How to remove annoying following banner ad

Hi there. I just have a quick question, how do you remove the annoying following banner? I am reading from my phone and the system of operation is android. It is annoying when i am reading, a bit of help here, please.

Comments

• i think that's the point of the ad, no? you can pay for VIP and than you won't have ads as long as you are connected to your account. don't forget that translation and maintenance for the website takes time and money and one solution is ads revenue or like i said the newer solution is VIP.
  • You're going to need to use a different browser.  Opera Mini has an adblocker built in to their browser if you want to use that.
    Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.

• I do not have anything against ads, as i know they are a source of income. Sometimes I tap them to show my support however i can, but i find it excessive when you have an ad at the top of the page and another one at the bottom, besides this annoying piece of crap which follows you everywhere you go on the page.

TilTan said:
    i think that's the point of the ad, no? you can pay for VIP and than you won't have ads as long as you are connected to your account. don't forget that translation and maintenance for the website takes time and money and one solution is ads revenue or like i said the newer solution is VIP.