Talisman Emperor

Comments

• edited June 2018
    So 3 wives and 20+concubines basically and is the story shit or not?
  • Delano said:
    So 3 wives and 20+concubines basically and is the story shit or not?
    Thats where it is leading yup. Other girls from lower realm stayed Aunts to Chen An. Only those 3 have stayed on Mcs level. The story isnt shit IMO. The Junior Brother rival has a bit of plot twist that is actually stronger than peoole think. But the Mystery of River Diagram, God Oracle Mountain, Ji Yu and his Mother's Clan also adds up to the story leading towards the end. 

There has been  talk about the chaos in the 3 realms (I have yet to reach this since I stopped after Qing Xiuyi reached Immortal realm) which will be final Conflict Arc similar to DE's.
  • One thing I like about the story is its not about offending other people face smacking repeat. He has a clear goal. A BIG MAJORITY of volumes centered on 100 year Gamble that he made with Junior Brother Rival of Qing. 

The only concern is the amount of OP bullshit he has like he is 8th level Earth Immortal but he basically thrashes a clone of a Gold Core Principle Realm Immortal (higher than Heavenly Immortal Realm)
  • That's good that the story isn't shit now i have to hope the women is 1 dimension 20+is a lot to juggle
  • Delano said:
    That's good that the story isn't shit now i have to hope the women is 1 dimension 20+is a lot to juggle
    Only 3 is relevant. Other girls in lower realms have been nonexistant
  • When will he meet his daughter? 

• edited June 2018
    Delano said:
    That's good that the story isn't shit now i have to hope the women is 1 dimension 20+is a lot to juggle
    But did he "do" all of them or just stayed as "Aunts" to his son cuz it's unrequited?
  • Delano said:
    When will he meet his daughter? 

From last I read he has no daughter only a Son. I have yet to read the Immortal Realm arc (when he ascended). Advocate said:
    Delano said:
    But did he "do" all of them or just stayed as "Aunts" to his son cuz it's unrequited? Do they get back at him atleast in the end?
    Nope. Only snu snu is Qing Xiuyi and Fang Yunlan in over a thousand chapters. He does have some flirty interactions with female Heavenly Immortal Cultivator his Senior in Oracle Mountain had introduced to him to help him in Earth Immortal ascension. Still, it was pretty much established 
  • Delano said:

From last I read he has no daughter only a Son. I have yet to read the Immortal Realm arc (when he ascended). Advocate said:
    Delano said:
    But did he "do" all of them or just stayed as "Aunts" to his son cuz it's unrequited? Do they get back at him atleast in the end?
    Nope. Only snu snu is Qing Xiuyi and Fang Yunlan in over a thousand chapters. He does have some flirty interactions with female Heavenly Immortal Cultivator his Senior in Oracle Mountain had introduced to him to help him in Earth Immortal ascension. Still, it was pretty much established 
    No, he has a daughter, just Fang Yunlan didnt tell her. Even his daugher is same age with his son. He learn this a long time later.
  • He meets his daughter in chapter 1511
  • Dang 
  • does he get treasure from this island of fallen treasure? if so what is it?
  • Delano said:

Delano said:
    No, he has a daughter, just Fang Yunlan didnt tell her. Even his daugher is same age with his son. He learn this a long time later.
    That encouraged me to read the Immortal Realm aec
  • Delano said:

Delano said:
    That encouraged me to read the Immortal Realm aec
    Yeah, immortal realm arc is really good. The only bad arcs in this novel, some school arc, i dont remember the name of school, and the early part or last arc.
  • When does chen xi love rival die?
  • Delano said:
    When does chen xi love rival die?
    Very long time later. İ dont remember the specific chapter but more than 1500 i think.
  • could anyone give a brief summary of the dark reverie arc...
  • sid said:
    could anyone give a brief summary of the dark reverie arc...
    bump
  • sid said:
    could anyone give a brief summary of the dark reverie arc...
    up
  • So he doesn't get to meet  her till ch 1500? That rival is a roach to survive that long
  • I’m at 290 and am wondering if anyone notices the fact that he is 50ish rather than 30 when the competition starts? That 30 year time accelerated cultivation was making me face palm... “gold core 30 years old or younger”  Don’t they use bone tests to check age? Does the time acceleration not affect the body’s aging?
  • Who is the guy related to the cauldron, the one that killed the four Xeno experts?
  • how and when will he kill bing shintian?
  • how and when will he kill bing shintian?
    He doesn't kill Shintian for a while iirc, since his main body is even stronger than a heavenly immortal. 
  • Can anyone give spoilers about the current arc? Please <span>:cry:</span>
  • anyone have any info for the current arc? also, when will that elder from Chen Xi's sect who keeps conspiring with the Heavenflow Dao Sect be killed? 
  • who is this A'xiu......A heavenly immortal??
  • So I stopped reading when he was about to leave the sect with his apprentice sister to go to some place. Is that arc over yet?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • sid said:
    who is this A'xiu......A heavenly immortal??
    She is someone from the higher planes and is the fiancee of Chen Xi in an arranged marriage set up by Xi's mother long before the story began
  • So I stopped reading when he was about to leave the sect with his apprentice sister to go to some place. Is that arc over yet?
    The Talisman training arc? In translations it is done. Also the chick Liang is his 4th wife. 
    He will have 5 wives + 1 potential wife towards the end:
    Xiuying
    Fan 
    Zheng (the divination girl from the Allstar meeting)
    Liang
    And AXiu.
    Potential waifu is Senior Sister that likes to crossdress. 
    So far it is confirmed he has at least 1 child for every wife excluding AXiu and Senior Sister.