Chief Sovereign of Destruction

Does anyone know why he claimed Linley to be his emissary? I think it was just to help him maybe but if that is the case then what exactly is the point of that? does he have some mysteriuse unknown relation with Linley and Beirut that we are unaware of?

Comments

• So,its like this:

Beirut is a low wind sovereign that stole the sparks of 4DB ancestors from Augusta,he is hiding in Yulan with his sovereign clone and his clone in Infernal Realm is a Highgod,protected by the Chief Sovereign of Destruction(in return Beirut gave him drops of blood of 4DB's - they can be used to "invent" their "ultimate fused divine ability" or w/e).Since Linley's Beirut's friend,Destruction Sovereign shelters him.
  • My question is why can Beirut, with his sovereign clone hide in the Yulan plane which is a material plane?

I thought sovereigns cannot be in a material plane.
  • Sovereigns can enter the material plane they were born in.

It was explained as "A material plane has a rejection against "foreign"(not born in that plane) souls when they try to enter it.The problem with sovereigns is that they're too powerful and the rejection which is supposed to grow stronger the stronger its target is gets overwhelmed and the material plane collapses.

No idea how Deities enter the plane without getting "rejected" though.
  • krolk88 said:

So,its like this:

Beirut is a low wind sovereign that stole the sparks of 4DB ancestors from Augusta,he is hiding in Yulan with his sovereign clone and his clone in Infernal Realm is a Highgod,protected by the Chief Sovereign of Destruction(in return Beirut gave him drops of blood of 4DB's - they can be used to "invent" their "ultimate fused divine ability" or w/e).Since Linley's Beirut's friend,Destruction Sovereign shelters him.

Ah thanks that explains a lot. Another thing that I'm curious about. Beirut in Yulan  is a sovereign of wind so that should be a clone which became a sovereign since they explained god eater rats become a demigod of darkness when they reach adult i would think his main body is the 1 that's in the inferno realm but then i remember Linley said the feel from Beirut in Yulan  and in inferno feel same so i presumed maybe he used his sovereign power to have him appear over there like the other sovereigns have been doing.

Any idea which is it? Because a sovereign of wind even if hiding the majestic sovereign part should still emit wind divine power just like a darkness clone/main would emit darkness divine power and I'm pretty sure Linley would be able to tell the difference.
  • edited October 2015
    No Linley wouldnt be able to tell ,there's a "qualitive difference" between Divine Sense of a Diety and Divine Sense of a Sovereign,so the Diety only sees what the Sovereign allows it to(meaning Beirut can hide his aura and only emit the Darkness one)

Btw,due to Linley's mutation his fused sovereign power from multiple sovereign sparks makes him undetectable for other Sovereigns,even Chief ones when he's just Low.

As for the "energy clone" thing it can be used by any sovereign and its power varies from 7-Star to Commander level depending on Sovereign's level.But as i said,the Beirut in Infernal Realm is a normal clone,not an energy one.

• krolk88 said:

No Linley wouldnt be able to tell ,there's a "qualitive difference" between Divine Sense of a Diety and Divine Sense of a Sovereign,so the Diety only sees what the Sovereign allows it to(meaning Beirut can hide his aura and only emit the Darkness one)

Btw,due to Linley's mutation his fused sovereign power from multiple sovereign sparks makes him undetectable for other Sovereigns,even Chief ones when he's just Low.

As for the "energy clone" thing it can be used by any sovereign and its power varies from 7-Star to Commander level depending on Sovereign's level.But as i said,the Beirut in Infernal Realm is a normal clone,not an energy one.

hm by 7- star to commander level you mean by if they managed to make paragon or not before they became a sovereign? since i heard for some reason once you become a sovereign by fusing if you didn't make paragon you wont be able to for some reason.

What are the ability's/responsibilitys sovereigns have exactly anyway since Linley becomes 1 I'm sure they explain it. If possible can u also name the responsibilitys linley were given and maybe even Leylin and Beirut. (if he ever ends up leaving yulan)
    Also is there a exact reason Linley chooses to destroy the other sovereign sparks he gets later on when he kills some sovereigns? (i heard this from other spoilers)
  • edited October 2015
    Well as for the power levels(estimations without a solid source as some of it was never stated but i feel its like this)

Lets say Paragons are 1 at the powerlevel scale
    4-Way soul mutate with 4 laws fused(Linley as of now) is 10 Paragons,he can actually move in chaotic space by himself altough its very slow
    4-Way soul mutate with 5 laws fused(from one element) would be 100 Paragons
    4-Way soul mutate Paragon(as in,1 Element 6 Laws,not all of them from multiple elements) would be equivalent to 1000 Paragons-Equivalent to a Low Sovereign(Linley got his sparks and never became a Paragon so we'll never know if the universe bestows a spark on you just become powerful without it)

Sovereigns can fuse laws as normal,in fact they get the faith energy boost which makes fusing 1000x or so faster,which is why all Sovereigns have at least 5 Laws Fused

A Low Sovereign 5 Laws is 1000 on the scale(which would actually make current Linley equivalent to a 3 Laws Low Sovereign...and a 0 Fused Low Sovereign would be equivalent to commander level lol...not that such weaklings exist)

A Low Sovereign Paragon is equivalent to Medium Sovereign 5 Laws-10 000 Paragons
    A Medium Sovereign Paragon is equivalent to Chief Sovereign 5 Laws- 100 000 Paragons
    A Chief Sovereign Paragon is 10x stronger than a 5 Laws Chief Sovereign(this is the level of Edict Chief Sovereigns)- 1 000 000 Paragons
    Overgod level could be estimated as 10 000 000,Linley just gets there for a second and then jumps straight to UC so we'll never know,Overgods are not sentient though so doesnt matter.

Also,Linley's universe is a side universe to another one which supposedly has much stronger people- Linley just says fck it and has already surpassed all of them by the time he gets to know about it...

Linley with 4 fused Laws,2 Low Sovereign Sparks(with fused sovereign power) and an Overgod Weapon is equal to a 5 Laws Chief Sovereign if it gives you any idea about how OP he is
    with 5 fused Laws,3 fused sparks he's equal to an Edict Chief Sovereign
    with 4 sparks(he never fused 6 laws) he becomes an UC and one-shots all sovereigns simultanously  by accident including an Edict Chief Sovereign with a complete set of Overgod artifacts.(some Sovereigns get lucky and are not in the range of the blast so they dont die,ofc they're those friendly to Linley because why not -_-)

As for responsibilities:

1)Keep watch over your region(continent or sea)-1 region per spark,Linley gets 2 then 3 sparks so he gets 3 regions.
    2)Obey Sovereigns of the same element higher than you in hierarchy(Sovereign henchmen should shoot themselves but w/e)
    3)Amass Emisarries then send them to planar war if there's a win-streak going on from one plane-10 consecutive victories allows an overgod wish.

Thats basically it.

As for destroying the sparks,he just did it by accident cuz he was too OP at the end...then just remade them.

• edited October 2015
    krolk88 said:

Well as for the power levels(estimations without a solid source as some of it was never stated but i feel its like this)

Lets say Paragons are 1 at the powerlevel scale
    4-Way soul mutate with 4 laws fused(Linley as of now) is 10 Paragons,he can actually move in chaotic space by himself altough its very slow
    4-Way soul mutate with 5 laws fused(from one element) would be 100 Paragons
    4-Way soul mutate Paragon(as in,1 Element 6 Laws,not all of them from multiple elements) would be equivalent to 1000 Paragons-Equivalent to a Low Sovereign(Linley got his sparks and never became a Paragon so we'll never know if the universe bestows a spark on you just become powerful without it)

Sovereigns can fuse laws as normal,in fact they get the faith energy boost which makes fusing 1000x or so faster,which is why all Sovereigns have at least 5 Laws Fused

A Low Sovereign 5 Laws is 1000 on the scale(which would actually make current Linley equivalent to a 3 Laws Low Sovereign...and a 0 Fused Low Sovereign would be equivalent to commander level lol...not that such weaklings exist)

A Low Sovereign Paragon is equivalent to Medium Sovereign 5 Laws-10 000 Paragons
    A Medium Sovereign Paragon is equivalent to Chief Sovereign 5 Laws- 100 000 Paragons
    A Chief Sovereign Paragon is 10x stronger than a 5 Laws Chief Sovereign(this is the level of Edict Chief Sovereigns)- 1 000 000 Paragons
    Overgod level could be estimated as 10 000 000,Linley just gets there for a second and then jumps straight to UC so we'll never know,Overgods are not sentient though so doesnt matter.

Also,Linley's universe is a side universe to another one which supposedly has much stronger people- Linley just says fck it and has already surpassed all of them by the time he gets to know about it...

Linley with 4 fused Laws,2 Low Sovereign Sparks(with fused sovereign power) and an Overgod Weapon is equal to a 5 Laws Chief Sovereign if it gives you any idea about how OP he is
    with 5 fused Laws,3 fused sparks he's equal to an Edict Chief Sovereign
    with 4 sparks(he never fused 6 laws) he becomes an UC and one-shots all sovereigns simultanously  by accident including an Edict Chief Sovereign with a complete set of Overgod artifacts.(some Sovereigns get lucky and are not in the range of the blast so they dont die,ofc they're those friendly to Linley because why not -_-)

As for responsibilities:

1)Keep watch over your region(continent or sea)-1 region per spark,Linley gets 2 then 3 sparks so he gets 3 regions.
    2)Obey Sovereigns of the same element higher than you in hierarchy(Sovereign henchmen should shoot themselves but w/e)
    3)Amass Emisarries then send them to planar war if there's a win-streak going on from one plane-10 consecutive victories allows an overgod wish.

Thats basically it.

As for destroying the sparks,he just did it by accident cuz he was too OP at the end...then just remade them.

lol... by accedent jajajaja just epic and remade them? so before they ended it i presume he or the sparks themselfs just got remade and not explained but others found them by luck thus continuing the sovereign cycle lol

but yea thanks for information. do you know why exactly though you cant fuse all laws when your a sovereign or is it just really hard to the point basically impossible? also this is just a thought but Linley should  at least help bebe become a sovereign or maybe just give him high powers in the Universe he creates xD although i heard he and majority of everyone else basically dies off as in dont really mention them afterwords :p something about they just go on a "trip" best way to say hey hes never popping up again :D without saying it directly.

ohh and you said he can go through chaotic space and move around just really slow is that before hes a sovereign or after? and if its before does that mean someone throws him in it?
  • edited October 2015

krolk88 said:

lol... by accedent jajajaja just epic and remade them? so before they ended it i presume he or the sparks themselfs just got remade and not explained but others found them by luck thus continuing the sovereign cycle lol

but yea thanks for information. do you know why exactly though you cant fuse all laws when your a sovereign or is it just really hard to the point basically impossible? also this is just a thought but Linley should  at least help bebe become a sovereign or maybe just give him high powers in the Universe he creates xD although i heard he and majority of everyone else basically dies off as in dont really mention them afterwords :p something about they just go on a "trip" best way to say hey hes never popping up again :D without saying it directly.

ohh and you said he can go through chaotic space and move around just really slow is that before hes a sovereign or after? and if its before does that mean someone throws him in it?
    You can fuse all laws when you're a sovereign,its just that getting to paragon is still hard even with all the faith energy and stuff,5 fused is the standard though...i mean the number of paragons in the multiverse is in low triple digits and even amongs sovereigns its like 25%.

Bebe doesnt become a sovereign,the ending was very rushed as with all IET novels...

The chaotic space thing is before becoming a sovereign...

Basically,its during the end of the arc that just began in ENG translation,he gets the ruby or w/e its called,has to somehow go back to Yulan but Sovereigns block the transfer from material plane so they'd kill him if he tried to go back to infernal and then to yulan...

So Beirut is revealed to be a Sovereign and takes Linley to Yulan through Chaotic Space...and Linley discovers he can actually move freely in there albeit with difficulty.
    The nearby Paragons are all like "What?!He's exiling himself?Lol.

To put his speed in perspective it would take him 10000 years to go through Chaotic Space from the material plane he was in to Yulan,while a Low Sovereign takes a few years or so..if i remember correctly

Btw he never gets caught on the "Im a Paragon" lie while never actually becoming one :D
  • This is the ranking for the Destruction Sovereigns :D
    Destruction Sovereigns
    (Chief) Chaotic Sea Sovereign = 
    (Middle) Starmist Sovereign = Shinji
    (Middle) Redbud Sovereign = 
    (Low) Bloodridge Sovereign = Boson
    (Low) Muja Sovereign = 
    (Low) Karol Sovereign = 
    (Low) Jadefloat Sovereign = 

• When Linley becomes a sovereign does he ever listen to the middle and chief sovereigns of that law? I can't see him taking orders from nobody. lol
  • edited October 2015
    bonifide said:

When Linley becomes a sovereign does he ever listen to the middle and chief sovereigns of that law? I can't see him taking orders from nobody. lol

Yeah, very well:))

The first thing he does is to try to kill Teresia (low wind sov) but the Chief wind sovereign "yells"at him to stop, the MC of course kills Teresia, then fights with Chief wind sovereign and other wind sovereigns fools (i think) that were there.  So basically he doesn't care at all! 

• well linley recreate all sovereign sparks thats destroyed.. do you think he will give it to others than bebe(friends)and family ..

there's one part that linley ask beirut what to do with one chief spark then beirut tells him he can give it to his family members when the time is right
  • HighGods can't feel Sovereign presence, unless Sovereigns want it!
    Remember:
    1) Chief Sovereign of Death fishing! No one suspected her be a Sovereign!
    2) Sovereign of Fire battled (toyed)  with Phyrso, and only after revealed that he is Sovereign and offered him to be his Emissary.

As for Planar War i think, All rewards goes to Chief Sovereign.
    Also there are some reward for collecting sparks because they are stacking over time, but there wasn't ever said what can you get for it!
  • krolk88 said:

Sovereigns can enter the material plane they were born in.

It was explained as "A material plane has a rejection against "foreign"(not born in that plane) souls when they try to enter it.The problem with sovereigns is that they're too powerful and the rejection which is supposed to grow stronger the stronger its target is gets overwhelmed and the material plane collapses.

No idea how Deities enter the plane without getting "rejected" though.
    As you mentioned, the rejection gets stronger and stronger as the amalgamation of will and spirit does. Even Highgod paragons will not have such a strong will that is even a percent of a Sovereign's. Their souls are also infinitely stronger. 

Material planes it appears they invoke a retribution towards the "foreign" sovereign's soul, thus inadvertently producing a defensive response from them. Of course the said plane becomes fodder as a result, because the material planes are very small and fragile in terms of existence.

The Almighty Froppy