Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• edited April 2018
    Morbil said:
    It's only a 1 year jump, so we're looking at another arc to get the grass (and maybe the Wood Sprite princess?) before the conference. HFR closing their borders is most likely a result of LJ's interference given the timing and her unwillingness for YC to go there. Which is kind of odd if she is merely a Star Realm god, since HFR should be slightly above SR in ranking. There's definitely something more going on there.

That said, while I know a lot of people are annoyed by her, watching LJ mess with YC has been a treat. Nice to see YC get a taste of his own medicine.
    Since when? Heaven's Fate Realm is a high ranked realm at best, but Star God Realm is a Royal Ranked Realm.

The only realms that are higher than the Star God Realm in the eastern divine region is Eternal Heaven God RealmBrahma Monarch God Realm.

Those Heaven's Fate Realm grandpas are probably just as helpless as Divine Martial Realm is against Little Jasmine(SGR).
  • Morbil said:
    It's only a 1 year jump, so we're looking at another arc to get the grass (and maybe the Wood Sprite princess?) before the conference. HFR closing their borders is most likely a result of LJ's interference given the timing and her unwillingness for YC to go there. Which is kind of odd if she is merely a Star Realm god, since HFR should be slightly above SR in ranking. There's definitely something more going on there.

That said, while I know a lot of people are annoyed by her, watching LJ mess with YC has been a treat. Nice to see YC get a taste of his own medicine.
    Since when? Heaven's Fate Realm is a high ranked realm at best, but Star God Realm is a Royal Ranked Realm.

The only realms that are higher than the Star God Realm in the eastern divine region is Eternal Heaven God RealmBrahma Monarch God Realm.

Those Heaven's Fate Realm grandpas are probably just as helpless as Divine Martial Realm is against Little Jasmine(SGR).
    It was mentioned that even the four great kings realm still had to be respectful to HFR.  HFR is not a military power, but rather a shared intelligence asset. 
  • Basically HFR is like a wise old man, no one would beat him up cuz that's immoral. However, even if the king respect an old man, he is still above said old man in standing, which is what SGR is.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Basically HFR is like a wise old man, no one would beat him up cuz that's immoral. However, even if the king respect an old man, he is still above said old man in standing, which is what SGR is.
    So you are saying that a person who is not the top of SGR was able to tell HFR, which appears to be quite mercantile, to shutdown their entire business for 2 years on a whim?
  • edited April 2018
    She's not just some random person from the Star God Realm, she's one of the 12 Star Gods, those under Royal realm would literally have to refer to her as "Your Highness" for a reason.

Unless another Royal Realm interferes then Heaven's Fate Realm would have no choice but to comply to her command.

——————

I know there's some guys who think that Little Jasmine is someone from Heaven's Fate Realm, but if that were true then Wu Guike would have never even attempted to lie to her about having the Nine Stars Buddha Divine Jade. Nor would he have been surprised that she found out the truth from the HFR old guys. 

Also I highly doubt a Prince from a high ranked star realm would be so respectfully calling a little girl from a realm of the same ranking "Your Highness", not daring to step out of line even when he's being flat out disrespected by said little girl and then later even blackmailed by her. 

Her status is so damn high that even a Prince from a high ranked star realm wouldn't even dare to speak her name or reveal her identity due to the fearing the consequences.

One more thing, I think that only the Royal Realms would have a divine inheritance that would allow girls as young as her and Jasmine to reach the level of a Divine Master. If the high ranked star realms have such an inheritance then it would be impossible for YC to win the upcoming tournament.
  • She's not just some random person from the Star God Realm, she's one of the 12 Star Gods, those under Royal realm would literally have to refer to her as "Your Highness" for a reason.

I didn't say she was a random person from Star God Realm, just not the top. Which is why HFR shutting itself off for two years on a whim is odd and I think there is SOMETHING missing. This is a complete shut down, which also invites the scrutiny of the other King realms not to mention the Heavenly Chief Star God who is probably not someone that anyone wants informed of the situation. LJ did not hesitate to use a large scale Star God ability so she's probably not exactly in hiding like Jasmine, 

I am not suggesting LJ is someone from the HFR, but I am suggesting it was more than her position. Maybe she is just really, really good at the blackmail thing. Or all of the HFR yeyes are massive lolicons. Or both.

• You guys are reading into this situation wrongly. It's not that Little Jasmine was unwilling to let Yun Che go there, heck, she didn't know he planned on going there till he told her in chapter 1111, she only mentioned that going there wasn't advised because it would be pointless. In other words, Little Jasmine, having just come from there, knew that Heaven's Fate Realm were shutting themselves for 2 years.

In sum, it's not that she herself told them to shut themselves to not make Yun Che go there. There's definitely a proper reason for this.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Morbil said:
    I am not suggesting LJ is someone from the HFR, but I am suggesting it was more than her position. Maybe she is just really, really good at the blackmail thing. Or all of the HFR yeyes are massive lolicons. Or both.
    Yeah your right she's blackmailing them, she had various recordings of the HFR old guys molesting the younger generation who come to receive divination from them, she even has confessions from their victims, ranging from little boys to young men in their 30s. Damn those old perverts. (In the ROTG younger generation can range all the way up to the age of 60)

Yun Che dodged a bullet.
    Ophis said:
    In sum, it's not that she herself told them to shut themselves to not make Yun Che go there. There's definitely a proper reason for this.
    The scandal has already been leaked, they need at least two years to stop their secret from spreading.
  • Ophis said:
    You guys are reading into this situation wrongly. It's not that Little Jasmine was unwilling to let Yun Che go there, heck, she didn't know he planned on going there till he told her in chapter 1111, she only mentioned that going there wasn't advised because it would be pointless. In other words, Little Jasmine, having just come from there, knew that Heaven's Fate Realm were shutting themselves for 2 years.
    You wouldn't say "you don't wanna go there" if the reason was "because it's impossible to go there", not when the trip is instantaneous. So, saying it is useless to go there was not because it was closing. However, you are correct in the sense that the reason they are closing and the reason going would be useless is the same. 

Perhaps they didn't just give her the info. Maybe she coerced it out of them. And the state she left them in... will take some time to recover. 
  • HFR closing up is unusual, but it might not because of Cai zhi influencing them. Perhaps it is about some internal matter who knows.
  • I feel like Chu Yuechan is already dead based on chapter 885. Yun Che believed that LittLe Fairy should be qlive and their daughter should be safe. Byt as he was attacked by the devil origin orb, he said that he could meet Little Fairy. Hahaha.
  • aqswzxc said:
    I feel like Chu Yuechan is already dead based on chapter 885. Yun Che believed that LittLe Fairy should be qlive and their daughter should be safe. Byt as he was attacked by the devil origin orb, he said that he could meet Little Fairy. Hahaha.
    Yun Che BELIEVES she is already dead. but she isn't. Those two visions he had have all been accurate so far, so she is alive and she had a daughter. 
  • edited April 2018
    Oh, one interesting thing out of 1111 is the fact that it appears that Cai Zhi may not be her actual name either. When she's singing that song, the second line was "七彩仙脂" from which "Cai" and "Zhi" are the second and forth characters. So, like Jasmine, it might just be a nickname derived from a longer pseudonym. Which also means those people speculating that Jasmine's real surname is "Cai" are 99% likely to be wrong.

"七彩" is "seven color" or "colorful (like a rainbow)" which matches her initial clothing description. 
  • Morbil said:
    aqswzxc said:
    I feel like Chu Yuechan is already dead based on chapter 885. Yun Che believed that LittLe Fairy should be qlive and their daughter should be safe. Byt as he was attacked by the devil origin orb, he said that he could meet Little Fairy. Hahaha.
    Yun Che BELIEVES she is already dead. but she isn't. Those two visions he had have all been accurate so far, so she is alive and she had a daughter. 
    I also want YC to reunite with LF and with their daughter. I feel like there's a space distortion on the Snow Region where LF descended and that's a place on the realm of the gods or another place created by the evil god.
  • aqswzxc said:
    Morbil said:
    aqswzxc said:
    I also want YC to reunite with LF and with their daughter. I feel like there's a space distortion on the Snow Region where LF descended and that's a place on the realm of the gods or another place created by the evil god.
    LF's location is the thing we know the least, though everyone suspects the Dragon Realm (given that YC/LF's daughter was conceived with the dragon seed). How the Dragon Realm would have found out about it, who knows, but absurd coincidences are the foundation of the plot :tongue:

If she is in the Dragon Realm, we probably won't meet them again until after the wedding in MGR. There's a good chance they will need to flee far from the East Divine Region, and the West Divine Region (where the DR is located) seems like a good candidate. It'll be like when YC wound up in the IDR and immediately met up with Xiao Yun and his birth parents.
  • I doubt she is outside of BPS because going out of that planet you need divine intervention, and if she is around FCA then YC would have already noticed it long ago.
    Jasmine surname is definitely not Cai because she only have one older brother and no sister, Cai zhi only call Jasmine big sis because of intimacy and not actually blood related.
    I believe Cai zhi name is actually Cai zhi but who knows
  • edited April 2018
    Oh fuck hahaha. I thought that Hong'er must be the daughter of Evil God and Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor. Because, Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor belongs to a race that could fully transform into a sword and Hong'er also can transform into a sword while possessing the power to slay Devils and to use the power of Devils. And also that the other Hong'er on the Cloud End Cliff lived for a million year perfectly describing her being the child of the Evil God.
  • aqswzxc said:
    Oh fuck hahaha. I thought that Hong'er must be the daughter of Evil God and Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor. Because, Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor belongs to a race that could fully transform into a sword and Hong'er also can transform into a sword while possessing the power to slay Devils and to use the power of Devils. And also that the other Hong'er on the Cloud End Cliff lived for a million year perfectly describing her being the child of the Evil God.
    That's more or less everyone else's working theory. Either multiple children, or the single child "split" into multiples and given to various groups to protect. (The dragon's daughter being another candidate). 

This is all late-game plot, so we likely won't find out for at least another 500 updates or so. Probably 2 years.
  • New chapter is out.
  • Oh baby, it's double!
  • Damn Cai zhi messed with YC harem time... did YC not notice that Cai zhi said "except her chest theres nowhere thats better than elder sister" ? He should have figured it out that Cai zhi is very confident in her knowledge of Jasmine.
    5months time skip huh, time to to roll out!
  • It's pretty much sure that Little Jasmine is Cai Zhi. Ji Ruyan should be part of YC's harem as a concubine. Also, Cai Zhi has a probability of becoming a wife of YC if the situation is just right.
  • edited April 2018
    "Even if one day, young master were compelled into the dead boundary by King Realm Realm King this grade of character, can save skin."

Subtle Mars, really subtle. :D

• I have some doubts. Mu Xuanyin ice phoenix vital yin was loss to Yun Che and it says that the cultivation of MX would drop lower. But then like in the case of Feng Xue'er where she loss her phoenix vital yin with Yun Che that it had help her to awaken and grow more in cultivation because of the dragon physique of YC. YC should have known of this fact. And if the situation was like that then MX should also improve his cultivation with the help of YC.
  • Whats YC cultivation lvl in latest raws and according to you what will be his approx lvl when God conference start?
  • edited April 2018
    Stark said:
    Whats YC cultivation lvl in latest raws and according to you what will be his approx lvl when God conference start?
    Yun Che is on the second level of Divine Soul realm after taking the vital yin of MX, hs should be at mid stages of tribulation or upto middle stages of divine soul after taking the Universal Pentajade and after cultivating I guess
  • Stark said:
    Whats YC cultivation lvl in latest raws and according to you what will be his approx lvl when God conference start?
    Yun Che is on the second level of Divine soul realm after taking the vital yin of MX, he should be at mid tribulation or upto middle stages of divine soul after taking the universal pentajade and cultivating
  • , he should be at mid tribulation or upto middle stages of divine soul after taking the universal pentajade and cultivating
    or upto middle of DS mean? is it DS or DT after universal pentajade
    thanks for answeriing

• aqswzxc said:
    I have some doubts. Mu Xuanyin ice phoenix vital yin was loss to Yun Che and it says that the cultivation of MX would drop lower. But then like in the case of Feng Xue'er where she loss her phoenix vital yin with Yun Che that it had help her to awaken and grow more in cultivation because of the dragon physique of YC. YC should have known of this fact. And if the situation was like that then MX should also improve his cultivation with the help of YC.
    MX's cultivation would, presumably, drop because of Ice Phoenix Forbidden Array. The loss of vital yin would just make cultivation harder. And yeah, I'm also of the opinion that losing vital yin to YC would be more beneficial for MX. Not that I expect her to get stronger right away, just make cultivation easier.