looking for spoiler for the rest of book 20.

i couldnt find any spoilers on what happens in this material plane or i mightve missed it somewhere.
can someone spoil me on what happens on brodie's material plane and up to the end of book 20? 
if this has already been posted then can someone post me a link to it? I can't find the spoiler on this part. 

Comments

• I also want to know 
  • http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/49/spoiler-thread/p14

here, scroll down to my post...

i skipped a alot between arrival of paragons and to the point where Clementine gets the talisman, but to me it was all boring mumbo-jumbo... basically it was mostly about tracking the Brodie guy...

• matricha said:

http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/49/spoiler-thread/p14

here, scroll down to my post...

i skipped a alot between arrival of paragons and to the point where Clementine gets the talisman, but to me it was all boring mumbo-jumbo... basically it was mostly about tracking the Brodie guy...

thanks haha i probably read that already but forgot about it :P
  • nice, i find it unfortunate  that there is only like 1.5 books about linley being badass as a paragon and 1 book on him as a sovereign well not even 1 book because he becomes a UC during the same book.
    wish the author made books 20-21 slower and longer into like another 4-5 books. boo :(
  • nice, i find it unfortunate  that there is only like 1.5 books about linley being badass as a paragon and 1 book on him as a sovereign well not even 1 book because he becomes a UC during the same book.

wish the author made books 20-21 slower and longer into like another 4-5 books. boo :(
    Its just IET...

It always goes like this:

First 60% is interesting,with worldbuilding involved,as MC spends his time in his home plane
    Then 35% is MC going to higher planes then training-fighting-training-fighting without any deeper plot whatsoever(you read cuz you want to know how it ends)
    5%(I.e last book) MC is a pinnacle existence in his universe and its rushed in 1 book...
    Last chapter,sudden jump from the last fight to "I became a UC"+2 sentences about his MC's friends etc and story ends...

To be honest it looks as if the author just writes the home plane part till he begins to get bored then rushes the story into the higher plane for some bloodbath then when even it gets boring we get 10 rushed chapters and it ends...
  • Yeah I notice when his characters ascend or go to another place its like a new story basically. 
  • krolk88 said:

nice, i find it unfortunate  that there is only like 1.5 books about linley being badass as a paragon and 1 book on him as a sovereign well not even 1 book because he becomes a UC during the same book.

Its just IET...

It always goes like this:

First 60% is interesting,with worldbuilding involved,as MC spends his time in his home plane
    Then 35% is MC going to higher planes then training-fighting-training-fighting without any deeper plot whatsoever(you read cuz you want to know how it ends)
    5%(I.e last book) MC is a pinnacle existence in his universe and its rushed in 1 book...
    Last chapter,sudden jump from the last fight to "I became a UC"+2 sentences about his MC's friends etc and story ends...

To be honest it looks as if the author just writes the home plane part till he begins to get bored then rushes the story into the higher plane for some bloodbath then when even it gets boring we get 10 rushed chapters and it ends...
    i think part of this is because he writes multiple stories at the same time. someone said that IET rushed the ending of CD because another story of his got popular. so yeah i think thats the reason. maybe it's the way the summary spoilers were written for ST but it doesn't seem like it was anywhere near as rushed. it kinda ended abruptly but it felt more like it ended because there was nothing left.
  • the story ends when he become a 4way soul mutant!

• Vexram said:

krolk88 said:

i think part of this is because he writes multiple stories at the same time. someone said that IET rushed the ending of CD because another story of his got popular. so yeah i think thats the reason. maybe it's the way the summary spoilers were written for ST but it doesn't seem like it was anywhere near as rushed. it kinda ended abruptly but it felt more like it ended because there was nothing left.

it ended abruptly yes, but it was also super rushed... if you read the very last chapter of book 21, you will see how IET sloppily rushed to conclude the story and left many loose ends....

anyway, overall it is a great novel, better than most..

• matricha said:

Vexram said:

krolk88 said:

it ended abruptly yes, but it was also super rushed... if you read the very last chapter of book 21, you will see how IET sloppily rushed to conclude the story and left many loose ends....

anyway, overall it is a great novel, better than most..

damn corporate net, cant see edit button...

my biggest problem was especially with how completely Linley's mother was ignored.. the whole last book and partially some other books was centered around saving her and IET didnt let her have some air time.. this i cant digest)

some sovereign sparks was not even mentioned... there're total og 77 sovereigns but a huge majority of them didnt get to show up at all in the story...

anywho, IET could have nicely write at least maybe additional 1 or 2 books regarding some sovereigns and their conflicts with Linley...

Linely was overpowered superfast (gaining sovereign sparks) and IET didnt leave any room for additional story material..

• Yes after becoming 4-way soul mutate story goes to quick!
    But on other aspect what can you write when Linley so Badass that he doesn't fear Paragons, only sovereigns! But battling against Sovereign?!
    When he was a God with fused profound there was more detailed description how he would overcome all obstacles!
    But now, what he needs? Wave his hand and all dead?! Use his ability and kick Paragon in space!?
    In How many word you can describe such battle?!

• abcabc
    edited October 2015
    Glen said:

Yes after becoming 4-way soul mutate story goes to quick!
    But on other aspect what can you write when Linley so Badass that he doesn't fear Paragons, only sovereigns! But battling against Sovereign?!
    When he was a God with fused profound there was more detailed description how he would overcome all obstacles!
    But now, what he needs? Wave his hand and all dead?! Use his ability and kick Paragon in space!?

well linley in deity level is unmatched ...  imagine when he became a sovereign ...(most of the sovereigns are weak only super lucky ..except the 4DBC,redbud and 4chief edict (divine beast) which is considered abnormal even with the sovereigns thats why sovereigns recreate their rules of attacking another)

• edited October 2015
    abc said:

Glen said:

Yes after becoming 4-way soul mutate story goes to quick!

well linley in deity level is unmatched ...  imagine when he became a sovereign ...(most of the sovereigns are weak only super lucky ..except the 4DBC,redbud and 4chief edict (divine beast) which is considered abnormal even with the sovereigns thats why sovereigns recreate their rules of attacking another)

i heard linley became a lesser sovereign because the 4dbc ancestors were all lesser sovereigns yet he is badass enough to beat up the chief sovereign of light(?) heard people say chief sovereign of fate so idk which.

pretty sure if IET tried he couldve put in some interesting content for a few more books before ending it though
  • yes, he fused 2 lower sovereign sparks and was on the low end of power level at the beginning... no more adventures..... i wold love to see bebe get a sovereign spark and team up with Linley for some adventures... sooo many divine/higher planes were untouched...Like fire, wind, earth, etc...anyway.... us complaining will not bear any fruit... but the fact is that this amazing novel could have equally amazing ending...
  • What really pisses me off i how Linley doesn't care about the consequences of his actions. After Linley became a soul mutant he started believing that no one was going to kill him. Everyone warned him not to give the 4db blood and essence to fate because the other sovereign didn't want him to become more powerful, but he still did it. This are just some of the bigger ones. I believe that this book is full (Full!!!) Of Linley's stupidity.
  • totally agree...the reason? IET did a sloppy job...
  • why did he give the sovereign of fate the 4dbc blood?
    and can some1 tell me what happens between linley and the chief sovereign of light? i thought the chief sovereign of light would be the final boss for linley but it turns out to be the chief sovereign of fate? 
  • What really pisses me off i how Linley doesn't care about the consequences of his actions. After Linley became a soul mutant he started believing that no one was going to kill him. Everyone warned him not to give the 4db blood and essence to fate because the other sovereign didn't want him to become more powerful, but he still did it. This are just some of the bigger ones. I believe that this book is full (Full!!!) Of Linley's stupidity.

you can't really call it linley's stupidity. more like IET's forced plot.

why did he give the sovereign of fate the 4dbc blood?

and can some1 tell me what happens between linley and the chief sovereign of light? i thought the chief sovereign of light would be the final boss for linley but it turns out to be the chief sovereign of fate? 
    because he asked for a sword instead of his mother.

linley wanted his mommy back and lieing sov of light/fate, said he'd give her back if linley gave him some blood and essense from the 4 divine beasts. well linley got his mom back but she was still radiant assholes slave. so basically he did all that for nothing. (force plot at full power muthafuka)
  • Vexram said:

What really pisses me off i how Linley doesn't care about the consequences of his actions. After Linley became a soul mutant he started believing that no one was going to kill him. Everyone warned him not to give the 4db blood and essence to fate because the other sovereign didn't want him to become more powerful, but he still did it. This are just some of the bigger ones. I believe that this book is full (Full!!!) Of Linley's stupidity.

linley wanted his mommy back and lieing sov of light/fate, said he'd give her back if linley gave him some blood and essense from the 4 divine beasts. well linley got his mom back but she was still radiant assholes slave. so basically he did all that for nothing. (force plot at full power muthafuka)
    the plots in the last 2 books were so forced it's laughable it portrays linley from a smart and talented young man  to an utter idiot & arrogant asshole with nothing but luck on his side
  • edited October 2015
    This story was so great up until the last book, fine things sped up like crazy in the end but he should have made 1 more chapter about what happend after..
    if he didnt want to write 1 more he should just have written a little time skip about how things worked out later.

Its like after writing this for so long he didnt want it anymore and just "eee, its time to end in this chapter i think"
    Something he just choose because he was tired of the story.
  • edited October 2015

Vexram said:

What really pisses me off i how Linley doesn't care about the consequences of his actions. After Linley became a soul mutant he started believing that no one was going to kill him. Everyone warned him not to give the 4db blood and essence to fate because the other sovereign didn't want him to become more powerful, but he still did it. This are just some of the bigger ones. I believe that this book is full (Full!!!) Of Linley's stupidity.

the plots in the last 2 books were so forced it's laughable it portrays linley from a smart and talented young man  to an utter idiot & arrogant asshole with nothing but luck on his side
    we are halfway through the 2nd to last book so i dont agree with what you said for the 2nd to last book at least. brodie a demigod playing around with every highgod including paragons lmao. linley begins to show his true power to the universe but very slowly. very awesome.
    linley not an arrogant asshole at all but with his ability anyone else would have the right to be arrogant. as for being as asshole he obviously is not a real  arrogant asshole would be someone like molde's son and molde himself