HJC

What happened? Did Zen get lazy again?

Comments

• edited May 2018
    I guess they gave up with this rat race, I mean just look at QI's updates rate so I think you will understand it and if u search NU's forum you will get why both parties translate it (in one word: QI's scheme).
  • WW should at least say something.

I'm kinda disappointed with the fact that no one said anything at all until now.
  • Kurtzin said:
    WW should at least say something.

I'm kinda disappointed with the fact that no one said anything at all until now.
    Only because you aren't informed doesn't mean they didn't say something. Ren said under a comment of a chapter that he'll help Zen again once he is ready. He was sick for a while so he couldn't help and now he is done with DE.
  • B4sh3r said:
    Kurtzin said:
    WW should at least say something.

Only because you aren't informed doesn't mean they didn't say something. Ren said under a comment of a chapter that he'll help Zen again once he is ready. He was sick for a while so he couldn't help and now he is done with DE.
    So we have to go digging through comments? When its so easy for RWX to just make an announcement post?
  • edited May 2018
    B4sh3r said:

I just read this a while now. But I think they should be more OFFICIAL about it and post it at the website. You dont have to be an ass to answer the question,

Waraich said:
    So we have to go digging through comments? When its so easy for RWX to just make an announcement post?
    Right? IMO he should've posted something a long time ago.