Big Spoiler Thread

Comments

• i am confused who is this hanglong guy and how come wang lin suddenly became a member of four divine sect and when did WL saw that guy photo in demon land?
  • What happened with Chosen Immortal Clan and what is on the 18th layer and what catastrophe would happen if someone obtained source origin?
    And are there more layers, will we see some  Chosen Immortal Clansmen that aren't sealed?
  • Stark said:
    i am confused who is this hanglong guy and how come wang lin suddenly became a member of four divine sect and when did WL saw that guy photo in demon land?
    He first appear as the sect leader of Wang Lin's first sect, Heng Yue Sect. The founder of Suzaku planet, Ye Wuyou, came from Four Divine Sect. So, to an extent Wang Lin is a disciple of the sect. He first saw his potrait in Chosen Immortal Clan place. This Series (Vermillion Bird Series) thing is translated as Echelon in ISSTH. So in ISSTH the term will be Vermillion Bird Echelon.

Angren said:
    What happened with Chosen Immortal Clan and what is on the 18th layer and what catastrophe would happen if someone obtained source origin?
    And are there more layers, will we see some  Chosen Immortal Clansmen that aren't sealed?
    They actually not native to this realm. They are an outsider, they lost the war with Celestial Realm and after some events that will be a spoiler, they are enslaved to Celestial.iirc, there is a channel that lead to their home place in the after layer. Source Origin is translated as Essence in ISSTH, it is the key to entering third step.
    Yes, we will see some of them in Outside Realm. Allheaven star sytem, Alliance Star System and all the system under Celestial Realm, including Celestial Realm itself are part of Sealed World.
  • Thanks for the info :)
  • edited June 2018
    You said how he gets injected by pure celestial blood later on, does that make him equivalent of a celestial from the true celestial realm, its called celestial domain in translation. Not the celestial realms above each star system (thunder celestial realm, rain celestial realm etc), the one above that? And is this celestial domain part of the sealed/cave world? or does entering the celestial domain mean that you've broken out of the cave world?
  • Prady said:
    You said how he gets injected by pure celestial blood later on, does that make him equivalent of a celestial from the true celestial realm, its called celestial domain in translation. Not the celestial realms above each star system (thunder celestial realm, rain celestial realm etc), the one above that? And is this celestial domain part of the sealed/cave world? or does entering the celestial domain mean that you've broken out of the cave world?
    The world goes like this:
    Star system and Celestial Realm are part of Sealed World. Outside of that is Outside Realm. Sealed World and Outside Realm is part of Cave World. Think of this like Inside and Outside of Vast Expanse in ISSTH. Cave world reside in Immortal-Astral Continent (or maybe Celestial-Astral Continent since Rex translated Immortal as Celestial). There are multiple cave world in Immortal-Astral Continent.

Celestial Domain is sort of the control room of Cave World. In there, there are 9 suns that represent the rule of cave world, different suns than the one at Immortal-Astral Continent which represent 9 Da Tianzun (Exalted Heavenly Sovereign/Exalted Celestial). It is actually the reside place of people from Immortal-Astral Continent.
  • edited June 2018
    star system and their own corresponding lower celestial realm is part of sealed world, and celestial domain is part of the outside realm, and both sealed world and celestial domain is part of the cave world. And the cave world is part of the huge immortal astral continent. gotcha. So which tier of celestial does he end up becoming? the one from celestial domain? or something even better? And where does xian city come into all of this? is xian city outside of the cave world on the continent? 
  • Prady said:
    star system and their own corresponding lower celestial realm is part of sealed world, and celestial domain is part of the outside realm, and both sealed world and celestial domain is part of the cave world. And the cave world is part of the huge immortal astral continent. gotcha. So which tier of celestial does he end up becoming? the one from celestial domain? or something even better? And where does xian city come into all of this? is xian city outside of the cave world on the continent? 
    Actually, Celestial Domain is part of neither sealed world nor outside realm. It is a separate realm but still inside Cave World. With tier, do you mean cultivation level ? I dont know about that but he is at Nirvana Shatterer at this point. For quality, the one who inject him with the blood is one of the direct descendant of Immortal Ancestor from Immortal-Astral Continent. So, you can say that if he maintain the blood, his blood purity will be higher than even some people at Immortal-Astral Continent. However, the blood conflicted with his Ancient Order power. He will get rid of this blood at some point. Much later, he will get inheritance from Immortal Ancestor and with some help manage to iniate the fusion between Immortal (Celestial) and Ancient Order power.

Xian city is Immortal-Astral Continent. The world Xian is transliteration version of Immortal/Celestial.
  • edited June 2018
    @Royal ancestor
    Forsaken(Chosen) immortal clan
    1) What happened to them?? 
    2) What is their origin?
    3) why did they fight the celestial immortals
    4) how did they lose? 

• ab4ddon said:
    @Royal ancestor
    2) What is their origin?
    4) how did they lose? 

1. I dont understand, what do you mean by what happened to them ?
    2. They came from outside world
    3. Usual race conflict, but it is hinted that someone is behind the fight. After the fight, celestial realm is damaged that it doesn't have the power to properly fight during the collapse of Celestial Realm.
    4. Not enough power, certain scheme
  • ab4ddon said:
    @Royal ancestor
    2) What is their origin?
    4) how did they lose? 

3. Usual race conflict, but it is hinted that someone is behind the fight. After the fight, celestial realm is damaged that it doesn't have the power to properly fight during the collapse of Celestial Realm.
    Like why were they slaves (i get why they were slaves because they lost the war) what cause that happen to make them become slaves?
  • whats this elder alliance about at alliance system?
  • which chapter is current translated in respect to raws? I wanted to give lnmtl a try but the order seemed messed up.
  • ab4ddon said:
    ab4ddon said:
    @Royal ancestor
    2) What is their origin?
    4) how did they lose? 

Like why were they slaves (i get why they were slaves because they lost the war) what cause that happen to make them become slaves?
    Qing Lin put slave imprint to them, similar to what happen to Li Yuan, making their descendant also affected.
    Stark said:
    whats this elder alliance about at alliance system?
    Basically they're the true power of Cultivation Alliance
  • Where are the four divine sect and why were they not the rulers of the rain realm anymore?
  • Whats will be the end of Blood ancestor daughter will she also have a tragic end like liu mei?
  • ab4ddon said:
    Where are the four divine sect and why were they not the rulers of the rain realm anymore?
    The 4 divine sect is still a powerful force but due to events that happened during the collapse of the celestial realm they fell from power. They were attacked by the Alliance and out of the 4 holy emperor only 1 remained. The dragon emperor went to the collapsing celestial realm to check the situatution and disappeared. He was the strongest out of the 4. I believe the black tortoise emperor betrayed the four divine sect. Finally the white tiger divine emperor battle to the death to hold off the emperor. This left only the Vermillion Bird Holy emperor left and basically crippled the Four Divine Sect as 3/4 of their most powerful leaders disappeared in an instant.
    Stark said:
    which chapter is current translated in respect to raws? I wanted to give lnmtl a try but the order seemed messed up.
    lnmtl is the one with the messed up chapter numbers. Current translation matches up exactly with the raw numbers.

Stark said:
    Whats will be the end of Blood ancestor daughter will she also have a tragic end like liu mei?
    No, the ancient demon spirit betray her and back out on the deal coz he knew he couldn't beat Wang Lin. Wang Lin destroy the ancient demon spirit for betraying his promise and then releases the Blood Ancestor. He did this because he promised to let him reunite with his daughter. Also her memory is wiped during the process. Forgot if he did it on purpose or just happened when he destroyed the ancient demon spirit.
  • edited July 2018
    Rex said:
    ab4ddon said:
    Where are the four divine sect and why were they not the rulers of the rain realm anymore?
    The 4 divine sect is still a powerful force but due to events that happened during the collapse of the celestial realm they fell from power. They were attacked by the Alliance and out of the 4 holy emperor only 1 remained. The dragon emperor went to the collapsing celestial realm to check the situatution and disappeared. He was the strongest out of the 4. I believe the black tortoise emperor betrayed the four divine sect. Finally the white tiger divine emperor battle to the death to hold off the emperor. This left only the Vermillion Bird Holy emperor left and basically crippled the Four Divine Sect as 3/4 of their most powerful leaders disappeared in an instant.
    Stark said:
    which chapter is current translated in respect to raws? I wanted to give lnmtl a try but the order seemed messed up.
    lnmtl is the one with the messed up chapter numbers. Current translation matches up exactly with the raw numbers.

Stark said:
    Whats will be the end of Blood ancestor daughter will she also have a tragic end like liu mei?
    No, the ancient demon spirit betray her and back out on the deal coz he knew he couldn't beat Wang Lin. Wang Lin destroy the ancient demon spirit for betraying his promise and then releases the Blood Ancestor. He did this because he promised to let him reunite with his daughter. Also her memory is wiped during the process. Forgot if he did it on purpose or just happened when he destroyed the ancient demon spirit.
    Thanks for the answers, i didn't knew how to contact you but i want to say that I am really proud of you as a reader. From the 100+ chapter backlog from months ago to regular release of 21 chapters per week and keeping your word from the post you made.Its really humbling to see you were able to become highly productive despite the negative criticism you face every time you tried to recover and make up for the lack of release.
    I am just a student and your the recent update frenzy has been exhilarating.Every update you make brings a smile to our faces so keeping updating but don't forget to enjoy your life too.
    Again, THANK YOU AND CONGRATS ON COMPLETING 1000th CHAPTER ON WUXIAWORLD.

• Rex said:
    Stark said:
    Wang Lin didn't do it. Her memory was gone because the Ancient Demon spirit basically absorb everything she has, fusing with her, kinda make her his avatar. Since Wang Lin destroy the Ancient Demon Spirit, Yao Xixue became a blank state person. She later left with Blood Ancestor, leaving cultivation world. I have a tingle though that she was the so called Blood Immortal in ISSTH.

By the way, thank you for the translation Rex.
  • Rex said:
    Stark said:
    Wang Lin didn't do it. Her memory was gone because the Ancient Demon spirit basically absorb everything she has, fusing with her, kinda make her his avatar. Since Wang Lin destroy the Ancient Demon Spirit, Yao Xixue became a blank state person. She later left with Blood Ancestor, leaving cultivation world. I have a tingle though that she was the so called Blood Immortal in ISSTH.

By the way, thank you for the translation Rex.
    Was her entire memory was gone or just the part after entering the Demon Spirit Land?
  • Her entire memory gone, like I said she become a blank state person. Only her instinct tell her that she can trust Blood Ancestor when Wang Lin released him.
  • edited August 2018
    What will be the benefit of this vermillion bird mark and will wang lin get the azure dragon mark and how will WL defeat all-seer?
  • Stark said:
    What will be the benefit of this vermillion bird mark and will wang lin get the azure dragon mark and how will WL defeat all-seer?
    The Vermillion Bird mark give you basically power over flame. He does become the Vermillion Bird Divine Emperor after this arc but it only lasted for a very short period of time. After he saved the Azure Dragon Divine Emperor from the Rain Celestial Rain he kinda get kicked out of the Four Divine Sect. I don't remember the details but I think it was done for his own benefit. He also trolls the Cultivation Alliance, Allheaven, and Corpse Sect into raiding the land of the ancient god to test out Tuo Sen's strength. Everyone gets fucking rekted by Tuo Sen. Even the 3rd step cultivator from Allheaven almost get captured by Tuo Sen to use as a battery basically but Wang Lin stopped it. Apparently one of the 3rd step cultivator from the Alliance was capture by Tuo Sen long time ago (the person who the 3rd step cultivator from Allheaven came to find). Tuo Sen basically sealed people a the 3rd step into the his ancient god stars to power himself.

Then after this Wang Lin leaves the Alliance and head off to the 3rd star system.

As for All-Seer its really complicated I guess? At least for how he defeated All-Seer the first time basically All-Seer did some shit to take over Wang Lin's cultivator avatar. But by then Wang Lin already had the inhertiance of the Ancient Order and it was something All-Seer can't copy. So Wang Lin gave up his cultivation avatar to find where All-Seer was hiding and kinda beat him instantly. He also found out that All-Seer was part of the Heaven's Will that granted life to everything inside the cave world (fyi entire universe Wang Lin lives in is just a cave for someone on the outside). The Nether Whale (best space whale ever) was the other part which Wang Lin already control. So the Nether Whale devours All-Seer and become complete I guess? That's only the first time though coz turn out that was only part of All-Seer and some other stuff lol.
  • edited August 2018
    Who is the girl from alliance that call Wang lin ‘lord’? 

And what hat was the result of the war between alliance and allheaven?
  • Who is the girl from alliance that call Wang lin ‘lord’? 

A little clarification to make it clear, She's not really called him 'lord', it's just the english word doesnt have the word for the depricating way she refer to herself (Rex already explained this).
    She's Red Butterfly.

Nothing came up from the war as something more important came up.

• So in the end whose right the tattoo holy ancestor or Qing Lin? She said she escaped a person called supreme and got into the sealed realm to seek refuge for her clan... Qing Lin said that he gave them a realm but the tattoo clan caused the four realms to collapsed and that he had no choice but to imprint the slave thing on them to remind him

Chapter 1029 Holy Ancestor
    “Back then, my Tattoo Clan offended Supreme, so we had to escape to the sealed realm, where the Supreme had no control. We just wanted to avoid the dispute and find a place to live far away from death.
    “The war with your Celestial Realm was because you celestials were eyeing our Tattoo clan’s source origin energy, and you attacked first. Did my Tattoo clan have to obey you?! That war lasted for far too long, and your Celestial Realm used various methods against us. In order to steal my Tattoo Clan’s holy bottle, you killed countless powerful members of my clan!
    “If that was it, it would have been fine. After all, casualties on both sides are inevitable in a war. However, as one of the four Celestial Emperors and the most powerful person in the Celestial Realm, why did you deceive a woman’s fragile heart!?
    “You had said that I’d be your Celestial Cave Concubine. I, Qiu Yao, betrayed my clan for you and willingly become your concubine in exchange for a place for my Tattoo clan to live in this sealed realm.
    “You said that you liked my eyes, and for you, I willingly dug out my own eyes and gave them to you. These eyes that had been gathering energy for countless years and had condensed an sliver of primordial energy. It was a pair of eyes that every generation of Tattoo Clan Ancestor inherited from the previous generation.
    “Do you still remember that scene. My blood stained eyes and the blood that flowed out of my eye sockets...
    “You asked so much of me, and I did my best to do fulfill your every demand. Even when you sealed me here to suppress the monstrous amount of souls here, I was willing.
    “Beside you, I wasn’t the Holy Ancestor, but just your concubine, and I liked you…”
    The smile on her face became even more miserable. The black blood flew out from her eye socket like tears. Only they were tears of blood, and memories of the past flashed through her mind.
    “Why!? Why did you still lie to me even though I did everything? You promised me you would give my clan a realm to live in. You promised me my clan would live on. You even said that one day you would take my clan outside the sealed realm once more!
    “These were all things you told me. I, Qiu Yao, was stupid enough to believe your words. I stayed here suppressing these souls in the Celestial Burial Pool for you even though I was aware that your purpose was to seal me here. However, I still chose to believe in you.
    “If it wasn’t for the fact that I felt a member of clan and came out at all costs to see him, I would have never know that my clan never got their own realm! That after I was sealed, my clan became slaves to you celestials!!!!
    “This made me hate you even more. Qing Lin, are you a heartless person? Do you not have any emotions? Are you a rock?! An ordinary slave seal simply can’t seal my Tattoo clan for generations without end. That slave seal was clearly derived from that primordial energy from my eyes. Only that kind of power could seal my clan like this!!
    “You obtained my eyes and obtained that sliver of primordial energy. Then you enfused countless slave seals within it so my clan became ant-like slaves within the sealed realm!! They were forced to worship you celestials for generations.”

Chapter 1030 Qing Lin

"23 candles have extinguished… Only 12 left. Qiu Yao, even as you die, you must hurt me so… Did I really make you hate me this much…” The bitterness in the man’s face was very deep.
    “When your Tattoo clan arrived from the outer realm, your clan wanted to forge an alliance with us. I opened up a realm for your clan to live in… However, after your clan arrived, a large amount of celestials went missing. All kinds of signs pointed to your Tattoo clan being responsible for the disappearance of those celestials.
    “I didn’t believe it at first, but when I went to the Tattoo clan’s realm, I saw your clan take the souls of celestials to activate your clan’s Holy Tattoo...
    “Since you all acted like this, how could we not go to war? How could I, Qing Lin, not be angry? If that hadn’t happened, could the most miserable war since I became the Celestial Emperor have occurred? If it wasn’t for this, how could the Celestial Realm have lost so much vitality that we weren’t able to resist the catastrophe that caused the Celestial Realm to collapse?
    “Moreover, the collapse of the Celestial Realm was one of your plans!
    “The Tattoo Clan Holy Ancestor is only an avatar. Your true identity is the daughter of the Supreme of the outer realm. Your purpose for coming here wasn’t what you said at the beginning, it was to destroy all forces within the sealed realm.” The man’s face became even more bitter. His eyes were cloudy and there was a hint of reminisce in them.
    “You became my Celestial Cave Concubine and forced the Flower Imperial Concubine to become a flower soul so she could only exist as a Flower Celestial only because she found out about you. I personally witnessed this after I became suspicious. You failed, but not only did you not repent, you wanted me go to the outer realm with you and become the disciple of your father, the Supreme. I’m the dignified Emperor of the Celestial Realm, a ruler and native of the sealed realm: how could I betray my home?!
    “Your eyes contained the primordial force, but it was because you used your time with me to activate it. This primordial force was the seed your father placed to destroy the sealed realm. If it had spread, everyone within the sealed realm would’ve been destroyed along with countless mortals. This was all so you could make the sealed realm into a ruin so it would make it easier for you all to search for the so-called Heaven’s Gate.
    “I dug out your eyes, but can the pain you felt even match up to one ten thousandth of the pain I feel!?
    “Even then, I couldn’t bear to kill you, so I sealed you within the Celestial Burial Pool instead. I told everyone else that you died. Do you know the pain in my heart?
    “Qiu Yao, what right do you have to hate me? Even today, you didn’t hesitate to destroy your avatar to confuse the people I lured here. You even borrowed the destruction of your avatar to extinguish 23 of my Life Candles!” The man’s face was filled with pain, and black gas surrounded his face. The black gas turned into a devilish shadow that seemed like it wanted to devour him.
    “You have no right to hate me. The remnants of your Tattoo clan are a danger to the sealed realm, so how could I leave them be and leave endless trouble for the future generation of my sealed realm!? They can exist, but only as eternal slaves to my celestials! I kept them alive as a reminder. To never forget the powerful killing intent from the outer realm.”
  • I think the whole point of the chapter is not about who's right or wrong as everyone has their own pov similar to what happened between Wang Lin,Yao Xixue and Blood Ancestor, its not explore further either. All we know is that Qiu Yao play a certain role in the collapse of Celestial Realm but we dont know whether it's intentional or not.
  • Who is the girl from alliance that call Wang lin ‘lord’? 

A little clarification to make it clear, She's not really called him 'lord', it's just the english word doesnt have the word for the depricating way she refer to herself (Rex already explained this).
    She's Red Butterfly.

Wait was that Red Butterfly? I know she get introduced again WAY later and she seem to not hold any grudges against Wang Lin at all compared to this. Was it confirmed somewhere?
  • Rex said:
    Who is the girl from alliance that call Wang lin ‘lord’? 

She's Red Butterfly.

Wait was that Red Butterfly? I know she get introduced again WAY later and she seem to not hold any grudges against Wang Lin at all compared to this. Was it confirmed somewhere?
    Yes, and somehow Wang Lin already have a guess to who she is
  • edited August 2018
    Whose the supreme dude that the holy ancestor was talking about?