Latest chapter discussion

Comments

• filler chapter...meh

• Just read the latest chapter, so even YC thinks that the black soul master might be a cuckold.
    (When you willingly kiss the ass of a higher sect in order to carry favour then that type of thing can happen I guess.)
  • @.
    This arc seems to last longer now that a Divine sovereign shows up, that sucks lol.

• New chapter is out.
  • Lol they choose the wrong loli to bully.
    After reading this chapter I kinda feels like the claim about Qianfeng's wife fucking her nephew on the side is more and more credible lmao. What kinda nephew favors his aunt but treat his uncle like shit? His mom is Qianfeng's sister so he is supposed to treat Qianfeng better, not his wife lmao. Guike said he "comforted" Qingtong for a day but Qianfeng doesn't said much about it.... lmao
  • So, they went to look for YC just as Cai Zhi got back and Wu Guike apparently recognised her...*laughs internally*okay, okay, this I can get behind. This seems to be the conclusion to Heiya Realm arc, Cai Zhi tells them to fuck off and don't bother YC, Wu Guike knowing who she is agrees and YC goes on his merry way. Anyone else get the feeling YC will fight Guike during the conference?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Lol they choose the wrong loli to bully.
    After reading this chapter I kinda feels like the claim about Qianfeng's wife fucking her nephew on the side is more and more credible lmao. What kinda nephew favors his aunt but treat his uncle like shit? His mom is Qianfeng's sister so he is supposed to treat Qianfeng better, not his wife lmao. Guike said he "comforted" Qingtong for a day but Qianfeng doesn't said much about it.... lmao
    Would you show any affection or respect towards the uncle who sold away your mother in order to carry favour?

Chances are that his mother who come from a lower star realm originally had a low standing amongst the Divine Martial Realm King's concubines before Guike started being valued for his 'talent'.
    Anyone else get the feeling YC will fight Guike during the conference?
    I knew that would happen from the moment I found out that Wu Guike is extremely intimate towards Xiao Qingtong, who's sons were killed by Yun Che.
  • „This absolutely was a moment ago different from that... However is quite disgusting.” A Little Jasmine two stars eye curved becomes two careful crescent moons: „Last night, others came out to play, suddenly saw the small turtle and a name called ‚aunt’ big Elder Sister has stripped off the clothes, hugged has been handling the strange matter in one, although others thought disgusting, but was also very curious, secretly engraved, you must look.”

LMAO ITS TRUE LOL.
    Wu Guike actually fucks his uncle's wife rofl, I truly worship whoever thought of this first, worship 10000%.
    This young master sure has "matured" taste, MILF FTW!
    That aside, Caizhi easily robbed a budha jade for YC, thats so fast. That also means time skip imminent. Since there is only an emperor grass and theres 2 years till PGC. Caizhi surely knows where it is, she prob will lead YC to wherever that place is soon and we will have a small arc with time skip? YC is Divine soul 2nd level so after consuming the pentajade he would be around... middle-late Tribulation?

• edited April 2018
    I F*CKING KNEW IT!

Every since he got to the Realm Of Gods there's been multiple mentions or foreshadows of NTR(green hat), so I'm starting to get a little worried that it will (partially) happen to Yun Che. (XQ, LF) :cold_sweat:

Guess I'll just have to believe that Mars hates the MC being NTR'ed just as much as we do. :pensive:
  • I F*CKING KNEW IT!

Every since he got to the Realm Of Gods there's been multiple mentions or foreshadows of NTR(green hat), so I'm starting to get a little worried that it will (partially) happen to Yun Che. (XQ, LF) :cold_sweat:

Guess I'll just have to believe that Mars hates the MC being NTR'ed just as much as we do. :pensive
     LF?

• I F*CKING KNEW IT!

Guess I'll just have to believe that Mars hates the MC being NTR'ed just as much as we do. :pensive:
    Relax, it's Mars. There's a higher chance of what's-her-face Primordial Goddess spontaneously resurrecting, killing everyone before breaking the 4th wall and announcing that ATG is over than anyone in YC harem being NTR'ed.
  • Its still funny that Wu Guike been having affair with his aunt lmao.
    I wonder if any of Qianfeng sons weren't his?
    Wonder why Qingtong did this? Money? Influence? Weird fetish?

• AkaiRyuu said: 

LQ is impotent. 
  • Morbil said:
    AkaiRyuu said: 

LQ is impotent. 

He's not. He would have become impotent in the near future because of his lightning arts though.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ophis said:
    Morbil said:
    AkaiRyuu said: 

LQ is impotent. 

He's not. He would have become impotent in the near future because of his lightning arts though.
    He is, and has been for a while. The thing that tips him to taking the pill immediately is the promise of fixing it in 3 months.
  • Morbil said:
    Ophis said:
    Morbil said:
    AkaiRyuu said: 

LQ is impotent. 

He is, and has been for a while. The thing that tips him to taking the pill immediately is the promise of fixing it in 3 months.

Oh, you're right. I thought I had read that he would "stop being humane" in dozen years or so, but it's the opposite, he's been that way for dozen years.

My bad!
  • So how did he got 7 sons? LOL don't tell me its from the nephew?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    So how did he got 7 sons? LOL don't tell me its from the nephew?

He became impotent after the birth of his youngest son (the first son YC poisoned). There's currently no indication that his sons are anyone's but his, but he's left his wife and concubines "alone" for decades. Also remember that the nephew is younger than most of his sons (which is why he can compete in the "conference").

• edited April 2018
    „This absolutely was a moment ago different from that... However is quite disgusting.” A Little Jasmine two stars eye curved becomes two careful crescent moons: „Last night, others came out to play, suddenly saw the small turtle and a name called ‚aunt’ big Elder Sister has stripped off the clothes, hugged has been handling the strange matter in one, although others thought disgusting, but was also very curious, secretly engraved, you must look.” 

This made my day. Looking forward to Next Chapter.

By the way i have a doubt which one is the correct word among these - Darkya Realm or Heiya Realm
  • LazyArata said:

By the way i have a doubt which one is the correct word among these - Darkya Realm or Heiya Realm
    "Hei" means dark/black so you could use whichever you prefer. The translators here have gone with "Darkya". It's similar to Jasmine whose name is "Moli" which is literally "Jasmine". All of the names have literal meanings and it can sometimes be difficult to decide whether you should leave it as spoken (ex. Yun Che) or the meaning (ex. Number One Under Heaven) especially when the meaning of the name is important.

Long story short, pick whichever you prefer and as long as you remember both you won't get confused.
  • Jasmine is a title not a proper name, so it's okay it being translated. Moreover, the whole title is translated, not some retarded sounding word like Momine/Jasli.

Just stick to Heiya and forget that abhorrence called "Darkya". That's not even a proper translation of the term.
  • edited April 2018
    Wait, wait, wait, where did all this "Darkya" came from... *with growing sense of suspicion and dread goes to translations* ...are you serious? Are you actually fucking serious? Darkya? Does the "ya" part not translate to anything, or did they just decide "let's go half-way and leave it like that"? I mean, if the entire name can't be completely translated then what's the dao be damned point in translating it in the first place?
  • Does the "ya" part not translate to anything, or did they just decide "let's go half-way and leave it like that"? 
    The "ya" part (琊) indeed does not translate to anything, it's just a sound, though it suggests a place. As for whether it's appropriate, I honestly have no opinion. Mars clearly wasn't feeling terribly inspired when he decided on it. "Hmm, the black market realm. Let's give everything there "black something" for a name"
  • Yeah should have went with Heiya
    Any idea when will Mars go back to upgrade normally?
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Any idea when will Mars go back to upgrade normally?
    What do you mean?
  • My bad, I was meant to say when will Mars go back to update normally, like 1 chapter per day
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    My bad, I was meant to say when will Mars go back to update normally, like 1 chapter per day
    You're saying that like 1 ch. per day is a norm for him. Mars doesn't really have a standard or, well, he kinda does, but it varies from 3-4 to 5-6 ch. a week.
  • Wu Guike been having affair with his aunt for 10 years...came to an end since Cai zhi nuked Soul sect to smithereens.
    We have another object related to World Needle, not sure what Mars describe about it...something about new maps?
    Next mini arc would be about the emperor grass...which is in primordial space, maybe the illusory stone have something to do with it?
    I bet YC will get more stuff than just the grass in those primordial spaces, please let it be new battle skills lol.
  • AkaiRyuu said:
    Wu Guike been having affair with his aunt for 10 years...came to an end since Cai zhi nuked Soul sect to smithereens.
    We have another object related to World Needle, not sure what Mars describe about it...something about new maps?
    Next mini arc would be about the emperor grass...which is in primordial space, maybe the illusory stone have something to do with it?
    I bet YC will get more stuff than just the grass in those primordial spaces, please let it be new battle skills lol.
    Battle skills, huh? What is the point of them when he practically uses only fire? How long ago was the last time he actually got one? The last that comes to mind was lightning arts that he doesn't even use...