realm because that's how the story always work but if YC become Shen Xi disciple he should be safe and may even get the dragon realm protection...but that will be boring.
  • Well, in order to see how strong YC actually is, we will likely need to wait for the next arc at least. Half of his skills could cause more trouble than help. He can't use both fire and ice, which effectively cuts his power in half. 

Anyway, another thing that needs to be discussed is how will YC make Dragon realm support him for "Save waifu mission". Currently he is just a weak junior. This type of event would effectively start a realm war. Who would start a war for someone weak? He will obviously need to hit next realm and tribulation, however there is a great gap between his current level and the next realm. Furthermore, it should be even harder to hit it now because of how high it is. Sleeping with a random super OPed loli shouldn't help him much. Pill seems to be the only choice. 

The concept of the pill gave me another idea. The pill looks like a fusion between elements sorta like YC. Furthermore, if you think about it, YC is basically the Frankenstein monster now. Blood, veins, marrow and souls from many different gods. Shouldn't he one day fuse everything into something truly his own? I can only see 2 occasions for something like that to happen, tribulation and death. Wouldn't this be a perfect moment for the fusion of souls? As far as I remember that next realm focuses on ones soul. With tribulation as the energy source and phoenix, golden crown and dragon souls as the material?

• AkaiRyuu said:
    At least Long Mou seems like a pretty nice guy? I always think that one day YC might have to face dragon realm because that's how the story always work but if YC become Shen Xi disciple he should be safe and may even get the dragon realm protection...but that will be boring. 
    When the ROG descriptions started, I just mapped all of the locations to BPS locations. Eastern Realm is Profound Sky Continent. Western Realm is Illusory Demon Realm (allies to Yun Che, but an underworld force Yun Che will have to help knock down first). Northern Realm like Azure Sky (won't spend much time there, but closely tied to Yun Che's devilry). 

And Southern Realm is just where BPS is.
  • What about GRoAB? Its a pretty big place and where we will spend next volume in.
    Dragon Lord power is supposed to be absolute tho, what can possibly stand in his way?
  • edited July 2018
    AkaiRyuu said:
    What about GRoAB? Its a pretty big place and where we will spend next volume in.
    Dragon Lord power is supposed to be absolute tho, what can possibly stand in his way?
    Right now, no-one. In the future? Probably QY after she breakthrough to DER (you know she will eventually).

About how strong YC is right now. When he was DSR 2 he could fight what, 15 levels higher with Rumbling Heaven, I think? He didn't really get any special upgrades since then so that should be his upper limit. The question is, would Mars lower it or keep at that level.
  • What about GRoAB? Its a pretty big place and where we will spend next volume in.

We won't necessarily spend the whole volume in the GRAB just like we only spent 30 chapters (minus all of the non-Yun Che chapters) in the Primordial Profound Ark.

It's the space between regions, so PPA is probably a good comparison. Yun Che enters the GRAB, struggles, then comes out the other side to the Western region. Just like going to the IDR.

Dragon Emperor is powerful, but it also sounds like he is very old (350k is 7 times the age of the Sword Sovereign who is one of the oldest figures in the east). There might be a power struggle coming for succession. 

• Power struggle... lmao maybe I was thinking too much but what are the chances that YC is that "power struggle"? YC possess higher base stat than the Dragon Emperor so theres a high chance people will use him as a figure head to pressure Long Mou to stand down.
    New chapter is about a fissure in the primordial chaos edge. I'm guessing that its the exiled devil god, they finally found there way back after Mo E pushed them out.
    There are 3 treasure capable of opening the chaos edge, Evil Infant is with Jasmine, so thats not it.
    That leaves the sword and the world needle. Which will it be?
    It is said that the sword fell into the well of transmigration and no one found it since, chances are the well leads to outside of primal chaos so it fell into the devils hand.
    The World needle, Jasmine once said that except the first 3 treasure, 4 others have appeared in public eye before. So World needle should not be outside of GR because if someone open the wall to give it to the devils people would notice.
    So now we know where the sword is, as well as the daughter of dragon god.
    Whatever the answer is, we would need to wait till volume 15 lol
  • there are another important new: dragon empress,she is dragon emperor's wife and she has more than 10 000 years. Theory of CYC = dragon empress is dead.
  • momzo said:
    there are another important new: dragon empress,she is dragon emperor's wife and she has more than 10 000 years. Theory of CYC = dragon empress is dead.
    That makes it a problem. It drastically reduces places where she can be. Seriously, how long has she been missing chapter wise? And we still have no idea about her. Heck, Jasmine and first waifu had a few arcs about themselves, has gone missing and now reunion is close and all of that happened which CYC was gone. If it goes like this and stays similar to Heavenly Star, we won't see her nearly till the end of the story.
  • And there we have it! Beyond Primordial wall is not "nothingness" but "disaster world", now we know where YC next big stage will be!
  • The speculation of Yuechan being the Dragon Empress was dead from the get go. I seriously don't get why some people actually believed that nonsense.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:
    The speculation of Yuechan being the Dragon Empress was dead from the get go. I seriously don't get why some people actually believed that nonsense.
    Same, CYC is simply too young to be of any weight in the GR. Yet people still think of thousands of reason to justify her being the Empress because she has a sliver of primordial dragon god.
    Imo she's still in BPS, just in some secret realm we don't know, like the other Hong'er. Places like that Jasmine couldn't have reached with her divine sense.
  • Sparteh said:
    momzo said:
    there are another important new: dragon empress,she is dragon emperor's wife and she has more than 10 000 years. Theory of CYC = dragon empress is dead.
    That makes it a problem. It drastically reduces places where she can be. Seriously, how long has she been missing chapter wise? And we still have no idea about her. Heck, Jasmine and first waifu had a few arcs about themselves, has gone missing and now reunion is close and all of that happened which CYC was gone. If it goes like this and stays similar to Heavenly Star, we won't see her nearly till the end of the story.
    The death of Dragon Empress being Little Fairy does not mean Little Fairy is definitely not in the Dragon Realm. That hypothesis is still active.

Still, one wonders why Mars played coy with Dragon Goddess' description back when Xiaolan was talking about her. There's still something important we don't know.