Spoilers...

Comments

• There is actually no indication that AWE is connected to Er Gen's past novels, only several characters that appear in the novel have the same name as characters in his past novels. Other than those, we have no indication that it's the same multiverse. 

If they are connected, I think it's around the time period of BTD. Extermination Old Man character seems match with his personality in BTD (pursuit of truth) time since in RI and ISSTH he seems to be calmed down.
    Also, based on my understanding eternal was actually not a cultivation level (at least now) since BXC stated that eternal was just a mere concept, in another world perhaps they see 4th step as already eternal and everyone has a different concept of eternal (a lower cultivation level see higher cultivation level as eternal). 

• There is actually no indication that AWE is connected to Er Gen's past novels, only several characters that appear in the novel have the same name as characters in his past novels. Other than those, we have no indication that it's the same multiverse. 

If they are connected, I think it's around the time period of BTD. Extermination Old Man character seems match with his personality in BTD (pursuit of truth) time since in RI and ISSTH he seems to be calmed down.
    Also, based on my understanding eternal was actually not a cultivation level (at least now) since BXC stated that eternal was just a mere concept, in another world perhaps they see 4th step as already eternal and everyone has a different concept of eternal (a lower cultivation level see higher cultivation level as eternal). 

I mean Allheaven is mentioned by name as well as the Immortal, God, Ghost, Demon, Devil. I think that's proof enough that it's connected and in the same multiverse and takes place after ISSTH. Not only that it's mentioned that Sage Extermination came from the Vast Expanse universe (which he calls a Dao Domain) which is literally the universe of the first 3 novel. And I pretty sure Eternal is a cultivation level and not a concept since BXC said that with Imperial Lord cultivation realm he can't open the river of time but with Eternal realm he can. BXC also said that imagination or will is Eternal which correspond to ISSTH in that when Meng Hao reach Transcendence he can freely manipulate the universe with his thoughts. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
  • What will happen with Chen Yueshan and the guy trying to woo her? Does he succeed? Or will it blow up in the face of love master Bai :-D
  • Nabcake said:
    What will happen with Chen Yueshan and the guy trying to woo her? Does he succeed? Or will it blow up in the face of love master Bai :-D
    It's a funny process but yes he succeeded in wooing her and they end up together.
  • so what happened to du lingfei at the end like I read the end and I only saw the four other chicks but not her did she die or did er gen do something bittersweet with her? please answer I'm confused on everything about the end and just want to know about her since she was his first love or crush
  • Could someone please tell me what's gonna be happening in wildlands ? 
  • so what happened to du lingfei at the end like I read the end and I only saw the four other chicks but not her did she die or did er gen do something bittersweet with her? please answer I'm confused on everything about the end and just want to know about her since she was his first love or crush
    She appears twice during the end. The first time is the final moment in the duel between her father and Song Que. When her father lost he sensed that she is still alive and asking him was it worth it. The next time she is mentioned is when BXC immerse himself in the second flower where Sage Extermination failed to send the Eternal Continent into the river of time. In this version she ends up as a nun in a temple worshiping the Eternal Mother (The soul of the Eternal Continent). BXC visits her right at the end.
  • LoneDK said:
    so what happened to du lingfei at the end like I read the end and I only saw the four other chicks but not her did she die or did er gen do something bittersweet with her? please answer I'm confused on everything about the end and just want to know about her since she was his first love or crush
    She appears twice during the end. The first time is the final moment in the duel between her father and Song Que. When her father lost he sensed that she is still alive and asking him was it worth it. The next time she is mentioned is when BXC immerse himself in the second flower where Sage Extermination failed to send the Eternal Continent into the river of time. In this version she ends up as a nun in a temple worshiping the Eternal Mother (The soul of the Eternal Continent). BXC visits her right at the end.
    Thanks for answering and youre telling me the other 4 chicks got a happy ending and she didn't. That's weird
  • Hey, can anybody tell me what happens with Chen Hetian? Like, does BXC ever get revenge on him for trying to send him to his death?
  • Why du lingfei appeared in blood stream sect?
  • Why du lingfei appeared in blood stream sect?
    She is the daughter of the of the Heavenly Lord/Heavenspan Daoist. The Blood Ancestor (The big ass dude that makes up the mountains of blood stream sect) was an opponent of the HL in the past and Du Lingfei was sent there to observe if somehow he has awaken and not truly dead.
  • does he end up getting his revenge on chen heitan?
  • When does BXC return to the River-Defying sect and when does the wilderness arc end.? Want to build up chapters to binge 
  • at what chapters does he hit deva, demigod, celestial's cultivation and so on?
  • Prady said:
    at what chapters does he hit deva, demigod, celestial's cultivation and so on?
    Deva - 887
    Demigod - 1017
    Celestial - 1074
  • edited June 2018
    Prady said:
    Deva - 887
    Demigod - 1017
    Celestial - 1074
    thanks a bunch :D what about the levels after celestial? the novel has like 1330 chapters right? how does he end up getting to 4th step (I've heard at the end he hits 5th step even) in such a small amount of time? celestial is just the start of 2nd step right?
  • So, is Spirit Stream Old Patriarch the Blood ancestor???
  • edited July 2018
    When he gets his hands on Live-Forever Codex, what kind of changes his cultivation base will experience? Like there will be 10th qi sea for foundation establishment or special bonuses... Or is it just plain addition of quantity/quality of it? I'd like specifics on this "supreme" qi cultivation method.
    Prady said:
    thanks a bunch :D what about the levels after celestial? the novel has like 1330 chapters right? how does he end up getting to 4th step (I've heard at the end he hits 5th step even) in such a small amount of time? celestial is just the start of 2nd step right?
    Try out AWE wikia. There is plenty of misc info like this.
  • edited July 2018
    Prady said:
    Prady said:
    Deva - 887
    Demigod - 1017
    Celestial - 1074
    After Celestial is Primordial then Imperial Lord then Eternal (the names after Celestial are not official). This novel doesn't use the First Step, Second Step,... divition like RI and BTD but something like ISSTH. So, Celestial is Immortal Realm, Primordial is Ancient Realm, Imperial Lord is Dao Realm and Eternal is Transcendence.
    muay12 said:
    So, is Spirit Stream Old Patriarch the Blood ancestor???
    No
    LordRimus said:
    When he gets his hands on Live-Forever Codex, what kind of changes his cultivation base will experience? Like there will be 10th qi sea for foundation establishment or special bonuses... Or is it just plain addition of quantity/quality of it? I'd like specifics on this "supreme" qi cultivation method.
    Prady said:
    Try out AWE wikia. There is plenty of misc info like this.
    Basically higher quality than Heaven Dao. The resonance of Undying and Live Forever Codex allow him to breakthrough to Celestial, with only one of them the highest someone can go is Quasi-Celestial. Of course the so called supreme is for this world though as we will see multiple people achieve same level and higher not with this cultivation method. This cultivation method is created by Arch-Ancestor (the original Arch-Emperor), the one whose body become this world, so for this world this method is the most supreme. And he never actually get his hand on Live Forever Codex. He get the power directly. That's what I dont like about AWE, pretty much everything is goes BXC way like typical other novel. This is not like Er Gen's way of writing.
  • edited July 2018
    is it true a new er gen novel is out?
  • is it true a new er gen novel is out?

• Stark said:
    is it true a new er gen novel is out?

yes he`s named  三寸人间 (world of three cùn or World in the palm)

Action is Eternal Delight.
  • Can anyone tell me what will be happening in the Wildlands? (Like the whole arc). Will he ever return back from Wildlands? (Back to Spirit-Stream Sect or at least on the other side of the wall). If yes, when will it happen? (Chapter)
  • Salamista said:
    Can anyone tell me what will be happening in the Wildlands? (Like the whole arc). Will he ever return back from Wildlands? (Back to Spirit-Stream Sect or at least on the other side of the wall). If yes, when will it happen? (Chapter)
    803-804 or around
    Action is Eternal Delight.
  • Salamista said:
    Can anyone tell me what will be happening in the Wildlands? (Like the whole arc). Will he ever return back from Wildlands? (Back to Spirit-Stream Sect or at least on the other side of the wall). If yes, when will it happen? (Chapter)
    803-804 or around
    Around those episodes will he get only to the other side of the wall or also get back to the spirit stream sect?
  • What is Bai Xiaochun’s main focus? Is it his body cultivation? Also I’ve seen that his undying love forever codex is somehow related to the dao of time. Could someone explain that?
  • When does his identity get exposed? like everyone will be chasing him or not?
  • So does anything happen to Bai Hao? If so, how does BXC get revenge?
  • Bai Hao is abducted and almost refined by the grand father of Miao Lin'er.

BXC, just as he's going to be punished by the HeavenMaster, suggests to him to force all the families to split the inheritances between all the heirs, ending the system of "chosen" who would get all the ressources. To enforce this, he asks all interested parties to tell him about everything in their family so they can have a fair share. Finally, he gets some information about where the grandfather is hiding: in the Zhao family in a tower. BXC rushes there and wrecks havoc and with Emperor fists destroys the supposedly indestructible tower and when the grandfather is about to escape, stops him and threaten him with the life of his whole family. Then BXC kills everyone after he gets Bai Hao back.

Now, he's in deep shit. (but ofc, he has a trump card).
  • @Kirinkun can you provide more spoilers please.