Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited July 2018
    Now the question is, he can only withdraw 30% from turtle bank which is around 2mil~.
    Will he be able to  rank in top 10 with just that much?
    Or he can ask the turtle to help him kill others, which will also give him more stuff
    That said, blackmailing WG with the orbs will expose his relationship with Cai zhi for sure, or at least WG will suspect YC relationship with her and this possibly will be a landmine
  • edited July 2018
    AkaiRyuu said:
    Now the question is, he can only withdraw 30% from turtle bank which is around 2mil~.
    Will he be able to  rank in top 10 with just that much?
    Or he can ask the turtle to help him kill others, which will also give him more stuff
    That said, blackmailing WG with the orbs will expose his relationship with Cai zhi for sure, or at least WG will suspect YC relationship with her and this possibly will be a landmine
    From what I understood in LNMTL, 30% of point from loser is transferred to the killer. This in fact greatly reduces the amount of points YC needs to collect. Obviously, it will not be enough if he gets point only from WG. To collect enough points, YC needs to go massacre route ASAP and be as fast as possible.

Ps. During which breakthrough that divine tribulation lightning thing is supposed to happen and how far YC is away from it?
  • edited July 2018

@Sparteh ; the divine tribulation lightning occurs during the breakthrough from TDR 9 lvl to SDR 1st lvl. YC now is at the 1st lvl of TDR.
    G
    M
    T
    Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
    AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
    Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters
  • edited July 2018
    Argh - Was really hoping to see him fight him ... looks like it is blackmail time. I would also settle for poisoning his ass with Horned Dragon Poison. 

Now I have to wonder - being a projection and using his Asura's Salvation ... would it drop his cultivation after as it is "technically" not real? He would be able to roflstomp WG then.... Very OP if it allowed use of forbidden techniques without the lingering after effect.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • So now the condition will be like Win the whole Tounament to meet Jasmine
  • edited July 2018
    I hope that it won't be a "blackmail plot" at the beginning. Instead  a surprising attack with YC showing off all of his forces would be very appreciated especially we don't know exactly his advancement during those 2 years of training with MX .....
    I don't think that he will beat Mr. Turtle but a sneak attack suffices to kill him one time. After that he can blackmail him for Xiao Mo.

PS : blackmailing won't work if Mr. Turtle can kill YC easily, because he will kill him 1000000 times untill the end of the preelection and then kill him for real outside !!!! So it's time for YC's showing off  !!!  :)
    G
    M
    T
    Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
    AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSerbianSesothoSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshYiddishYorubaZulu
    Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters
  • Can only hope so. YC's sense of touch is and should be very refined now and be able to dodge attacks intended to kill or hurt him. Issue is harming the Turtlebank, he has his Late stage DSpR turtle shell as protection ... I would love to see YC kick the crap out of him but I find it doubtful.
  • I'm sure he will go with the blackmail route, 2mil point is enough to get him to top 10
    Outside he can't kill YC because its in the rule they can't fight outside.
    But its an interesting point you point out, if its projection he can spam forbidden skill without dying for real like the drawing moon returning star and Ashura salvation.
    Possibly even Nine sun heavens fury or the IP Forbidden art
  • Don’t forget that Mars talked about a surprising showdown in this conference. YC is very frustrated, so if he can’t resist against this TurtleBank, how can he face the the fantastic 4 children??? I think that the pill is with MB and she will give it to YC when he will face the first child. I want to see new developed skills and the birth of YC as a real badass in RotG, before he flees with his new master. 
  • The pill will be for a later date.
    If you think about it, YC is at least mid spirit in power right now, if he uses pill he will be at Divine King level which is too much for this tournament, letting the opponent have half a realm advantage over him will prove to be more interesting.
    Now that the first round is almost over, I'm curious what will be 2nd round be. I'm guessing it will be tag team battle.
    Lmao imagine JX and YC in the same team.
    On a side note, I wonder if Mars will eliminate MF so soon, she is around 500k ranking. Unless HP helps her I don't think she will make it
  • Recall IP arts are far more defensive in nature than say Fire arts from Pheonix and GC. If she is attacked she will not die easily, and probably allow her to survive and win battles underestimating her is my guess.
  • On a side note, I wonder if Mars will eliminate MF so soon, she is around 500k ranking. Unless HP helps her I don't think she will make it

Oh, he's gonna help her. I think that's 90% likely. When Poyun heard that message his inner thoughts were probably "Oh no, if I don't get her points quickly, my fairy will leave!". Feixue can't leave or the drama that Mars created can't go anywhere. 

• But its an interesting point you point out, if its projection he can spam forbidden skill without dying for real like the drawing moon returning star and Ashura salvation.

That isn't necessarily true. I have seen in similar settings that such a thing might still cause a "backlash" against the person and harm them anyway. Same as the fact that they can bring consumable items (like pellets) and actually use them up. 

• Transaction successful!
    YC enters top 5 of area and top? of overall prob be like 100-200
  • That felt a little forced... Also does not seem it is one of the "accidents" yet either that forces YC to show what he is capable of.
  • Lmao that is unexpected
    Straight to 1000 qualify members, it seems like this time ES is a bit forced, is the disaster that close ? Why are they so fucking rushed to get top 1000? They aren't even choosing the strongest participant. They are choosing participant who are " best at surviving" because the scenario allows a wide range of skills such as assasination, leadership, fraud etc not purely power 
    now since everyone is together YC can team up with turtle and HP to get to top 1000
    Weihen is bouta make an appearance as well
    As for other divine child...i wonder if YC will fight any of them?
    This round like it or not YC will have to show his skills, no more hiding! 
    He can just stealth to victory tho, no one can kill him in stealth lol

• edited July 2018
    nevermind
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ravannoc said:
    That felt a little forced... Also does not seem it is one of the "accidents" yet either that forces YC to show what he is capable of.
    变故 can also be translated as "unforeseen event" so these announcements qualify. And the text did not say Yun Che would show what he was capable of, just that he would need to use all means... like blackmail, trickery, bribery, etc, etc. 
  • Surely Jasmine would notice YC by now? Or at least Cai zhi will? he is already in top 10000 and it shows on the big screen.
    Round 2 we gonna see a more active YC, it would be interesting...and longer than round 1 because there would be lots of combats and dialogue.
    If i remember right HP got like 4mil point? If he let MF kills him she would barely be able to qualify as top 10000 I believe, but this time in top 1000...surely she wouldn't pass? Even HP would have problem passing this let alone carry MF...unless he is willing to let her kill him in the end again...which might be possible.
  • why do i feel like YC is truly stupid ?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Surely Jasmine would notice YC by now? Or at least Cai zhi will? he is already in top 10000 and it shows on the big screen.
    Jasmine, maybe not. I doubt she is really paying much attention to the whole thing, why would it interest her? Little Jasmine, might have an idea (though Yun Che never did say how finding those objects would help him meet Jasmine), but as she still wants to keep a surprise, won't say anything

You know, I just had a thought. What if the thing with the last second announcement was Little Jasmine doing? Yun Che wasn't doing anything, she got frustrated and decided to light a fire under his ass. Who knows what kind of blackmail material that brat has on the old men of the Eternal Heaven Realm.

If i remember right HP got like 4mil point? If he let MF kills him she would barely be able to qualify as top 10000 I believe, but this time in top 1000...surely she wouldn't pass? Even HP would have problem passing this let alone carry MF...unless he is willing to let her kill him in the end again...which might be possible.
    He just has to get both of them into the top 1000, actual rank does not matter at that point. Once she's in the top 1000 he has 3000 years to try and woo her. At least in his mind.

• momzo said:
    why do i feel like YC is truly stupid ?
    Because you know he is in a story and he doesn't, and that frustrates you?
  • LMAO Morbil that's an interesting idea, maybe the anoucement IS LJ doing. Otherwise it is weird that EH is so rude this time. Other PGC there areeven more ppl and they didn't kick them out.
    LJ knows that YC won't move unless he got a reason to and she's forcing YC to show his hand.
    Apparently HP <3 MF but MF <3 YC and it became HP heart demon, Mars said nothing about that demon tho. It would be awkward later on lol
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Apparently HP <3 MF but MF <3 YC and it became HP heart demon, Mars said nothing about that demon tho. It would be awkward later on lol
    Since Yun Che is going to the finals, he will probably fight Poyun. Poyun doesn't need to win the tournament, just getting top 1000 is enough, but Yun Che may need to get top 4 in order to see Jasmine (the top 4 get gifts from the 4 King Realms). He asks Poyun to be a bud, but Poyun decides to go all out. Womp womp, little Poyun gets stomped.
  • New WeChat with spoilers from Mars about the Star Gods

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/g0dvF4USeW_njpPkpwcbUg
  • translate
  • Ophis will probably add it to LNMTL at some point, so just wait for that.
  • LOL he blackmailed WG again hahahahaha.
    Easy pass again.
    That said i'm sure YC will go fight abit to stack up point, this matter is too important for him to not try his best
  • edited July 2018
    AkaiRyuu said:
    LOL he blackmailed WG again hahahahaha.
    Easy pass again.
    That said i'm sure YC will go fight abit to stack up point, this matter is too important for him to not try his best
    He definitely will need a powerup first. Looks like that pellet might indeed come into play sooner than expected. 

The PGC in total is 3 months, but round 1 was one month and round 2 is 3 days. After round 2 we only have 1000 people, we might have a decent wait period before the next phase in case we need a mini-quest to get the pellet from SSR.

Alternately, Yun Che begs Feixue and Bingyun for the vital yin... Mars did say win by any means.
  • Erk ....  that alternative has a ... off feel to it. Same as the blackmailing even though I knew it was coming. With how things going so far i am not going to say he has hit a low yet, considering what sort of person he is he can stoop very low. However asking MF would probably be a little too much with the LF issues he has. Though would permit things to progress for her to join harem though in a messed up way.