Lord Xue Ying/Snow Eagle Lord by IET.

Comments

• Actually, YG doesn't use his sword all that much later on. He didn't even have it in the final battle of ROCH and he freely gave it away after he retired with XLN. In JY's world, internal power is more important than anything else.

Anyhow, since it's a flying sword... I think MC is going a different route.
    Actually, I think this is mead.
  • The novel is named <Seeking the Flying Sword Path/ SFSP>. 
    The translator is GGP from Gravity.
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/8591840605001105/23063639992885692/Seeking-the-Flying-Sword-Path/Return
  • seems like it s a sequel from stellar transformation according to novel update 
    let's see how it unfolds anyways i am ready to read anything from IET
  • edited September 2017
    Nice hope it is a sequel to ST
  • edited September 2017
    Actually, YG doesn't use his sword all that much later on. He didn't even have it in the final battle of ROCH and he freely gave it away after he retired with XLN. In JY's world, internal power is more important than anything else.

You know he didn't need it once is was that big time skip. He basically transcended sword and could use internal power like a sword :)

The novel is named <Seeking the Flying Sword Path/ SFSP>. 
    Well I have no faith in the translator I tell you that. His output is slow as hell for Demon's Diary, 248 chapters in over 2 years. 
    seems like it s a sequel from stellar transformation according to novel update 
    I wouldn't trust Novelupdates too much when it says prequels. They wouldn't know and I doubt IET would now too. 

• YG never reached sword with no sword level. He mastered heavy sword and that's where the novel ended.

Only Dugu fella managed to get there.
  • bonifide said:
    Actually, YG doesn't use his sword all that much later on. He didn't even have it in the final battle of ROCH and he freely gave it away after he retired with XLN. In JY's world, internal power is more important than anything else.

You know he didn't need it once is was that big time skip. He basically transcended sword and could use internal power like a sword :)

The novel is named <Seeking the Flying Sword Path/ SFSP>. 
    Well I have no faith in the translator I tell you that. His output is slow as hell for Demon's Diary, 248 chapters in over 2 years. 
    seems like it s a sequel from stellar transformation according to novel update 
    I wouldn't trust Novelupdates too much when it says prequels. They wouldn't know and I doubt IET would now too. 

Even I don't trust GGP after witnessing this release speed of IET new novel
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • chrish said:
    YG never reached sword with no sword level. He mastered heavy sword and that's where the novel ended.

Only Dugu fella managed to get there.
    I see so I guess the TV series did it differently. I just remember him using a stick/maybe grass as a sword and beat somebody ass lol.
    Rule71 said:
    Exactly he has a lack of focus. Sighs how I wish Qidian didnt fuck over Ren. I just hate the fact LNMTL wont touch some Qidian novels now. I don't even know why they scared when they cant stop pirated sites in their own country. 
  • bonifide said:
    Rule71 said:
    Exactly he has a lack of focus. Sighs how I wish Qidian didnt fuck over Ren. I just hate the fact LNMTL wont touch some Qidian novels now. I don't even know why they scared when they cant stop pirated sites in their own country. 
    Not just that, but the 4 released chapters aren't edited properly ......
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • @Rule71 I didn't know that hmmm I'm surprise Ren lets him promote his site like that on here tbh. Every post I see from him says go to GT aka Qidiantales. 
  • edited September 2017
    bonifide said:
    @Rule71 I didn't know that hmmm I'm surprise Ren lets him promote his site like that on here tbh. Every post I see from him says go to GT aka Qidiantales. 
    Idc about the website idc about the owner of it, all I care about is quality content, and sfsp isn't quality as of now
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • http://prntscr.com/gqdmun now that is on a whole another level of shitty translation laziness 
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • "10 chapters a week."

Honestly, if it meant faster, better translations, I wouldn't mind a $7-10 sub fee from Qidian.

• "10 chapters a week."

Honestly, if it meant faster, better translations, I wouldn't mind a $7-10 sub fee from Qidian.

http://prntscr.com/gqlvn0 CKtalon will be taking over i think, he is much better than GGP in release speed and quality so that's cool
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • 10 chapters a week is on par with the schedule that most Chinese writers have, 1 - 3 chapters a day. Up to ten chapters when it's time to rush the rankings. I hope their translators can take it.

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • 10 chapters a week is on par with the schedule that most Chinese writers have, 1 - 3 chapters a day. Up to ten chapters when it's time to rush the rankings. I hope their translators can take it.

Obv they couldn't they released 7 chapters in 8 days, that too i think as CKtalon was coming on board so they had to release their small amount of stockpile, so it had shitty editing
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • Can anyone tell me spoiler from v10,v11,v12?
  • Although I enjoy this novel, the war arc is starting to get way over the top BS.  These 2 Deities decide to invade the MC home world yet due to some arbitrary world laws/universe laws that seem to prevent Deities from returning to the mortal worlds they come from without paying huge prices and still not being able to return in their real bodies, their is nothing that anyone can seem to be able to do about it.  The invaders even hire some disciple Transcendent from a strong force that is able to break through to deity right away and the MC will now end up offending when he inevitably kills him.

the world laws go something along the lines of if a person breaks through to deity they need to leave the mortal world within 1000 years or something, to me this law last part instead of them ascending right away is simply so the MC can fight deities that make their way to this world before he ascends but not have the protection of other Deities that may have came from the world in the first place.
  • Although I enjoy this novel, the war arc is starting to get way over the top BS.  These 2 Deities decide to invade the MC home world yet due to some arbitrary world laws/universe laws that seem to prevent Deities from returning to the mortal worlds they come from without paying huge prices and still not being able to return in their real bodies, their is nothing that anyone can seem to be able to do about it.  The invaders even hire some disciple Transcendent from a strong force that is able to break through to deity right away and the MC will now end up offending when he inevitably kills him.

the world laws go something along the lines of if a person breaks through to deity they need to leave the mortal world within 1000 years or something, to me this law last part instead of them ascending right away is simply so the MC can fight deities that make their way to this world before he ascends but not have the protection of other Deities that may have came from the world in the first place.
    He doesn’t kill the guy. The guy he’s fighting escapes back to the deity world. Xue Ying refines the world heart of his world so he doesn’t have to leave even after 10k years. Plus he can cultivate an avatar technique to becomes unkillable (leaves his real body in the Xia world while his avatar goes wherever). Xue Ying also only goes to the diety  world after he become a World Deity

• At which chapter does XY comprehend or knows how to achieve grade 1 true meaning?
  • Does the MC becomes Bloodshed god’s direct disciple?
  • Does the MC becomes Bloodshed god’s direct disciple?
    Yes
  • Will the Temporal Temple regret not accepting XY plea for help to save his wife? 
    Will he fight with the TT anytime in the novel?
  • Will the Temporal Temple regret not accepting XY plea for help to save his wife? 
    Will he fight with the TT anytime in the novel?
    He doesn't fight with Temporal Temple, but later on he suppresses their ability to accept geniuses from the worlds.
  • edited April 2018
    Around which chapter does his grade one meaning get exposed?

And when does the gathering/tournament arc end? 
  • What is the all cultivation realms?
  • Around which chapter does his grade one meaning get exposed?

bump
  • Suran said:
    Around which chapter does he showcase his grade one meaning?

bump
    Anyone? 
  • What is the all cultivation realms?
    Don't remember all the levels since it's been a while since i read this but it should be something like
    Sovereign
    void GOD
    Chaotic GOD
    Universe GOD which has 3 levels but for powerfull source worlds they have more levels which are God, divine Lord, God Emperor
    Chaotic source basically the ultimate level, peak of chaotic source is called Lord and this level requires comprehension of a chaotic source way, 

only 8 cultivators or so have reached Lord level including XUe Ying and Luo Feng Mc of swallowed star who appears later in the story
    I guess Xue Ying is the strongest MC written by IET not only he is omnipresent because of his void way, he comprehended the strongest way which put him ahead of Luo Feng and other Lords