Need help looking for a novel

I'm looking for another one of the most cliche, most predictable novels you guys have. You know, publicly acknowledged trash suddenly becomes heaven-defying genius overnight, overpowered protagonist genius at everything. Don't know why but I seem to like protagonists with the fire or lightning attribute more, though this isn't a need. Novels I've already read/am reading:
Ancient Godly Monarch
Spirit Realm
Painting of the nine immortals
The Magus Era
Invincible
Perfect World
Martial God Asura
Imperial God Emperor
Dragon Marked War God
Against The Gods
Peerless Battle Spirit
Immortal and Martial Dual Cultivation
Emperors Domination
The Great Ruler.

Would be nice to have, though I can do without as long as the main storyline is as I've asked for
Overpowered bloodline
Variant Physique
Martial spirits
Dragons and beasts and such
Super-talented beast companion
Reincarnation

So in all, id like someone to recommend as many novels as possible with an overpowered protagonist . Don't mind a low number of chapters as long as they're being updated. Novel can be as brainless, predictable as need be. Would prefer no game novels being suggested unless they're really that good.

Comments

• Anyone?
  • Have you tried:

Sovereign of the Three Realms,
    The Nine Cauldrons,
    Paradise of Demonic Gods,
    The Godsfall Chronicles (On hold until RWX finishes Desolate Era, really good though),
    True Martial World,
    King of Gods <-- Heavily recommend this one.
    Coiling Dragon,
    Chaotic Sword God,
    Heavenly Jewel Change,
    Warlock of the Magus World,
    Legend of the Dragon King,
    True Martial World

Those are ones I've read myself.  I've heard Stellar Transformations is good as well if you want to read that.

I would also recommend Terror Infinity if you can get past bad grammar and spelling errors.  Story's great but I'm not sure why the previous translator never got an editor to help him.  He needed one.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • Library of Heaven’s Path
    MC reincarnates on a body of a trashy teacher with a extremely OP hack for his profession. Most overpowered MC I ever seen. Has a fast paced growth, mastering mostly all the professions in the novel universe, defeating all the "geniuses" around the cities he visits seeking knowledge/power. Has an extremely OP hack: a library inside his mind where he can clone real books, and learn them in less than seconds. Really nice novel. In the moment, is my favourite due to the extremely OP MC.

Heavenly Jewel Change
    MC has no powers at the beginning, until he got lucky and receives an overpowered bloodline. At some point the growth of his powers get stuck, but later he become extremely OP. None of the people on his mainland can defeat him. Has some very good drama moments, and also a LOT of funny moments. The history is very well thought. I really like the novel, but there's a point that's really annoying for me at least: he get a lot of women and there's too much "rapes" scenes in the history. MC is extremely pervert, and every beautiful woman that he comes to know, he tries to get.

Tales of demons and gods
    My first novel. Very OP MC, that knows everything about the world, since he reincarnated from his previous life in the exact same life (like coming back in the time). The best history I ever read, has a lot of sagas and it's really nice to see how MC defeat his obstacles through the history. BUT, unfortunately the author (Mad Snail shitty) kind of dropped the novel and is only releasing 1 chapter a month. Some say that is due to his lack of interest, and others say that is because some contractual problems with the publisher. Sad.

I'm also starting to read Coiling Dragon, but from the first 30 chapters that I read, I could only find a weak MC, that has no powers until now... I'm not really liking it, not sure how people like it but I'm still in the earlier chapters... maybe later it becomes more interesting...
  • Have you tried:

The Nine Cauldrons,
    The Godsfall Chronicles (On hold until RWX finishes Desolate Era, really good though),
    True Martial World,
    Coiling Dragon,
    Chaotic Sword God,
    Heavenly Jewel Change,
    True Martial World

Those are ones I've read myself.  I've heard Stellar Transformations is good as well if you want to read that.

I would also recommend Terror Infinity if you can get past bad grammar and spelling errors.  Story's great but I'm not sure why the previous translator never got an editor to help him.  He needed one.
    I read the beginning of the nine cauldrons, but it seemed kind of modern for me? Maybe it was a prologue sort of thing and I should read further. With regards to all the others, I'll have a look and see whats good for me. Thanks for taking the time to help me out  :)

• gaba said:
    Library of Heaven’s Path
    MC reincarnates on a body of a trashy teacher with a extremely OP hack for his profession. Most overpowered MC I ever seen. Has a fast paced growth, mastering mostly all the professions in the novel universe, defeating all the "geniuses" around the cities he visits seeking knowledge/power. Has an extremely OP hack: a library inside his mind where he can clone real books, and learn them in less than seconds. Really nice novel. In the moment, is my favourite due to the extremely OP MC.

Heavenly Jewel Change
    MC has no powers at the beginning, until he got lucky and receives an overpowered bloodline. At some point the growth of his powers get stuck, but later he become extremely OP. None of the people on his mainland can defeat him. Has some very good drama moments, and also a LOT of funny moments. The history is very well thought. I really like the novel, but there's a point that's really annoying for me at least: he get a lot of women and there's too much "rapes" scenes in the history. MC is extremely pervert, and every beautiful woman that he comes to know, he tries to get.

Tales of demons and gods
    My first novel. Very OP MC, that knows everything about the world, since he reincarnated from his previous life in the exact same life (like coming back in the time). The best history I ever read, has a lot of sagas and it's really nice to see how MC defeat his obstacles through the history. BUT, unfortunately the author (Mad Snail shitty) kind of dropped the novel and is only releasing 1 chapter a month. Some say that is due to his lack of interest, and others say that is because some contractual problems with the publisher. Sad.

I'm also starting to read Coiling Dragon, but from the first 30 chapters that I read, I could only find a weak MC, that has no powers until now... I'm not really liking it, not sure how people like it but I'm still in the earlier chapters... maybe later it becomes more interesting...
    I've read HJC and TDG. HJC is great but TDG's author stopped releasing unfortunately. I'll try Library of heavens path but it seems kind of boring because the protagonist seems a bit old from the description of the novel. Thanks for responding though 
  • ko343 said:
    Have you tried:

The Nine Cauldrons,
    True Martial World,
    Coiling Dragon,
    Chaotic Sword God,
    Heavenly Jewel Change,
    True Martial World

I read the beginning of the nine cauldrons, but it seemed kind of modern for me? Maybe it was a prologue sort of thing and I should read further. With regards to all the others, I'll have a look and see whats good for me. Thanks for taking the time to help me out  :)
    Yeah, the prologue is set in the modern world, then he reincarnates.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • gaba said:
    Library of Heaven’s Path

Heavenly Jewel Change

Tales of demons and gods

Hi bro ... where can I find LIbrary of Heaven's Path in WuxiaWorld ... I have searched everywhere but i can't find it ... please help me
  • You can see where the books are being translated here: https://www.novelupdates.com/