Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• Stark said:
    , he should be at mid tribulation or upto middle stages of divine soul after taking the universal pentajade and cultivating
    or upto middle of DS mean? is it DS or DT after universal pentajade
    thanks for answeriing

iMO, I think after consuming the Pentajade Pellet he should be at the Late Srage of Tribulation Realm in order to face the tribulation lightning. It would show how much of an innate talent he has and how many lightning bolts he could endure. Or, with the help of evil god lightning seed the tribulation lightning would not be much harm to him. Or he could escape the tribulation lightning because of the evil god inheritance. But then, I'd go with the late stages and him facing the tribulation lightning because it's more exciting and fun.
  • aqswzxc said:
    I have some doubts. Mu Xuanyin ice phoenix vital yin was loss to Yun Che and it says that the cultivation of MX would drop lower. But then like in the case of Feng Xue'er where she loss her phoenix vital yin with Yun Che that it had help her to awaken and grow more in cultivation because of the dragon physique of YC. YC should have known of this fact. And if the situation was like that then MX should also improve his cultivation with the help of YC.
    There are big differences in the situation.

Phoenix flames are more yang than yin (though not pure yang like the GC flames) so losing the vital yin won't be as detrimental and YC's high yang would provide a boost for phoenix inheritors like FX (though not as much as it helped for LDE). Even so, neither LDE nor FX got a direct boost in cultivation like he did. FX's boost was driven the awakening of her phoenix soul which was helped by YC, and LDE got the boost from the 9 drops of GC blood she was given which her body needed to mutate to handle, thus causing the now-averted death countdown. After the mutation was undone, her cultivation returned to 6th Sovereign which was exactly her level before she got the blood. 

To contrast, Ice Phoenix bloodline is pure yin (essentially the opposite end of GC), thus losing the vital yin is much, much more detrimental. It's also why women far outnumber men in SSR (a point barely mentioned after the initial introduction, though). As a man, he can only provide yang, so he essentially brings nothing to the table for an Ice Phoenix woman. This is on top of the fact that MX's inheritance is blood only, so no soul awakening effect shall occur no matter what special properties dragon blood has. If it was just a general benefit without precondition, Yue'er would probably be a Monarch by now :tongue:

This is on top of her damaging her blood essence and burning her bloodline (though the latter has been established as a temporary issue). She will be weaker than when she started. HOWEVER, that now gives YC an opportunity to make it up to her via the Ice Phoenix at the bottom of the lake. At least one person other than YC will become a proper inheritor of the IP soul. MX, MB, Lanlan, or MF are really the only candidates (well, XQ as well, but she already has her cheats). In the long run, YC will provide a power-up. But for story purposes, it's best if MX is weakened, it provides YC strong incentive to help build SSR up, since they rely too heavily on MX.
  • aqswzxc said:
    Stark said:
    , he should be at mid tribulation or upto middle stages of divine soul after taking the universal pentajade and cultivating
    or upto middle of DS mean? is it DS or DT after universal pentajade
    thanks for answeriing

iMO, I think after consuming the Pentajade Pellet he should be at the Late Srage of Tribulation Realm in order to face the tribulation lightning. It would show how much of an innate talent he has and how many lightning bolts he could endure. Or, with the help of evil god lightning seed the tribulation lightning would not be much harm to him. Or he could escape the tribulation lightning because of the evil god inheritance. But then, I'd go with the late stages and him facing the tribulation lightning because it's more exciting and fun.
    He won't late stage for the preliminaries. That kind of thing is usually an post-tournament event. It's not like he gets XP from fights, he's not going to level up during a match. Though he will certainly have witnesses. 
  • Ow, IP bloodline has pure yin. So that's where I goes wrong, with the case of Caiyi when she forcefully awakens her power that she needs the yang of YC who has phoenix blood. There should be another one who would inherit some legacy from the IP, but then most of its power would go to YC.
  • Tribulation lightning have no effect on him as mentioned by the golden crow when he obtained lightning stone
    About the ice phoenix I don't think YC will get her stuff in a LONG time because the ice phoenix still have this piece of complete True God body so YC won't be able to handle her everything just yet. Her complete true god soul as well as complete True God essence would kill YC instead, maybe when he is at Sovereign/Lord he would be OK.
    Wonder if YC will duo cultivate with her as well? LMAO
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Tribulation lightning have no effect on him as mentioned by the golden crow when he obtained lightning stone
    About the ice phoenix I don't think YC will get her stuff in a LONG time because the ice phoenix still have this piece of complete True God body so YC won't be able to handle her everything just yet. Her complete true god soul as well as complete True God essence would kill YC instead, maybe when he is at Sovereign/Lord he would be OK.
    Wonder if YC will duo cultivate with her as well? LMAO
    YC also has the Star God Blood given to her by Jasmine. Author's note on chapter 870 says that it's pretty much useless on that volume but then will be useful later on. So, that star god blood would help him achieve a lot more for his cultivation.
  • Yeah but only with Cai zhi/ Jasmine help otherwise it dowsn't do anything

• edited April 2018
    AkaiRyuu said:
    Yeah but only with Cai zhi/ Jasmine help otherwise it dowsn't do anything
    If that were true then Jasmine wouldn't having given it to him in the first place, considering that she wasn't going to be there to help him and had no plans of ever seeing him again.

It's just a bloodline that supposed to become useful to him at a later date, how? I do not know. I'm not saying that they wouldn't be able to help him if they wanted to, but that it shouldn't be required for them to help him.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Yeah but only with Cai zhi/ Jasmine help otherwise it dowsn't do anything
    If that were true then Jasmine wouldn't having given it to him in the first place, considering that she wasn't going to be there to help him and had no plans of ever seeing him again.

It's just a bloodline that supposed to become useful to him at a later date, how? I do not know. I'm not saying that they wouldn't be able to help him if they wanted to, but that it shouldn't be required for them to help him.
    It has the passive effect of increasing one's lifespan (which he more or less wasted fighting the dragon) so she gave it to him to help him live longer. The message Jasmine left with the drop said it needed to be refined with a special method. Most likely he will need a Star God's help.
  • She never intended for him to interact with Star Gods in the first place, so no it shouldn't need it. 

Otherwise she left while knowing full well that she gave him something useless, 'increased lifespan'? what the hell was that supposed to do for him back then? His lifespan was already insanely high by the time he got that bloodline, plus his lifespan increases the more Dragon God blood gets produced in his body, whenever he has a breakthrough in the GWOTB, and through cultivating into a higher profound realm. 

If it seriously needed a Star God's help then what the hell was Jasmine thinking by not telling him this 'special method'? Or even going as far as to tell him to never step foot in the realm of gods in order to insure that he never comes into contact with the Star Gods.
  • She never intended for him to interact with Star Gods in the first place, so no it shouldn't need it. 

Otherwise she left while knowing full well that she gave him something useless, 'increased lifespan'? what the hell was that supposed to do for him back then? His lifespan was already insanely high by the time he got that bloodline, plus his lifespan increases the more Dragon God blood gets produced in his body, whenever he has a breakthrough in the GWOTB, and through cultivating into a higher profound realm. 

If it seriously needed a Star God's help then what the hell was Jasmine thinking by not telling him this 'special method'? Or even going as far as to tell him to never step foot in the realm of gods in order to insure that he never comes into contact with the Star Gods.
    She took his blood essence to revive her body, her Star God blood repaired that and brought more vitality besides. She did not intend him to cultivate it (at not when she was no longer going to be there) and she merely hoped he would live a long good life. 
  • Yeah Jasmine just left him the blood as a trade for 3 of his blood back then.
    So...whats the deal with Jasmine? So far we know that she is going to be sacrificed in like 3-4 years, not sure what for but it was hinted that it is to create a True God or something along the line. It was also hinted that at some point she won't be herself anymore . So I'm guessing that her power is traded for her freedom. At some point in the future she will be replaced by Heaven slaughter star god after some ritual. This is prob the fate of all Star God, Jasmine tried to take the Evil God blood to escape this fate so I guess the problem is with her profound vein? Cuz thats what the EG blood will replace.
  • No, according to the author's note it would be very useful unless MG is lying to us. 
  • aqswzxc said:
    No, according to the author's note it would be very useful unless MG is lying to us. 
    It WILL be useful, but it will require assistance to become so. That's why he said it would be very useful *in the future*. Jasmine said cultivating it would require a special technique. Most likely he will need the help of a Star God if not Jasmine herself. Fortunately, he happens to have a Star God with him (though he has no idea). That said, he can't even use Star God's Broken Shadow, so using higher Star God Divine Arts would be... an issue. Jasmine's blood is probably not going to be truly useful until after the PGC/Wedding which is the next Major arc (after the Grass which I'm expecting will be about 20 chapters or so). 
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Yeah Jasmine just left him the blood as a trade for 3 of his blood back then.
    So...whats the deal with Jasmine? So far we know that she is going to be sacrificed in like 3-4 years, not sure what for but it was hinted that it is to create a True God or something along the line. It was also hinted that at some point she won't be herself anymore . So I'm guessing that her power is traded for her freedom. At some point in the future she will be replaced by Heaven slaughter star god after some ritual. This is prob the fate of all Star God, Jasmine tried to take the Evil God blood to escape this fate so I guess the problem is with her profound vein? Cuz thats what the EG blood will replace.
    She wanted the Evil God's blood because she wanted to be more powerful so she could change her fate. Her father is more powerful than she is, and it's for his ends she will be sacrificed. The nature of that sacrifice, who knows. Probably something such that her father will take her power as well as that of the other 11 Star God inheritors so that he can attain the power of a True God. I would wager money that Jasmine is going to end up possessed as well so we can play the "possessed lover freed through the power of love" deal, but that's all end game stuff :tongue:
  • Yeah I'm also thinking that as well, volume 17 is named scarlet red despair so it might have something to do with Jasmine and the Evil Infant thing.
    If Cai zhi keep shadowing YC like this, one day she will have to fight with either Yu Luo or MX yeah?
  • edited April 2018
    If Yuluo (it's one name) is looking for anyone, it'll be Caizhi. She thinks she killed Yun Che and he'd be ultimately beneath her concern even if he lived. The most use he had to her would be messing with Jasmine. 

As for Mu Xuanyin, her mindset right now is a complete mystery. How much does she remember? Clearly she'll notice the lack of her "vital yin" but win she immediately expect the exact circumstances? If she remembers anything, will she remember the dragon's blood? Yun Che didn't, but that isn't necessarily a rule. If she recognizes the dragon's blood, will she automatically consider that she herself didn't force herself on him? Maybe she'd consider mutual contamination. 

When he touched her breast by accident, trying to kill him was impulsive. After a day she'd completely calmed down and started protecting him. When she meets him again, depending on how long she'd been awake (Yun Che was expecting a few months) she may well just want to maim, not kill. And Mu Bingyun will probably try and stop her.

So, I think if Little Jasmine and Mu Xuanyin come into contact, it'll be more comedy relief than any fight. Little Jasmine is definitely the stronger of the two. And Mu Xuanyin would clearly recognize her.
  • Who the heck is LF?
  • Little Fairy
  • MX is definitely mad, Mars stated it on one of his post. Something about 10000 times not gonna forgive YC.
    Yuluo reason for killing YC would be to keep him from spilling secrets, maybe she thinks since Jasmine stayed with him for so long she told YC some secrets of Star god realm so if she saw YC again she will 100% try to kill him.

• AkaiRyuu said:
    MX is definitely mad, Mars stated it on one of his post. Something about 10000 times not gonna forgive YC.
    Yuluo reason for killing YC would be to keep him from spilling secrets, maybe she thinks since Jasmine stayed with him for so long she told YC some secrets of Star god realm so if she saw YC again she will 100% try to kill him.

He also said it could not be forgiven in this life, that Yun Che would definitely die by Mu Xuanyin's hand and this would be the end of the book. In short, Mars was joking around, we have no idea what things will be like when the two meet again.
  • Yeah, I wonder in what situation will those 2 meet.
    I doubt it would be normal like running into each other in the PGC or the likes. My money is on some sort of life of death situation where she stalks YC(no surprise there) and jump out to save him at the last moment.
  • I have an odd suspicion he will run into Bingyun and Xiaolan first. Like either they are sent on a mission to find him, or he runs across them travelling for some other reason. And he has to decide whether to hide from them or not. 
  • we'll see I guess, but I doubt they will meet until PGC
    Cmon Mars more releases!
  • New chapter, after such a long time SPP treasure hunting skill activated once more.
    With so many Realm Kings here....don't tell me YC will consume the pentajade in this arc? Otherwise it would be hard for him to bring out the immortal grass with so many Divine Kings.
    He can either use the stone or consume the jade and break out.
  • Hmm, this might actually be a good chance to bring out He Ling. Perhaps one of the realm kings will bring her as a plant "blood hound". Otherwise with his concealment ability plus the SPP there won't be much issue. Adding her as a wrench will force Yun Che to confront them all directly.
  • Morbil said:
    Hmm, this might actually be a good chance to bring out He Ling. Perhaps one of the realm kings will bring her as a plant "blood hound". Otherwise with his concealment ability plus the SPP there won't be much issue. Adding her as a wrench will force Yun Che to confront them all directly.

Nope, He Ling won't appear in the story any time soon. Mars stated it himself in one of his wechats.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Of course she won't appear anytime soon, Yun Che is not yet on the level where he could be the Master of someone from the realm of the gods.

Chapter 1114 pretty much emphasized on how Yun Che still doesn't understand the Divine Way and that he now has next to no progress in his cultivation due to not having a Master there to guide him.
  • Of course she won't appear anytime soon, Yun Che is not yet on the level where he could be the Master of someone from the realm of the gods.

If what Ophis said is true and Mars mentioned she won't show up for a while, that's fine, I won't expect it. But from her intro I never got the impression of him being a *good* master, just that she *wants* him as a master. He Lin also wanted him as a master if you recall. Given what happened with him, I doubt he would refuse her even if he has no idea what he is doing. She's also not very likely to be strong much like the rest of her race (parents excluded, perhaps?).
  • edited April 2018
    Morbil said:
    If what Ophis said is true and Mars mentioned she won't show up for a while, that's fine, I won't expect it. But from her intro I never got the impression of him being a *good* master, just that she *wants* him as a master. He Lin also wanted him as a master if you recall. Given what happened with him, I doubt he would refuse her even if he has no idea what he is doing. She's also not very likely to be strong much like the rest of her race (parents excluded, perhaps?).
    How is he going to look after He Ling when he can barely look after himself within this realm of gods? (Currently Little Jasmine is secretly looking after/trolling him) Let alone find the time to teach her while he himself is currently struggling with his cultivation.

He Ling should be like 19 years old and has more than likely been through some things already, I highly doubt that she's as naive as her 12 yrs old little brother as to eagerly want the current Yun Che as her Master.

Also that scenario you put out
    Morbil said:
    Hmm, this might actually be a good chance to bring out He Ling. Perhaps one of the realm kings will bring her as a plant "blood hound". Otherwise with his concealment ability plus the SPP there won't be much issue. Adding her as a wrench will force Yun Che to confront them all directly.
    On that island there is no one below Divine Spirit Realm which means that Yun Che is the absolute weakest on that island right now. The most he can do is sneak around like mouse, grab what he's looking for and get the hell out of there. 

Please keep in mind the reason He Lin asked Yun Che to be his Master was because of the previous display of strength that YC showed at the auction house.

Even if He Ling was there and Yun Che actually manages to save her, there would be absolutely no direct confrontation, because the current YC can't contend against Divine Spirit realm practitioners, so it would just be him escaping with her. 

There's also the fact that in Mars spoiler about her is that she wants to get revenge for what happened to the Wood Spirit race/her family. The people she wants to get revenge against are powerful enough to kill even her parents, so do you really think she's going to ask a sneaky/escaping small fry to be her Master?

It wouldn't make any since to bring her into the story at this point and time while Yun Che isn't really reliable(within the ROTG).

After the tournament Yun Che is undoubtedly going be famous and stronger after coming out of the ESP, so at that time it won't be that strange for someone with ambitions as big as hers to actually want to be his disciple.