Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Level 10 is supposed to be the peak (no half-step extinctions) anyone has achieved, so probably not 10. I'd guess 8, personally.
  • edited July 2018
    New chapter is out.
    „What Great Elder said is.” Yun Che should reply, but Mu Bingyun said „one type heaven's way by bestowed by heaven constitution that sheltered is made him suddenly think of a person in the ancient times legend”.....

I'll laugh my ass off if it turns out to be Duotian.

AkaiRyuu said:
    Damn MX is top 10 in Eastern territory already? 70% of phoenix soul is actually so OP. She must be level 10 Divine master for sure.
    If she duo cultivate with YC more she will crosses over to Divine extinction realm.

Doubt it. I'll be honestly surprised if any High-Rank Realm has a lvl 10 DM, maybe with the exception of Heaven's Fate Realm.
  • Also, looks Sword Monarch is indeed a neutral party, and will be keeping Xuanyin's secret. That said, his disciple has a score to settle with Yun Che.

Neither of them seem like bad people, though, I think they will be long term allies.
  • I'll laugh my ass off if it turns out to be Duotian.

Yun Che was thinking of Qingyue. LNMTL messed with the quotes (moving stuff outside of the quotes into them)

• Top 10 of Eastern territory should have level 10s :/ 
    JX and YC will fight for sure, who knows if they will get along tho. Prob not
  • Morbil said:
    I'll laugh my ass off if it turns out to be Duotian.

Yun Che was thinking of Qingyue. LNMTL messed with the quotes (moving stuff outside of the quotes into them)

can you translate that in a way that you think is correct? because i cant link it to him thinking Qinyue...
  • Basically: 

but Mu Bingyun words, "In ancient legends, a kind of divine-bestowed physique protected by the heavens " made him think of a person...

• Basically XQ...
    Truly is female lead power, affecting the plot without doing anything.
  • Morbil said:
    Basically: 

but Mu Bingyun words, "In ancient legends, a kind of divine-bestowed physique protected by the heavens " made him think of a person...

so he just thought of XQ but the one MB described is not her right? i mean, the one being described as the "In ancient legends, a kind of divine-bestowed physique protected by the heavens " is the founder of the eternal god realm right?
  • There could be many types of heaven bestownment
    XQ mom for example is one type and XQ is another
    Whos to say the founder isnt another type?
  • CZ2128D said:
    Morbil said:
    Basically: 

so he just thought of XQ but the one MB described is not her right? i mean, the one being described as the "In ancient legends, a kind of divine-bestowed physique protected by the heavens " is the founder of the eternal god realm right?
    Yes, XQ is not the Eternal Heaven Ancestor (obviously), but they had the same Heart of Snow-glazed Glass as Qingyue does which is why he thought of her. Also, the "in ancient legends" part was quoting Bingyun earlier, when she described (without naming) the HSGG being legendary until the Eternal Heaven Realm showed someone who clearly had it. 
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    There could be many types of heaven bestownment
    XQ mom for example is one type and XQ is another
    Whos to say the founder isnt another type?
    Mu Xuanyin mentioned that the Eternal Heaven Realm Ancestor had the HSGG when she was thinking about what special physique the MGRK bride might have.
  • Morbil said:
    CZ2128D said:
    Morbil said:
    Basically: 

Yes, XQ is not the Eternal Heaven Ancestor (obviously)
    i knew,, i only want to make sure, cant be too sure about MTL, i cant read Chinese.

who was the rumored protector of the wood spirits? the Eternal Heaven Realm right? and Brahma Realm was the one who massacred the wood spirit Royal parents??
  • Protector is doubtful...at least they pass the law not to kill them.
    But i find it hard to believe that if EH really are protecting wood spirit there would not be any wild wood spirit cuz they would all come to EH. But since we dont...there are more than meet the eyes for EH.
    Heiya black market been selling wood spirit bead for 50k years and EH doesnt know despite being royal realm....suspicious af.
    I rather like it if all royal realm team up against YC lol
  • Mars (actually Mars this time) posted a new WeChat with spoilers.

Jasmine's name is Xing Tong! And Little Jasmine is Xing Wu! The question is finally answered!

Oh and Yun Che gets a new master / medical expert in the Dragon Realm.
  • Well interesting set of spoilers... makes the Brahma goddess sound like she is into everything or is it her sister that is married to the Dragon God? Trying to make sense of Google Translate can be ... iffy. (Haha wanted some Dragon Dual Cultivation)
    Poyun after Mu Feixue ... Please no Hanyi relapse... please!
    Hate Only (Wei hen)... interesting sort of name - Wonder if its devil aura he senses or if this is a character from the past from BPS. (XQ?!)
    No mention of the moon god realm king ... wonder if the wedding never gets to that point?
    Maybe get a post with someone with better translation skills to give run down of the spoilers.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • no mention of XQ and Moon god yeah...
    So who's got the highest cultivation in the tournament again? Does jasmine and lil jasmine participate?
    The participant are kinda meh...not much insight there except that killer loli who can take souls...
    The observer are quite interesting, goddess, dragon god and dragon are powerful character and will have deep connection with YC later on for sure.
    Goddess prob will be after YC for his talent or something, but whatever the case is she will definitely bring YC to GRoAB next volume
    Dragon god will prob notice YC dragon body and soul? If YC uses dragon souls this can't be avoided.
    God is another master of YC, how would that work? YC already have 3 masters wouldn't she count as 4th and not 3rd? How would they even become master n disciple??? medical master means that she is interested in YC medical manual and SPP which are his tool for medical uses.
    Maybe she goes:" hey you, yes you over there with the SPP and 1/3 goddess of life's legacy"
    YC:"....IDK what you are talking about woman"
    God: "From now on your my disciple, now worship me!"
    YC:" Why would I want to do that? I already have 3 masters and 2 of them are extremely obsessive. One is the strongest assassin and the other is a professional stalker. They would kill me if I try to cheat on them!"
    God:" Well, because your a perv and this is a chance for you to score another master as your harem member? Risking your life is worth it wouldn't you say?"
    YC:" Oh master pls accept me as your humble disciple!!!"

• makes the Brahma goddess sound like she is into everything or is it her sister that is married to the Dragon God?

No mention of Brahma Goddess, Dragon Queen Goddess is indeed Brahma Goddess' sister

• So who's got the highest cultivation in the tournament again? Does jasmine and lil jasmine participate?

Looks like the Divine Children, unless someone is hiding their power (like Qingyue did in the Blue Wind Tournament). 

• What are the chances that they are both rotten eggs?
    Damn i'm having a hard time figuring out a scenario when YC female masters are together, would apocalypse happen? There's not much about YC 2nd medical master but both MX and Jasmine are highly obsessive, jealous, strong af and part master/lover of YC so maybe the 3rd one would be like that too?
    LMAO imagine her teaching YC about biology lololol
  • I'm doubting she'll be in the harem. I highly suspect Li Suo who got her Primordial Seal of Life and Death back and is just hanging out waiting for the end times (Li Suo means "gloomy leisure")
  • What are the chances that they are both rotten eggs?

I've had an odd hunch about Brahma Goddess actually being like Jasmine more than not. The quest for power starting from self-protection, only she is further down that road, and Jasmine got a Yun Che sized intervention. If the Dragon Queen Goddess is the person who is going to make Yun Che's life hell in DGR (or try and kill off her husband and put Yun Che on the throne as he has the "blood" and is weak enough to be controlled from her perspective), then it might be Brahma Goddess' mean streak is trying to fight back against her sister. Which would be why Jasmine's brother would still protect her even after she apparently betrayed him (unclear, we are going on the witness of a traumatized 10-year old after several years)

• Morbil said:
    I'm doubting she'll be in the harem. I highly suspect Li Suo who got her Primordial Seal of Life and Death back and is just hanging out waiting for the end times (Li Suo means "gloomy leisure")
    Really like this idea.
    Golden Crow  Best wingman 2016, 2017
  • edited July 2018
    So Jasmine is Divine Master lvl 8, and Cai Zhi is Divine Master lvl 7. I think Xuanyin is Divine Master lvl 8

Wow the Dragon King (who is considered the strongest person alive) is only DivineMaster lvl 10, so I’m guessing no one is in the Divine Extinction Realm.
  • DE is a myth...till YC breaks it, that or MX fully awaken her IP soul
    Now that I think about it, is it possible to have a new master while the current one is still in effect?
    Back in FCA back then YC used to refuses to take a new master cuz Jasmine was his current master.
    Jasmine stopped being his master back then so MX ascended as YC new master.
    How would God become his new master...without getting rid of MX? YC won't agree to take a new master let alone MX, this is really mind blowing. There would prob be some extraordinary circumstances...which I hope doesn't involve eh, duo cultivation lmao
  • Just for the record, you guys got all that stuff about Dragon Empress and Goddess wrong; they're not sisters or related in any way.

Dragon Empress is not in this wechat as a character presentation, it's only the Brahma Goddess who is. Maybe you guys got confused because the title was put together, but it's clearly talking about Brahma Goddess who share that title with Dragon Empress, the wife of Dragon Emperor.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • edited July 2018
    Ah, now that you point it out, it does appear that way. 

The confusion came mostly from the Google Translate version: 

The daughter of the Emperor Wang Fantian of the Emperor of the Vatican, and the wife of the Dragon Emperor of the Dragon God, and called the "Dragon's Goddess". 

• I bet YC will get killed, then revive in the body of someone from the dragon god Realm. Blah blah everyone thinks he’s dead, blah blah Dragon girl takes him as a master.