Library of Heaven's Path Spoiler

Comments

• is the clones main use still to pose as his "teacher"?
  • Please inform me of just a single thing. Have the author given an explanation for him having the Library of Heavens Path? I actually find the story satisfying, like junk food, but i can't read it to the end of it if there isn't a explanation for him transcending, as well has his chest. It would be like, in the end, he turns out to be the super duper cool guy of the universe, but it is becouse of a cheat that has just appeared out of nowhere, likewise his transmigration. I would be really mad if that was the case. It would basically be a random dude that got a superpower and used it. He wouldn't have any achievements, it would be all due to the convenient cheat.
    In advance, thanks for the awnser.
  • Lord D said:
    is the clones main use still to pose as his "teacher"?
    Also acts as his goon when he cant beat someone.
    Please inform me of just a single thing. Have the author given an explanation for him having the Library of Heavens Path? I actually find the story satisfying, like junk food, but i can't read it to the end of it if there isn't a explanation for him transcending, as well has his chest. It would be like, in the end, he turns out to be the super duper cool guy of the universe, but it is becouse of a cheat that has just appeared out of nowhere, likewise his transmigration. I would be really mad if that was the case. It would basically be a random dude that got a superpower and used it. He wouldn't have any achievements, it would be all due to the convenient cheat.
    As of now there is no explanation, but again it would be too early to explain that stuff as ZX is too weak to understand something of LOPH's level.
    Most likely once he reaches level 9 or at Master Kong's level, there can be some hope on this subject.
  • The library, as well as his poison, should be part of a bigger plot - even the Foreign Spirit Race seems to be used as peons only by someone else. I assume that there might be a whole 'new world' opening up once he reached the 9th Master Teacher rank and this rank is just one out of many more to achieve ...
  • Thanks for awnsering me, has it has a high possibility of being known 'why' , in the future, i fell more tranquil towards reading the novel :)
  • edited April 2018
    Is there any more information about master kong?

• edited May 2018
    really I really like the novel but come on, another one of these novels where the MC is separated from birth where he owns nothing to his family and later I can almost bet that he will save his family because the family did what they think was 'right', put anyone in the MC shoes would you trust 'your' family bullshit after the previous owner die? I could at most be neutral to then and could even see myself angry and indifferent after all we could see that he already died I could never be like some author portrait the MC there is no explanation for abandoning a child there is not even one novel where I understand the parents they're like is for your own good but almost all the time they died or something else happened unless the parent died, they're running and needed to abandon the MC like happened in others novel there is no explanation why you would throw your child in the 'low' class village they have worse cultivation the foundation would be shit with shit cultivation technique and everything else its way harder to train and do not have resource I cannot believe some of these MC just because is the same blood have the need to be this good the same way the romance feels forced would be better if he could not read(library skill) the luo girl because she has a divine weapon like him and this makes him curious and this lead to romance the way it was done feel strange and forced.(i believe Library is a divine weapon of peak rank that the world 'birthed' since the heavens never seal all doors like was said several times...)

anyway rant done, waiting to see what would happen after he leaves as a 7-star teacher I really hope he would go for headquarters of the master teachers but the novel is pointing for saint academy I really hope he doesn't go there another arc of him refusing teachers etc would be bad first headquarters later go to marriage to kick ass and since no one knows him in academy would think he is just a morom and get ass kicked would be way better and we would know more secrets of headquarters.

I think there is another world out there is this one is just a weak one, like kong transcend in a divine world where there is heaven and there he becomes the ruling one or even a sage and there we would know the demon lords fairy etc. that is talked in summary, and these other people are another god that wants more land and these saints, descendants are just people who the ancestor have transcended saints like kong anyway 1200 chapters in and I think this will go to at least 2000 before the end more or less 300 more to solve all saint and marriage thing since he would be one of the strongest humans there after all he need power or status whats is more powerful than a 9-star master teacher, and 500 for the divine world I think the people there would be gods and after that the end god rank 1 till nine and he surmount god and become a sage witht he library would be a nice ending, and normaly the divine world would be open since saint domain but since they're too weak and do not have backing kong sealed their world its a nice explanation, for almost everything.

too long....
  • can someone please give me the summary of the current arc. Like what happens to the Helios Beast and the 7 star master teacher. 
    Thank You. 
  • so how good is this novel? Its top ranking in QI so... what makes it great? i wanna read it but im scared of the disappointment .
  • so how good is this novel? Its top ranking in QI so... what makes it great? i wanna read it but im scared of the disappointment .
    Personally I dont think its all that great. Its typical and nothing really special. Dialogue and characters are run of the mill. Extreme level of repetition. Every arc is essentially the same with just higher cultivation levels. He uses his cheat to get out of everything. I haven't been surprised by anything so far cause its predictable since essentially the same shit happened before in a previous arc.

I still read it. Passes the time

I suggest you read it but don't expect something great. Lower your expectations and you wont get disappointed.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    Personally I dont think its all that great. Its typical and nothing really special. Dialogue and characters are run of the mill. Extreme level of repetition. Every arc is essentially the same with just higher cultivation levels. He uses his cheat to get out of everything. I haven't been surprised by anything so far cause its predictable since essentially the same shit happened before in a previous arc.

I suggest you read it but don't expect something great. Lower your expectations and you wont get disappointed.
    whats his cheats though? the only interesting in current cn right now is just their plot armor and the mystery around it. i might read it if its interesting enough

whats his cheats though? the only interesting in current cn right now is just their plot armor and the mystery around it. i might read it if its interesting enough

He possess a book which can derive a perfect cultivation method after he reads a specific no.of books on any specific topic.

Just give it a go if you like what the first 80 chapters have to offer read ahead otherwise drop it. Its like a sitcom for light novels with MC getting into weird funny little situations and getting out of it using plot armour.
  • Can some one please give me spoilers on what happens in Zhang Xuan Life-and-Death Physician Duel with ice School Head You?
    Thanks
  • Someone please Spoil.
    Thanks
  • Someone Please.

• will zhang xuan meet his students after they left ???
    he see Zhao ya in chapter 1314-1315 throug some comunication devices

zhao ya get the legacy of the origin flame glacier court
    yuan tao the legacy of his clan 
    lu chong the legacy of the soul oracel

• I'm up to chapter 1196. Anyone who read ahead, can you tell me if Zhang Xuan is that missing genius from the Saint Zhang Clan? I just feel like its the most obvious result and this author isn't the greatest genius in regards to plot so I feel that thats whats going to happen and Zhang Xuan will fight the Zhang Clan so he can marry the girl from the Saint Luo Clan only to find out he is actually her fiancee so he didnt need to fight anyone

If it was another novel I wouldn't say this because its so obvious and the easiest route for the author to take but this author doesn't use much effort in coming up with the plot/story so the moment I read about the genius from the Zhang Clan who no one has seen and that he is the fiancee of the Luo girl who Zhang Xuan is in love with, I immediately pictured this in my mind
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • going by trend noone will realise he's the fiance at least 2-3 arcs later
    Caught up (ch 1366)

Doesn't look like 2-3 arcs (assuming a arc is what license he is trying to get or enemy he is trying to beat)

I doubt he will go to Zhang clan until he is at least a 8 star Master Teacher so he is going to have to bring up his professions to 8 star and so far only his Array profession is 8 star.

Plus other arcs in between each profession and Hall like some arrogant young master type picking a fight (I assume from Zhang clan)
    Caught up (ch 1366)

Doesn't look like 2-3 arcs (assuming a arc is what license he is trying to get or enemy he is trying to beat)

I doubt he will go to Zhang clan until he is at least a 8 star Master Teacher so he is going to have to bring up his professions to 8 star and so far only his Array profession is 8 star.

Plus other arcs in between each profession and Hall like some arrogant young master type picking a fight (I assume from Zhang clan)
    can you please give a detailed spoiler of his current professions and students till ch 1366
  • I don't keep track but all his professions are 7 star rank. His array master rank alone is 8 stars

He learned Celestial Designer as well but like forging and alchemy, he doesn't do anything himself. So he has the knowledge but doesn't forge, make pills or design mechanisms

He also learned Spiritualist profession (7 stars) but its not one of the 9 higher paths, middle, or lower paths. Its an outside profession that doesn't count towards his Master Teacher rank. Basically he can create spirits in items or help heal spirits/souls

I think the last disciple to leave him in the translated parts was the fat kid that specializes in body cultivating thanks to his bloodline. Turns out he is from a Saint family (descendants of Master Kong's 72 disciples). Saint families are separated into 1st rank, 2nd rank, and 3rd rank. Only 3 families are are 1st rank (Zhang, Lou and another in that order). Quite a few more in 2nd rank (including 5 different families representing the 5 elements of Wood, Fire, Earth, Water, and Metal). His student is from Earth family which specializes in defense

His girlfriend is from Lou family and has an engagement with a pure blooded kid from Zhang family. I suspect Zhang Xuan is that kid.

Next to leave is spear wielder kid who became the successor to Battle Hall and its future leader. Battle Hall also gave him the inheritance of the War God who was said to be the strongest of the 72 Virtues (name for Master Kongs disciples)

Next to leave was that girl that specializes in leg techniques. She became successor to Spiritualist Hall

Next was fist user kid who was the final one. He killed some Emperor so he ran away cause Master Teacher Hall would order him arrested and killed and he didnt want to trouble his teacher. Whereabouts are currently unknown

He made contact with the girl that went to Ice Palace as its successor. She is at Saint Rank 7 while he is currently at Saint Rank 5
  • I don't keep track but all his professions are 7 star rank. His array master rank alone is 8 stars

He learned Celestial Designer as well but like forging and alchemy, he doesn't do anything himself. So he has the knowledge but doesn't forge, make pills or design mechanisms

He also learned Spiritualist profession (7 stars) but its not one of the 9 higher paths, middle, or lower paths. Its an outside profession that doesn't count towards his Master Teacher rank. Basically he can create spirits in items or help heal spirits/souls

I think the last disciple to leave him in the translated parts was the fat kid that specializes in body cultivating thanks to his bloodline. Turns out he is from a Saint family (descendants of Master Kong's 72 disciples). Saint families are separated into 1st rank, 2nd rank, and 3rd rank. Only 3 families are are 1st rank (Zhang, Lou and another in that order). Quite a few more in 2nd rank (including 5 different families representing the 5 elements of Wood, Fire, Earth, Water, and Metal). His student is from Earth family which specializes in defense

His girlfriend is from Lou family and has an engagement with a pure blooded kid from Zhang family. I suspect Zhang Xuan is that kid.

Next to leave is spear wielder kid who became the successor to Battle Hall and its future leader. Battle Hall also gave him the inheritance of the War God who was said to be the strongest of the 72 Virtues (name for Master Kongs disciples)

Next to leave was that girl that specializes in leg techniques. She became successor to Spiritualist Hall

Next was fist user kid who was the final one. He killed some Emperor so he ran away cause Master Teacher Hall would order him arrested and killed and he didnt want to trouble his teacher. Whereabouts are currently unknown

He made contact with the girl that went to Ice Palace as its successor. She is at Saint Rank 7 while he is currently at Saint Rank 5
    thanks and any info about butler sun and the new student he just took in the girl with the soul poison. 
  • avijoyd said:
    thanks and any info about butler sun and the new student he just took in the girl with the soul poison. 
    Zhang Xuan pretends like he is inhabited by the ancient soul of the Poison Hall founder. Only the founder has had a poison body and a poison soul. He pretends like he wants to process the body his disciple (unconscious) and makes them bring her body to Poison headquarters with 9 star poison masters who can awaken her.

Someone tries to kill her because he doesn't want lose his position but Zhang Xuan dominates using a golden page from the library.

Disciple wakes up and takes over Poison Hall
  • avijoyd said:
    Zhang Xuan pretends like he is inhabited by the ancient soul of the Poison Hall founder. Only the founder has had a poison body and a poison soul. He pretends like he wants to process the body his disciple (unconscious) and makes them bring her body to Poison headquarters with 9 star poison masters who can awaken her.

Someone tries to kill her because he doesn't want lose his position but Zhang Xuan dominates using a golden page from the library.

Disciple wakes up and takes over Poison Hall
    thanks 
  • Kazutoxin said:
    will zhang xuan meet his students after they left ???
    he see Zhao ya in chapter 1314-1315 throug some comunication devices

zhao ya get the legacy of the origin flame glacier court
    yuan tao the legacy of his clan 
    lu chong the legacy of the soul oracel

So far in the current raws he hasn't met them again. Only seen Zhao Ya through a long distance communication but the conversation between them was skipped by the author. -.-
    It will probably be a long time before they show up again.
  • I'm at 474 and I wanted to know if this trend where the MC students keep being barely one realm below him is ever gonna stop, I even heard one of his student will be higher than him ?
  • Jirachier said:
    I'm at 474 and I wanted to know if this trend where the MC students keep being barely one realm below him is ever gonna stop, I even heard one of his student will be higher than him ?
    The trend more or less continues. ZX will advance more quickly in the next (couple hundred) chapters (like being a few small realms above them) but his students will eventually get other inheritences and more ressources and some will even be higher cultivation level than him in the future.
    This is normal though since ZX needs way more ressources to level up.
  • I'm up to chapter 1196. Anyone who read ahead, can you tell me if Zhang Xuan is that missing genius from the Saint Zhang Clan? I just feel like its the most obvious result and this author isn't the greatest genius in regards to plot so I feel that thats whats going to happen and Zhang Xuan will fight the Zhang Clan so he can marry the girl from the Saint Luo Clan only to find out he is actually her fiancee so he didnt need to fight anyone

If it was another novel I wouldn't say this because its so obvious and the easiest route for the author to take but this author doesn't use much effort in coming up with the plot/story so the moment I read about the genius from the Zhang Clan who no one has seen and that he is the fiancee of the Luo girl who Zhang Xuan is in love with, I immediately pictured this in my mind
    It is pointing in this direction, but I am guessing he is the brother of the missing genius. 
    around Chapter 1427, the author revealed his potential parents from the Zhang clan - Meng Swordsman, and Wang MengYa.

The one who poisoned him is Hu Yi Wei (the current butler of the real Yang Xuan).
    Hu Yi Wei shared to Meng Swordsman and Wang MengYa that he saw a boy with the Innate Fetal Poison and suspect that this boy is their child.

Meng Swordsman, and Wang MengYa immediately rode a high-level flying beast to search for this boy, and briefly passed by Zhang Xuan as ZX heading to the Zhang clan to kick up a storm. 

Very interesting.
  • Please inform me of just a single thing. Have the author given an explanation for him having the Library of Heavens Path? I actually find the story satisfying, like junk food, but i can't read it to the end of it if there isn't a explanation for him transcending, as well has his chest. It would be like, in the end, he turns out to be the super duper cool guy of the universe, but it is becouse of a cheat that has just appeared out of nowhere, likewise his transmigration. I would be really mad if that was the case. It would basically be a random dude that got a superpower and used it. He wouldn't have any achievements, it would be all due to the convenient cheat.
    Before ZX transpose to this world, he is a librarian and the Library of Heaven's is the main story plot, how he makes use of this power to train his skills without any flaw. He still has to work hard and obtain resources to achieve breakthroughs.

His previous birthrights will be revealing soon. 
  • can someone please tell me why the Violetleaf King and Otherworldly Demon Kings are looking for the poison masters and how ZX save his student with the poison body and soul?
    Thanks.